Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#833054 Jan 3, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you're being dishonest, I'm OK with owning Iraq. After all, you own Vietnam & the Gulf of Tonkin. Put that in your pipe & smoke it.
Waxturd displaying his 7th grade level ignorance!!
SATAN

Sweden

#833055 Jan 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Zero. I am One.
YES, HONEY, WE KNOW.
ZERO AND ONE ARE NOT "CLOSE TOGETHER." IN FACT ZERO AND ONE DON'T EVEN EXIST IN THE CONVENTIONAL SENSE. THEY ARE SIMPLY ABSTRACT MARKERS IN A FLUID UNIVERSE. LIKE, LIGHT/DARK, GOOD/EVIL, FAITHFUL/FAITHLESS, THEY REPRESENT SUBJECTIVE POINTS TO ALLOW GUYS LIKE YOU - TO WHOM "PLACE" AND "TIME," IS IMPORTANT - TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND HOW MANY COWARDS ARE HIDING IN THERE WITH YOU.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A THING WITH A TINY MIND AND PENIS YOU CANNOT CONCEIVE OF A UNIVERSE WHEREIN THESE MARKERS HAVE NO MEANING OTHER THAN THE ONE THE OBSERVER GIVES THEM. WHEN A TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST... ETC.. ETC... I WON'T WASTE MY TIME - ANOTHER RELATIVE MARKER - TO TRY AND EXPLAIN A THING TO YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND.

BUT LET'S SAY YOU ARE "ONE," AND LET'S SAY I AM "ZERO." WE MIGHT AS WELL SAY THAT YOU ARE I AND I ARE YOU, BUT THAT'S ANOTHER MATTER. IN ANY EVENT, WHEN YOU SAY THIS YOU IMPLY THAT "ONE" HAS A "SUPERIOR" VALUE TO "ZERO." BUT WHERE WOULD ONE BE WITHOUT ZERO? YES, THAT'S RIGHT, NOWHERE. ONE IS NOT LESS THAN ZERO AND NEITHER IS IT MORE, NOR IT IT CLOSE, NOR IS IT FAR. WHAT IS FAR FROM YOU, IS UNDERSTANDING. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE STOOPID. I REST MY CASE.

Location hidden

#833056 Jan 3, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
Hang on. Soon "nutsucker" will claim he ran you off. Soon "nutsucker" will accuse you of posting under another name. Soon "nutsucker" will call you another name, a slurring and demeaning name. Soon "nutsucker" will run off his mouth again. Soon "nutsucker" will attack your family. Soon "nutsucker" will molest a little boy and say "I am lovin it".
Peace
You got a bad case of having an obsession with me, Ed.

I own you, old man!! I'm deep inside your head with that display of your hatred.\!!

Works for me!!

Such talk!! And yet you accuse others of insults??

That's really funny!!

Please....keep...it.....up.... we....all....love....to......s ee....you....make....an....idi ot....of....yourself.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#833057 Jan 3, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Just suppose if our (scary black) President had proposed stationing armed guards at every school in the country at a cost of $18 Billion without planning to pay for it? The GOPers would falling all over each other screaming:“Marxism, Dictator, Police State, Debt President” and on and on and on!! But it wasn’t Obama – it was the NRA with it’s ghoul mouthpiece LaPierre, and to no surprise, the GOP gun-a-holics are answering with deafening silence!!!
Slick Willy proposed the cop thing in schools...

"Flashback: Pres. Clinton Asks For $60 Million For Cops In Schools"

http://www.westernjournalism.com/flashback-pr...
SATAN

Sweden

#833058 Jan 3, 2013
I HAVE THE LARGEST PENIS IN THE WORLD, INCIDENTALLY. G'HEAD, PROVE ME WRONG, PROVE ME RIGHT. ALL OF THE WORDS IN THAT SENTENCE ARE SUBJECTIVE AND PRISONER TO MY OWN PERCEPTION AND, IN THIS CASE, YOUR LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM. LIKE YOUR BEING "ONE" AND MY BEING "ZERO" NEARBY... WHEREVER THAT IS.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#833059 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter Libby was found guilty, yet you mention Novak??
How silly.
You lost.
Nice try, midget.
Nuculur…. are you really this uninform Scooter Libby wasn’t the one that leak Plame name, Collin Powell former Deputy Secretary of State” Richard Armitage “acknowledged Thursday that he was the source who first revealed the identity of CIA officer Valerie Plame to syndicated columnist Robert Novak back in 2003!! Scooter was not charge with leaking Plame name!!

