Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
768,361 - 768,380 of 1,102,058 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
WeThePeople

Hazard, KY

#832615 Jan 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am shocked. Mr Galt tells another lie.
The 150 million is for fishery aid. It is not pinpointed to fisheries in Alaska.
IRRELEVANT.

Unless referencing the disgusting nature of PORKULOUS.

Duh...Smithsonian roof repair should've been BUDGETED already in the Smithsonian BUDGET.

And so should FISH stuff, anywhere.

For SHAME.

CAP, CURB, Balance and B-U-D-G-E-T-S.

GET SOME-and learn to stick to them again- America (libuhrulTic baboons)!
WeThePeople

Hazard, KY

#832616 Jan 3, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
"THE ROAD OF EXCESS LEADS TO THE PALACE OF WISDOM."
and you aint entering fo' fwee either.

Now go cap your horns, and quit jumping on everyone else's backs- you've made WAY too much of a mess already.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832617 Jan 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The 150 million is for fishery aid. It is not pinpointed to fisheries in Alaska.
AP says...
"Senate's Hurricane Sandy relief bill contains cash for Alaska
Cash for Alaska fishery disasters included"

http://juneauempire.com/state/2012-12-30/sena...
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832618 Jan 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And thats tied to Sandy how??
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832619 Jan 3, 2013
Fiscall Cliff?

Can't find ways to save money?

Did we need to fund this?

"$30 million to help Pakistani Mango farmers: This was part of a four-year,$90 million effort to boost hiring and sales among Pakistani businesses funded through the U.S. Agency for International Development"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505144_162-573456...
WeThePeople

Hazard, KY

#832620 Jan 3, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAH, OH MAN THAT WUZ FUNNY... WAIT... NO IT WASN'T. YOU REALLY ARE OLD AIN'T YOU, CRACKER? YOU GOT NOT ONE AMUSIN' THING TO SAY, THAT'S AMAZING!
Yes it was funny...funnier than your nastypoo.
Ha. lol.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832621 Jan 3, 2013
Fiscal Cliff?

Did we need to fund this with American tax dollars?

"$484,000 for pizza: A private developer was giving federal grant money to build Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, an Arlington, Tx., outlet known for its tongue-in-cheek references to drug and hippie culture."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505144_162-573456...
WeThePeople

Hazard, KY

#832622 Jan 3, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>And thats tied to Sandy how??
Whoever stuck it on a RELIEF efforts bill-should be TAXED and FINED-for being Stupid!

Shame on them!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#832623 Jan 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They are functional.
Depending on your typical daily drive, it can be very cost efficient.
I still haven't received an answer to my question.'How much does the average power bill go up for a daily charge of an electric car?'
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832624 Jan 3, 2013
Fiscal Cliff?

Public School system buys a...

"They spent $720,000 to buy the Pizzamatic and another $2.2 million to build a home for it in their central kitchen"

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story...
TheTaxpayersBack s

Hazard, KY

#832625 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!!
Gather them up and send them to Russia, with the other commies!!
Called, and said...PAY your OWN damn commieTIC type bills and loserTic type mistakes-or turn in your fake and phony EBT off the backs of others card and get a JOB OFF your back and the backs of others, and PAY your for your OWN damn crap.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#832626 Jan 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why the woman would even want to run for potus in 016. She's done enough babysitting for the baboon packs.
She should start her radical group-AFFORDABLE Healthcare for the REST of working class America!
AHCforWCA.
Something might actually get accomplished then!!!
:-)
It's affordable, all right. Affordable for those that won't pay a goddam dime for it.

Perhaps you missed it when your Congressman warned you about the national sales tax beginning on the first of the year before the election. Come to think of it, I don't recall any member of Congress warning anyone about the national sales tax beginning on the first of the year.

YOu will now commence paying the first of the several Obama taxes.

