Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,417)

Showing posts 768,321 - 768,340 of1,077,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Wy doesn't that "SHOCK" me? You people blame Everyone except the people responsible for this shit. Why is that? Why do you want to ignore George Bush and Cheneny who are the REAL deep spenders? You threw up in your own mouth because of the poisen you take in watching Fox and listening to other racist Bull Shyt! How about Blaming yo damn self? hmmmmm?
Your precious Democrats are just as responsible for this mess as much as anyone.

Your precious Democrats pushed for entitlements and resisted any restraint for decades.

Your precious Democrats pushed for bad mortgage loans and resisted reining in Fannie and Freddie more than anyone.

The time for blaming anyone else but Democrats has long passed.
Now it's time to place blame squarely where it belongs.

And that is at your doorstep.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily, do you think Obama is going to follow through with significant spending cuts and major reforms as the other half of his balanced approach?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

If deficit reduction is what voters want, the bill passed by the House and Senate will disappoint them.

It will cause a loss of nearly $4 trillion in tax revenues over 10 years compared to the projected revenues if Congress had simply done nothing and allowed the law on the books in 2012 to expire.

That $4 trillion will need to be found somewhere if Congress wants to reduce budget deficits in future years and hold down the debt-to-national income ratio.

...who wants to celebrate now?
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Lily, do you think Obama is going to follow through with significant spending cuts and major reforms as the other half of his balanced approach?
She hopes not , its not what she voted for .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Hope the president is having a good time in Hawaii.
Waiting one more day to sign that bill that was so important to him wasn't as important as getting the heck out of D.C. to get back to his vacation first.
My head sometimes feels like it's spinning.
How can anyone - even liberals - defend this kind of arrogant disconnect?
A lot of vacations just went out the window yesterday for a lot of Americans.
You're out of your mind
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Is that written in stone some where ??
Yes. And I hear they are carving his image in Mt. Rushmore with a Halo. Awwwwwww Sweet..don't you agree?

I'mma be the first one to climb up there and kiss him.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And I hear they are carving his image in Mt. Rushmore with a Halo. Awwwwwww Sweet..don't you agree?
I hope you fall off and get killed, you commie bastard.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your precious Democrats are just as responsible for this mess as much as anyone.
Your precious Democrats pushed for entitlements and resisted any restraint for decades.
Your precious Democrats pushed for bad mortgage loans and resisted reining in Fannie and Freddie more than anyone.
The time for blaming anyone else but Democrats has long passed.
Now it's time to place blame squarely where it belongs.
And that is at your doorstep.
Oh NOW you want to be bi-partisan? Oh no sister... we had Nothing to do with that. BUSH and His V.P. gets all the credit. See, you people want to hold the current president liable for All of this mess, but you can't put ALL the mess where it belongs. Such hypocrites! I heard absolutely not ONE single person say one harsh word when the war mongers were in office. The Dixie Chics were the only white people I heard of that called them out, and their lives were threatened by you rednecks because they told the truth. White people and the truth don't mix. But they didn't get the memo.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you fall off and get killed, you commie bastard.
I curse you with your own wish. You big cry baby
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Start with abolishing the federal reserve.
Not my debt.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly democrat , you dont climb to kiss obama , you open Valarie Jarrets legs .
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
I curse you with your own wish. You big cry baby
How so dumbazz? You'd never see me kissing that bisexual fake professor racist bastard, you Dumfck.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NOW you want to be bi-partisan? Oh no sister... we had Nothing to do with that. BUSH and His V.P. gets all the credit. See, you people want to hold the current president liable for All of this mess, but you can't put ALL the mess where it belongs. Such hypocrites! I heard absolutely not ONE single person say one harsh word when the war mongers were in office. The Dixie Chics were the only white people I heard of that called them out, and their lives were threatened by you rednecks because they told the truth. White people and the truth don't mix. But they didn't get the memo.
Excuse me, every single president and congress are responsible for the fiscal cliff, its not my debt its theirs.
The US government should be issuing currency not the federal reserve.
If obummer was a real leader then he would be issuing debt free greenbacks like Lincoln.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind
With Miss Carol you're out of you league.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> How so dumbazz? You'd never see me kissing that bisexual fake professor racist bastard, you Dumfck.
Obama is the sexiest President Ever! Love to hear him sing ...I'mmm sooo in love with you...what eva you want to do...is alright with mee eee eeeeeee! Hot DamN! Roofis,you are so gay! Turn that gold toofis in for some books! LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind
If Bush had left to finish his vacation before signing a major piece of legislation that Congress convened to pass on New Year's Day at the 11th hour, and I said the same thing about him, would I still be out of my mind?

If any president did that, I'd feel the same way.

If Bush had done that, you would too.

Be honest.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, every single president and congress are responsible for the fiscal cliff, its not my debt its theirs.
The US government should be issuing currency not the federal reserve.
If obummer was a real leader then he would be issuing debt free greenbacks like Lincoln.
Just listen to yourself. Don't you get enough welfare? Now you want free money? smh and you people wanna talk about Blacks and welfare. OMG!

Do you use credit cards? Take some responsiblity for your contribution to the debt problems. All of you are responsible, now you want to give it to the Government? Everytime you use that credit card, you are spending money you haven't earned sister. But I know...I know...it's Obama's fault! Wake up to the real world darling.

Sheeze

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
Start with abolishing the federal reserve.
Not my debt.
I agree.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why I blame you. And everyone who thinks like you.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why I blame you. And everyone who thinks like you.
You must think you are pretty important. Well, news flash! Frankly my dear Carol, I don't give a damn who you blame. You are irrelevant and so is your blame game!

You and your opinion doesn't matter to anyone. It doesn't change anything. so What Ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 768,321 - 768,340 of1,077,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,378
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min OnlyPatchWork 67,821
Amy 7-22 37 min RACE 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,814
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,502
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search