Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#833646 Jan 4, 2013
Seems one of Obama's heroes is about to turn room temperature. Hugo Chavez said to be on death's door. Power struggle already starting to break out in Venezuela. Let us hope free thinking people prevail.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#833648 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you know as much about how the Constitution defines the functions of government as Obama. Both of you could do everyone a favor and read the Constitution at least once in your life.
Congress controlls all spending, revenue and borrowing.
Between 2001 with the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring a global war on the United States and January, 2007, when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of the government, the total public debt went from 5 to 8 trillion dollars.
In January, 2007, when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, the Republicans gave to them an annual deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars DURING A WAR.
Without a war (Obama surrendered to the Taliban right away) the Democrats increased the annual deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.
Without a war the Democrats doubled the total public debt.
And, we have nothing... nada... zilch... to show for all that money spent.
And, today, we don't even have a plan for government. We haven't had a plan for government since Obama became president.
You still haven't answered this question:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You do know that if you don't answer that question, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends, right?
You wouldn't be committing treason and attempting to end the existence of the United States, would you?
I'm still waiting for that list. When can I expect it.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#833649 Jan 4, 2013
FROM Dutchsinse on FB:

Friendly Alert / FYI antennas up :

FEMA JUST POSTED THIS:

19 hours ago -

http://m.fema.gov/during-explosion

Loysville, PA

#833650 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Then he should be able to answer one very simple question.
Where is the money going to come from to pay for Obama's government?
The same place Bush got his.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#833653 Jan 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. You want things the way they were prior to the Bush Administration & Republicans to take us off that path. Me too.
Wrong. Obviously you haven't been reading my posts. I want to cut every federal program that is not in the constitution. All of them. Repeal the 16th and 17th amendments while we are at it. Put the power back in the hands of the states and the people where it belongs. You would not like my government, being the libtard that you are, because there would be a lot of 'For Sale or Lease' signs in D.C.

Loysville, PA

#833654 Jan 4, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us dumbster dave, why didn't Obumbles and the dems go back to the halcyon days of Clinton taxes and Clinton spending?
Bush recession.

Raising the tax rates & cutting that much spending would have sent us into a deep depression.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#833655 Jan 4, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Or go on topix and create an avatar of an erect handgun and overcompensate for your tiny co ck.
you forgot to mention that its a white handgun and stop dreaming of mens private parts, its not right.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833656 Jan 4, 2013
Wish you were here, John! Jubilant Obama relaxes on Hawaiian beach while arch rival Boehner fights for his political life after fiscal cliff 'surrender' I wish ALL BLACKMEN WERE THIS EDUCATED BUT HIS MOMMA BEING A SMART WHITE WOMAN KNEW WHAT WHITE LIBS WOULD DO TO HER SON AND SHE REALLY DIDNT WHAT HIM WITH THE NWORD CHILDREN so HAWAII, AND OUTSIDE THE USA,HOW TO MAKE A BLACK PRESIDENT KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ALL THE ICES cube and otherwise,

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#833658 Jan 4, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
War Pigs
Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'til their judgement day comes
Yeah!
Now in darkness world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees the war pig's crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing spreads his wings
Oh lord yeah!
Here let me help you Homer. By Black Sabbath. Otherwise it's plagiarism. You're welcome.
carol

Orlando, FL

#833659 Jan 4, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi and HappyNewYear Carol.
While I agree with you to some extent (that everybody need to get out of the claws of the dens), we need to design a truly post-racial world and it starts with thoughts and words.
Let the message of life, liberty and happiness reign. Every ninth-wit buzz word need to be deconstructed faster than LIBS can make up another one. Not impossible, but surely not much harder than all the other almost insurmountable tasks ahead of us when nobody knows what is money any more....
I agree. Republicans have to start putting their words into actions - and not mince any words.

Speaking out loud and clear against the lies coming from the left is becoming the battle cry on the right.

But until we finally become sick and tired of being played like fiddles by the left, talking about it isn't going to cut it.

I do think we're going to hear a lot more from angry conservatives who no longer want to be "Mr. Nice Guy" over the next four years.

I'm crossing my fingers anyway.

