Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
768,741 - 768,760 of 1,095,514 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama is in the Ocean LOL while you are in the PROJECTS lol MY HERO MAN OF THE PEOPLE hahahah lolol we LOVE you BARAK take our guns but let our drug dealing 13yo grandson shoot the kid next door it's ok we hood Ns,Barry ain't cryiong for the Little BLACK GIRL MURDERED IN THE CHI he don't CRY lolol BLACKy

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a Democrat accepting responsibility so this is not a surprise. Do you have anything interesting to discuss, or are you just looking to vent your frustrated liberal hate?
Not a Democrat moron.

Speaking of not "accepting responsibility" how about y'all trying to excuse Bush's abortion of a war by pointing out that a few weak Democrats voted for it? Or how 'bout excusing your party's absurd spending by claiming the Dems spent more?(they didn't but that doesn't stop you idiots)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Winners get to do what they want.
Losers need to STFU.
That means you, smokey!!
"carol"
Hang on. Soon "nutsucker" will claim he ran you off. Soon "nutsucker" will accuse you of posting under another name. Soon "nutsucker" will call you another name, a slurring and demeaning name. Soon "nutsucker" will run off his mouth again. Soon "nutsucker" will attack your family. Soon "nutsucker" will molest a little boy and say "I am lovin it".
Peace

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you're being dishonest, I'm OK with owning Iraq. After all, you own Vietnam & the Gulf of Tonkin. Put that in your pipe & smoke it.
Another "the Democrats are fcked up so its ok that the Republicans are even more fcked up" excuse for your sorry party.

Nice.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Just suppose if our (scary black) President had proposed stationing armed guards at every school in the country at a cost of $18 Billion without planning to pay for it? The GOPers would falling all over each other screaming:“Marxism, Dictator, Police State, Debt President” and on and on and on!! But it wasn’t Obama – it was the NRA with it’s ghoul mouthpiece LaPierre, and to no surprise, the GOP gun-a-holics are answering with deafening silence!!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Eed, tryin' to lie his weasel way out of it.
Someone pointing out Obama had a Democrat controlled House & Senate is being a weasel to you? Or are you saying Bush set the budget without approval from Democrats?

Which planet do you come from?
Cookie

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

why is this Obama post still on TOPIX? It is stupid. Obama is stupid. Bid is a fat old senile drunk. CAN WE ERASE THIS THING?

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a Democrat moron.
Speaking of not "accepting responsibility" how about y'all trying to excuse Bush's abortion of a war by pointing out that a few weak Democrats voted for it? Or how 'bout excusing your party's absurd spending by claiming the Dems spent more?(they didn't but that doesn't stop you idiots)
Not a Democrat?

Oh sure thing liar. Should I have qualified it as uber left Democrat. Feel better now, lying retard?
Cookie

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
Hang on. Soon "nutsucker" will claim he ran you off. Soon "nutsucker" will accuse you of posting under another name. Soon "nutsucker" will call you another name, a slurring and demeaning name. Soon "nutsucker" will run off his mouth again. Soon "nutsucker" will attack your family. Soon "nutsucker" will molest a little boy and say "I am lovin it".
Peace
Losers need to shut up??? Gee wiz, I thought the DNC would never shut up about Bush beating Gore and Kerry for 8 years.
All the DNC LGBT came crawling from under the rocks of mental retardationville.
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Latins and Asians are just waiting for BLACK* AND CRACKER* to destroy themselves lololol CHINA COME ON DOWN YOUR THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT GOVERNMENT TRICKS lololol

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "the Democrats are fcked up so its ok that the Republicans are even more fcked up" excuse for your sorry party.
Nice.
I didn't realize you were a total spaceshot. Missing a few connections upstairs I see. Later, quack. Be sure to clean your feathers, quack.
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LESBOS commit murder abortion we don't hear anything about the GUN she used for the late term ABORTION of the fetus outside the body
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you're being dishonest, I'm OK with owning Iraq. After all, you own Vietnam & the Gulf of Tonkin. Put that in your pipe & smoke it.
Starbucks opening it's first Vietnam store this week, numerous other US Corps already doing business in that nation. In spite of all the carnage and related unpleasantness Vietnam which is extremely blessed with natural resources has turned into a pleasant trading partner for all nations.

That won't happen with Iraq, it will always be a dysfunctional shthole relevant only because it has oil.
Cliff

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

JFK would be moping the Democratic Senate floor in 2013. JFK is more conservative than GOP
HAVE GUMS WILL TRAVEL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LIBS destroy the male female family however they want the MALE SPERM DONOR TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT WHERE ARE THE RIGHTS OF MEN BLACK, WHITE ,LATIN ,ASIAN, RIGHTS FOR MEN THESE DYKES WANTED A BABY WHY IS THE SPERM DONOR RESPONSIBLE for this child of the DYKE*

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Eed, tryin' to lie his weasel way out of it.
"dumos"
Point out the lie.
Peace
KMA

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd, I own you. You're hiding behind my picture for protection. You're my bitch! This is funny.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, cracker? BOOM! you as close to me now as it possible to get, we are ONE so to speak. Fo'ever!
Zero and One are close together, too. You are Zero. I am One.

"WE are ONE" is like 1 + 0 = 1.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm really struggling trying to remain positive about the future.
The first time all working Americans get their first paychecks this year, there's going to be a lot of people waking up at the same time.
I'm more concerned about the morale of the country declining than anything else since I'm struggling to keep up my own, which is not my usual way of looking at things.
But I have been doing a lot of praying and will be doing a lot more. It's the only thing that helps me keep everything into perspective.
Wish Liberals were all Forklift Operators. They know how to handle money: http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner plans to leave at the end of January! Geithner middle initial reflects His/Obama’s gratitude towards the American People!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago