Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#833588 Jan 4, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Does it not take 225,000+ new jobs per month to keep up with the populayion growth?
Peace
KMA
I see Mr Eed is a member of the "but" crowd.

But we already knew that.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#833591 Jan 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
In other news about 400 US troops along with their equipment have begun arriving in Turkey to man Patriot missile batteries along with Dutch and German troops.
400 is a long way from 30,000 as another poster from Loveland CO suggested last week.
Actually 400 is 400 too many imo but Turkey has been a mostly reliable ally going way back.
Yes, 400 is not much, but even if Israel, Al-Q, CIA, the fench, UK and the state dept topples Assad tomorrow, who will fill the gap?

Any awareness what is happening to many previous ghaddafi sympathizer now? And how about Mali and now northern Nogeria? All accelerated from us "liberating" another dictator of some stability and replacing it with rabid dogs.

I have nothing to do with this. Didn't vote for him. Do not believe a single word the government ever uses as a Casus belli. Now they want to take our guns. I don't know what they are up to, but can see writing on the wall and I am not disarming. Is it better to be disarmed, vanquished and forever treated as a second level citizen, or stand up to oneself, even if consequences are seemingly worse?

A philosophical and (for now) purely academic exercise in assessing the tyranophilia among liberals and leftists these days. One thing is for sure:

Based on the sentimen among the majority of liberals on this site, I doubt there is any future for anyone else to live within their totalitarian system without suffering daily mockery, ridicule, disenfranchisement, or even death and injury from the same people.

Internet is but a snapshot, but probably much more reliable than the remaining media. If liberals were as fervent in fighting tyranny here home as they are busy promoting it other places, this place would be Paradise.
carol

Orlando, FL

#833593 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and what do you think about it?
I think fighting terror wherever it rears its ugly head is the noble thing to do - not only to protect civilization as we know it for this generation but for generations to come.

Or should we just raise the white flag now, surrender, get beheaded or shot in the head and get it over with?

Now it's your turn to answer the question.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833595 Jan 4, 2013
BOY THE NWORDS ARE THE BEST libs DEMOCRATS say you can't say N so they come up with a new way to WIN OVER THE DUMB N JUST say NWORD AND YOU CAN CALL THEM N WORD ALL DAY AND BECAUSE WE LIB DEMS MADE IT COOL N WORD ALL DAY NWORD WHAT A BRAIN F*** as they said in the GODFATHER they ANIMALS ANYWAY LIBS they ARE THE BEST HOLLYWOOD FROM PUBLIC ENEMY TO NWORDs WA, we starving in the hood yo so we throw up $100,000 in the strip club lololol and its cool to be a stripper WE HAVE OVERCUM, LIBS AND THE BLACK FAMILY BOY THEY REALLY HAD A VESTED INTREST IN YOU, yeah n your vote O but they gave you OBAMA rest of you fools are still undereducated and your children are still being killed in the HOOD JOJO no tears or outcry for you from the BLACK COMMUNITY lololol BLACKS KILLINZG BLACKS if a tree falls in the forrest lolololwho cares as long as it don't fall on my house
carol

Orlando, FL

#833596 Jan 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't answer you directly, it would be admitting that she's a lying, hateful, bigot ... not one of Jesus' favorites ya know what I mean?
Actually, it's lying hateful bigots that I stand against.

Do you have amnesia?
carol

Orlando, FL

#833599 Jan 4, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy for you.
You need some cultural diversity.
Voting against your best interests isn't just a hillbilly thing.
Black republicans see it differently. They see voting to remain on another kind of democrat plantation is not in their best interests.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#833600 Jan 4, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Answer one single question. Why will president nobama not release his college records? The answer he has something to hide, he is a coward.
Peace
KMA
To drive dumbasses like you up the wall. Obama went to a top 20 university graduated & then went to one of the top law schools & graduated with honors. And morons like you had a fit because you don't now what grade he got in Literature? You keep proving what a total dick you are with every one of your posts.

You right whiners made yourselves look like total assh*les with this transcript deal while you all lined up to vote for a guy who hid is tax returns that he even admitted would give the Democrats piles of fodder.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#833601 Jan 4, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the definition of "inflation" is an absolute joke when the interest rate is artificially kept low when it should long time ago have been high. This is what happens when whoever prints the currency can do so with no accountability. Just like Dr Paul says, we need to audit the fed. We cannot live much longer on this lie. Well, liberals want to, but the rest of us have a RESPONSIBILITy to the ones coming after us ->
Find out if this is a place you want your kids to have theirs the way things are going and if not, do something with it. That means not violence, terror or voting republican. Give the libs a blank sheet for some more years. Let's see how tough and hard they can get. As long as nasty liberals are out of your face, all you have to do is really keep an eye on the dow and likewise the interest rate. Make sure your houses are refinanced at FIXED rate. THIS will be the best protection when the country gets Weimarized. Also, this is the time to start brushing up on those homesteading books, you all know ;)
Be good and be thoughtful and don't engage liberals. It only makes you think everybody is like that. Not true. There are many sane people out there that simply do not want a part of it, OR still does not know what is at stakes.
Nice thoughts, but the left is determined to destroy American society and must be fought on every front.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#833603 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know who that is. But I DO love seeing more and more black Republicans returning to the party that championed their civil rights.
I'm sure you do too. I mean, who wouldn't want to see black Americans who think for themselves? Or any American for that matter?
It just makes me happy, that's all.
Hi and HappyNewYear Carol.

While I agree with you to some extent (that everybody need to get out of the claws of the dens), we need to design a truly post-racial world and it starts with thoughts and words.

Let the message of life, liberty and happiness reign. Every ninth-wit buzz word need to be deconstructed faster than LIBS can make up another one. Not impossible, but surely not much harder than all the other almost insurmountable tasks ahead of us when nobody knows what is money any more....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#833604 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think fighting terror wherever it rears its ugly head is the noble thing to do - not only to protect civilization as we know it for this generation but for generations to come.
Or should we just raise the white flag now, surrender, get beheaded or shot in the head and get it over with?
Now it's your turn to answer the question.
Who are the "terrorists" in the Syrian Civil War?
carol

Orlando, FL

#833605 Jan 4, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold out on sex.
He'll start listening.
Now that was pretty funny.

But I just paint over his toenails in a more neutral color when he's sleeping - my favorite is coral reef.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#833608 Jan 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if your heart is full of hateful ignorant racism and intolerance of others; what happens??
simple..you become a democrate ,call everyone else names ,lie , and worship obama.
SATAN

Sweden

#833611 Jan 4, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't complaining. It's Lily and other libs who seem to think the war on terror is overrated.
Just reporting the latest news.
Obama is another war president. That's what they have to deal with. Not me.
THERE IS NO "WAR ON TERROR" HONEY, THAT WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT OF A DOG CHEWING OFF IT'S OWN LEG. AND I IMAGINE YOU'VE SEEN THAT HAPPEN A TIME OR TWO WHEN THE SUN COMES UP, EH?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833612 Jan 4, 2013
AND TO THE NWORD CONTROLLED by WHITE LIB DEMOCRATS WHO TOLD YOU EBONICS WAS A GOOD IDEA for a BLACK EDUCATOR TO EMBRACE THAT GARBAGE PIG LATIN B/S instead of teaching BLACK CHILDREN ACTUAL AFRICAN LANGUAGES or CHINESE,SPANISH OR JUST MAKE THE BLACK CHILD MULTI LINGUA EBONICS where is the GREAT WORKS PRINTED IN EBONICS the WHITE LIBS WHO HAD NO INTREST IN YOUR SUCCESS ONLY ONE or TWO FOR SHOW THAT WOULD HAVE DONE WELL ANYWAY LOOK AT THE MAJORITY OF YOUNG BLACKS AND TELL ME THE WHITE LIB DEMOCRATS DID SOMETHING FOR YOUR PEOPLE,YOU HIDE YOUR SHAME WITH PRIDE NASTY NWORDS
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833613 Jan 4, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> simple..you become a democrate ,call everyone else names ,lie , and worship obama.
GOOD Fing ANSWER
carol

Orlando, FL

#833614 Jan 4, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name one that wasn't?
Again, you're barking up the wrong tree.

You need to take Obama being another war president up with other libs on here.

Obama was supposed to be the anti-war president except for the "right war". At least he said he was.

Imagine if Bush were in Obama's shoes. The Iraq War ended a long time ago. But we're fighting three different wars now.

Holy cannoli...the screaming from the left would be deafening.
SATAN

Sweden

#833615 Jan 4, 2013
MY, MY. JEWPIX IS WORKING ITS LITTLE TUCHAS OFF TODAY TRYING TO BE RID OF SATAN. YET ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL NO DOUBT.
carol

Orlando, FL

#833617 Jan 4, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that you speak for 'them' or anything.
Lol!
That's what they all say. Maybe different words but same thing.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#833618 Jan 4, 2013
THE LOW LIFE DEM who insults everyone she has her feelings hurt your GROUP CAME UP WITH N WORD I NEVER SAID N***** I SAID WHAT IS ACCPETED BY MOST BLACKS FROM J Z GYWNETH PALTROW, KANYE WEST YOU KNOW THE WORD WIDE ALBUM PUT OUT BY JZ, KANYE NWORDS IN PARIS YOU WERE NOT OFFENDED BY THAT ALBUM YOU SANG IT ALL DAY TWEETED TO YOUR BUDDY THAT ISH IS DOPE SUCKER,SILVER AND GOLD WILL VANISH AWAY BUT A GOOD EDUCATION WILL NEVER EVER

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#833619 Jan 4, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Friday!
You got no job and there ain't shit to do.
Lets get high.
Hurray!

I came home to fix a stuck thermostat (just the wall thermostat) for a gas boiler I installed a few months ago. Darn thing stuck on last night and it was 85 degrees in the upper rooms last night! Honeywell thermostats must be junk now - used to be a name you could rely on. All fixed. OK. I've got the good stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 50,475
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Red_Forman 5,395
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 183,936
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 4,971
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr Miles 45
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr SLY WEST 980
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr SLY WEST 774

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]