Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
768,481 - 768,500 of 1,079,014 Comments Last updated 52 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Adding trillions more to the deficit...no spending cuts...all Americans with smaller paychecks...
...how could anyone think this is going to have a good ending?
It did pass th eRepubliclown House, with all the Teabaggers!!

Hell, even Paul Ryan vboted for it!!

You're screwed, Lorac.

I take great delight in your coming unglued!!

Go Obama!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) said his debilitating stroke has sparked a new interest in the experience of people on Medicaid.

In an interview published Wednesday, Kirk said that most Illinois residents insured through the low-income health program would be eligible for just 11 rehabilitation sessions following a stroke.

"Had I been limited to that I would have had no chance to recover like I did. So unlike before suffering the stroke, Im much more focused on Medicaid and what my fellow citizens face," Kirk told the Chicago Sun Times.

http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/medicaid...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, it will make it a lot easier in 2014 and 2016 to bring back some sanity.
But it could have been worse, granted.
However, the worst is yet to come over the next 60 days. Obama has to deliver on his "balanced approach" and either put up or shut up and spending cuts.
Problem is, he doesn't care about the deficit. He only cares about extracting revenge against the wealthy.
If you're this upset, Obama must be doing a great job!!

After all, you're a Teabagger, a group of stupid old white nitwits hated by all Americans.

You're just a loser. A very sore loser!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's victory was so complete, he mde the Clowns renege on a 'no new taxes' pledge they had used for decades!!
Made little Grover whine and cry!!
You're party is toast. They just folded on their biggest issue!!
Shoot yourself now, avoid the angst.
I saw that POS being interviewed yesterday and he was getting all snotty with the host about how Obama was more interested in his own pay raise than he was the middle class getting tax relief. Little weasel!

Alan Grayson is back in town and I hope he yanks Norquist's colon out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>With Miss Carol you're out of you league.
You only like Carol because she's as sick, twisted, and ignorant as you!!

She lies a lot more, but you're more thought challenged!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It did pass th eRepubliclown House, with all the Teabaggers!!
Hell, even Paul Ryan vboted for it!!
You're screwed, Lorac.
I take great delight in your coming unglued!!
Go Obama!!
Holy moses nutcase! Too much coffee or are you just having an epileptic spasm of libturd thoughts this morning.

Take a pill man, you're spammin the thread, Bozo Brain.

What's up with you man? No life? Are you retarded/retired or just a misfit that can't work? My guess is you're some old terd.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why I blame you. And everyone who thinks like you.
If you're this upset, Obama must be doing a great job!!

After all, you're a Teabagger, a group of stupid old white nitwits hated by all Americans.

You're just a loser. A very sore loser!!

I'm lovin' it!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

no one will touch entitlements as they pertain to spending. not democrats or republicans. they would all like to be reelected and there aren't enough wingnuts to get that done, so.....

we have to either cut elsewhere or raise revenues.

better get used to that fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
If anyone believes in the power of prayer, now is the time to start praying. Pray that America will rediscover its once-held values of freedom and independence and find its moral compass again.
Right now, the future is out of our hands.
Sure. Prayer really helped the religious Jews as they were slaughtered by Hitler.

Prayer really helped in the tsunami victims in Indonesia.

Prayer is for dumb people like you, who are losers at heart!!

I remember you praying for Rmoney to win.

How'd that work out, you phony Christian??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Most Americans believe in trimming the nation's debt, just not during their retirement, according to a Pew Research Center survey released Thursday.

While advocating smaller government, a majority of people over the age of 30 say entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare should be protected, even at the expense of curbing the nation's $16 trillion debt, the survey found.

Adults younger than 30 are more conflicted about the deficit-versus-entitlements tradeoff, with 48 percent believing it's more important to preserve the programs and 41 percent favoring deficit reduction.

"There's a lot of self-interest and a lot of contradictory views," said Kimberly Parker, associate director of the Pew Social & Demographic Trends project in Washington. "While we see different views about the role of government, there's a strong commitment among families that generations have to take care of each other."

