Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,425)

Showing posts 768,481 - 768,500 of1,033,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Well, I have to go now. Good luck to my fellow clear thinkers breaking down brick walls while I'm gone.

Later.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Liberals get to spend more money like the drunk sailors they are...

"Accoding to the Congressional Budget Office, the last-minute fiscal cliff deal reached by congressional leaders and President Barack Obama cuts only $15 billion in spending while increasing tax revenues by $620 billion—a 41:1 ratio of tax increases to spending cuts."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, I have to go now. Good luck to my fellow clear thinkers breaking down brick walls while I'm gone.
Later.
Good luck with keeping the tax rates at the lowest levels in US history for the past 10 years and not paying the bills.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Did I read this right $ 1 in cuts,$ 41 in taxes did Republicans catch the Keynesian Virus?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I sure am glad Chicago is a 'gun free' zone...

"At least 9 people shot in early hours of new year"

http://www.suntimes.com/17331248-761/at-least...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter that you absolutely right.
What matters now is Obama and Reid didn't get everything they wanted.
And Republicans aren't going to be blamed - even if it WAS Obama and Reid who couldn't wait to reenact the last scene from Thelma and Louise with both playing their parts respectively.
Don't worry, its all on the Republican House now. Let's see who really drives us off the cliff.

Personally, I want us to go off. Its time for you deadbeats to pay for the government you elected instead of stealing from my grandkids.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point? Democrats rejected Obama's budget proposals because an election year was coming up.
Are you defending the Democrats not passing a budget for three years?
"carol"
"dumos", i.e. "death of tenzing" is a liar. He claims to be a liberaltarin, in fact he is a liberal. He attacks all conservative ideas regarding conservative ideas and supports the crap coming from his hero, president nobama and those of his ilk.
If "dumos" ain't lying "dumos" ain't talking or posting.
"dumos" offers nothing he is simply looking for attention. Actually "dumos" does offer some things, lying, dancing and dodging and name calling. He is such a wimp his wife dumped him.
Peace
Happy New Year

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point? Democrats rejected Obama's budget proposals because an election year was coming up.
Are you defending the Democrats not passing a budget for three years?
You're such a lying idiot. Here's a list:

The budget you're referring to was the 2012 Budget and the vote took place in 2011, what "election year" was coming up?

The afore-mentioned budget was never voted on. The 98-0 vote you're talking about was a procedural vote on whether to take the bill up for consideration. Since it wouldn't pass the House, no point bringing it up.

The 2012 budget is the only budget so far not passed and it wasn't passed because the House put forth their own competing proposal. Under such conditions one budget couldn't pass the Senate while the other couldn't pass the House.

You've been told all of this yet you continue with the lies.

Pretty shameful if you ask me but I'm not the one you think you have to answer to.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Where I live the state police carry Colt AR15s with 30 rd mags. Since the police are hired civilians on patrol I have no problem with them having the same weapons any other civilian can own. Military and civilian are different. There are limits placed on the weapons a police force can have. Those limits are the same as the limits of any civilian. No state or local police force is ever mentioned in the Constitution.
"american wimp"
In the constitution is their a clause or statement or amendment or anything that denies the states or localities from having a police force. Check out the 10th. amendment to the constitution.
Peace
KMA
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you, the biggest lying, phony, insecure, cowardly moron on the internet accuse someone of making shytt up? Go make up some phony judge-its and lay them on me you puss.
Judge-it Queen! LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Where I live the state police carry Colt AR15s with 30 rd mags. Since the police are hired civilians on patrol I have no problem with them having the same weapons any other civilian can own. Military and civilian are different. There are limits placed on the weapons a police force can have. Those limits are the same as the limits of any civilian. No state or local police force is ever mentioned in the Constitution.
Must be peaceful up there in Kenny Perry country, the popo in Orlando could easily go to war with a small country and kick azz.

Armored cars, a tank, plenty of automatic weapons and my personal favorite__elephant guns. Just in case Disney's African elephants or rhinos decide to bust out OCSO has a dozen or so .499 cal Beowulf rifles with laser sights on hand.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with keeping the tax rates at the lowest levels in US history for the past 10 years and not paying the bills.
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Official Washington was in celebration mode on New Year’s Day after kind of averting a completely unnecessary crisis that was entirely of its own creation.

“This deal proves that if we all procrastinate long and hard enough, we can semi-solve any self-inflicted problem at the very last minute in a way that satisfies no one,” said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky).

But even as Sen. McConnell basked in self-congratulation, he warned Congress against the complacency that could come with having sort of fixed its own completely avoidable mess

This is a new year, and much work remains to be done,” he said.“It’s up to us to concoct entirely new optional disasters that we will have to undo at some later date in a more or less half-assed way.”

In a related story, an arsonist received an award for putting out his own fire.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
White folks, please just kill yourselves.
No sh!t. That way you'll 'inherit' all the goodies, without having to steal it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
"dumos", i.e. "death of tenzing" is a liar. He claims to be a liberaltarin, in fact he is a liberal. He attacks all conservative ideas regarding conservative ideas and supports the crap coming from his hero, president nobama and those of his ilk.
If "dumos" ain't lying "dumos" ain't talking or posting.
"dumos" offers nothing he is simply looking for attention. Actually "dumos" does offer some things, lying, dancing and dodging and name calling. He is such a wimp his wife dumped him.
Peace
Happy New Year
I attack them because you idiots think "conservative" means big-government and even bigger spending. Exactly in line with libertarian principles.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a lying idiot. Here's a list:
The budget you're referring to was the 2012 Budget and the vote took place in 2011, what "election year" was coming up?
The afore-mentioned budget was never voted on. The 98-0 vote you're talking about was a procedural vote on whether to take the bill up for consideration. Since it wouldn't pass the House, no point bringing it up.
The 2012 budget is the only budget so far not passed and it wasn't passed because the House put forth their own competing proposal. Under such conditions one budget couldn't pass the Senate while the other couldn't pass the House.
You've been told all of this yet you continue with the lies.
Pretty shameful if you ask me but I'm not the one you think you have to answer to.
You're smarter than a fifth grader! She can't deal with the machinations of government. The one line headlines work better for this group of dunderheads.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Must be peaceful up there in Kenny Perry country, the popo in Orlando could easily go to war with a small country and kick azz.
Armored cars, a tank, plenty of automatic weapons and my personal favorite__elephant guns. Just in case Disney's African elephants or rhinos decide to bust out OCSO has a dozen or so .499 cal Beowulf rifles with laser sights on hand.
LOL! Where was it last week that someone took the policemans gun and shot a few of them in the station?
One reason to stop eating those damn donuts!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I attack them because you idiots think "conservative" means big-government and even bigger spending. Exactly in line with libertarian principles.
Oh, yer such a "liberltarin"!! Unrequited love is such a turrriiible thang, ain't it?

Who danced with Mitch?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> Judge-it Queen! LOL
lily, for sure. The judge-it queen whining about someone else done the same thing. Libtards have a license to be hyporites.
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
if walmart greater make six figures.....
thats me...butt munch!
Well, obviously you aren't in advertising or working as a college professor (drug dealer?) Let's see, nine whole words and, um... 7 ghastly mistakes in spelling and grammar. Let me posit a theory as to what the "six figures" might be: 000,005? Really, my boy, if you'll just swallow you could be charging more.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Jesse Jackson Jr resigned? Baawaaahhhhhh!!!!

Take his gun away. He's got mental issues, like most libtards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 768,481 - 768,500 of1,033,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-17 3 min RACE 38
Abby 4-18 3 min cheluzal 7
Amy 4-18 5 min Mister Tonka 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min RACE 96,080
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,509
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Registered Earth Angel 47,041
Teens expelled from Long Island Catholic school... 38 min The North knows 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance