Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#832299 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Realtime aren't talking about the same Andrew Cuomo who was secretary of Housing and Urban Development under the Clinton admnistration? The same Andrew Cuomo who couldn’t wait to get in front of the cameras at press conferences to say how he was encouraging the federally chartered mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to lower their standards so every American can enjoy having a house? The same Andrew Cuomo who started the first threads to unravel leading to this economic crisis?
THAT Andrew Cuomo??
You guys really blow my friggin' mind sometimes.
Thanks Miss Carol, I'd forgotten he uttered the words. He as Chucky Schumer does can't wait to get his kisser on TV...
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#832301 Jan 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I expect no answers from you on my post. Why do you continually bash Bush on his spending that indeed increase the deficit, but at the same time give president nobama a pass when is expenditures will be more than every chief executive who preceded him? A little bit of hypocrisy on your part?
I know, your stock response, "It' Bush's fault".
Peace
Actually, dumbass, try facts from the real world.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832302 Jan 2, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, WE NEED TO DUMP ALL YOU SCARED OL' WHITE TRASH LOONIES OUT IN THE HEARTLAND AND SET ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE PLACE, WHAT'S LEFT OF IT. THROUGH YOUR IGNORANCE AND HUBRIS THE NATION HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THE EDGE OF NOT A FISCAL CLIFF, BUT AN EXISTENTIAL ONE. WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN A PLACE THAT'S SO UGLY AND POORLY DEVELOPED AS TO BE REPULSIVE TO THE EYE, THE EAR, THE NOSE. WHERE IS THE BEAUTY IN A THRONG OF SWEATY STUPID PEOPLE IN THE MOVIES TOSSING THEIR WASTE AROUND LIKE MONKEYS THROWING FECES. THE NOTION THAT MAN WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE DOMINANT SPECIES IS LAUGHABLE AND INSULTING, AND YOU'RE THE PROOF OF THAT. GO AND DIE NOW, YOU'VE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING IN LIFE, AND NOTHING IN HERE, MUCH LIKE THAT OLD WHORE, CAROL.
There was a poster on here as stupid as you [or almost]once his name was Real Brother 003 , are you related ?
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832303 Jan 2, 2013
I am so very proud of the President. He is a good man. America's only Blessing in many, many years.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#832305 Jan 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I expect no answers from you on my post. Why do you continually bash Bush on his spending that indeed increase the deficit, but at the same time give president nobama a pass when is expenditures will be more than every chief executive who preceded him? A little bit of hypocrisy on your part?
I know, your stock response, "It' Bush's fault".
Peace
In the real world, deficit spending has gone DOWN since W headed back to TX.
This year alone will be .5 trillion less than Bush's 1.6 trillion.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#832306 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about changing the subject! Nuff said.
By the way, you are the liberal, idiot.
Moonbat: Derogatory term for a liberal activist, implying that s/he is a lunatic
That would be you, old goober...
"Old Crazy Goober"
When referring to "nutsucker", dimwit is the operative word. He actually believes he runs folks off. "nutsucker" lives in La La Land, he dreams a lot.
Peace
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#832308 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical extremist leftwing lying slug...
Typical reichtard response because you've got nothin', no facts, no argument. Simply Tea Turd stupidity.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#832309 Jan 2, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, WE NEED TO DUMP ALL YOU SCARED OL' WHITE TRASH LOONIES OUT IN THE HEARTLAND AND SET ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE PLACE, WHAT'S LEFT OF IT. THROUGH YOUR IGNORANCE AND HUBRIS THE NATION HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THE EDGE OF NOT A FISCAL CLIFF, BUT AN EXISTENTIAL ONE. WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN A PLACE THAT'S SO UGLY AND POORLY DEVELOPED AS TO BE REPULSIVE TO THE EYE, THE EAR, THE NOSE. WHERE IS THE BEAUTY IN A THRONG OF SWEATY STUPID PEOPLE IN THE MOVIES TOSSING THEIR WASTE AROUND LIKE MONKEYS THROWING FECES. THE NOTION THAT MAN WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE DOMINANT SPECIES IS LAUGHABLE AND INSULTING, AND YOU'RE THE PROOF OF THAT. GO AND DIE NOW, YOU'VE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING IN LIFE, AND NOTHING IN HERE, MUCH LIKE THAT OLD WHORE, CAROL.
Debil I offer you: One of the greatest joys known to man is to take a flight into ignorance in search of knowledge!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#832310 Jan 2, 2013
From the angry old libtard that backs up his remarks with....

Nothing

next

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical reichtard response because you've got nothin', no facts, no argument. Simply Tea Turd stupidity.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832311 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>There was a poster on here as stupid as you [or almost]once his name was Real Brother 003 , are you related ?
UM... NOPE. SAY, I SAW A RETARD ALMOS' GET RUN DOWN IN A CROSSWALK IN FRONT OF THE COSTCO TODAY, WAS THAT YOU? RELATED?

Spokane, WA

#832312 Jan 2, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world, deficit spending has gone DOWN since W headed back to TX.
This year alone will be .5 trillion less than Bush's 1.6 trillion.
"idiot"
Bush 1.6 trillion over his term. nobama 1.1 trillion in one year.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832313 Jan 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil I offer you: One of the greatest joys known to man is to take a flight into ignorance in search of knowledge!!
"Without Contraries is no progression. Attraction and Repulsion,
Reason and Energy, Love and Hate, are necessary to Human existence.
From these contraries spring what the religious call Good & Evil.
Good is the passive that obeys Reason. Evil is the active springing
from Energy. Good is Heaven. Evil is Hell."
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832314 Jan 2, 2013
"THE ROAD OF EXCESS LEADS TO THE PALACE OF WISDOM."

Chicago Thugtown

#832315 Jan 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old Crazy Goober"
When referring to "nutsucker", dimwit is the operative word. He actually believes he runs folks off. "nutsucker" lives in La La Land, he dreams a lot.
Peace
That sums up the nutsucker pretty well I'd say! I don't think he's ever run a single soul off this thread. That dude is nuttier than the top of a hot fudge sundae.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832316 Jan 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"idiot"
Bush 1.6 trillion over his term. nobama 1.1 trillion in one year.
Peace
KMA
NO DEAR, YOU'RE STILL THE IDIOT. YOU ARE CHERRY PICKING THE DATA TO CAST YOUR BOY IN THE BEST LIGHT POSSIBLE. THE 1.1 TRILLION YOU REFERENCE REFERS TO MONIES SPENT TO PAY THE BILLS OF THE SUPREME IDIOT. YOU PEOPLE ARE AWFULLY STOOPID, DOESN'T IT BOTHER YOU SOMETIMES OR DID YOU BECOME INURED TO IT IN SCHOOL WHEN YOU WERE PICKED LAST FOR EVERYTHING AND HAD NO GIRLFRIEND OTHER THAN YOUR MOM.

FUCK ISRAEL

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#832317 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>There was a poster on here as stupid as you [or almost]once his name was Real Brother 003 , are you related ?
Yeah, Real Brother was a peach, but he wasn't fixated on his own dick and obsessed with abusing women. Leggs is an institutionalized schizophrenic with access to a TV and a computer.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832318 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
That sums up the nutsucker pretty well I'd say! I don't think he's ever run a single soul off this thread. That dude is nuttier than the top of a hot fudge sundae.
HEY, CRACKER, I GOT A HANKERIN' FO' SOME OL' WHITE MEAT, BEND OVER AN' ASSUME THE POSITION. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832319 Jan 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Real Brother was a peach, but he wasn't fixated on his own dick and obsessed with abusing women. Leggs is an institutionalized schizophrenic with access to a TV and a computer.
WHEREAS YOU HEART'S BEEN BOTHERIN' YOU, AIN'T IT, SON... I CAN SMELL DEATH ON YOU... OF COURSE, THAT COULD BE SHIT... BUT THERE YOU GO... YOU KINDA SCARED TO BE SCARED THOUGH AIN'T YOU CRACKER?

Chicago Thugtown

#832320 Jan 2, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, CRACKER, I GOT A HANKERIN' FO' SOME OL' WHITE MEAT, BEND OVER AN' ASSUME THE POSITION. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!
Snore....

Fix your proxy, moron.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832321 Jan 2, 2013
YOU USED TO HAVE A SPARK IN YOU, MUDDY, BUT THAT'S GONE NOW. DID WIFEY DIE? YOU GET LEFT ALONE WITH YOU DINOSAUR EGGS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 177,986
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 35 min Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••