Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#832309 Jan 2, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, WE NEED TO DUMP ALL YOU SCARED OL' WHITE TRASH LOONIES OUT IN THE HEARTLAND AND SET ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF TRYING TO CLEAN UP THE PLACE, WHAT'S LEFT OF IT. THROUGH YOUR IGNORANCE AND HUBRIS THE NATION HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THE EDGE OF NOT A FISCAL CLIFF, BUT AN EXISTENTIAL ONE. WHO WANTS TO LIVE IN A PLACE THAT'S SO UGLY AND POORLY DEVELOPED AS TO BE REPULSIVE TO THE EYE, THE EAR, THE NOSE. WHERE IS THE BEAUTY IN A THRONG OF SWEATY STUPID PEOPLE IN THE MOVIES TOSSING THEIR WASTE AROUND LIKE MONKEYS THROWING FECES. THE NOTION THAT MAN WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE DOMINANT SPECIES IS LAUGHABLE AND INSULTING, AND YOU'RE THE PROOF OF THAT. GO AND DIE NOW, YOU'VE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING IN LIFE, AND NOTHING IN HERE, MUCH LIKE THAT OLD WHORE, CAROL.
Debil I offer you: One of the greatest joys known to man is to take a flight into ignorance in search of knowledge!!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#832310 Jan 2, 2013
From the angry old libtard that backs up his remarks with....

Nothing

next

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical reichtard response because you've got nothin', no facts, no argument. Simply Tea Turd stupidity.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832311 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>There was a poster on here as stupid as you [or almost]once his name was Real Brother 003 , are you related ?
UM... NOPE. SAY, I SAW A RETARD ALMOS' GET RUN DOWN IN A CROSSWALK IN FRONT OF THE COSTCO TODAY, WAS THAT YOU? RELATED?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#832312 Jan 2, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world, deficit spending has gone DOWN since W headed back to TX.
This year alone will be .5 trillion less than Bush's 1.6 trillion.
"idiot"
Bush 1.6 trillion over his term. nobama 1.1 trillion in one year.
Peace
KMA
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832313 Jan 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil I offer you: One of the greatest joys known to man is to take a flight into ignorance in search of knowledge!!
"Without Contraries is no progression. Attraction and Repulsion,
Reason and Energy, Love and Hate, are necessary to Human existence.
From these contraries spring what the religious call Good & Evil.
Good is the passive that obeys Reason. Evil is the active springing
from Energy. Good is Heaven. Evil is Hell."
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832314 Jan 2, 2013
"THE ROAD OF EXCESS LEADS TO THE PALACE OF WISDOM."

Chicago Thugtown

#832315 Jan 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old Crazy Goober"
When referring to "nutsucker", dimwit is the operative word. He actually believes he runs folks off. "nutsucker" lives in La La Land, he dreams a lot.
Peace
That sums up the nutsucker pretty well I'd say! I don't think he's ever run a single soul off this thread. That dude is nuttier than the top of a hot fudge sundae.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832316 Jan 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"idiot"
Peace
KMA
NO DEAR, YOU'RE STILL THE IDIOT. YOU ARE CHERRY PICKING THE DATA TO CAST YOUR BOY IN THE BEST LIGHT POSSIBLE. THE 1.1 TRILLION YOU REFERENCE REFERS TO MONIES SPENT TO PAY THE BILLS OF THE SUPREME IDIOT. YOU PEOPLE ARE AWFULLY STOOPID, DOESN'T IT BOTHER YOU SOMETIMES OR DID YOU BECOME INURED TO IT IN SCHOOL WHEN YOU WERE PICKED LAST FOR EVERYTHING AND HAD NO GIRLFRIEND OTHER THAN YOUR MOM.

FUCK ISRAEL

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#832317 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>There was a poster on here as stupid as you [or almost]once his name was Real Brother 003 , are you related ?
Yeah, Real Brother was a peach, but he wasn't fixated on his own dick and obsessed with abusing women. Leggs is an institutionalized schizophrenic with access to a TV and a computer.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832318 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
That sums up the nutsucker pretty well I'd say! I don't think he's ever run a single soul off this thread. That dude is nuttier than the top of a hot fudge sundae.
HEY, CRACKER, I GOT A HANKERIN' FO' SOME OL' WHITE MEAT, BEND OVER AN' ASSUME THE POSITION. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832319 Jan 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Real Brother was a peach, but he wasn't fixated on his own dick and obsessed with abusing women. Leggs is an institutionalized schizophrenic with access to a TV and a computer.
WHEREAS YOU HEART'S BEEN BOTHERIN' YOU, AIN'T IT, SON... I CAN SMELL DEATH ON YOU... OF COURSE, THAT COULD BE SHIT... BUT THERE YOU GO... YOU KINDA SCARED TO BE SCARED THOUGH AIN'T YOU CRACKER?

Chicago Thugtown

#832320 Jan 2, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, CRACKER, I GOT A HANKERIN' FO' SOME OL' WHITE MEAT, BEND OVER AN' ASSUME THE POSITION. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!
Snore....

Fix your proxy, moron.
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832321 Jan 2, 2013
YOU USED TO HAVE A SPARK IN YOU, MUDDY, BUT THAT'S GONE NOW. DID WIFEY DIE? YOU GET LEFT ALONE WITH YOU DINOSAUR EGGS?
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#832323 Jan 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on and tell us what you really think about leggs.
What's up?
Real Brother was a hoot
Leggs is just plain nasty
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832324 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore....
Fix your proxy, moron.
YOU MEAN DROOL, HUH?
WIPE YOUR OWN ASS, DOUCHEBOY, YOU LET DEBIL WORRY ABOUT HIS. SAY, WAS THAT YOUR GRANDAUGHTER DEBIL PICKED UP AT SCHOOL LAST WEEK? MMMMM-MMMMM, THAT SOME TIGHT STUFF.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#832325 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Snore....
Fix your proxy, moron.
Dribble has never been too sharp
THE DEBIL

Crownsville, MD

#832327 Jan 2, 2013
RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
I typed quite a long post recently, and I think Tolles ate it before it posted. Can anybody read this? I couldn't even retrieve it by using the back arrow.
I think we're getting to the little yid.
OH MAN, THEY BEEN SWATTIN' AT DEBIL LIKE THEY NO TOMORROW. IT'S A WONDER HE EVEN ALIVE ANY MO'. THIS IS DEFINITELY A YID-HOLE THOUGH, DON' GET SUCKED IN.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#832328 Jan 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"idiot"
Peace
KMA
I know this is a complete waste of time, but deficit spending is an ANNUAL term, nimnuts. Bush's final YEAR was 1.6 trillion.
This year will be 1.1 trillion.
Last time I checked, that is LESS.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#832329 Jan 2, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEREAS YOU HEART'S BEEN BOTHERIN' YOU, AIN'T IT, SON... I CAN SMELL DEATH ON YOU... OF COURSE, THAT COULD BE SHIT... BUT THERE YOU GO... YOU KINDA SCARED TO BE SCARED THOUGH AIN'T YOU CRACKER?
That shitsmell's in your mustache.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#832330 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
As the NAZI's did in the 1930's, the left here today will try and take away all freedoms. The propoganda machine is already in place. Candy Crowley lied on national TV during the debate and MSNBC does it daily. Talk about FAUX News. It's MSNBC, CNN & CBS.
Guns is just one freedom thay want us to no longer have. Next is will be soda larger than 16oz.- LOL! It's not funny actually.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min J RULES 71,225
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min hkjkkg 182,044
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mike 51,280
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,908
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,310
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 5 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago