Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,459)

Showing posts 769,161 - 769,180 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

An OLD WISE SAYING A PROMISE IS A COMFORT TO A FOOL santa OBAMA is COMING TO TOWN OBAMA PHONE ROMNEY GONNA PUT YOU IN CHAINS lololI WOULD BE THE FIRST N WORD OUT THAT DOOR STRAIGHT TO THE GUN SHOP N WORDS don't you just love em A CRACKER SAID THAT AND THEY CLAPPED lololol priceless

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

The new National Anthem for the Democrat Party:

http://www.youtube.com/verify_controversy...

They proposed this when they took God out of the party platform and Obama approved when he colluded with Candy Crowley to lie at the debate.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your husband?
naw - she was referring to yours.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sam Stone by John Prine. Love John Prine
Gotta agree with you about John Prine.

His "Hello in There" is among my favorites.

'Sam Stone' is as good an antiwar song as has ever been penned.

"But life had lost its fun
And there was nothing to be done
But trade his house that he bought on the G. I. Bill
For a flag draped casket on a local heroes' hill."

Speaks volumes of the insanity of war.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to libtard Moonbat:
Obama won by less votes than in 2008.
Historically significant mandate?
Now instead of Boring Boris, you are being Silly Sergei.
Where do you morons come from?
This is fantastic, I've never had this much power over someone! Its like when a pet owner dresses up his pet in the same outfit he's wearing. The little dog sits there wagging his tail because he's so proud that he looks like his owner. I've got my own lap dog!
Now goober/waxturd…..be a good boy and fetch me some Judge-its.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

EAST COAST KATRINA OBAMA style mr fancy pants is the same as BUSH where is the help OK THE photo OP GOT you REelected lololol TO QUOTE ANOTHER PIMP" I DONT LOVE THEM HO's like seven up never have never will lololol OBAMA da MAN well white LIB DEMOCRAT WILL JUST VOTE for the other half of the same party lololo winners

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Can we start a pool to see how long it takes for nutsickles to get belligerent?

I say within the hour.
SATAN

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
See how, with different hand picked factoids, an opposite view of events can be offered as reality? I wonder when/if you'll include Obama into this fortuitous equation or will he be forever exempt from criticism because, after all, "the weight of the world is on his shoulders".
WELL, AS AN ANALOGY I SUPPOSE YOU COULD SAY: YOU DON'T START BLAMING THE QUARTERBACK WHILE HE'S STILL PLAYING THE GAME!(I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO COUCH REAL WORLD EVENTS IN SPORTS TERMINOLOGIES.)

I BELIEVE I'VE ALREADY ACCOUNTED FOR THE ENTIRE FOUR YEARS OF THE PRESIDENT'S FIRST TERM. SOMEONE SKIPPED OUT AND LEFT HIM WITH A BIG BILL THINKING IT WOULD SINK HIM AND THEN THEY COULD GET BACK IN THERE AND START LINING THEIR POCKETS AGAIN. OOPSIES! WITH THE HOUSE ENTIRELY BLOCKED BY THE ORGANIZED INTRANSIGENCE OF TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS THERE NEITHER WAS NOR IS ANY CHANCE OF PASSING USEFUL LEGISLATION BY TRADITIONAL MEANS. SO WHERE'S THAT LEAVE HIM?

HE COULD DO TO "THEM" WHAT HIS PREDECESSOR DID TO HIM AND JUST CREATE A COMPLETE MORASS AND THEN HAND IT TO HIS PRESUMABLY REPUBLICAN SUCCESSOR AND SAY, "HERE, ASSHOLE, IT'S ALL YOURS, CONGRATULATIONS!" BUT THAT WOULD BE CRASS AND DISHONORABLE. HE COULD FLAIL HIS ARMS AND POINT TO THE OBSTRUCTIONISM OF BUSINESS INTERESTS INTERESTED IN THEIR OWN PROFITS, BUT WHAT GOOD WOULD THAT DO THE REST OF US? THEY'VE ALREADY SAID THEY'RE WILLING TO DO A JOHN GALT AND FLEE THE COUNTRY.

SO WHAT CAN HE POSSIBLY DO IN A SECOND TERM THAT WOULD BENEFIT MOST EVERYONE WITHOUT FURTHER ENRICHING A HANDFUL OF IGNORANT GREEDY GRABBERS AT THE "TOP" - WHEREVER THAT IS - OF THE FINANCIAL FOOD CHAIN?

WELL, HERE'S WHAT I RECOMMEND HE DO: HE SHOULD MAKE THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY ACTUALLY HAVE TO SUCK THE COCK OF EVANGELICAL PROTESTANTISM. IF THEY'RE GOING TO STAY IN BED WITH ONE ANOTHER WE SHOULD AT LEAST GET TO WATCH THEM HAVE SEX. HE SHOULD ALLOW SEQUESTRATION TO DESTROY THE NOW MASSIVE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. AND, HE SHOULD EMBRACE THE PROVISIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION IN ALL THEIR VAGUE AND MEANINGLESS GLORY. BY THIS I MEAN HE SHOULD CELEBRATE THE NATION AS AN INDEPENDENT POWER CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLE, ROUSE THE POPULACE TO ACTION, AND BEGIN TO FORCE INDUSTRY TO DISASSEMBLE THE PERVERSE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE WHICH ALLOWS COMMUNIST NATIONS TO OWN BUSINESSES IN THIS COUNTRY AND AMERICANS TO SHIP JOBS THOSE WHO WOULD BE OUR ENEMIES.

