Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
finding

Brookland, AR

#832980 Jan 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I can't wait for the fiscal cliff and hope it causes everyone pain to the point where we end up with a depression & mass chaos.
People making under 200G will be losing 7G so percentage wise, this will be a huge Obama Victory Tax Increase on the middle class.
Harry Reid said he won't play. Democrats don't want to make a deal.
I'm hoping for the worst for the USA.
No pain, no gain (in 2016 OR midterms).
Man I hope the stock market crashes and retirees lose everything, including their homes and end up on the street.
I realize I sound like a Democrat when Bush was president, but I thought this would be fun to write.
Didn't happen!!!!!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#832981 Jan 3, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
More to the point, do YOU know where your mother is? Cause I do. I trained her ass to shit on the newspapers. Later I'm gonna take her fo' a walk. Want me to give her a l'il bone jus' fo' you, sonny?
Zzzzzzz...

It's almost time for recess. Go play with your balls, retard.
Satan

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

#832982 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She would need a body bag on her.
Just poke a hole by the stinky parts.
Exactly! Man after my own heart. You put enough catsup on that thing an it bound to taste good, am I right?

Chicago Thugtown

#832983 Jan 3, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
Chris Christie Calls 'Disgusting' Boehner's Decision to Yank Sandy Funds
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said today that it was "disgusting" that the House adjourned without voting on a $60 billion relief package for the victims of superstorm Sandy and put the blame squarely on a fellow Republican -- House Speaker John Boehner.
Christie, who is considered a possible Republican presidential candidate four years from now, said there was "only one group to blame, the Republican Party and Speaker Boehner."
The blunt talking New Jersey governor joined a chorus of Republicans from New York and New Jersey fuming over his decision to pull the bill at the last minute.
Christie in an angry news conference decried the "selfishness and duplicity," the "palace intrigue," "the callous indifference to the people of our state."
"Unfortunately people are putting politics ahead of their responsibilities... You do the right thing. Enough with all the politics," he said.
Christie said that when it comes to natural disasters, "We respond as Americans, at least we did until last night... it was disgusting to watch."
"In our hour of desperate need, we've been left waiting for help six times longer than the victims of Katrina with no end in sight," said Christie. "Sixty-six days and counting, shame on you. Shame on Congress."
The governor said his four calls to Boehner Tuesday night went unanswered, but he said he spoke to the House speaker today. Christie would not disclose any details of the conversation, but clearly his anger over the no-vote was not mollified.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chris-christie...
He'll soon be Chris Christie Independent, former Republican.
Did you dig this one up where you hide your bones, Fido?
Satan

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

#832984 Jan 3, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Zzzzzzz...
It's almost time for recess. Go play with your balls, retard.
Shit, you still in school, dude? That's rough, especially with all this "No child left behind," crap.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#832985 Jan 3, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
Chris Christie Calls 'Disgusting' Boehner's Decision to Yank Sandy Funds
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said today that it was "disgusting" that the House adjourned without voting on a $60 billion relief package for the victims of superstorm Sandy and put the blame squarely on a fellow Republican -- House Speaker John Boehner.
Christie, who is considered a possible Republican presidential candidate four years from now, said there was "only one group to blame, the Republican Party and Speaker Boehner."
The blunt talking New Jersey governor joined a chorus of Republicans from New York and New Jersey fuming over his decision to pull the bill at the last minute.
Christie in an angry news conference decried the "selfishness and duplicity," the "palace intrigue," "the callous indifference to the people of our state."
"Unfortunately people are putting politics ahead of their responsibilities... You do the right thing. Enough with all the politics," he said.
Christie said that when it comes to natural disasters, "We respond as Americans, at least we did until last night... it was disgusting to watch."
"In our hour of desperate need, we've been left waiting for help six times longer than the victims of Katrina with no end in sight," said Christie. "Sixty-six days and counting, shame on you. Shame on Congress."
The governor said his four calls to Boehner Tuesday night went unanswered, but he said he spoke to the House speaker today. Christie would not disclose any details of the conversation, but clearly his anger over the no-vote was not mollified.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chris-christie...
He'll soon be Chris Christie Independent, former Republican.
HELL YEAH!
And WE the NON-"duplictous" (double hell yeah lol) Voting type PEOPLE, will endorse THAT one hudreed percent!

REAL Leadership- with Principles- FOR the People, By the People, Of the People again!!

Amen.

:-)

Chicago Thugtown

#832986 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true juvenile...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#832987 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you've been reduced too, son?
FweeduhmofKetcup

Hazard, KY

#832988 Jan 3, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Man after my own heart. You put enough catsup on that thing an it bound to taste good, am I right?
Did you know...Ketchup is good for cleaning tarnish as well?

Down with ketchup commietics-ketchup FOR the People again!

Chicago Thugtown

#832989 Jan 3, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be why Homer has a red sauce on his zipper after you leave.
carol

Orlando, FL

#832990 Jan 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am being honest. What was the reason that this was being argued until the 11th hour? Who went on more vacations than any other President? Bush. You can't stand anything the President does; if he walked on water you'd still say he can't swim.
Face it Carol, the President is an intellectual heavy weight while Bush was a lightweight and it bugs you to the point where you make shrill and petty comments like when or where or if he goes on vacation. Who cares.
I personally had hoped that we'd go over that cliff and let the Bush tax cuts expire and then cut defense spending.
You've got your presidents wrong about the most vacations.

However, I've never said Obama is not an intellectual. In fact, one of my main criticisms initially was that he's an intellectual elitist with an ivory tower ideology not having led anything or anyone in the real world during his entire adult life.

But still thinks he's presidential material.

Bush was not comfortable being the president but was forced to make some of the toughest decisions any president could ever have to make.

Obama enjoys the perks of being the president a little too much and delegates the hard decisions to someone else.

That's the difference in my opinion.
Hypocritesstink

Hazard, KY

#832991 Jan 3, 2013
Satan wrote:
Say, you do bring up a good point though, exactly how "original" is "original sin?"
Not very-just like opinions--everybody has some!(so just grow ell up and get over it already!)

Christie for POTUS 2016!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#832992 Jan 3, 2013
In other news three women have died and two men wounded during a shooting rampage in a picturesque mountain hamlet in Southern Switzerland. The shooter is a 33 year old unemployed man who was collecting government disability income.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#832993 Jan 3, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Small potato compared to what Obama & Holder have done. Benghazi & Fast & Furious just to name a couple where people actually died, hypocrite azzwipe.
Would this be a bad time to bring up Iraq?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#832994 Jan 3, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he was right dipstick, spending originates in the House.
Once again you demonstrate your total inability to debate on a factual logic based level.
You're an idiot!
"pdumb"
Have you forgotten the budgets president nobama sent to the senate that could not get a single vote in favor. The question are budget bills spending bills?
Peace
KMA
carol

Orlando, FL

#832995 Jan 3, 2013
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm really struggling trying to remain positive about the future.

The first time all working Americans get their first paychecks this year, there's going to be a lot of people waking up at the same time.

I'm more concerned about the morale of the country declining than anything else since I'm struggling to keep up my own, which is not my usual way of looking at things.

But I have been doing a lot of praying and will be doing a lot more. It's the only thing that helps me keep everything into perspective.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#832996 Jan 3, 2013
The President looks at his supporters as “Peasants!”

After all the Drama from the Liberal Media and President about the Fiscal Cliff, after it was passed the president leaves Washington without signing the legislation!! Obama delegates his duty as President to “autopen “

Chicago Thugtown

#832997 Jan 3, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this be a bad time to bring up Iraq?
Not at all. Please do. The shifty Democrats can still vote for it like they did last time.

Enjoy!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#832998 Jan 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All college records re sealed.
You have to release them if you want them to be public.
More proof you're a blithering idiot.
Both institutions have said Obama was a student there.
Birther Eed. No surprise there.
"real dumb"
For once you are correct, partly. One can seal his college records and that is what cowards do. Those who have nothing to hide release their records, president nobama has not, he is a coward. Does he have something to hide?
One more lie, you say I am a birther. Flat azs lie, I do not doubt nobama's legal standing to be president, I just think he is a lousy in his job.
Do you ever post without lying?
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#832999 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing certain is your stupidity.
Cheney didn't have to make it public, dummy, he just had to leak it to the press.
Which is exactly what he did!!
And Scooter Libby was indicted, tried, and found guilty for his actions.
Should have been Cheney in the dock but he threw Scooter under the bus.
You lose (again)!!
But you're used to it. It's a lifelong habit for nitwits like you.
In case you're ignorant of the events, it was Robert Novak that made it public knowing it was classified information.
The name on the article that outed Valerie Plame was Robert Novak, dufus. For those with learning disabilities, that means Robert Novak outed Valerie Plame, dufus.

Or, perhaps you can reference a public article written by anyone other than Robert Novak previous to the article Robert Novak wrote that outed Valerie Plame.
... having trouble finding that, aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cattle ranchers 6 min ricky bajaj 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Check1223 51,553
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 7 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 11 hr Non _cents 5,079
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM