Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,429)

Showing posts 768,561 - 768,580 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
First Christie needs to be reelected, then a Senator ?
Don't see him as President.
Think 2016 is wide open for both parties.
Christie will be easily re-elected because he made a deal with obama to clear away all significant opposition, namely Cory Booker.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not mean spirited at all. Perhaps you should read your posts; I'm not the only one who can see your seething racist hatred of the President. I didn't realize that you were like this, but it has become more and more apparent.
Then, you revert to your self righteous religious talk; I find it absolutely hypocritical.
You think you are masking it, but you're not.
Do you have a seething hatred for Condi Rice and Alan West because they are black?

You raked Alan West over the coals numerous times on here but not once did anyone ever accuse you of it being racially motivated.

Do you even read your own posts, Lily, and how hypocritical you are?

Or does it just stem from a deep hatred of anyone who isn't also a blind loyalist?
the Cons tit toot shun

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>

A lot of Republicans are getting tired of being "Mr. Nice Guy" and assuming most people can see what's going on with their own eyes and ears.
Many are ready to take up the gauntlet and start fighting back - but with truth and honesty on our side. We've been too quiet for much too long.
Hahahahahahahahahaha, yes, I can understand why you'd be so frustrated with having to hold yourselves in check as you've been doing. Oh, come on, carol, the only reason you've been quiet is that you've had your mouth full of wrinkly cock for the last 45 years.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I just figured demonizing comes with the terrority of being a progressive secularist liberal. Some of them on here prove it every day.
Obama actually did win by demonizing his opponent. Didn't matter if it was true or not.
A lot of Republicans are getting tired of being "Mr. Nice Guy" and assuming most people can see what's going on with their own eyes and ears.
Many are ready to take up the gauntlet and start fighting back - but with truth and honesty on our side. We've been too quiet for much too long.
I agree.

The left is no different than the NAZI movement. They are so blatant with lying and propoganda it is eerily similar.

Candy Crowley lied to protect Obama during a national debate (Benghazi). MSNBC lies all the time. The far left media now acts as the Ministry of Propoganda. Obama lies, after people have died.

The left has no shame and are robots just like the NAZIs were. They took religion out of the party ticket, but put it back in when the heat was turned up. They are devious and diobolical, just like the moron libtards here on this thread.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I just figured demonizing comes with the terrority of being a progressive secularist liberal. Some of them on here prove it every day.
Obama actually did win by demonizing his opponent. Didn't matter if it was true or not.
This is preposterous.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wants to make a change, Joe Scarborough should put his money where his mouth is and run for Congress.
He's already done that. He makes more money on tv, plus there was that little problem about that girl dying in his office....
I'm not a big fan of his,but appreciate that he seems willing to be objective.
the Cons tit toot shun

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie will be easily re-elected because he made a deal with obama to clear away all significant opposition, namely Cory Booker.
Yes, well, that and the fact that he serves his constituents well and does the right thing in spite of his own personal preferences. In other words, you don't like him because he's a good man. Makes sense.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hyperazzwhole! Take a pill man.
Yeah, like you're not a frikkin sockpuppetier? I know for sure you used to be some other loser besides the one you are now, and we also know you sockpuppet too, bird brain.
Keep that spam coming, Moonbat.
My little brother did this stuff you just did when he was about seven years old. He grew up. You didn't.

More evidence that you have became a mindless liberal sponge.
the Cons tit toot shun

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
<quoted text>
You have caused much confusion among the oxen on the conveyor belt to slaughter over the last few years. Some might deem it cruel to hoist them up by their back legs as you do, exposing their withered nether parts. An ugly job to which you and I, nevertheless, are well suited ...
Yes, yes, we do seem to have the gift, don't we? What I like best is watching them react to seeing the words they only misspell on purpose or abbreviate in some fashion spelled out for them in the original Greek. Yes, of course it looks so much better when one writes "co ck" instead of "prick."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

With the return of Shinzo Abe and his Liberal Democratic Party to power in Japan, the market for US Treasuries may be losing its last external pillar of support. Re-elected on September 26th, Abe has quickly set a course for limitless inflation, saying Japan must "free itself from deflation and the strong yen." This is significant to the global economy as Japan is the largest foreign power left with a strong appetite for US Treasuries. If this demand falters, the Fed may be the only remaining buyer of new Treasury issuance.

