Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
768,881 - 768,900 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
DEATH

Sweden

#833207 Jan 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very sick control freak.
You were the one complaining about bush but when obama seizes the same unconstitutional power you are ok with it.
NAH. YOU'RE A CLOWN. ALL OF YOU ARE CLOWNS. YOU JUST LOST AN ELECTION AND IN FEW MONTHS YOU'LL LOSE ANY SENSE OF POWER YOU EVER IMAGINED. YOU'LL SEE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.. . YOU'LL SEE...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#833208 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The spiritual world is just as real as the physical world. Only one breath between the two - the last one.
You'll see.
Pretty sure we'll all see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Sweden

#833210 Jan 3, 2013
WHEN YOU'RE DEAD YOU'RE DEAD. IT'S SIMPLE. WANNA FIND TUTANKHAMEN? LOOK FOR HIM IN A MUSEUM. IN HEAVEN? NOT SO MUCH.CAROL, BABY, WHEN YOU DEAD -WHICH IS IMMINENT - SOME ARCHAEOLOGIST GONNA STICK A PROBE UP YOU DESSICATED VAGINA AN' REALIZE YOU A FLORIDA CONCUBINE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#833211 Jan 3, 2013
Dr. Eben Alexander, a neurosurgeon, a man of science, recounts his own near death experience in his book, "Proof of Heaven, a Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife".

http://www.examiner.com/article/neurosurgeon-...

A firm believer of scientific reductionism and that all thoughts originated from the brain, his own near death experience was the complete opposite of his previous views. He had to face it and search for an explanation.

I saw and heard him talk about this on television. It's also on you tube if anyone's interested.

Pretty amazing, enlightening and inspiring.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#833214 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
Dr. Eben Alexander, a neurosurgeon, a man of science, recounts his own near death experience in his book, "Proof of Heaven, a Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife".
A firm believer of scientific reductionism and that all thoughts originated from the brain, his own near death experience was the complete opposite of his previous views. He had to face it and search for an explanation.
I saw and heard him talk about this on television. It's also on you tube if anyone's interested.
I read his story,very intresting to say the least.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Sweden

#833215 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
CAROL, HONEY, WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU HAD A BIG SLIPPERY PENIS INSIDE YOU? IS THAT HOW YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOU LIFE? YOU GOT 5 MINUTES AND THEN I GONNA GO OUT FOR SOME CIGARETTES. DECIDE. YOU GOT YOU FAITH IN THE WAY OR YOU WANT A MAN? A BIG MAN. LAST CHANCE...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#833217 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that, I mean the anger and despair.
Give it a rest. You're as 'Chicken Little' acting as Flake.
Not a bit of your overblown fears came true in Obama's first term so you doubled down, sure it's just a matter of time.
Meanwhile the economy continues to improve. Even housing. Shiller is calling for a housing recovery in 2013.
It's very simple. I do not trust this president. Nor do I believe he is who you and others think he is.

He not only speaks out of both sides of his mouth, but he dismisses half of the country as even being relevant.

I truly believe history will look back on this time and wonder what we could have possibly been thinking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

utica ny

#833218 Jan 3, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
CAROL, HONEY, WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU HAD A BIG SLIPPERY PENIS INSIDE YOU? IS THAT HOW YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOU LIFE? YOU GOT 5 MINUTES AND THEN I GONNA GO OUT FOR SOME CIGARETTES. DECIDE. YOU GOT YOU FAITH IN THE WAY OR YOU WANT A MAN? A BIG MAN. LAST CHANCE...
did you're mother teach you to talk like that? She must be proud.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#833219 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Armitage was famous for false flags.
You don't think he said that to provide cover for Scooter??
The guy was found guilty on four felony counts.
""In the subsequent federal trial, United States v. Libby, the jury convicted Libby on four of the five counts in the indictment (one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury, and one count of making false statements) and acquitted on the second count of making false statements. The day after his conviction in that trial, he resigned his later appointment as senior advisor at the Hudson Institute (January 1, 2006 – March 7, 2007).
Libby is the highest-ranking White House official convicted in a government scandal since John Poindexter, the national security adviser to President Ronald Reagan in the Iran-Contra Affair.""
And you choose to believe a red herring Armitage throws out??
Remind me again, who was Armitage working for??
Wouldn't have been Bush/Cheney now, would it??
You guys are funny. Conviction by Federal Jury means nothing, but what some guy says is everything!!
You're delusional.
A federal jury in Washington, D.C. is a kangaroo court of obamabot zombies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#833220 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure we'll all see.
Um hum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voluntarist