Loysville, PA

#833660 Jan 4, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see dave's head is still firmly ensconced in his butt:
The Myth of the Clinton Surplus - Craig Steiner - Common ...
And Clinton's last budget ... A balanced budget or a budget ... A common tactic used by those that cling to the myth of the Clinton surplus seems to be ...
www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16 – seo more
DEAN: Clinton, Gingrich and the balanced budget myth ...
DEAN: Clinton, Gingrich and the balanced budget myth Credit claimed for something that didn’t happen. Comment(s) Size:+/-Print; By Warren L. Dean Jr.-
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/6/clint... ...– seo more
The myth of Clinton's balanced budget - Amazon.com : Customer ...
A discussion in the Politics forum ... All ...
www.amazon.com/forum/politics/Tx1RNC10TLEHYKD... ...– seo more
FactCheck.org : The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton
Clinton’s fiscal 1994 budget also contained some spending restraints.... the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.
factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-deficit-... – seo more
The Myth of the Clinton Balanced Budget - Tea Party -- One ...
The Clinton Balanced Budget Myth:... go to the US Treasury Department and looking through the history of the total outstanding debt throught Clintons term.
teapartiers.blogspot.com/2010/12/myth-of-clin... ...– seo more
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-a...

Loysville, PA

#833662 Jan 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong. Obviously you haven't been reading my posts. I want to cut every federal program that is not in the constitution. All of them. Repeal the 16th and 17th amendments while we are at it. Put the power back in the hands of the states and the people where it belongs. You would not like my government, being the libtard that you are, because there would be a lot of 'For Sale or Lease' signs in D.C.
Here I thought you had posted about the government not spending more than it takes in.

Wait, you were talking about that.

Not that pile of wacko sh*t you just said.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#833663 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of people have been and still are being slaughtered in Syria.
Now they're turning on Turkey.
What do you propose to do? Or would your white flag already been waving?
How come you never answer the questions?
Sixty thousand Carol and their is no "they."

Assad Jr, the dentist, is not the man his daddy was and turned the governance of Syria over to the Generals way long ago, the Generals, having milked Iran and Russia for personal gain are beginning to bail, as in left and right.

BTW 60,000 is not a big deal in the grand scheme__not even close to the damage GWB wreaked on Iraq.
carol

Orlando, FL

#833664 Jan 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's the color of two walls in my living room.
Love it on walls. Soothing.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833665 Jan 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
same place Bush had to find it in 2002.
BUSH MADE it POSSIBLE TO HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT GO BUSH BUSH GETS CREDIT FOR OBAMA they put a white man to play the part of the DUMBEST man on the PLANET so EVEN A NWORD would be accepted the power ELITE what a game to let CRACKERS know who is in CHARGE SIMPLY MAVOLOUS what a gambit and it worked THE BEST PART THEY TOLD YOU THE BLACK LOOKING GUY WAS THE BRIGHTEST BUT NOTHING TO PROVE IT EVERYONE THINKS THE DUMB BLOND IS SMART until they CUM

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#833667 Jan 4, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Want some cheese with that wine old codger? I know it drives you nuts, hence I'm laughing my ass off at you. Yeah, I'm crazy. Thanks!
Whine, did somebody say whine? Oh, it's you again waxturd/goober...... Still hiding? Where's your Waxturd alter-ego? Aren't you going to answer OldRaider? Why would any sane adult use a picture of another adult to represent themselves on a forum? I guess that would only make sense to a coward.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833670 Jan 4, 2013
ALL THE CLINTON PRESIDENCY did was to put AMERICA in a position to FUND the wars that have been going on under the DEMS and REPUBS

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#833671 Jan 4, 2013
If I can't get the FairTax then I want this.$0.20 sale tax period! No deductions. None. No other taxes. NONE! Split it up this way.$0.12 Local,$0.05 State,$0.03 Federal. If you can't pay for the government with what you receive cut the government till you can!!! Put the power back into the hands of the people and the states. Gut the federal government.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#833673 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
I'm no bookie but i will give you ten to one odds he can't answer that and i will give you a thousand to one he wont shut up about how it's not obamas fault.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#833674 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Taxes and cuts to entitlement programs that Obama had on the table months ago. Republicans were, and still are, too afraid of Grover Norquist to work out a "grand bargain" that included an increase in taxes to their wealthy masters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Chitfaced 98,874
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Learn to Read 182,051
Holiday Greetings 46 min Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 1 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago