Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
768,481 - 768,500 of 1,098,672 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832723
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he didn't? He sealed all his records from the American public.
I don't know about you, but when someone hides something from me,It makes me suspicious
So which of our rightwingers sockpuppet are you??

Created yesterday.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832724
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) said his debilitating stroke has sparked a new interest in the experience of people on Medicaid.
In an interview published Wednesday, Kirk said that most Illinois residents insured through the low-income health program would be eligible for just 11 rehabilitation sessions following a stroke.
"Had I been limited to that I would have had no chance to recover like I did. So unlike before suffering the stroke, I’m much more focused on Medicaid and what my fellow citizens face," Kirk told the Chicago Sun Times.
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/medicaid...
Bingo! The only way anyone can comprehend anything is through personal experience. It would be meaningful for the members of Congress to subside on social security checks and foodstamps for a month; spend a couple of days in prison; survive on minimum wage jobs and feed a family.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832725
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Economic failure of Obama Administration will likely make 2016 a Republican year.
That's what you said about 2012, remember??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832726
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

How to Halt the Terrorist Money Train

By ROBERT MAZUR

Published: January 2, 2013

Tampa, Fla.

LAST month, HSBC admitted in court pleadings that it had allowed big Mexican and Colombian drug cartels to launder at least $881 million. The bank also admitted to using various schemes to move hundreds of millions of dollars to nations subject to trade sanctions, including Iran, Cuba and Sudan, in violation of the Trading With the Enemy Act.“On at least one occasion,” according to a statement by Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer,“HSBC instructed a bank in Iran on how to format payment messages so that the transactions would not be blocked or rejected by the United States.”

Those were some of the transgressions uncovered during a two-year investigation led by the Justice and Treasury Departments and acknowledged by HSBC in a settlement, known as a deferred prosecution agreement, that was filed in a federal court in December. Not a single executive was charged with a crime. Instead, the bank paid $1.9 billion in fines and forfeitures — or roughly 10 percent of the pretax profits it earned in just 2010, one of the more than five years during which it admitted to criminal conduct

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/opinion/how...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832727
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I, too, know some (plural, not an isolated case) of these people.
Everything Congress is doing is instituting a Marxist system. There has never been a case of a Marxist system not creating a living standard we would call poverty. We will not be the first exception in the history of civilization.
It's time to split the Republican Party. Let the Democrats wearing a Republican costume join the party they belong to anyway. Turn the majority over to the Democrats and fight for the Constitution and sane government from a position where we know everyone on this side of the line in the sand is actually on the side of sanity in government and the Constitution.
What the Democrats want is a race war. They are disguising it and promoting it as a class war. The justification is class warfare, but the effectation will be a race war.
Those who promote this race war can be identified by looking at their party affiliation - Democrat. Those who oppose the concept of racial differentiation and promote the reality that a person is identified by what they do can align themselves with the TEA Party.
It's that simple.
Go for it!!

Make yourself even more irrelevant!!

Didya notice how the American voters rejected the TP in huge numbers??

Nothing like a war within the Republiclown Party!!

You're really a bozo, midget!!
the Cons tit toot shun

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832728
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

"WE the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect UNION"... interesting choice of words, ain't it?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832729
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So which of our rightwingers sockpuppet are you??
Created yesterday.
What a hyperazzwhole! Take a pill man.

Yeah, like you're not a frikkin sockpuppetier? I know for sure you used to be some other loser besides the one you are now, and we also know you sockpuppet too, bird brain.

Keep that spam coming, Moonbat.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832730
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

DBWriter wrote:
Surprise!
We have a national sales tax.
As part of the schedule for this tax, it was planned to begin taking effect on the first of the year after the election.
Can anyone here reference any member of Congress that warned anyone about this tax beginning after the election?
If your Congressman was that ignorant, do you really want them to stay in Congress?
If your Congressman intentionally kept this information from you, do you want someone who was part of a conspiracy to keep you ignorant in Congress?
It's time to formally establish the TEA Party as a political party.
According to Dick Armey, the TP no longer exists as a political entity.

It's just a small bunch of lunatics, like you, Nobraina, Carol, KYmethhead.

so you're gonna start a party with what, maybe 1000 members??

Good luck. That'll get you as far as your wacky conspiracy theories and lies about knowing anything about oil markets.

You didn't even know we will produce more oil than Saudi Arabia by 2020!!

You've been buasted for your endless lies again, midget!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832731
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

One Percenter hypocrite "Al Gore sells Current TV to Al-Jazeera, nets reported $100 million"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/01/...

More hypocricy and anti-Americanism from the left...

What's new?

Does this blowhard still have his 20 home carbon footprint mansion?

How's Tipper?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832733
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Spending cuts should all come out of the Pentagon.
Time to take care of America, and quit being the World's policeman.
The world is tired of our meddling.
Time to close many of the overseas bases we use to harass other nations.
Problem solved.
Along with sizable, real reductions in foreign aid particularly to shtholes like Pakistan.

