Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
768,201 - 768,220 of 1,096,069 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832408
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Look folks---
"11. The Profane Screamer
If someone says something even remotely critical of the Profane Screamer, he’ll TYPE IN ALL CAPS, telling you what a @#$# you are and insulting your mom. The Profane Screamer is often a noob and often turns into The Crybaby."
Sounds like you huh big guy.
HUH? HE ALWAYS WRITE IN CAPS, MORON, DEBIL NOT GON' TELL YOU AGAIN. THIS NOT WRITTEN IN ANGER, COCKSUCKER, DEBIL JUS' TALKIN' TO A TEXAN THE WAY HE ASSUME THEY EXPECT TO BE TALKED TO? YOU PEOPLE HAVE AN "US AGAINST YOU" MENTALITY, RIGHT? WELL, DEBIL JUS' TRYIN' TO FULFILL YOU PATHOLOGICAL NEED FO' CONFLICT, CLOWN. YOU SHOULD THANK DEBIL.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832409
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

My love and support goes out to the Obama's. They are doing an Amazing job even though they have no support from the Repubtards who are behaving like spoiled children. I wonder why they didn't voice so much concern about the spending when Bush was in office and ran the country into all this debt? What do you think?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832410
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Paranoid man... I know you have several "issues" and a ton of angry liberal hate & frustration, but you can't come up with more than just four words for someone you hate?
Sorry maam. Didn't mean to hurt your wittwe feewings.
Anyways, now that you did your obfuscation routine back to the original question:
Is your concealed handgun a semi-automatic or isn't it, hypocrite?
If you obfuscate again/a third time, then I will know you indeed carry a semi handgun while calling for a sime rigle to be banned, hypocrite of hypocrites.
LOL!!!
I actually expect you to lie though, weasel.
Baby talk??? Wow, Waxturd, what a pussy. I'll go ahead and answer your question just to see how your twisted mind works. I've got a .357 revolver I bought and a 9mm semi-auto I inherited that will gladly part with should a ban be imposed. While you're explaining why that makes me a hypocrite would you also explain why you are a meat eater but not a hypocrite for whining about hunters that kill the animal themselves. Your turn coward.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832411
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down on posting before you burn a fuse, son. A life would do you wonders. Lol
Maybe you should take your own advice
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832412
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republicans" who want big-government handouts are Democrats.
And yet only 4 short months ago, Christie was your Messiah who would be POTUS
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832413
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

impeach Congress wrote:
My love and support goes out to the Obama's. They are doing an Amazing job even though they have no support from the Repubtards who are behaving like spoiled children. I wonder why they didn't voice so much concern about the spending when Bush was in office and ran the country into all this debt? What do you think?
Oh my heavens. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

You are the reason we are in this mess which is going to get much, much worse. Therefore, I blame you.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832414
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take your own advice
Quit kissing up to nusickles, stupid fck.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832415
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby talk??? Wow, Waxturd, what a pussy. I'll go ahead and answer your question just to see how your twisted mind works. I've got a .357 revolver I bought and a 9mm semi-auto I inherited that will gladly part with should a ban be imposed. While you're explaining why that makes me a hypocrite would you also explain why you are a meat eater but not a hypocrite for whining about hunters that kill the animal themselves. Your turn coward.
Turn in your guns if you believe a ban is the right thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832416
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar!!
They said the tax cuts heavily favored the wealthy, which was the truth!!
You're a sad little Teabagger!!
We're all going to see less in our paychecks.

I blame you.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832417
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republicans" who want big-government handouts are Democrats.
No matter what transpired in the Republican party, Obama owns this now. All of it.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832418
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, YOU'RE HALF RIGHT, I'VE PERFECTED THE BLACK MEATAPHOR, A VEHICLE THAT ALLOWS ME TO EXPOSE "YOUR" TRUE SELF UNDER THE GUISE OF ANONYMITY.
I'm ALL right pal, it's a sign of delusion and paranoia to think your journeys into perversion have anything to do with someone else, they're all about you.
reality bites

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832419
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.
White males are racists and mysogynists in your party.
That's why you'll never win another Presidential election.
The honest to God's truth and I agree.
The Republicans are out of touch, in disarray, stuck in a period of time that is long past, are polarizing, divisive and out of sync with today's America.
As long as they continue to be what they are, they'll never win on the national level and are slipping into irrelevancy.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832420
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby talk??? Wow, Waxturd, what a pussy. I'll go ahead and answer your question just to see how your twisted mind works. I've got a .357 revolver I bought and a 9mm semi-auto I inherited that will gladly part with should a ban be imposed. While you're explaining why that makes me a hypocrite would you also explain why you are a meat eater but not a hypocrite for whining about hunters that kill the animal themselves. Your turn coward.
I already knew you were a hypocrite. You don't have a semi rifle so you're Ok with banning those.

Typical liberal.... oh soooo typical.

I'm satisfied now and knew I was right about you, weasel.

Now go play or I'll push your books down & take your lunch money, wimp.

So predicable and such an old, old weasel.

I'm now becoming bored with you, goober doob.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832421
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

flack wrote:
Raul Castro is doing something no one would have believed just a few years ago. He has/is eliminating 1 million government jobs. Turning the free market loose and getting government out of the way. His stated objective is to rid Cuba of the old Soviet style government and replace it with a more open free society.
Why is it that as more of the world is fleeing socialist/communist forms of government the USA is headed full throttle towards it?
Because we elected a president whose desire it is to fundamentally transform this nation by bringing it to its knees.

Any intelligent person knows Europe's economic woes is because of too much taxation. Obama is not stupid.

Therefore, there is absolutely no other explanation.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832422
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

DEBIL QUITE SURE THAT ALLLLLLLL THE PEOPLE EVER BEEN LYNCHED OR DRAGGED BEHIND A TRUCK IN TEXAS APPRECIATED THE FOREBEARANCE OF THEY MURDERERS SINCE THOSE FOLKS TRADITIONALLY ABSTAIN FROM THE USE OF ROUGH LANGUAGE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY, DEBIL JUS' LOVE SOUTHERNERS, PARTICULARLY TEXANS. HE LOVE TO COME UP BEHIND THEM AN' ASS RAPE THEM LIKE THE USELESS TRASH THEY IS, WAS, AN' ALWAYS WILL BE.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832424
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we elected a president whose desire it is to fundamentally transform this nation by bringing it to its knees.
WELL, WHY YOU NOT SEND IN YOU RESUME, HONEY? EXPERIENCE COUNTS YOU COULD PROBABLY WIND UP WITH A CABINET POST.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832425
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL QUITE SURE THAT ALLLLLLLL THE PEOPLE EVER BEEN LYNCHED OR DRAGGED BEHIND A TRUCK IN TEXAS APPRECIATED THE FOREBEARANCE OF THEY MURDERERS SINCE THOSE FOLKS TRADITIONALLY ABSTAIN FROM THE USE OF ROUGH LANGUAGE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY, DEBIL JUS' LOVE SOUTHERNERS, PARTICULARLY TEXANS. HE LOVE TO COME UP BEHIND THEM AN' ASS RAPE THEM LIKE THE USELESS TRASH THEY IS, WAS, AN' ALWAYS WILL BE.
more like:

DEBIL IS A CHILDISH DUMBFK.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832426
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn in your guns if you believe a ban is the right thing.
Here's an analogy. In softball certain hot bats are banned, e.g.. Miken Freak. I believe it gives an unfair advantage and should be banned but if everyone else is using it why shouldn't I? How does that make me a hypocrite?
Do you believe that a guy that eats meat and trashes hunters is a hypocrite? If yes, then why not challenge goober/Waxturd? Since you didn't go after him I believe that makes YOU a hypocrite.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832428
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ALL right pal, it's a sign of delusion and paranoia to think your journeys into perversion have anything to do with someone else, they're all about you.
UM... NOPE. NO, THEY NOT. YOUR PREJUDICES AND RAMPANT HATRED ARE NOW ON VIEW FOR ANYONE TO SEE AND I HELPED DO THAT. I EXPOSED YOUR SILLY CAPITALIST FANTASY AND EXPLODED IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY POINTING OUT THAT YOU SPEND A LOT OF QUALITY TIME IN ANONYMOUS CHAT ROOMS ON THE INTERNET. YOU CLAIM TO BE ENJOYING YOURSELF BUT IT'S HARD FOR ANYONE READING ALONG TO SEE MUCH FOR YOU TO ENJOY. WHAT THEY CAN SEE IS A LONELY OLD MAN TRYING TO JUSTIFY HIS MISERABLE LIFE, AND NOW THEY CAN SEE THE DETERIORATION IN YOUR "VOICE" WHICH MUST MEAN YOU ARE IN PAIN OR ARE DYING. HOW LOVELY. I'M CERTAINLY ENJOYING IT, WE SHARE THAT ANYWAY.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#832429
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
more like:
DEBIL IS A CHILDISH DUMBFK.
WHATEVER, OLD MAN, THE KNOCK OF DEATH UPON YOUR DOOR IS ONLY A SHORT TIME AWAY. ENJOY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 176,795
Abby 8-15 7 min Kuuipo 19
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 28 min Hoodies Skittles ... 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min truth-facts 46,239
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 43 min _Zoey_ 7,735
Word (Dec '08) 46 min _Zoey_ 4,632
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 47 min _Zoey_ 287
Amy 8-21 1 hr PEllen 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••