Look on the next receipt you get from, oh, say Walmart for a line item titled "Medical excise tax".
That's the national Obama sales tax.

Next, let's look at the deal between the Democrats and RINOs that increase the deductions and exemptions that allow that 47 percent of the population to continue mooching off the other half of the population. I'm betting the increased deductions and exemptions actually increased that 47 percent.
Perhaps we will have for the first time ever a situation where fully half the population is moochers.
Well, just who is supposed to make the economy work when half the population is f**k*ng moochers?
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832627 Jan 3, 2013
FIscal CLiff?

$700,000

"In the late 1970s, Edington proposed that Bedford build a Disney-style theme park. But, instead of cartoon characters, the park's main attraction would be limestone, featuring a 95-foot-high replica of the Great Pyramid of Cheops built out of (you guessed it) local limestone blocks"

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/wayoflife/...
TheTaxpayersBack s

Hazard, KY

#832628 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how your ancestors came from Africa, that makes you and everyone else in the world a mulatto.
Think about it. Better yet, have the barmaid explain it to you!!
Now you have a reason for your self-hatred. You're really a mulatto,and you hate them!!!
and study some actual evolutionary color coding while your at it, and quit trying to project and blame YOUR problem(s), onto everyone else!
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832629 Jan 3, 2013
WeThePeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever stuck it on a RELIEF efforts bill-should be TAXED and FINED-for being Stupid!
Shame on them!
Both sides in Washington are good at playing loose with others money , we the people should run em all out with pitch forks and torches , tar and feathers for every one of em , public humiliation would do wonders for these ass clowns , we need to get rid of career politicians completely , serving in govt. should be an honor not a license to rape , pillage and plunder the American people without obstruction .

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#832630 Jan 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The same who aid for the Bush government.
Why are you so dense?
I get it. It was OK for Bush & Clinton & Bush Sr & Reagan to get their money from these places but not Obama?
Why do you think they are different sources??
Why are you having this freakin fit about Obama funding when you were obviously OK with the sources for the Bush funding
I understand you have a severe problem reading and comprehending the English language. Let me help you rectify this problem. If you need to read the post multiple times to understand that you have to actually identify the source for the money, please do so. Here's the post again:

To answer this question, you have to tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government, dufus.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government? Somebody has to pay. Who is going to have to pay for Obama's government?
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832631 Jan 3, 2013
Fiscal Cliff?

No money for Granny?

Can't find ways to cut spending?

Did we need this America?

$12 billion...

"Housed in a 54-mile underground tunnel beneath Waxahachie, Texas, the Super Collider was designed to accelerate beams of subatomic particles to fantastic speeds and then crash the particles into one another, purportedly generating huge amounts of energy. Advocates believed the machine would be able to simulate the conditions present during the Big Bang, thus allowing scientists to gain new insights into the very nature of matter."

Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832632 Jan 3, 2013
Fiscal Cliff?????

No money for Shawanna's baby formula or Bubba's trailer house?

Can't find ways to cut spending?

Did we need to pay for this?

$1.2 million...

"With a grant of 1 million euros, the EU opened First Tel School, a quasi-educational program designed to train students to become TV game show hostesses. The eight-month program, labeled "bimbo school" by critics, offered courses on diction, make-up, and other skills necessary to get a job on one of the country's many popular game and variety shows."

Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832633 Jan 3, 2013
Fiscal Cliff???

No money FOR saving of the birds and lizards?

Can't find anywhere to save the tax payer's cash?

Was/is this wise spending?

$100 million down the drain...

"The Defense Department spent an estimated $100-million in six years for airline tickets that were not used and failed to seek refunds even though the tickets were reimbursable, congressional investigators say."

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/06/09/Business/Un...
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832634 Jan 3, 2013
Fiscal CLiff?

No money for foodstamps or electric bills?

Can't find any thing to cut funding of?

Do we need to spend money on this?

Shoes for amputees????

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26860289/ns/polit...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••