The Arab states are providing $100 million per month to the Palestinians__let them fund Pakistan and Afghanistan too.
the Cons tit toot shun

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832736
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

We all in the Union! Now, gimme you dues or I break you legs.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832737
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep running away from this question, dupe.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You know you either have to answer that question or collapse the government, don't you?
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You don't get to ask questions. You were a Rmoney suppporter!!

Another word for loser!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But answer this:

Why do you make up such outrageous lies??

I know they're lies, because you never offer a bit of suppporting data to go with your lies.

when do we hang Cheney for Treason in the outing of an active CIA Agent??
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832738
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush had left to finish his vacation before signing a major piece of legislation that Congress convened to pass on New Year's Day at the 11th hour, and I said the same thing about him, would I still be out of my mind?
If any president did that, I'd feel the same way.
If Bush had done that, you would too.
Be honest.
Translation: Black people aren't allowed to have vacations.
Why did they have to convene at the 11th hour? Be honest.
This is Republican obstructionism till the nth degree and everyone knows this but you.
You speak of prayer? Perhaps you should pray for yourself to not have a hateful racist heart.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832739
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hyperazzwhole! Take a pill man.
Yeah, like you're not a frikkin sockpuppetier? I know for sure you used to be some other loser besides the one you are now, and we also know you sockpuppet too, bird brain.
Keep that spam coming, Moonbat.
Nice job, Waxturd!!

You just busted yourself!!

Goober was created in Oct 12, yet claims to know I used to be someone else!!

Now, how could you know that, if you only arrived here 4 months ago??

You're busted, Goober.

You're just another of Waxturds Moonbats!!

You lose!!

Thanks for playing.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832740
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Along with sizable, real reductions in foreign aid particularly to shtholes like Pakistan.
The Arab states are providing $100 million per month to the Palestinians__let them fund Pakistan and Afghanistan too.
Totally agree
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832741
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

lily boca raton fl wrote:
How to Halt the Terrorist Money Train
By ROBERT MAZUR
Published: January 2, 2013
Tampa, Fla.
LAST month, HSBC admitted in court pleadings that it had allowed big Mexican and Colombian drug cartels to launder at least $881 million. The bank also admitted to using various schemes to move hundreds of millions of dollars to nations subject to trade sanctions, including Iran, Cuba and Sudan, in violation of the Trading With the Enemy Act.“On at least one occasion,” according to a statement by Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer,“HSBC instructed a bank in Iran on how to format payment messages so that the transactions would not be blocked or rejected by the United States.”
Those were some of the transgressions uncovered during a two-year investigation led by the Justice and Treasury Departments and acknowledged by HSBC in a settlement, known as a deferred prosecution agreement, that was filed in a federal court in December. Not a single executive was charged with a crime. Instead, the bank paid $1.9 billion in fines and forfeitures — or roughly 10 percent of the pretax profits it earned in just 2010, one of the more than five years during which it admitted to criminal conduct
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/opinion/how...
HSBC also had it's nasty hands in the mortgage meltdown big time. Refi's being hustled by shady mortgage brokers. The bank has a large presence in Florida.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832742
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"idiot"
One more time you lie. Bush's last year as president was 2008, the deficit was 4.59 billion, not good but much better than president nobama's record;
2009 1.4 billion
2010 1.3 billion
2011 1.3 bllion
2012 1.1 billion
2013 .9 billion
That adds up to 6 trillion in nobama's first 4 years.
Peace
KMA
You're such a lying Eediot. FY2009 started October 1, 2008 so yes, it is Bush's last budget.(its also the biggest deficit in history)
the Cons tit toot shun

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832743
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
In the very near future, the "smartest man/woman alive" will be identified by his ability to express himself/herself in something other than grunts. See "Idiocracy" for a preview. Five hundred years in the future, huh? No way.
There's a thread on my "local" forum that reads: "If you're bought to be killed, dont call the police."
Oh my, yes! Lawdy! The sanctity of human life does not extend to that which you must witness in order to live it. In the end I, at least, have determined that it's either us or them.

I'm deep into ruminations as to WTF we're doing here at all? If not pussy than what! Now, if, "A More Perfect Union" is not sexual innuendo then I don't know what is? They might as well have written, "In Order that US Ol' White Guys Can Gets US Some Hot Babes After This Thing All Done!"

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832744
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
One Percenter hypocrite "Al Gore sells Current TV to Al-Jazeera, nets reported $100 million"
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/01/...
More hypocricy and anti-Americanism from the left...
What's new?
Does this blowhard still have his 20 home carbon footprint mansion?
How's Tipper?
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
What a hyperazzwhole! Take a pill man.

Yeah, like you're not a frikkin sockpuppetier? I know for sure you used to be some other loser besides the one you are now, and we also know you sockpuppet too, bird brain.

Keep that spam coming, Moonbat.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832745
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to ask questions. You were a Rmoney suppporter!!
Another word for loser!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But answer this:
Why do you make up such outrageous lies??
I know they're lies, because you never offer a bit of suppporting data to go with your lies.
when do we hang Cheney for Treason in the outing of an active CIA Agent??
You seem unusually perky today, must be the news of your own TV station.

"Global warming advocate enriched with oil money."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••