Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,041 - 769,060 of 1,100,527 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#833389 Jan 4, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Obama's government, you dolt. It's Congress' government.
The debt ceiling is simply allowing the Government to pay for what Congress has already appropriated.
You realize that all spending originates in the House, right?
The same House that's been controlled by Tea Turd freakazoids for 6 years.
Raising the debt ceiling is allowing the Federal Government to borrow more money. It's like you going out and getting a new credit card when all your others are full. Stop the borrowing Don't raise the debt limit. If you can't pay for the government you have with the money you receive cut the government till you can. Then cut it some more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#833390 Jan 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said this: "For once you are correct, partly. One can seal his college records and that is what cowards do."
You said one can seal them. The fact is they are always sealed unless specifically released.
You are not only stupid but a liar.
"real dumb"
Answer one single question. Why will president nobama not release his college records? The answer he has something to hide, he is a coward.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#833391 Jan 4, 2013
Question to everyone that is concerned about Obama and the future course:

What do the liberals want? That should be a question we all want to know.

I think the way things are going it is important to see if we ca ever get along again, or if we are now heading for a permanent division that can only get worse. Ask these question:

*Why have they passed NO BUDGET in every year?

A: No interest in fixing the economy long term. They also do not want unrestricted spending to come out in the light in excess and ahead.

B: Incredible zeal to grab guns, despite less crimes when more guns around. Liberals totally ignore this.

C: Almost complete media monopoly and if we add-in Fox there as a reliable RINO-network, there really is NO MEDIA ALTERNATIVE except internet. WHo is currently trying to control that?

D: Obama's followers are becoming more and more vile and it shows by the day. I had a guy flip the finger at me one day because I said I had not voted Obama. It was someone that I had to deal with and what seemed to amount to nothing but petty talk, turned into me being labelled and demonized. So many of Obamas followers aren't only vile online, but face to face they aren't exactly ready to step on neither a Victoria Secret fashion show, nor work with small kids (without scaring them).

E: Harassment of gun owners through media. Listing of addresses for people with CC. Well, if any of these people suffer home invasion it is on the libs. Their excuse is a distortion of "freedom of speech". They never seem to care about it otherwise, so this is sheer intimidation, bullying and more.

Finally, do you all know how inept the republicans are? They are pretty much happy with being turned into a laughing stock for Obama at every moment and they now seem to act more like another federal employee that just does something. See what is going on. 2016 is NOT the answer and neither is 2014.

Even if there is a gigantic setback for the libs at the next mid-term it will not change anything. It is better for them to win and take the congress also. THEN we will truly see who they are. Voting for a party that is 95% the same and then drawing a sigh of relief will be a disaster.

Wake up and do not take it on the chin any more. Don't let nasty liberals threaten you or act like the street thugs they are. Don't engage them, but instead, the rest of us should start talking more about WHAT kind of society we want.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATAN

Sweden

#833392 Jan 4, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol was a teacher in America-not a delusional, living in some ancient egyptian fantasy dark age "ho'tep" typ e.
Do try to keep up.
UH-HUH. AND TWO OR THREE CENTURIES FROM NOW SOME MARTIAN'S GONNA DIG HER UP AND STICK A VAGINAL PROBE UP HER ASS THEREBY DISCOVERING A BILLBOARD READING: "MEET ME IN MIAMI, SUGAR!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833394 Jan 4, 2013
Former U.S. vice president Al Gore's television channel is facing criticism for its decision to sell its liberal-oriented network for $500 million to the pro-terrorist and anti-American Al-Jazeera, he would have sold it to al QUIDA but that would be too honest, so as LIBS do they GO THROUGH THE BACKDOOR

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#833395 Jan 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Newsmax - FBI: More Killed With Hammers, Clubs Than With Rifles: http://tinyurl.com/ad47ccp
Since Sharpton wants knife control next it seems inevitable that assault style hammers and sticks will also be likely targets. I hope 'death by pillow suffocation' doesn't come up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#833396 Jan 4, 2013
When Obama is sworn in he will be the first president since Dwight D. Eisenhower to win over 51% of the vote twice. Quite an accomplishment.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833398 Jan 4, 2013
Civil Rights Yes, a ludicrous, rhetorical drive-by hit aimed at the newly-appointed U.S. Senator, and only black member of the U.S. Senate. The conservative Republican appeared yesterday on Greta Susteren's show on the FOX News Channel to respond to NAACP president Benjamin Jealous's allegations. Sen. Scott also sized up the challenges facing the 113th Congress: BLACK KKK DEMOCRATS WILL ALWAYS follow their MASTERS LEAD JIM CROW BUNNIES

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#833399 Jan 4, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Obama's government, you dolt. It's Congress' government.
The debt ceiling is simply allowing the Government to pay for what Congress has already appropriated.
You realize that all spending originates in the House, right?
The same House that's been controlled by Tea Turd freakazoids for 6 years.
Actually, the Constitution requires that all bills of revenue originate in the House. Spending bills can originate in the Senate.

Money that does not exist cannot be appropriated. That's the difference between the budget and appropriations. Considering that we haven't had a budghet since Obama took office, I can understand why most people wouldn't even know the difference and confuse appropriations with budgeting.
If the debt ceiling is reached, it must be raised to appropriate funds in excess of revenue.

Please compare the material you are being indoctrinated with to actual facts.
Thank you.

Spokane, WA

#833400 Jan 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the "but" crowd.
"real dumb"
Does it not take 225,000+ new jobs per month to keep up with the populayion growth?
Peace
KMA
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#833402 Jan 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Published unemployment rates have lost much of their meaning because of the constantly shrinking percentage of the population considered to be in the labor force.
Just like the definition of "inflation" is an absolute joke when the interest rate is artificially kept low when it should long time ago have been high. This is what happens when whoever prints the currency can do so with no accountability. Just like Dr Paul says, we need to audit the fed. We cannot live much longer on this lie. Well, liberals want to, but the rest of us have a RESPONSIBILITy to the ones coming after us ->

Find out if this is a place you want your kids to have theirs the way things are going and if not, do something with it. That means not violence, terror or voting republican. Give the libs a blank sheet for some more years. Let's see how tough and hard they can get. As long as nasty liberals are out of your face, all you have to do is really keep an eye on the dow and likewise the interest rate. Make sure your houses are refinanced at FIXED rate. THIS will be the best protection when the country gets Weimarized. Also, this is the time to start brushing up on those homesteading books, you all know ;)

Be good and be thoughtful and don't engage liberals. It only makes you think everybody is like that. Not true. There are many sane people out there that simply do not want a part of it, OR still does not know what is at stakes.

Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833403 Jan 4, 2013
LIBS HAND OUT DRUGS TO CHILDREN AS if it WERE CANDY because they are funded by the same groups that fund the GOP, even though the same drugs say it will cause suicide,aggressive behaviour, all the things they are trying to prevent lolololLIBS are KILLING OUR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN most of the shootings are done by people with LIB BACKGROUND BAN LIBS
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#833404 Jan 4, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
Former U.S. vice president Al Gore's television channel is facing criticism for its decision to sell its liberal-oriented network for $500 million to the pro-terrorist and anti-American Al-Jazeera, he would have sold it to al QUIDA but that would be too honest, so as LIBS do they GO THROUGH THE BACKDOOR
And just like my brother in Chicago, he sold right before the taxes go up. My brother closed on 12/30. He said to Realtor back in October he would take the house off the market if it wasn't sold before 2013. That seemed to help. Al Gore is the quintessential example of liberal hyppocracy. Always has been, always will be, IMHO.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#833405 Jan 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're insane.
Your above comment is proof of this.
I have never read a sentence so filled with ignorance!!
Is it your version of the 'butterfly effect'??
Are you posting from within an insane asylum??
Which one??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

If there is no money, how will gov't employees and contractors and debtors etc., etc., etc be paid? With sea shells?

If nobody is being paid money, who's going to do anything?

If nobody does anything, how does the government continue functioning?

If the government ceases functioning, how does it remain in existence?

You have to anser the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government or the government collapses.

In Obama's plan, does money start grwoing on trees?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833406 Jan 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
When Obama is sworn in he will be the first president since Dwight D. Eisenhower to win over 51% of the vote twice. Quite an accomplishment.
THE GENERAL EARNED it OBAMA doesn't even come close to IKE so stop that and put a real picture up obama works for everything IKE was not for so don't compare the two IKE WON as a HERO not some guy that was shoved down our throats by HOLLYWOOD STOP IT NOW, ITS AN INSULT TO BOTH OBAMA MORE IMPORTANTLY TO PRESIDENT EISENHOWER nothing to compare NOTHING TELL YOUR STORY TO THE UNDEREDUCATED

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#833407 Jan 4, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're insane.
Your above comment is proof of this.
I have never read a sentence so filled with ignorance!!
Is it your version of the 'butterfly effect'??
Are you posting from within an insane asylum??
Which one??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You know, I could be in the same insane asylum Jesse jackson, Jr., was in when the Democrats voted for him to stay in Congress.
ROFLMAO
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#833408 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Constitution requires that all bills of revenue originate in the House. Spending bills can originate in the Senate.
Money that does not exist cannot be appropriated. That's the difference between the budget and appropriations. Considering that we haven't had a budghet since Obama took office, I can understand why most people wouldn't even know the difference and confuse appropriations with budgeting.
If the debt ceiling is reached, it must be raised to appropriate funds in excess of revenue.
Please compare the material you are being indoctrinated with to actual facts.
Thank you.
SIMPLE, CLEAR and LOGICAL.

Too much to grasp for most liberals in absolute denial. From the rest of us: I was wondering how to simplify this mess enough so even a registered democrat could get it. You did it. Thumbs up.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#833409 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
If there is no money, how will gov't employees and contractors and debtors etc., etc., etc be paid? With sea shells?
If nobody is being paid money, who's going to do anything?
If nobody does anything, how does the government continue functioning?
If the government ceases functioning, how does it remain in existence?
You have to anser the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government or the government collapses.
In Obama's plan, does money start grwoing on trees?
Ten minutes to Wapner. We're definitely locked in this box with no TV.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833410 Jan 4, 2013
N WORD CALLS CRACKERS inBRED look at your HISTORY N WORD who really were inbred like cattle you don't kbnow who your brother is BROTHER,insults of the JIM CROW TRAINED BLACK DEMOCRAT BRO

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#833411 Jan 4, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
He's also the first president to be elected where nobody ever pressed the wrong button by mistake.
Quite an impossibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000