Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
768,081 - 768,100 of 1,098,823 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal Cliff?

No areas where we can save tax dollars?

Did we need this?

"Spatial cognition and perseveration by horses, donkeys and mules in a simple A-not-B detour task."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23271641
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Another Liberal/Democrat Lie Expose!!

When the ‘Bush Tax Cuts’ were passed Liberals/Democrats told us they were only for the Wealthy!!

Well today “I just wanted to thank so many on the other side “Liberals/Democrats” after all these years for finally acknowledging publicly that 98 percent of the Bush tax cuts helped the middle class."
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal Cliff?

No areas where we can save tax dollars?

Did we need this?

"The prevention of injuries in contact flag football."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23250199
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Republicans seem to have Sen. McCain as leader.
This an improvement over the talk show idiots.
Cuomo wins ... tea party not so much.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal CLiff?

No more money?

NO areas where we can save tax dollars?

Did we need this?

"Sports Injuries in Brazilian Blind Footballers."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22972238
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal Cliff?

no more money?

No areas where tax dollars can be saved?

did we need this?

"Skilled basketball players rotate their shoulders more during running while dribbling."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20681348
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal Cliff?

No areas where we can save money?

Did we need this study?

'The effect of tennis racket grip size on forearm muscle firing patterns.'

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16861576

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to be destroyed in order to move this country forward.
2010 _ 2011 Tea Turd Congress one of the least productive in US history.
Here's an idiot who doesn't mind being used as a pawn. You're an idiot. Half of america isn't going away stupid fck.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're about as ignorant of the role the Constitution plays in the authority structure of the government of the United States as Obama is, so I'll help you. Here's a key point that cannot be violated:
All laws are subordinate to the Constitution.
Perhaps you need someone to help you define the English word "all". After all, we all know Democrats have a problem defining words in the English language, like the word "is".
Let's go over some facts:
The Patriot Act is not part of the Constitution.
Therefore, it is subordinate to the Constitution.
Because the Patriot Act is subordinate to the Constitution, then it is impossible for the Patriot Act to supersede the Constitution.
Now, repeat after me:
"All laws are subordinate to the Constitution"
... in a Constitutional Republic like the United States, that is.
In a fascist dictatorship, this isn't true.
So, judging from what you wrote, you are under the impression that we live in a country governed by a fascist dictatorship, right?
""DBWriter"
The constitution is only one of many things "nutsucker" is ignorant about. Common sense is another. He is simply a troll with nary a thought of his own. "nutsucker" has just one thing he does well, run of his mouth.
Peace
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TIRED OF DC wrote:
Tired of the usual gang screwing us over, here something new for all to try..Nothing will chnage in the US government until we the people force a chnage:
http://www.kickthemallout.com/ - Real American grassroots!!!
NAH, I THINK WE'VE ALL HAD ENOUGH OF YOU COUNTRY MORONS AND YOUR "NO GOVERNMENT IS GOOD GOVERNMENT" NONSENSE. THERE'S A REASON YOU LIVE IN BUMFUCK AND THERE'S A REASON THE LIBERAL ELITES THINK Y'ALL ARE STOOPID. THAT'S CAUSE YOU IS. IS THERE SOMEPLACE WE COULD PUT UP SOME TWO-SIDED BILLBOARDS WHICH READ ON ONE SIDE, "IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT IN THE HEARTLAND." AND ON THE OTHER, "A PICTURE OF A PIG DRIVING A TRACTOR."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I’ll repeat what Clinton said about Obama ‘He’s In Over His Head’
Obama once again turns to someone other than himself to negotiate/close deal!! Obama display arrogance leaves town without signing bill!! Once again will Obama delegate his responsibility to “auto-pen to sign bill into law?”
Oh, no he didn't.

