Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#833525 Jan 4, 2013
In other news about 400 US troops along with their equipment have begun arriving in Turkey to man Patriot missile batteries along with Dutch and German troops.

400 is a long way from 30,000 as another poster from Loveland CO suggested last week.

Actually 400 is 400 too many imo but Turkey has been a mostly reliable ally going way back.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#833526 Jan 4, 2013
Alternate Unemployment Charts

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/une...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833527 Jan 4, 2013
THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE PERVERSE PARTY LOOK AT DEM A DEVOUT PERVWERT AND Lily LOVES IT WHITE LIB DEMOCRAT RACISTS AND DIRTY N WORD A PERFECT MATCH
pens_make_us_dum

Oklahoma City, OK

#833528 Jan 4, 2013
When gun nuts are teaparty members and bombers are sportsman....

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/nyc-occu-bomb-su...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#833529 Jan 4, 2013
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY, UM, WHEN YOU WERE CLEANING TOILETS FOR A LIVING DID YOU FALL INTO THE HABIT OF EATING THE LITTLE WAX CAKES IN THE BOTTOMS OF THE URINALS? THOSE ARE NOT FACTS YOU MENTION, THEY ARE FACTOIDS IN SOME CASES AND PURE FABRICATION IN OTHERS. HISTORY IS AN UNINTERRUPTED STREAM OF EVENTS IN THE TRADITIONAL PERCEPTION, IT DOES NOT COME IN UNRELATED FOUR OR EIGHT YEAR CHUNKS.
RONALD REAGAN DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT TRYING TO PRETEND THE NATIONAL MALAISE WAS A CARTER ERA FABRICATION AND TO HELP AMERICAN MORALE RECOVER FROM THE STAGGERING DEFEAT IN VIETNAM. IT WAS FELT IN CONGRESS AT THE TIME THAT AMERICA COULDN'T BEAR ONE MORE SCANDAL OR HE WOULD'VE BEEN IMPEACHED AN REMOVED FROM OFFICE FOR PAYING THE AYATOLLAHS TO ARM THE RIGHT WING CONTRAS. YOU REMEMBER IRAN, RIGHT? THE OL' AXIS OF EVIL?
THE DOUBLING OF THE DEBT AND THE ATTEMPT TO ARM VICIOUS RIGHT-WING PARAMILITARIES BY HAVING FINANCIAL AND WEAPONS DEALINGS WITH OUR ARCH ENEMIES ARE RELATED. THEY DID NOT OCCUR INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER.
THE FINANCIAL HISTORY OF THE FIRST OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS ONE OF SIMPLY HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE WRETCHED EXCESSES OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATIONS: A TAX CUT IN THE FACE OF TWO WARS, A HOUSING BUBBLE CREATED BY DEREGULATION, ETC., ETC.. YOU CANNOT LOOK AT ONE SET OF FACTOIDS WITHOUT LOOKING AT ALL OF THEM.
THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY FOR MANY MANY YEARS KNEW VERY WELL THAT IT COULD NOT TAKE POWER ON ITS OWN. IT NEEDED A WEDGE, A WAY TO DRUM UP SUPPORT FOR GREED AND AVARICE AND OUTRIGHT THIEVERY SO IT BEGAN TO MANIPULATE FOLKS LIKE YOU USING SOCIAL ISSUES: HOMOSEXUALITY, ABORTION, THINGS THE THE INDUSTRY CARED NOT ONE WHIT ABOUT, BUT WHICH IT KNEW DROVE THE RURAL AND UNEDUCATED FOLKS IN THE "HEARTLAND." WITHOUT THESE CRAZY STOOPID ALLIES THE FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE INDUSTRIES WOULD LOSE BATTLE AFTER BATTLE. BUT WITH YOU... WITH YOU THEY COULD RULE THE WORLD, SORT OF... AND THROW IN A COUPLE "PATRIOTIC" WARS AND A HANDFUL OF MARKETING TERMS LIKE, 9/11, TERRORISM, RIGHT TO LIFE, DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE, AND HECK! YOU GOT YOU A CON-VOY!
THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT COST A LOOOTOTTTTTTTTT OF MONEY TO MAKE THE CONVOY AND HOW SHOULD YOU PAY FOR IT WITHOUT HAVING TO KICK IN ANY FUNDS OF YOUR OWN? I KNOW! LET'S JUST RUN UP A BIG TAB AND THEN LEAVE IT TO THE OTHER GUY COMING ALONG BEHIND! AND HERE, FINALLY, WE GET TO STOP AND TAKE A BREATH AND LOOK AT YOUR SO-CALLED FACTS DEAD IN THE FACE.
IT'S YOUR DEBT, YOU OWN IT. AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT. AND FURTHERMORE, KEEP YOUR WEASLEY LITTLE MOUTH SHUT OR I'LL STUFF SUMTHIN' LONG AND BLACK AND SCALY IN IT.
Outstanding.
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#833530 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What could he possibly have to hide now? He can't be re-elected.
He was an idiot for showing the previous doc. Completely outragious, deeply offensive and akin to SA's prior aparthied laws.

Location hidden

#833531 Jan 4, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolute brilliance! This is now and will be the post of the year for 2013.
Hit it outta the park didn't he/she?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833533 Jan 4, 2013
I LOVE IT LIB DEMOCRAT BIGOTS GAVE US THE N WORD I CAN SAY IT ALL DAY N WORD N WORD DEM aaaawwwww lololol can't stop this N WORDS

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#833534 Jan 4, 2013
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, AS AN ANALOGY I SUPPOSE YOU COULD SAY: YOU DON'T START BLAMING THE QUARTERBACK WHILE HE'S STILL PLAYING THE GAME!(I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO COUCH REAL WORLD EVENTS IN SPORTS TERMINOLOGIES.)
I BELIEVE I'VE ALREADY ACCOUNTED FOR THE ENTIRE FOUR YEARS OF THE PRESIDENT'S FIRST TERM. SOMEONE SKIPPED OUT AND LEFT HIM WITH A BIG BILL THINKING IT WOULD SINK HIM AND THEN THEY COULD GET BACK IN THERE AND START LINING THEIR POCKETS AGAIN. OOPSIES! WITH THE HOUSE ENTIRELY BLOCKED BY THE ORGANIZED INTRANSIGENCE OF TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS THERE NEITHER WAS NOR IS ANY CHANCE OF PASSING USEFUL LEGISLATION BY TRADITIONAL MEANS. SO WHERE'S THAT LEAVE HIM?
HE COULD DO TO "THEM" WHAT HIS PREDECESSOR DID TO HIM AND JUST CREATE A COMPLETE MORASS AND THEN HAND IT TO HIS PRESUMABLY REPUBLICAN SUCCESSOR AND SAY, "HERE, ASSHOLE, IT'S ALL YOURS, CONGRATULATIONS!" BUT THAT WOULD BE CRASS AND DISHONORABLE. HE COULD FLAIL HIS ARMS AND POINT TO THE OBSTRUCTIONISM OF BUSINESS INTERESTS INTERESTED IN THEIR OWN PROFITS, BUT WHAT GOOD WOULD THAT DO THE REST OF US? THEY'VE ALREADY SAID THEY'RE WILLING TO DO A JOHN GALT AND FLEE THE COUNTRY.
SO WHAT CAN HE POSSIBLY DO IN A SECOND TERM THAT WOULD BENEFIT MOST EVERYONE WITHOUT FURTHER ENRICHING A HANDFUL OF IGNORANT GREEDY GRABBERS AT THE "TOP" - WHEREVER THAT IS - OF THE FINANCIAL FOOD CHAIN?
WELL, HERE'S WHAT I RECOMMEND HE DO: HE SHOULD MAKE THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY ACTUALLY HAVE TO SUCK THE COCK OF EVANGELICAL PROTESTANTISM. IF THEY'RE GOING TO STAY IN BED WITH ONE ANOTHER WE SHOULD AT LEAST GET TO WATCH THEM HAVE SEX. HE SHOULD ALLOW SEQUESTRATION TO DESTROY THE NOW MASSIVE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. AND, HE SHOULD EMBRACE THE PROVISIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION IN ALL THEIR VAGUE AND MEANINGLESS GLORY. BY THIS I MEAN HE SHOULD CELEBRATE THE NATION AS AN INDEPENDENT POWER CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLE, ROUSE THE POPULACE TO ACTION, AND BEGIN TO FORCE INDUSTRY TO DISASSEMBLE THE PERVERSE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE WHICH ALLOWS COMMUNIST NATIONS TO OWN BUSINESSES IN THIS COUNTRY AND AMERICANS TO SHIP JOBS THOSE WHO WOULD BE OUR ENEMIES.
SPECIFICALLY HE SHOULD ADVOCATE FOR A LAW THAT STATES THAT ALL TECH SUPPORT SERVICES MUST BE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS. THE REPUBLICAN CLOWNS COULDN'T REFUSE HIM. HE SHOULD EXPOSE ISRAEL'S ROLE IN CONTROLLING AMERICAN POLITICS AND FOREIGN AID. I MEAN REALLY! HOW HARD IS IT TO STIR UP RESENTMENT AGAINST JEWS?
AND THEN, AT THE END OF HIS NEXT TERM OR BETTER YET A FEW YEARS AFTER THAT WE CAN SIT DOWN AND FIGURE OUT WHO ACTUALLY WON THE BIG GAME.
My God, you are nothing more than a liberal lackey after all, aren't you. Why waste so much glibness when you can just repeat, "It's not Obama's fault, he's trying as hard as he can, the mountain's too high, the road's too rough." You're pathetic.

This IS the Super Bowl, we're loosing the game, the new quarterback has fumbled repeatedly and thrown interceptions every time he attempts to score. What had been a close game is now a blow-out. But it's not his fault, we have to stick with him to the bitter end, for 'fairness' sake.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#833536 Jan 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The song had the same effect on me!! You're 100% right!!
How was the B'day Party??
Was great! A little disappointed some couldn't make it but that was made up for by others not expected. But was a great time.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833538 Jan 4, 2013
JUST look AT the PERVERSE things the LIB DEMOCRATS POST on THIS BOARD, the most BIGGOTED, RACISTS , BACKWARDS come from the LIB DEMOCRATS, LIBS HATE FREEDOM just look at HISTORY COMPARING OBAMA TO IKE HOW MISLEADING IS THAT IKE WAS A MAN OF HONOR I'M OFFENDED

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#833540 Jan 4, 2013
President Obama officially elected president today.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#833541 Jan 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. Didn't know that. Yes I know. Quite familiar with John's music. Haven't heard it but will. Yes.
You seriously never heard Hey Jude?

Location hidden

#833542 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was brain dead. For four days. Hello?
That's not so much, you've been brain dead for the four years I've known ya.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#833543 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, I get no benefit from living on the beach because I don't live on the beach so why do I have to pay for flood insurance for people who live on the beach who are reaping all the benefits of living on the beach.
Agree.. Try telling people's this and make them understand... There isno concept if fairness and incentives any more. Also, I bet regular insurances go up due to things like this for others. No problem, to the ones who think the rest of the nation owes them something, what are you gonna do when what is being printed have less value than what's printed.....

Tick, Tick, Tick..... Hyperinflation (soon coming to a welfare office close to you)...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833545 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMA screwed the PEOPLE TOOK A PHOTO OP WITH A WINK AND HE JUMPED ON HIS/OUR JET and they all were happy because he winked, his wife has bright yellow toe nail polish lolo you just can't make this ish up Nwords YOU gotta love em
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833546 Jan 4, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your lips and my co ck.
THIS is WHAT LIBS TEACH your CHILDREN IN SCHOOL: HOW COOL THESE CRACKERS IN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY LIKE DEM

Location hidden

#833548 Jan 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I WON!!
I WON!!
I WON THE POOL FOR EMAAM SHOWING UP AND IMMEDIATELY MAKING DUMB COMMENTS!!
Pay up, Homer, Tenzing, Lily!!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#833550 Jan 4, 2013
flack wrote:
President Obama officially elected president today.
Well, sh!t.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833551 Jan 4, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you are nothing more than a liberal lackey after all, aren't you. Why waste so much glibness when you can just repeat, "It's not Obama's fault, he's trying as hard as he can, the mountain's too high, the road's too rough." You're pathetic.
This IS the Super Bowl, we're loosing the game, the new quarterback has fumbled repeatedly and thrown interceptions every time he attempts to score. What had been a close game is now a blow-out. But it's not his fault, we have to stick with him to the bitter end, for 'fairness' sake.
THIS is WHAT LIBS did TO THE SCHOOL SYSTEM and they take no responsibility for their actions rthey MISEDUCATE AND RAPE YOUNG MINDS/BODY BAN THE UFT HOW MANY MORE OF THESE RAPISTS UFT MEMBERS DO WE NEED TO SEE BEFORE WE BAN THEM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min KiMare 50,064
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Earthling-1 47,070
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 8 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]