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/health/social...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. So there will be no spending cuts.
Spending cuts should all come out of the Pentagon.

Time to take care of America, and quit being the World's policeman.

The world is tired of our meddling.

Time to close many of the overseas bases we use to harass other nations.

Problem solved.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
stop stalking me, you pervert. Obama is a stooge, a puppet, a lackey.
AAwwww, you don't like me pointing out your stupidity??

Simple solution. Quit being so stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a veteran, a volunteer, unlike your scumbag draft dodging ass.
I'm a veteran, but I'm not old enough to have seen the draft.

Only old, senile fools like you remember the draft.

the draft ended 40 years ago, old man!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Christie switched to the Democrat Party?
Not yet.

But you gotta admire his smarts, he abandoned Rmoney when he realized Obama would win the election.

He's exactly what nitwit Republiclowns need.

That's why they won't support him.

They want right wing purity, don't mind losing.

So they will continue to lose elections.

Dems will take the House in 2014.

Mark my words, as Flake says.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he didn't? He sealed all his records from the American public.
I don't know about you, but when someone hides something from me,It makes me suspicious
So which of our rightwingers sockpuppet are you??

Created yesterday.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) said his debilitating stroke has sparked a new interest in the experience of people on Medicaid.
In an interview published Wednesday, Kirk said that most Illinois residents insured through the low-income health program would be eligible for just 11 rehabilitation sessions following a stroke.
"Had I been limited to that I would have had no chance to recover like I did. So unlike before suffering the stroke, Im much more focused on Medicaid and what my fellow citizens face," Kirk told the Chicago Sun Times.
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/medicaid...
Bingo! The only way anyone can comprehend anything is through personal experience. It would be meaningful for the members of Congress to subside on social security checks and foodstamps for a month; spend a couple of days in prison; survive on minimum wage jobs and feed a family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Economic failure of Obama Administration will likely make 2016 a Republican year.
That's what you said about 2012, remember??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

How to Halt the Terrorist Money Train

By ROBERT MAZUR

Published: January 2, 2013

Tampa, Fla.

LAST month, HSBC admitted in court pleadings that it had allowed big Mexican and Colombian drug cartels to launder at least $881 million. The bank also admitted to using various schemes to move hundreds of millions of dollars to nations subject to trade sanctions, including Iran, Cuba and Sudan, in violation of the Trading With the Enemy Act.On at least one occasion, according to a statement by Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer,HSBC instructed a bank in Iran on how to format payment messages so that the transactions would not be blocked or rejected by the United States.

Those were some of the transgressions uncovered during a two-year investigation led by the Justice and Treasury Departments and acknowledged by HSBC in a settlement, known as a deferred prosecution agreement, that was filed in a federal court in December. Not a single executive was charged with a crime. Instead, the bank paid $1.9 billion in fines and forfeitures or roughly 10 percent of the pretax profits it earned in just 2010, one of the more than five years during which it admitted to criminal conduct

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/opinion/how...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I, too, know some (plural, not an isolated case) of these people.
Everything Congress is doing is instituting a Marxist system. There has never been a case of a Marxist system not creating a living standard we would call poverty. We will not be the first exception in the history of civilization.
It's time to split the Republican Party. Let the Democrats wearing a Republican costume join the party they belong to anyway. Turn the majority over to the Democrats and fight for the Constitution and sane government from a position where we know everyone on this side of the line in the sand is actually on the side of sanity in government and the Constitution.
What the Democrats want is a race war. They are disguising it and promoting it as a class war. The justification is class warfare, but the effectation will be a race war.
Those who promote this race war can be identified by looking at their party affiliation - Democrat. Those who oppose the concept of racial differentiation and promote the reality that a person is identified by what they do can align themselves with the TEA Party.
It's that simple.
Go for it!!

Make yourself even more irrelevant!!

Didya notice how the American voters rejected the TP in huge numbers??

Nothing like a war within the Republiclown Party!!

You're really a bozo, midget!!
the Cons tit toot shun

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

"WE the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect UNION"... interesting choice of words, ain't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000