Location hidden

#833060 Jan 3, 2013
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
YES,
BECAUSE YOU ARE A THING WITH A TINY MIND AND PENIS YOU CANNOT CONCEIVE OF A UNIVERSE WHEREIN THESE MARKERS HAVE NO MEANING OTHER THAN THE ONE THE OBSERVER GIVES THEM. WHEN A TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST... ETC.. ETC... I WON'T WASTE MY TIME - ANOTHER RELATIVE MARKER - TO TRY AND EXPLAIN A THING TO YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND.
BUT LET'S SAY YOU ARE "ONE," AND LET'S SAY I AM "ZERO." THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE STOOPID. I REST MY CASE.
There you go again...
trying to act intelligent while talking about male sex organs...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#833061 Jan 3, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
Point out the lie.
Peace
KMA
You said Obama was President in Feb 2008 and Oct 2008 you lyin' sack o' sht.

Location hidden

#833062 Jan 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you've been reduced too, son?
Huh??

I'm figuring with the hairspray and cigarette smoke, her head would be nice and stinky and easy for Debil to find so's he could give her a big, wet kiss!!

What were you thinking, you little perv??

I'd tell Gunner to give you a spanking, but you'd enjoy it too much!!

Location hidden

#833063 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, Ed. Make a bigger fool of yourself.
It's fun to watch!!
Please....keep...it...up...we. ...all.....enjoy....watching.. ....someone....self......destr uct.
Ain't it though?

Hey, I can't deny I take guilty pleasure in watching the retarded type.
DEATH

Sweden

#833064 Jan 3, 2013
MY OLD FRIEND SATAN HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR. I HAVE NONE. HE IS LIKE ZERO TO MY ONE. YOU ARE LIKE... NOTHING TO MY SOMETHING.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#833065 Jan 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The gift that keeps on giving? Fifteen more blown to hell in that shthole already today and the day is still young.
Who's idea was it to build the largest US Embassy on the planet in Iraq? Did we ever finish building the damn thing__last I heard the toilets wouldn't flush__must have been a Haliburton design eh?
Did we ever finish the children's hospital that we promised the people of Basrah in exchange for allowing us to pass through unimpeded and for playing nice with the Brits?
Who got the oil?
Obama's been president for four goddam years. These things haven't been completed yet? Where'd all the money we gave to Obama go?
What the f**k is the problem?
DEATH

Sweden

#833066 Jan 3, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...
trying to act intelligent while talking about male sex organs...
IS THAT WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT? IS HE EVEN A HE? ARE YOU SUGGESTING WE CAN'T TALK INTELLIGENTLY ABOUT MALE SEX ORGANS? OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT.

Location hidden

#833067 Jan 3, 2013
Let me ask y'all a serious question:

Could you walk up to one of your kids and put a bullet in their head if it would save the life of a S. Korean or keep an Iraqi woman from being raped?

That's what I thought.

Location hidden

#833068 Jan 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it though?
Hey, I can't deny I take guilty pleasure in watching the retarded type.
The best part is, you've hoisted him on his own petard, yet he still hasn't a clue!!

You couldn't make up people like these nitwits!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#833069 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA
Thanks Ed.
We always know the nitwits are on the run when Ed comes on to state the opposite!!
What we call a perfect contrarian indicator!!
You're still running away from this question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Nobody on Earth has been able to answer that question. Obama can't answer that question.

How about you, idiot?

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

I may be back tomorrow to check on your answer.

Location hidden

#833070 Jan 3, 2013
My oldest son is up this week visiting. He's spending time with his little brother, time he missed out on while he was in Iraq.

That's nice.

Woulda been a lot nicer if that useless fckwad Bush hadn't sent him to Iraq in the first place.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#833071 Jan 3, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: HOW CAN YOU TELL THE MARINE AT A POLISH WEDDING?
A: HE'S THE REALLY STOOPID GUY.
Yowzaaa.... Q: how does you spot da Debil in da mist...? A: He da one wid a pickle sticking out of it's azz.....

Location hidden

#833072 Jan 3, 2013
Boehner Wins...

"House Speaker John A. Boehner narrowly won reelection Thursday to a second term overseeing a chamber that has proved difficult for him to manage, surviving a rebellion from the most conservative wing of the Republican caucus."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/boehne...

Location hidden

#833073 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's been president for four goddam years. These things haven't been completed yet? Where'd all the money we gave to Obama go?
What the f**k is the problem?
That's a very good question, the Democrats have been letting me down since 2007 and don't think I haven't given them an earful.

However, it was your stupid, fcked up Party that got us there in the first place.

No matter how you slice it, Democrats are fcked up but your party is a friggin' abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 28 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 7 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 8 hr thanxlord 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]