SPECIFICALLY HE SHOULD ADVOCATE FOR A LAW THAT STATES THAT ALL TECH SUPPORT SERVICES MUST BE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS. THE REPUBLICAN CLOWNS COULDN'T REFUSE HIM. HE SHOULD EXPOSE ISRAEL'S ROLE IN CONTROLLING AMERICAN POLITICS AND FOREIGN AID. I MEAN REALLY! HOW HARD IS IT TO STIR UP RESENTMENT AGAINST JEWS?

AND THEN, AT THE END OF HIS NEXT TERM OR BETTER YET A FEW YEARS AFTER THAT WE CAN SIT DOWN AND FIGURE OUT WHO ACTUALLY WON THE BIG GAME.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to libtard Moonbat:
Obama won by less votes than in 2008.
Historically significant mandate?
Now instead of Boring Boris, you are being Silly Sergei.
Where do you morons come from?
Bush lost in 2000. By half a million votes!! DUH

Obama is the first President since Eisenhower to win more than half the popular vote in two Presidential elections.

As you so stupidly say "Put that in your pipe and smoke it, tudball"!!

Didn't seem to keep him from governing, did it??

Where's your daddy, Waxturd??

Too ashamed of himself and his pack of sockpuppets to show his face here??

He should be.
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm really struggling trying to remain positive about the future.
The first time all working Americans get their first paychecks this year, there's going to be a lot of people waking up at the same time.
I'm more concerned about the morale of the country declining than anything else since I'm struggling to keep up my own, which is not my usual way of looking at things.
But I have been doing a lot of praying and will be doing a lot more. It's the only thing that helps me keep everything into perspective.
you poor pathetic creature
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

THAT BOY LOVEs him A PHOTO OP WITH WHITE PEOPLE LOOK AT THAT LOVELY SMILE WHO DOES he LOVE ....... BARAK thats who WHAT IS YOU GONNA DO lololo WE LOVE YOU BARAK lololol WINNER I LOVE A WINNEr JUST NOT FOR THE SAME REASON AS YOU lololol,EDUCATIONAL GAP BETWEEN BLACKS AND EVERYONE ELSE HAS DISAPPEARED SINCE THE GREAT ONE TOOK OVER just look at the post on topics DEM got a tor browser lolol WOW

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was brain dead. For four days. Hello?
You've been brain dead for years.

What's your point??
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Liberals and prosperity....

Hilda Solis says that paying people not to work saved millions of jobs?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-04/hild...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Can we start a pool to see how long it takes for nutsickles to get belligerent?
I say within the hour.
I WON!!

I WON!!

I WON THE POOL FOR EMAAM SHOWING UP AND IMMEDIATELY MAKING DUMB COMMENTS!!

Pay up, Homer, Tenzing, Lily!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Jude? Really? Never heard that. Not sure I've heard Green Day's version. Most likely very good. I like them. Love me some CCR. Was a great time for music.
I need a do over.

In 1969 the Vietnam anthem was Hey Jude by the Beatles__strange but true.

CCR's Fortunate Son was about how the sons of political and financial heavyweight's sons were mysteriously exempted from "meaningful" service to country.

Green Days Favorite Son was a smackdown of GWB.

Agree that 60's and 70's music was superb no matter the genre it was all good.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta agree with you about John Prine.
His "Hello in There" is among my favorites.
'Sam Stone' is as good an antiwar song as has ever been penned.
"But life had lost its fun
And there was nothing to be done
But trade his house that he bought on the G. I. Bill
For a flag draped casket on a local heroes' hill."
Speaks volumes of the insanity of war.
'Hello In There' is a great one also. After I heard it the first time I started stopping and listening to the older people in my life. I learned a great deal. Life's lessons are best learned from those who have already taken the class.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it does not answer the question. You claim that God judges a person by his heart. Ok, then, how would God judge a person who is a hateful racist, homophobe,misogynist, xenophobe?
Huckabee and a number of your evangelical leaders claimed that God punished those children by allowing them to be murdered because of no prayer in school, abortion and gay marriage and teaching evolution, and one in particular in TN put it so eloquently "teachin' ya how to be a homo"
Do you think that you can just go through life being a hater and then ask for forgiveness at the pearly gates and all is well in the world and you go to heaven?
Ok, Homer, time for you to say...
A rebellious heart is a personal choice.

Jesus came to tell us who God is. We have a free will to either receive it or reject it.

We are born with a rebellious nature. We are also born with a conscience that compels us to seek something greater than ourselves. But we have to take the first steps to seek God. He goes the rest of the way and finds us.

Blaming God when we are the ones rebelling against Him doesn't make any sense.

God is love. He is the source of love. He has the power to soften even the hardest of hearts.

Whether we receive it or not is a choice each one of us has to make.

If this helps...

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Rom. 8:38-39

Again, I hope it does.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
you poor pathetic creature
I'm trying to remain positive. Doesn't that count for anything?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American Exceptionalism and Dissident Conservatives

"Our constitutional inheritance, while not solely our own, is distinctive and has formed the basis for a liberal and representative government that was at one time extremely rare in the world. Indeed, the more convinced one is of the uniqueness of the American experience, the less one should be inclined to try recreating that experience in every other country on earth."

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I WON!!
I WON!!
I WON THE POOL FOR EMAAM SHOWING UP AND IMMEDIATELY MAKING DUMB COMMENTS!!
Pay up, Homer, Tenzing, Lily!!
Quit jumping up and down, you look ridiculous.

You're the only loony left winger that can make lily cringe.

Btw, did she ever back up your. "Cattleman's convention" statement?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 769,161 - 769,180 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••