Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
769,021 - 769,040 of 1,100,387 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#833368 Jan 4, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
Democrat US Senator Michael Bennet won't sign new "fiscal cliff" bill, essentially says it's crap with NO spending reductions.
Stop the presses, a democrat with actual principles who cares what the voters want. Won't see him on page one of the NYT's or Washington Post, will we?
"principles"?? No way. He got clearance to vote no so the constituents think he is "fiscally sound".

Wake up!!!! The dollar has got 1-2 years left the way it goes. No way SS, medicare and Medicaid are going to float a few years from now. Better lock'n load. Some liberals on this page is routinely threatening assault, and violence. This is ONLINE> Guess what they would do to anyone that is not in agreement with them, if they had unrestricted power on their sides.

Wake up!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#833369 Jan 4, 2013
Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, screw this silly waste of time. You people are morons and we all understand that. "Civilians On Patrol," huh? Hahahahahahahahahaha. omigawd! Maybe we should all slip out to Walmart and buy us some of those COP killer bullets? Cause, baby, that's the only way we're going to get rid of you folks isn't it.
I'm going to create a group called... um.. Disgusted Intellectual Elites Converging On White, Aryan, Repulsive Dummies, or, DIE Cowards, for short. Or, maybe, Southern Losers Are Yellow - SLAY for short. The good news is we won't have to hold any meetings cause we'd all know up front what the mission was.
What is the mission??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#833370 Jan 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Madison Project - Shedding Light on Real Conservative Performance
Your members of Congress are voting to protect and promote your conservative ideals, right?
They are fighting to safeguard your conservative values, correct?
Don’t be so sure…
Given the disturbing facts outlined to the right, we have our work cut out in establishing and maintaining a strong conservative majority within the Republican Party.
http://www.conservativevotingrecords.com/over...
On the index, only 47 members, or 19% of the conference, met or exceeded expectations to fully utilize their seats to promote conservatism. If you expand that threshold to those who were within -5, the number increases to 74, still dismal.
You never answered this question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

You do know that if you don't answer that question the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends, right?

You wouldn't be committing treason and attempting to end the existence fo the United States, would you?

Hypothetically, if a person attempted to end the existence of the United States, should that person be tried for treason and hung if convicted?
What do you think?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#833371 Jan 4, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be up on things bra, but your forgetting 1 thing. The devils greatest trick was making man believe he doesn't exist! This is the new form of stealth. Instead of hiding it anymore they just put it right in your face & tell you it's a lie. Most will believe it. It's that illuminati thing. This 1 worlds gov't plan has been in the making & was installed on Sept 11, 2001. 1st take away their rights & give them time to get use to it so when they take away the most essential right we won't put up much of a fight. The UN is the capitol of the 1 world gov't & has ben for a while. You truly got it wrong bra. The UN is the largest army of today. As far as physical disarmament, try did a test run on the Katrina survivors. Look on the internet, it's right on there. Everybody is all talk, but when it happens nobody will do anything in fear of becoming a martyr. Nobody wants to be MLK. He died for what? Only for black people to settle for piece of the pie & that wasn't what he was fighting for. He'd was fighting for equality. Can anyone with a straight face say things are equal in america. They've been implementing this same treaty country by country under guise of different names. It's crazy cuz I didnt believe it at 1st but they left breadcrumbs for Hansel and Gretel. All we gotta do is follow & fortunately I have. I don't know what's worse, to not know & be slaves to thee rhythm or to know, but remain helpless, but that my dilemma. We can try war, but at this point bra it's useless. That war would'nt last 2 months before we waved the proverbial white flag. This isn't something you can plan on, it's something where you gotta make sure you make the right decision when the situation arises or it could fatal.
Sorry, I was wrong about you (my fault).

Seems like you are just another liberal why am I wasting my time? You will not change your opinion and neither will I. Now, let's say how far you people are willing to go to disarm people who doesn't want to join your false utopia. You keep your FIAT dollars and we will keep out guns (For sel-protection).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SATAN

Sweden

#833372 Jan 4, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> did you're mother teach you to talk like that? She must be proud.
DID YOUR FATHER TEACH YOU TO SPELL LIKE THAT? HE MUST BE STOOPID.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833373 Jan 4, 2013
THE ANTI BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS have trained their property so well they were the BIGGEST voter intimidation group around well trained, Stacy DASH and other indiependent BLACKS were treated by ANTI BLACK OBAMA BLACK DEMOCRATS THE NEW KKK
Carol

Pompano Beach, FL

#833374 Jan 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Lincolnton Furniture Company, praised for bringing jobs back to US, closes
By Cameron Steele
The Charlotte Observer
Lincolnton Furniture Company closed abruptly Thursday just one year after it was hailed by President Barack Obama as an example of the recovering U.S. economy.
Furniture-making operations stopped indefinitely and only a few people will remain employed moving forward, company financial officer Ben Causey said.
“I don’t know where it’s going to go exactly; we’re still evaluating our situation,” Causey said.“We just didn’t have any choice at this point.”
The company was not receiving the orders it needed to sustain its operations, Causey said.
“We needed more orders is really what it boiled down to,” he said.“We thought they would materialize.”
Owner Bruce Cochrane, a fifth generation furniture-manufacturer, formed the company in 2011 with a $5 million investment and the hope he could make a profit off people who wanted to buy furniture made in America.
It was a move that caught the attention of North Carolina officials and those in the White House. Last year, Cochrane sat with the first lady during Obama’s 2012 State of the Union Address. He also joined the president and other business leaders in a discussion about how to create more jobs at home.
Attempts late Thursday to reach Cochrane were unsuccessful. Causey said company officials were thankful for the support they received from the community over the past year-and-a-half.
Jerry Cochrane, Bruce Cochrane’s uncle and former Lincoln County Commissioner, learned about the company’s closing Thursday.
“I was surprised that they stopped the operation this quickly,” he said.“But starting a furniture business now is very difficult in this country.”
Last week, the Gaston Gazette recognized Bruce Cochrane as one of its “persons of the year” in 2012 for starting the furniture-manufacturing in his hometown.
“Everybody was rooting for us and wanted us to succeed,” Causey said.
Typical Nobraina cheering for bad news

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carol

Pompano Beach, FL

#833375 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered this question:
You do know that if you don't answer that question the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends, right?
You wouldn't be committing treason and attempting to end the existence fo the United States, would you?
Hypothetically, if a person attempted to end the existence of the United States, should that person be tried for treason and hung if convicted?
What do you think?
It's not Obama's government, you dolt. It's Congress' government.
The debt ceiling is simply allowing the Government to pay for what Congress has already appropriated.
You realize that all spending originates in the House, right?
The same House that's been controlled by Tea Turd freakazoids for 6 years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#833376 Jan 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you are a little dense but Bush was President until Jan of 2009.
Obama gets his money the same place Bush got his.
I am glad you admit that since Bush had budgets that he planned to take us from as balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years. And you idiots tell us Obama wants to destroy America when you just admitted Bush planned to do it & he almost succeeded.
I understand that you know as much about how the Constitution defines the functions of government as Obama. Both of you could do everyone a favor and read the Constitution at least once in your life.

Congress controlls all spending, revenue and borrowing.
Between 2001 with the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring a global war on the United States and January, 2007, when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of the government, the total public debt went from 5 to 8 trillion dollars.
In January, 2007, when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, the Republicans gave to them an annual deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars DURING A WAR.
Without a war (Obama surrendered to the Taliban right away) the Democrats increased the annual deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.
Without a war the Democrats doubled the total public debt.
And, we have nothing... nada... zilch... to show for all that money spent.

And, today, we don't even have a plan for government. We haven't had a plan for government since Obama became president.

You still haven't answered this question:

You do know that if you don't answer that question, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends, right?

You wouldn't be committing treason and attempting to end the existence of the United States, would you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#833377 Jan 4, 2013
Interest rates to rise sharply as Fed may cut off printing, buying.

Watch the payments on the interest on the debt skyrocket too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#833379 Jan 4, 2013
pens_make_us_dum wrote:
Morning Liberals!!!!!
FBI SAYS
MURDERS
BY:
Rifle-445
Hammers/clubs-496
http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-rights/2013/01/...
Well, speaking from the persopective of an old insane liberal goober, I say ban all semi-hammers, but I should be able to keep my semi ball-peen hammer.

A regular hammer has a claw, but not my ball-peen because it's not as scary looking!

I am so logical, aren't I?

Gee, can my ball-peen drive a nail just like s standard hammer?

DOIH!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#833380 Jan 4, 2013
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>On George W. Bush’s last day in office the US public debt was $10.626 trillion. On Oct. 5, 2012 (you can see the debt to the penny at the Treasury’s Bureau of Public Debt website) the total debt outstanding was about $16.161 trillion.
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin...
Dufus, the president has nothing to do with determining what money is spent. Read the goddam Constitution.
On the day the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, the total public debt was 8 trillion dollars.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/

How about you and Obama do something neither of you have ever done before - read the goddam Constitution.
You and Obama won't look like such idiots if you do that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#833381 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Downward unemployment rates are the "wrong direction"?
Published unemployment rates have lost much of their meaning because of the constantly shrinking percentage of the population considered to be in the labor force.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#833382 Jan 4, 2013
Oh by the way. 155,000 new jobs just keeps up with population growth. That means it sucks! 220,000 people joined the job market in December but 220,000 dropped out at the same time. Zeroed out. January/February will see decreases as holiday workers are laid off and the barely hanging on businesses start to close. Happy New Year!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833383 Jan 4, 2013
HERMAN CAINE is a MORE EDUCATED BLACKMAN in everyway however a UNDEREDUCATED RABBLE ROwSER like SHARPTON A REAL PIECE OF WORK BAMBOOZLE SHIM SHAM BAGMAN GOVERNMENT INFORMANT RACE BAITER TWANAWNEWNNEWWNY BRAWLLLETY 16 year old used by WHITE LIBS and GARBAGE BLACKS look at her now HIDING IN VA proud of youself huh

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#833384 Jan 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the "but" crowd.
I guess you see this economy through fudge colored glasses.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#833385 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
I think you're insane.

Your above comment is proof of this.

I have never read a sentence so filled with ignorance!!

Is it your version of the 'butterfly effect'??

Are you posting from within an insane asylum??

Which one??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833386 Jan 4, 2013
BLACKS that can't do BASIC MATH they KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PHYSICAL SPLIFF

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#833387 Jan 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
We gained 155K jobs in December.
Now, let's hear it from the "But" crowd.
Get busy you right whiners & tell us all the excuses why this is a bad report.
Where?

How many people in the workforce today?
How many people in the workforce a year ago today?
How many people reached the age of 18 during the past year?

Those fraudulent numbers just aren't adding up, are they?

... dufus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#833388 Jan 4, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with TAX PAYER funded Disaster Help bills.
Too bad-the WORKING CLASS contributors are JUST as entitled as the loserTic non-contributing MOOCHERS.
(But shame on the sneakin'..UNaccountable pork pushers!!!)
Taxpayers should not fund rebuilding of vacation homes in flood-prone areas.

If some financial rescue is necessary, the government should buy the property and turn it into a seashore park.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Dick Topick 49,531
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 51 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 56 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 57 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000