United States

#833221 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that, I mean the anger and despair.
Give it a rest. You're as 'Chicken Little' acting as Flake.
Not a bit of your overblown fears came true in Obama's first term so you doubled down, sure it's just a matter of time.
Meanwhile the economy continues to improve. Even housing. Shiller is calling for a housing recovery in 2013.
hahaha recovery, you will see no recovery.
Voluntarist

United States

#833222 Jan 3, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH. YOU'RE A CLOWN. ALL OF YOU ARE CLOWNS. YOU JUST LOST AN ELECTION AND IN FEW MONTHS YOU'LL LOSE ANY SENSE OF POWER YOU EVER IMAGINED. YOU'LL SEE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.. . YOU'LL SEE...
I didnt lose an election i wasnt in one.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#833223 Jan 3, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
'YOU'LL SEE?' THAT'S YOUR ARGUMENT? "ONCE YOU DIE YOU'LL SEE? WHAT ABOUT MUDDY? HE SEEMS TO BELIEVE HE WON'T SEE? IS HE WRONG? YOU'RE A MORON, CAROL. ONCE YOU'RE DEAD YOU WON'T SEE ANYTHING. SO, UM, WHERE'S THAT LEAVE YOU? OTHER PEOPLE WILL SEE BUT MUDDY WON'T? DON'T YOU SEE, CAROL? PRETTY SOON YOU WON'T SEE ANYTHING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH A... KISS IT, CAROL, YOU'LL SEE... BUT, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T READ THIS.
Let's not jump to any metaphysical conclusions. The only certainty is my eyes will no longer see anything in this dimension. THIS world will cease to exist. Once I die and reach that ethereal plane, who knows? Many people have testified that it exists but NOBODY has proven it doesn't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#833224 Jan 3, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I read his story,very intresting to say the least.
Scientists have begun to study and research near death experiences because thousands of people have experienced them.

People who had been pronounced dead and remained dead for more than 10 or 15 minutes in some cases could recount conversations and events that took place in the room while they lay dead after being resuscitated.

Eban Alexander, the neurosurgeon, struggled to speak and recall memories before his coma. No one with his kind of severe brain damage would have been expected to fully recover.

However, during his near death experience, Alexander had such vivid experiences involving multiple senses, such as vision, hearing, and smell, that he said he couldn’t describe how amazing it was.

It's quite amazing to hear some of the stories and proves there is an afterlife.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#833225 Jan 3, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I read his story,very intresting to say the least.
I stand corrected though. In my last post, I said scientists are now beginning to study and research these experiences.

Actually, the research has been ongoing for 30 years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#833226 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists have begun to study and research near death experiences because thousands of people have experienced them.
People who had been pronounced dead and remained dead for more than 10 or 15 minutes in some cases could recount conversations and events that took place in the room while they lay dead after being resuscitated.
Eban Alexander, the neurosurgeon, struggled to speak and recall memories before his coma. No one with his kind of severe brain damage would have been expected to fully recover.
However, during his near death experience, Alexander had such vivid experiences involving multiple senses, such as vision, hearing, and smell, that he said he couldn’t describe how amazing it was.
It's quite amazing to hear some of the stories and proves there is an afterlife.
Faith

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#833227 Jan 3, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith
Faith makes more sense than believing that obama economics will succeed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

utica ny

#833228 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
the most convincing thing iv ever seen was when I was in the room with my wifes 106 year old grandmother, the last words she spoke was to her son that passed 40 years before ,she was telling him how happy she was to see him and the orchestra was wonderfull.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#833229 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected though. In my last post, I said scientists are now beginning to study and research these experiences.
Actually, the research has been ongoing for 30 years.
Science and faith.
Sir Arther Conan Doyle spiritualism in the 1920s
Peace Beyond All Understanding

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#833230 Jan 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith makes more sense than believing that obama economics will succeed.
President Obama's ideas interacting with Democratic Senate and a Republican House.
Faith in the system of government which balances power and demands compromises.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr bing 9662 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••