Well, it looks like the only way to pay for Obama's government is with money Geithner is going to counterfeit in the Fed.
If everyone can't see the certainty of collapsing the US government by doing this, then there's no way to prevent it from happening.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

the Cons tit toot shun wrote:
In my heart I know that folks'll be a lot happier if they could just have my earlier incarnations back... or, maybe none at all? Well, I guess that'd make a difference if I gave a crap. It's like Muddy says.... "Oh.. God... it's.. it's.... my heart...."
How you sign your name is pretty much academic, now isn't it.
the Cons tit toot shun

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
The left is no different than the NAZI movement. They are so blatant with lying and propoganda it is eerily similar.
Candy Crowley lied to protect Obama during a national debate (Benghazi). MSNBC lies all the time. The far left media now acts as the Ministry of Propoganda. Obama lies, after people have died.
The left has no shame and are robots just like the NAZIs were. They took religion out of the party ticket, but put it back in when the heat was turned up. They are devious and diobolical, just like the moron libtards here on this thread.
And you have another man's face posted on your forehead. Who's the moron now? Yes, yes, those Nazis were the liberals of their day alright. No religion for those guys, just Catholicism... awk-ward... I'm just curious which church the um, well, homosexual ambassador from Israel practiced? Oh well, old dear, Remember the Alamo!
the Cons tit toot shun

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
How you sign your name is pretty much academic, now isn't it.
True, but it's where I sign it that counts. Carol's ass looks like the Justin Bieber fan clubhouse.
the Cons tit toot shun

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

She even stopped shaving to disguise the lip-burn, my signature move.
the Cons tit toot shun

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
My little brother did this stuff you just did when he was about seven years old. He grew up. You didn't.
More evidence that you have became a mindless liberal sponge.
Ah, shaddap, you impotent old phoney. Go pretend you can still make Willy salute.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is preposterous.
I should remind you then that even the Obama Team Cheerleaders were outraged during a press conference when the truth came out about that ad accusing Romney of killing someone's wife.

When the Cheerleaders are outraged, there's a problem with dishonesty and demonizing on your side.

Especially since they usually perpetrate it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep running away from this question, dupe.
Typical day on Topix....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You know you either have to answer that question or collapse the government, don't you?
Losers don't get to ask questions.

They skulk off, like you did when Rmoney lost.

Why'd you come back??

Obama will take care of everything.

He's even got the Repubs on his side!!

Almost all Senate Repubs voted for the cliff package.

85 Repubs in the House voted for it!!

You lost again, Dweeb.

Stick with the Teabaggers, they're true losers like you!!

Say Hi! to Allen West for me!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is quite a mean-spirited post, Lily.
Are you proud of it?
Ae you proud to be a filthy, lying racist??
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a seething hatred for Condi Rice and Alan West because they are black?
You raked Alan West over the coals numerous times on here but not once did anyone ever accuse you of it being racially motivated.
Or does it just stem from a deep hatred of anyone who isn't also a blind loyalist?
Apples and oranges.
Satan

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know you didn't ask me but I hate them cause they're stoopid. You know, Condi Rice is one of those good girls who used to go to piano practice after school in her shiny little pumps and tattle on you when you ate your boogers. On the other hand, she's ugly, alone, and unattractive. Life's a trade-off I guess? As far as the other guy, he's just a white man trapped in a black man's body. When you give up your SOUL to get ahead, you no longer have an identity. Plus, you no longer own your soul, I do.

What's amusing is that all I have to do to call any of the strivers home is to scatter loose change along the sidewalk and just wait patiently for a few minutes til one of them scuttles in stuffing the coins in his or her pockets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 768,561 - 768,580 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 13 min bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 19 min bensleys thoughts 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 28 min bensleys thoughts 5
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 38 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 51 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 2
•••
•••