Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,439)

Showing posts 768,761 - 768,780 of1,073,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're this upset, Obama must be doing a great job!!
After all, you're a Teabagger, a group of stupid old white nitwits hated by all Americans.
You're just a loser. A very sore loser!!
"nutsucker"
Another nothing post. You rant and rave over deficits ran up by Bush and rightly so, but, at the same time you have no answers to the much larger deficits ran up by president nobama.
nobama doing a great job?
- 15 million Americans without a job
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- Millions fewer American's paying income tax
- Dismal GDP growth
- Increased Federal Income tax bills for all who make $50,000 a year or more
- Declining take home pay for most American's
Why do you not pull in your hand, quit taking the freebies and do something besides run off your mouth?
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree
"silly"
APPLAUSE!!!! I agree with both you and "realtime" when it comes to foreign aid. Let's cut spending overseas, cut taxes that produce those dollars wasted around the world. Let more American's keep more of what they earn.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a lying Eediot. FY2009 started October 1, 2008 so yes, it is Bush's last budget.(its also the biggest deficit in history)
"dumos"
nobama was president, Bush fuckedup going along with a democrat budget. nobama could have had that budget adjusted, after all his party controlled the senate and the house.
Peace
KMA

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if they got Dems to vote for the Bush abortion project; the R's own it lock, stock, and smoking barrel.
Never heard of a Democrat accepting responsibility so this is not a surprise. Do you have anything interesting to discuss, or are you just looking to vent your frustrated liberal hate?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
"carol, carol, carol ..." say it enough times, and your tongue actually begins to feel thick ... such an ugly name for such an ugly, fat, pale, diseased c**t ...
"carol"
You must be hitting some liberal sore points. With every post the liberal loons get a little nastier. The express more hatred toward religion and offer even filthier comments. Do you know why they do that? They have nothing else. They sure as hell can not point to any positives of the nobama regime their are none.
Keep it up. I am lovin it when they lose it.
Peace
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I thought the President and the Liberals/Democrats told us that only the one per centers Taxes was going up!! Well more than two-thirds of the poorest Americans, who make less than $20,000 a year, would have to shell out more to the Internal Revenue Service. The average increase would be $590! What’s Up?
Like I’ve said’ every time a Liberal moves his/hers Lips another lie has been told!!
bull

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Johnston Vandall wrote:
Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee! Stock market has a lot of faith in him, it's tanking. Thanks Barack! Guess they aren't too impressed.
YehaAAAAA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a seething hatred for Condi Rice and Alan West because they are black?
You raked Alan West over the coals numerous times on here but not once did anyone ever accuse you of it being racially motivated.
Do you even read your own posts, Lily, and how hypocritical you are?
Or does it just stem from a deep hatred of anyone who isn't also a blind loyalist?
"carol"
In a way "silly" is very honest. She is open in her contempt for those who disagree with her views. She hates all who may be conservative no matter their race, if they happen to be black and disagree with her they are Uncle Toms. If they are white and disagree with they are rednecks. She has no respect for anyone who may believe in a Christian deity. She can not understand that some folks could care less about a persons color, their religion or lack of same or their sexual orientation, that they look at person based on what they do.
"silly" is well, "silly" and it must piss her off that on occasion I agree with her.
Peace

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if they got Dems to vote for the Bush abortion project; the R's own it lock, stock, and smoking barrel.
Even though you're being dishonest, I'm OK with owning Iraq. After all, you own Vietnam & the Gulf of Tonkin. Put that in your pipe & smoke it.
bull

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

High
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Blacks have made so much progress since Obama is in office

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL wrote:
Blacks have made so much progress since Obama is in office
Indeed. It's wonderful when things go up. I believe the black unemployment rate went up substantially. They are happy.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
nobama was president, Bush fuckedup going along with a democrat budget. nobama could have had that budget adjusted, after all his party controlled the senate and the house.
Peace
KMA
Typical Eed, tryin' to lie his weasel way out of it.
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama is in the Ocean LOL while you are in the PROJECTS lol MY HERO MAN OF THE PEOPLE hahahah lolol we LOVE you BARAK take our guns but let our drug dealing 13yo grandson shoot the kid next door it's ok we hood Ns,Barry ain't cryiong for the Little BLACK GIRL MURDERED IN THE CHI he don't CRY lolol BLACKy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a Democrat accepting responsibility so this is not a surprise. Do you have anything interesting to discuss, or are you just looking to vent your frustrated liberal hate?
Not a Democrat moron.

Speaking of not "accepting responsibility" how about y'all trying to excuse Bush's abortion of a war by pointing out that a few weak Democrats voted for it? Or how 'bout excusing your party's absurd spending by claiming the Dems spent more?(they didn't but that doesn't stop you idiots)

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Winners get to do what they want.
Losers need to STFU.
That means you, smokey!!
"carol"
Hang on. Soon "nutsucker" will claim he ran you off. Soon "nutsucker" will accuse you of posting under another name. Soon "nutsucker" will call you another name, a slurring and demeaning name. Soon "nutsucker" will run off his mouth again. Soon "nutsucker" will attack your family. Soon "nutsucker" will molest a little boy and say "I am lovin it".
Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you're being dishonest, I'm OK with owning Iraq. After all, you own Vietnam & the Gulf of Tonkin. Put that in your pipe & smoke it.
Another "the Democrats are fcked up so its ok that the Republicans are even more fcked up" excuse for your sorry party.

Nice.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Just suppose if our (scary black) President had proposed stationing armed guards at every school in the country at a cost of $18 Billion without planning to pay for it? The GOPers would falling all over each other screaming:“Marxism, Dictator, Police State, Debt President” and on and on and on!! But it wasn’t Obama – it was the NRA with it’s ghoul mouthpiece LaPierre, and to no surprise, the GOP gun-a-holics are answering with deafening silence!!!

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Eed, tryin' to lie his weasel way out of it.
Someone pointing out Obama had a Democrat controlled House & Senate is being a weasel to you? Or are you saying Bush set the budget without approval from Democrats?

Which planet do you come from?
Cookie

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

why is this Obama post still on TOPIX? It is stupid. Obama is stupid. Bid is a fat old senile drunk. CAN WE ERASE THIS THING?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 768,761 - 768,780 of1,073,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min No Warming 45,589
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 1 hr Tgloaded 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,768
Abby July 12 2 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 2 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••