Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,436)

Showing posts 768,701 - 768,720 of1,071,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Decadition232 wrote:
obaka
Libtard sockpuppet trying his new proxy...

Get read, it's another juvenile delinquent Democrat getting ready.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure thing buddy, in my world, there is no being outcast by anyone.
The things that you and Jane speak of, never enter my realm. That's your squalid world of ignorant crackers.
Come om liely are you saying you had the blessing of your white father to marry a black man and shame your family name given your age [and your daddys] I seriously doubt it ,be honest liely the truth very well may set you free ,no one should carry all that guilt and shame not even you .

Just kidding go ahead and carry it , god gave you legs the size small oak trees you can handle it bitch!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>My preacher started yapping about the fiscal cliff, I wanted to rush the altar and slap him. Keeps politics out of church and visa versa.
Did you just say that to satan!?

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
But that wasn't what carol was saying. Try and keep up.
Nutsucker can't keep up with her grandkids.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, now Carol's going to stick pins in her voodoo dolls.
Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain' missin'not a single thing.
And cufflinks, stick pin
When I step out I'm gonna do you in.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
Coz' every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Sorry that song always comes to mind when I hear 'stick pins'

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, Robert Novak was the person who outed Valerie Plame, right?
I don't recall Libby or Cheney making this information public. The only thing I recall is Robert Novak knowingly outing a covert CIA operative.
And, it seems that the only source for the accusation of Libby and/or Cheney is the very person who outed Valerie Plame.
Yup. I think we should charge Robert Novak with treason. It's certain he was the person who outed Valerie Plame.
And, I think we should also charge Valerie Plame with treason. It's certain she falsified intelligence given to the president.
The only thing certain is your stupidity.

Cheney didn't have to make it public, dummy, he just had to leak it to the press.

Which is exactly what he did!!

And Scooter Libby was indicted, tried, and found guilty for his actions.

Should have been Cheney in the dock but he threw Scooter under the bus.

You lose (again)!!

But you're used to it. It's a lifelong habit for nitwits like you.
Satan

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>My preacher started yapping about the fiscal cliff, I wanted to rush the altar and slap him. Keeps politics out of church and visa versa.
If religion survives it'll be because of men like you. Happy New Year, Homer. But here's an idea, why not just rush him next week out of the blue? He'll have no earthly idea what's happening and you can have the satisfaction of catching him off guard like he did with you the week before. Just tackle his little pansy ass and then scoop him up in your arms, give him a big friendly hug, and then put him down and run happily back to your seat. I'm tellin' you you'll own the place.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The plant began participating in the goddam debate, dufus. Her function was to keep Obama on script. Then, Obama was being caught in a lie, so she snuck a punch to the back of the head on Romney.
The whole debate was scripted. That was obvious.
It was also obvious Romney was the only participant that didn't get a copy of the script.
Met a girl called lola and I took her back to my place
feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
STOP!
Hold on
Stay in control

Girl, I want you here with me
But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
'cause there's a red, under my bed
And there's a little yellow man in my head
And there's a true, blue, inside of me
That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya

Paranoia, need destroyer.
Paranoia, they destroy ya'

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda' queer
Lola looked at me and said ooh you look so weird
She said man, there's really something wrong with you
One day you're gonna' self-destruct
You're up, get down, I'll come work you out
You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out

Silly boy ya' self-destroyer.
Silly boy ya' self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for
So much to aim for, so much to try for
You blow it all with, paranoia
You're so insecure you, self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes) paranoia, they destroy ya
(here it goes again) paranoia, they destroy ya

Doctor, doctor, help her please I know you'll understand
there's a time device inside of me I'm a self-destructin' man
there's a red, under my bed
and there's a little green man in my head
and said you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
'cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya, in to to

silly boy ya' self-destroyer. paranoia, they destroy ya'

self-destroyer, wreck your health
destroy friends, destroy yourself
the time device of, self-destruction
lies, confusion, start eruption

(yea, it goes like this, here it goes) paranoia, they destroy ya
(here's to paranoia) paranoia, they destroy ya
(hey hey, here it goes) paranoia, they destroy ya
(and it goes like this)

paranoia, they destroy ya
(and it goes like this)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, it's Rasmussen, so somewhat approve in reality means love. You do not, take it back.
NO, I do...I really do. After all, how can you not "somewhat approve" of the guy who called Kanye West a jackass?

