Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832500 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
REJOICE. OBAMA HAS 4 MORE YEARS!!!!
YEAHHHH and there is absolutly NOTHING you sore, whining, racist, immature, IDIOTS can do about it.
Next Topic!!! Can we move on? I'm running out of Kleenex to pass out to you damn cry babies.
Is that written in stone some where ??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#832501 Jan 2, 2013
Hope the president is having a good time in Hawaii.

Waiting one more day to sign that bill that was so important to him wasn't as important as getting the heck out of D.C. to get back to his vacation first.

My head sometimes feels like it's spinning.

How can anyone - even liberals - defend this kind of arrogant disconnect?

A lot of vacations just went out the window yesterday for a lot of Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#832502 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Wy doesn't that "SHOCK" me? You people blame Everyone except the people responsible for this shit. Why is that? Why do you want to ignore George Bush and Cheneny who are the REAL deep spenders? You threw up in your own mouth because of the poisen you take in watching Fox and listening to other racist Bull Shyt! How about Blaming yo damn self? hmmmmm?
Your precious Democrats are just as responsible for this mess as much as anyone.

Your precious Democrats pushed for entitlements and resisted any restraint for decades.

Your precious Democrats pushed for bad mortgage loans and resisted reining in Fannie and Freddie more than anyone.

The time for blaming anyone else but Democrats has long passed.
Now it's time to place blame squarely where it belongs.

And that is at your doorstep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#832503 Jan 2, 2013
Lily, do you think Obama is going to follow through with significant spending cuts and major reforms as the other half of his balanced approach?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#832505 Jan 2, 2013
If deficit reduction is what voters want, the bill passed by the House and Senate will disappoint them.

It will cause a loss of nearly $4 trillion in tax revenues over 10 years compared to the projected revenues if Congress had simply done nothing and allowed the law on the books in 2012 to expire.

That $4 trillion will need to be found somewhere if Congress wants to reduce budget deficits in future years and hold down the debt-to-national income ratio.

...who wants to celebrate now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832506 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
Lily, do you think Obama is going to follow through with significant spending cuts and major reforms as the other half of his balanced approach?
She hopes not , its not what she voted for .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832507 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
Hope the president is having a good time in Hawaii.
Waiting one more day to sign that bill that was so important to him wasn't as important as getting the heck out of D.C. to get back to his vacation first.
My head sometimes feels like it's spinning.
How can anyone - even liberals - defend this kind of arrogant disconnect?
A lot of vacations just went out the window yesterday for a lot of Americans.
You're out of your mind

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832508 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Is that written in stone some where ??
Yes. And I hear they are carving his image in Mt. Rushmore with a Halo. Awwwwwww Sweet..don't you agree?

I'mma be the first one to climb up there and kiss him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#832511 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And I hear they are carving his image in Mt. Rushmore with a Halo. Awwwwwww Sweet..don't you agree?
I hope you fall off and get killed, you commie bastard.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832512 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your precious Democrats are just as responsible for this mess as much as anyone.
Your precious Democrats pushed for entitlements and resisted any restraint for decades.
Your precious Democrats pushed for bad mortgage loans and resisted reining in Fannie and Freddie more than anyone.
The time for blaming anyone else but Democrats has long passed.
Now it's time to place blame squarely where it belongs.
And that is at your doorstep.
Oh NOW you want to be bi-partisan? Oh no sister... we had Nothing to do with that. BUSH and His V.P. gets all the credit. See, you people want to hold the current president liable for All of this mess, but you can't put ALL the mess where it belongs. Such hypocrites! I heard absolutely not ONE single person say one harsh word when the war mongers were in office. The Dixie Chics were the only white people I heard of that called them out, and their lives were threatened by you rednecks because they told the truth. White people and the truth don't mix. But they didn't get the memo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832513 Jan 2, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you fall off and get killed, you commie bastard.
I curse you with your own wish. You big cry baby

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voluntarist

United States

#832514 Jan 2, 2013
Start with abolishing the federal reserve.
Not my debt.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832515 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly democrat , you dont climb to kiss obama , you open Valarie Jarrets legs .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#832516 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
I curse you with your own wish. You big cry baby
How so dumbazz? You'd never see me kissing that bisexual fake professor racist bastard, you Dumfck.
Voluntarist

United States

#832517 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NOW you want to be bi-partisan? Oh no sister... we had Nothing to do with that. BUSH and His V.P. gets all the credit. See, you people want to hold the current president liable for All of this mess, but you can't put ALL the mess where it belongs. Such hypocrites! I heard absolutely not ONE single person say one harsh word when the war mongers were in office. The Dixie Chics were the only white people I heard of that called them out, and their lives were threatened by you rednecks because they told the truth. White people and the truth don't mix. But they didn't get the memo.
Excuse me, every single president and congress are responsible for the fiscal cliff, its not my debt its theirs.
The US government should be issuing currency not the federal reserve.
If obummer was a real leader then he would be issuing debt free greenbacks like Lincoln.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832518 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind
With Miss Carol you're out of you league.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832520 Jan 2, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> How so dumbazz? You'd never see me kissing that bisexual fake professor racist bastard, you Dumfck.
Obama is the sexiest President Ever! Love to hear him sing ...I'mmm sooo in love with you...what eva you want to do...is alright with mee eee eeeeeee! Hot DamN! Roofis,you are so gay! Turn that gold toofis in for some books! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#832521 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind
If Bush had left to finish his vacation before signing a major piece of legislation that Congress convened to pass on New Year's Day at the 11th hour, and I said the same thing about him, would I still be out of my mind?

If any president did that, I'd feel the same way.

If Bush had done that, you would too.

Be honest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832522 Jan 2, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, every single president and congress are responsible for the fiscal cliff, its not my debt its theirs.
The US government should be issuing currency not the federal reserve.
If obummer was a real leader then he would be issuing debt free greenbacks like Lincoln.
Just listen to yourself. Don't you get enough welfare? Now you want free money? smh and you people wanna talk about Blacks and welfare. OMG!

Do you use credit cards? Take some responsiblity for your contribution to the debt problems. All of you are responsible, now you want to give it to the Government? Everytime you use that credit card, you are spending money you haven't earned sister. But I know...I know...it's Obama's fault! Wake up to the real world darling.

Sheeze

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#832523 Jan 2, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Start with abolishing the federal reserve.
Not my debt.
I agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Kristy 47,085
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,570
Amy - 9-29-2014 31 min Stina2 38
Amy 10-2 41 min Stina2 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr rauner steals 4,061
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 50,078
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 2 hr Le Jimbo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]