Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
768,121 - 768,140 of 1,095,296 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
That sums up the nutsucker pretty well I'd say! I don't think he's ever run a single soul off this thread. That dude is nuttier than the top of a hot fudge sundae.
HEY, CRACKER, I GOT A HANKERIN' FO' SOME OL' WHITE MEAT, BEND OVER AN' ASSUME THE POSITION. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Real Brother was a peach, but he wasn't fixated on his own dick and obsessed with abusing women. Leggs is an institutionalized schizophrenic with access to a TV and a computer.
WHEREAS YOU HEART'S BEEN BOTHERIN' YOU, AIN'T IT, SON... I CAN SMELL DEATH ON YOU... OF COURSE, THAT COULD BE SHIT... BUT THERE YOU GO... YOU KINDA SCARED TO BE SCARED THOUGH AIN'T YOU CRACKER?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, CRACKER, I GOT A HANKERIN' FO' SOME OL' WHITE MEAT, BEND OVER AN' ASSUME THE POSITION. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!
Snore....

Fix your proxy, moron.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

YOU USED TO HAVE A SPARK IN YOU, MUDDY, BUT THAT'S GONE NOW. DID WIFEY DIE? YOU GET LEFT ALONE WITH YOU DINOSAUR EGGS?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Real Brother was a peach, but he wasn't fixated on his own dick and obsessed with abusing women. Leggs is an institutionalized schizophrenic with access to a TV and a computer.
Oh come on and tell us what you really think about leggs.
What's up?
Real Brother was a hoot
Leggs is just plain nasty
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore....
Fix your proxy, moron.
YOU MEAN DROOL, HUH?
WIPE YOUR OWN ASS, DOUCHEBOY, YOU LET DEBIL WORRY ABOUT HIS. SAY, WAS THAT YOUR GRANDAUGHTER DEBIL PICKED UP AT SCHOOL LAST WEEK? MMMMM-MMMMM, THAT SOME TIGHT STUFF.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore....
Fix your proxy, moron.
Dribble has never been too sharp
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
I typed quite a long post recently, and I think Tolles ate it before it posted. Can anybody read this? I couldn't even retrieve it by using the back arrow.
I think we're getting to the little yid.
OH MAN, THEY BEEN SWATTIN' AT DEBIL LIKE THEY NO TOMORROW. IT'S A WONDER HE EVEN ALIVE ANY MO'. THIS IS DEFINITELY A YID-HOLE THOUGH, DON' GET SUCKED IN.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"idiot"
Bush 1.6 trillion over his term. nobama 1.1 trillion in one year.
Peace
KMA
I know this is a complete waste of time, but deficit spending is an ANNUAL term, nimnuts. Bush's final YEAR was 1.6 trillion.
This year will be 1.1 trillion.
Last time I checked, that is LESS.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEREAS YOU HEART'S BEEN BOTHERIN' YOU, AIN'T IT, SON... I CAN SMELL DEATH ON YOU... OF COURSE, THAT COULD BE SHIT... BUT THERE YOU GO... YOU KINDA SCARED TO BE SCARED THOUGH AIN'T YOU CRACKER?
That shitsmell's in your mustache.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
As the NAZI's did in the 1930's, the left here today will try and take away all freedoms. The propoganda machine is already in place. Candy Crowley lied on national TV during the debate and MSNBC does it daily. Talk about FAUX News. It's MSNBC, CNN & CBS.
Guns is just one freedom thay want us to no longer have. Next is will be soda larger than 16oz.- LOL! It's not funny actually.
I agree.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Dribble has never been too sharp
His custodian should keep him away from area rugs, he might trip.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on and tell us what you really think about leggs.
What's up?
Real Brother was a hoot
Leggs is just plain nasty
OH YEAH, BABY, JUS' PLAIN NASTY SAYS IT ALL.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That shitsmell's in your mustache.
MAYBE SO, MAYBE SO. BUT DEBIL SMELL DEATH ON YOU, CRACKER AN' HE DON' MISS MUCH AT THESE THINGS.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YEAH, BABY, JUS' PLAIN NASTY SAYS IT ALL.
Ummm, proxy, sKKKumbag...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP Congress.
If the top 10 percent of earners of the entire population don't have that much money if you taxed them at 100 percent and made them destitute, I think it's obvious the GOP members of Congress don't have that much money in their personal bank accounts, either.

So, the question still hasn't been answered.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

To date, nobody in the world has answered that question.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your friends are hunters? Of course, all hillbillies are hunters and eat squirrels.
So you don't approve of theose semi-automatic rifles, but a hypocrite like you carries a concealed "semi-automatic" handgun?
Baaawwwaaahhhh!!!!!
Typicical moron liberal.
A loon like you should NOT be allowed to carry a gun, period. Mental illness is a real problem, and you have a major case, hypocrite.
Go clean your ears, gramps.
Goober/Waxturd, posting your comments while hiding behind my picture is a fascinating incite into your psychotic personality. I feel like a professional athlete that is out in public and sees a slob wearing my jersey with my name on it. Its flattering that someone aspires to my level of performance but at the same time pathetic that an adult would get their jollies pretending to be someone else. You are a sick cowardly pussy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

The only choice wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more.
They're still under the illusion that this is their grandfather's America and are badly out of touch.
They need to get up to speed to the ever changing demographics that's producing a new majority in America.
They're on the path to irrelevancy.
You're almost there. As of the most recent count, 47 percent of the population is mooching off the other half of the population.
Let us know when you get to 51 percent. Whith the obvious insanity going on in Washington, do you think this country will still be around when you moochers outnumber the people paying for everything?

By the way, you may want to change your vote. Obama isn't black. He's a mulatto. This makes me wonder why you pretend to believe he's black. Why don't you think he's white?
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
His custodian should keep him away from area rugs, he might trip.
HAHAHAHAHAH, OH MAN THAT WUZ FUNNY... WAIT... NO IT WASN'T. YOU REALLY ARE OLD AIN'T YOU, CRACKER? YOU GOT NOT ONE AMUSIN' THING TO SAY, THAT'S AMAZING!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
I typed quite a long post recently, and I think Tolles ate it before it posted. Can anybody read this? I couldn't even retrieve it by using the back arrow.
I think we're getting to the little yid.

The typical post of yours probably needed to be removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 13 min Always Smile 23
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Here He Goes Again 97,755
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min bi stander 49,242
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 30 min Neighbor 3,899
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min scirocco 68,834
Abby 8-20 53 min Kuuipo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 176,674
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••