Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#833663 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of people have been and still are being slaughtered in Syria.
Now they're turning on Turkey.
What do you propose to do? Or would your white flag already been waving?
How come you never answer the questions?
Sixty thousand Carol and their is no "they."

Assad Jr, the dentist, is not the man his daddy was and turned the governance of Syria over to the Generals way long ago, the Generals, having milked Iran and Russia for personal gain are beginning to bail, as in left and right.

BTW 60,000 is not a big deal in the grand scheme__not even close to the damage GWB wreaked on Iraq.
carol

Orlando, FL

#833664 Jan 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's the color of two walls in my living room.
Love it on walls. Soothing.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833665 Jan 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
same place Bush had to find it in 2002.
BUSH MADE it POSSIBLE TO HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT GO BUSH BUSH GETS CREDIT FOR OBAMA they put a white man to play the part of the DUMBEST man on the PLANET so EVEN A NWORD would be accepted the power ELITE what a game to let CRACKERS know who is in CHARGE SIMPLY MAVOLOUS what a gambit and it worked THE BEST PART THEY TOLD YOU THE BLACK LOOKING GUY WAS THE BRIGHTEST BUT NOTHING TO PROVE IT EVERYONE THINKS THE DUMB BLOND IS SMART until they CUM

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#833667 Jan 4, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Want some cheese with that wine old codger? I know it drives you nuts, hence I'm laughing my ass off at you. Yeah, I'm crazy. Thanks!
Whine, did somebody say whine? Oh, it's you again waxturd/goober...... Still hiding? Where's your Waxturd alter-ego? Aren't you going to answer OldRaider? Why would any sane adult use a picture of another adult to represent themselves on a forum? I guess that would only make sense to a coward.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833670 Jan 4, 2013
ALL THE CLINTON PRESIDENCY did was to put AMERICA in a position to FUND the wars that have been going on under the DEMS and REPUBS

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#833671 Jan 4, 2013
If I can't get the FairTax then I want this.$0.20 sale tax period! No deductions. None. No other taxes. NONE! Split it up this way.$0.12 Local,$0.05 State,$0.03 Federal. If you can't pay for the government with what you receive cut the government till you can!!! Put the power back into the hands of the people and the states. Gut the federal government.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#833673 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Then he should be able to answer one very simple question.
Where is the money going to come from to pay for Obama's government?
I'm no bookie but i will give you ten to one odds he can't answer that and i will give you a thousand to one he wont shut up about how it's not obamas fault.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#833674 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Then he should be able to answer one very simple question.
Where is the money going to come from to pay for Obama's government?
Taxes and cuts to entitlement programs that Obama had on the table months ago. Republicans were, and still are, too afraid of Grover Norquist to work out a "grand bargain" that included an increase in taxes to their wealthy masters.
carol

Orlando, FL

#833676 Jan 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sixty thousand Carol and their is no "they."
Assad Jr, the dentist, is not the man his daddy was and turned the governance of Syria over to the Generals way long ago, the Generals, having milked Iran and Russia for personal gain are beginning to bail, as in left and right.
BTW 60,000 is not a big deal in the grand scheme__not even close to the damage GWB wreaked on Iraq.
Is the havoc Saddam Hussein wreaked on his own people who were discovered in mass graves and their blood stained on hooks in his torture rooms a big deal?

Just trying to get your perspective on the bigger picture. You might have to zoom out a little.

But may I also ask your perspective on the rape epidemic in India? Just curious about your views on this too.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#833678 Jan 4, 2013
flack wrote:
If I can't get the FairTax then I want this.$0.20 sale tax period! No deductions. None. No other taxes. NONE! Split it up this way.$0.12 Local,$0.05 State,$0.03 Federal. If you can't pay for the government with what you receive cut the government till you can!!! Put the power back into the hands of the people and the states. Gut the federal government.
That would mean the ones left in govt. would haave to actualy do something .
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833679 Jan 4, 2013
Political PILLOCKS refuse to admit IT's ALL being done by the SAME GOVERNMENT,COULDN'T KEEP CHARLES RANGEL A DEMOCRAT as head of the house ways and means THE HEAD TAXMAN WAS A DEMOCRAT AND OBAMA THREW HIM UNDER THE BUS FOR A REPUBLICAN lololo WOW

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#833681 Jan 4, 2013
Beer sales going to be a lot slower tonight with people having less money in their paycheck. Except people tend to drink more when times are bad. Next three months going to really suck.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#833684 Jan 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here let me help you Homer. By Black Sabbath. Otherwise it's plagiarism. You're welcome.
It's public knowledge moron, unless you're a moron. Oh wait, nevermind.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#833685 Jan 4, 2013
Flackstredomus still 0 for every prediction he has ever made? LOL!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833686 Jan 4, 2013
HOW COME the WORD CRACKER IS NOT BANNED,and the word that is banned is used more than before it was banned NWORD

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#833688 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the havoc Saddam Hussein wreaked on his own people who were discovered in mass graves and their blood stained on hooks in his torture rooms a big deal?
Just trying to get your perspective on the bigger picture. You might have to zoom out a little.
But may I also ask your perspective on the rape epidemic in India? Just curious about your views on this too.
Don't forget the Palestinian suicide bombers he was paying the families of $25,000.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833690 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY IS it OUR BURDEN to BE IN EVERYONES BUSINESS thats dictatorship on the world level we need to SOLVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS IN AMERICA BECAUSE THESE SAME THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY EVERY DAY MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS how is that we rape and KILL each other in this country and HOLLYWOOD tells us how Pretty we are and we just LIE to OURSELVES want more truth

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#833692 Jan 4, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>That would mean the ones left in govt. would haave to actualy do something .
Yep!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#833693 Jan 4, 2013
Between Thanksgiving and Christmas 6000 new federal rules and regulations went into effect. Naw the the federal government is not the problem.
carol

Orlando, FL

#833694 Jan 4, 2013
Guess Tenzing had to leave again suddenly. Maybe he's still trying to come with an answer to my questions. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt a little while longer.

Anyway, did anyone else catch the exchange between Boehner and Reid? When Reid apparently told some bold-faced lies about Boehner and Boehner told him to "f" himself twice with witnesses to verify.

But this is the interesting part. Reid then meekly responded that he was "just reading the script they gave him to read" and one of Reid's right hand men confirmed this to be true.

Does anyone else see how funny that is? And revealing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min wojar 184,875
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 51,443
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Brian_G 51,345
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,112
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 7 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 7 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 7 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future