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>And your reading comprehension skills are very much lacking. The post I referred to said "check your Walmart receipts for a NEW health care tax". There IS NO such thing as a Federal Sales TAX !!!!!!!!!!
Not as much as your writing skills, Jethro. "very much lacking"?

I think we know who has a minimal education.

nice!

Baaaawwwaaaahhhh!!!!

DFL.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

It is the unfounded rumor that never dies: You will have to pay a 3.8 percent federal health care tax on the sales.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2012/04/0...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal philosophy is, I'll help anyone who will help themselves.
I dont' see Obama's base helping themselves.
Therefore, my attitude to them is WORK OR STARVE.
That will fix most of the problems we have today. there is no shortage of work available here. There is a shortage of people willing to do that work, or who have qualified themselves to do that work.
That's the attitude SOME of us were raised on! Hense-the comment on tired backs-because for some, in some locales--too MUCH work(take take taking, from others)-NOT enough help(from so many not giving back!).
I won't quote the recent unemployments numbers exactly to you from here-but they're above 12 percent. Not good.

Why the need to CAP and CURB SOME of the entitleMental programs as well. NO one "needs" to be having "litters" of children, based on the NON-means of- "who cares, the givverment" and other taxpayers will pay for them ".That's one area that's gotten WAY out of hand....in a LOT of "areas" across the nation-especially these days!
Just look at the IGNORANCE on the daytime (whoyobabydaddy) idiot shows.
Flippin' disgusting to watch, such wide spread ignorance.
Ugh.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>The people love their president -
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters at least somewhat approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-two percent (42%) at least somewhat disapprove (see trends).
The German People loved Hitler and the Japanese loved the Emperor. What's your point?
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just say that to satan!?
Homer fears no one.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You bet your ass I am angry, not one of you rightwingers have wished me a happy new year except maybe the kentucky hillbilly nor any condolences regarding my NY Giants.
Frankly I think the new name makes you look fat.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I do...I really do. After all, how can you not "somewhat approve" of the guy who called Kanye West a jackass?
Well it only took you 3 years but you may actually have a valid point.
Satan

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The plant began participating in the goddam debate, dufus. Her function was to keep Obama on script. Then, Obama was being caught in a lie, so she snuck a punch to the back of the head on Romney.
The whole debate was scripted. That was obvious.
It was also obvious Romney was the only participant that didn't get a copy of the script.
Uh-huh, and you know this how?'Her function?' Who was her master if she was the functionary? Obama? Satan? Willard did his one-trick pony routine of interrupting the President and he chose to make a misstatement which Ms.Crowley, whose job it was to moderate the debate as she saw fit rather than to your satisfaction, decided required correction lest it be perceived as truthful.

If Willard had been a skilled debater he would have, a. smacked Ms. Crowley down for interfering or make a joke out of her participation in the debate thereby diffusing instantly whatever her point may have been. b. Laughed the whole thing off and gone on with business. However, that would've required some independent thought and the ability to respond instantly. Neither of these are skills much present in Mormons or republicans of any stripe. Willard got a debate coach. The coach told him repeatedly, "Don't let him catch his stride. Interrupt whenever possible and at odd moments. It doesn't matter what you say as long as you say it with conviction." These are probably useful instructions to a high schooler but to a Presidential candidate, not so much.

Have you ever watched a debate in the British Parliament. It is a structured and ordered affair governed by various rules and conventions but I assure you, once the thing gets going if you can't think on your feet you will be eaten. What right do you have to ask for less than the ability to think on your feet from a man who could theoretically become the leader of the free world, whatever that is? Not that I'm trying to stir the pot here or anything, but, are you saying a mere woman threw another spanner in the works for the men again?
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The German People loved Hitler and the Japanese loved the Emperor. What's your point?
Hitler never got more that 38% of the vote, both Germany and Japan ruled by fear and control both more akin to today's religions than politics today here in the U.S. well unless you are a rightwinger then you are afraid of everything. Boo! Oops, my bad.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Libby was convicted of one count obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury, and one count of making false statements. Nowhere was he convicted of outing Plame Wilson. Only of supposedly of lying to investigators.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly I think the new name makes you look fat.
I think I have put on a couple lbs. over the holidays. I've been having chest/stomach pains too, maybe something I ate - http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/95/60/5...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 768,701 - 768,720 of1,071,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min SpaceBlues 45,455
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 min andet1987 391
Abby 7-11 9 min Cass 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Obskeptic 173,589
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMare 48,684
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min ScarletandOlive 97,435
Amy 7-11 49 min Mister Tonka 3
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••