Did he really leave town before signing that bill into law?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Just for the fun of it another Liberal/Democrat ‘Lie!’ That Tax Cut creates ‘Deficits’ so we need to thank our Liberals/Democrats for extending the Bush Tax Cuts!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

NATTY BUMPOFF wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW, I NEED TO TAKE A PISS AND YOUR MOUTH LOOKS STRANGELY INVITING...
You need an excuse to play with yer ding-dong...
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
""DBWriter"
The constitution is only one of many things "nutsucker" is ignorant about. Common sense is another. He is simply a troll with nary a thought of his own. "nutsucker" has just one thing he does well, run of his mouth.
Peace
WHEREAS YOU GOT IT RUNNIN' OUTTA YOURS, HUH?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bain bought the company; your husband would be fired, his pension eliminated and no healthcare. But, I'm sure you and he would gladly make that sacrifice to further enrich the the 1% club!!
Did it ever occur to you that those wars cost something? That Bush didn't put them on the books? You rightwingers are so easily duped it's incredible.
"silly"
I expect no answers from you on my post. Why do you continually bash Bush on his spending that indeed increase the deficit, but at the same time give president nobama a pass when is expenditures will be more than every chief executive who preceded him? A little bit of hypocrisy on your part?
I know, your stock response, "It' Bush's fault".
Peace
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>When Andrew Cuomo left HUD 86% of the high risk mortgages were current which, was at that time, just slightly lower than "all" conventional mortgages.
Carol, you're competing in the wrong club and at the wrong level, some posting here have compression skills and memories. You have neither__sucks to be you.
You can google this stuff moron.
What is a "compression" skill?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, I THINK WE'VE ALL HAD ENOUGH OF YOU COUNTRY MORONS AND YOUR "NO GOVERNMENT IS GOOD GOVERNMENT" NONSENSE. THERE'S A REASON YOU LIVE IN BUMFUCK AND THERE'S A REASON THE LIBERAL ELITES THINK Y'ALL ARE STOOPID. THAT'S CAUSE YOU IS. IS THERE SOMEPLACE WE COULD PUT UP SOME TWO-SIDED BILLBOARDS WHICH READ ON ONE SIDE, "IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT IN THE HEARTLAND." AND ON THE OTHER, "A PICTURE OF A PIG DRIVING A TRACTOR."
You kept your name suckpuppet, but fortgot to turn on/activate your proxy/VPN so we know where a lurker like you is from now, sKKKumbag.

Idiot! LOL!!!!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What vacation dumbass? Most people are off on New Year's Day.
"homo"
Today is not New Years day. In excess of 15 million Americans wish they were working. Thanks to president nobama they are not.
Peace
KMA

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEREAS YOU GOT IT RUNNIN' OUTTA YOURS, HUH?
Ummm, proxy, sKKKumbag...
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Just for the fun of it another Liberal/Democrat ‘Lie!’ That Tax Cut creates ‘Deficits’ so we need to thank our Liberals/Democrats for extending the Bush Tax Cuts!!
NAH, WE NEED TO DUMP ALL YOU SCARED OL' WHITE TRASH LOONIES OUT IN THE HEARTLAND AND SET ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE PLACE, WHAT'S LEFT OF IT. THROUGH YOUR IGNORANCE AND HUBRIS THE NATION HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THE EDGE OF NOT A FISCAL CLIFF, BUT AN EXISTENTIAL ONE. WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN A PLACE THAT'S SO UGLY AND POORLY DEVELOPED AS TO BE REPULSIVE TO THE EYE, THE EAR, THE NOSE. WHERE IS THE BEAUTY IN A THRONG OF SWEATY STUPID PEOPLE IN THE MOVIES TOSSING THEIR WASTE AROUND LIKE MONKEYS THROWING FECES. THE NOTION THAT MAN WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE DOMINANT SPECIES IS LAUGHABLE AND INSULTING, AND YOU'RE THE PROOF OF THAT. GO AND DIE NOW, YOU'VE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING IN LIFE, AND NOTHING IN HERE, MUCH LIKE THAT OLD WHORE, CAROL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago