Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278249 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832508 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Is that written in stone some where ??
Yes. And I hear they are carving his image in Mt. Rushmore with a Halo. Awwwwwww Sweet..don't you agree?

I'mma be the first one to climb up there and kiss him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#832511 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And I hear they are carving his image in Mt. Rushmore with a Halo. Awwwwwww Sweet..don't you agree?
I hope you fall off and get killed, you commie bastard.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832512 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your precious Democrats are just as responsible for this mess as much as anyone.
Your precious Democrats pushed for entitlements and resisted any restraint for decades.
Your precious Democrats pushed for bad mortgage loans and resisted reining in Fannie and Freddie more than anyone.
The time for blaming anyone else but Democrats has long passed.
Now it's time to place blame squarely where it belongs.
And that is at your doorstep.
Oh NOW you want to be bi-partisan? Oh no sister... we had Nothing to do with that. BUSH and His V.P. gets all the credit. See, you people want to hold the current president liable for All of this mess, but you can't put ALL the mess where it belongs. Such hypocrites! I heard absolutely not ONE single person say one harsh word when the war mongers were in office. The Dixie Chics were the only white people I heard of that called them out, and their lives were threatened by you rednecks because they told the truth. White people and the truth don't mix. But they didn't get the memo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832513 Jan 2, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you fall off and get killed, you commie bastard.
I curse you with your own wish. You big cry baby

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voluntarist

United States

#832514 Jan 2, 2013
Start with abolishing the federal reserve.
Not my debt.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832515 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly democrat , you dont climb to kiss obama , you open Valarie Jarrets legs .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#832516 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
I curse you with your own wish. You big cry baby
How so dumbazz? You'd never see me kissing that bisexual fake professor racist bastard, you Dumfck.
Voluntarist

United States

#832517 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NOW you want to be bi-partisan? Oh no sister... we had Nothing to do with that. BUSH and His V.P. gets all the credit. See, you people want to hold the current president liable for All of this mess, but you can't put ALL the mess where it belongs. Such hypocrites! I heard absolutely not ONE single person say one harsh word when the war mongers were in office. The Dixie Chics were the only white people I heard of that called them out, and their lives were threatened by you rednecks because they told the truth. White people and the truth don't mix. But they didn't get the memo.
Excuse me, every single president and congress are responsible for the fiscal cliff, its not my debt its theirs.
The US government should be issuing currency not the federal reserve.
If obummer was a real leader then he would be issuing debt free greenbacks like Lincoln.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832518 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind
With Miss Carol you're out of you league.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832520 Jan 2, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> How so dumbazz? You'd never see me kissing that bisexual fake professor racist bastard, you Dumfck.
Obama is the sexiest President Ever! Love to hear him sing ...I'mmm sooo in love with you...what eva you want to do...is alright with mee eee eeeeeee! Hot DamN! Roofis,you are so gay! Turn that gold toofis in for some books! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#832521 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind
If Bush had left to finish his vacation before signing a major piece of legislation that Congress convened to pass on New Year's Day at the 11th hour, and I said the same thing about him, would I still be out of my mind?

If any president did that, I'd feel the same way.

If Bush had done that, you would too.

Be honest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832522 Jan 2, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, every single president and congress are responsible for the fiscal cliff, its not my debt its theirs.
The US government should be issuing currency not the federal reserve.
If obummer was a real leader then he would be issuing debt free greenbacks like Lincoln.
Just listen to yourself. Don't you get enough welfare? Now you want free money? smh and you people wanna talk about Blacks and welfare. OMG!

Do you use credit cards? Take some responsiblity for your contribution to the debt problems. All of you are responsible, now you want to give it to the Government? Everytime you use that credit card, you are spending money you haven't earned sister. But I know...I know...it's Obama's fault! Wake up to the real world darling.

Sheeze

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#832523 Jan 2, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Start with abolishing the federal reserve.
Not my debt.
I agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#832524 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why I blame you. And everyone who thinks like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#832525 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why I blame you. And everyone who thinks like you.
You must think you are pretty important. Well, news flash! Frankly my dear Carol, I don't give a damn who you blame. You are irrelevant and so is your blame game!

You and your opinion doesn't matter to anyone. It doesn't change anything. so What Ever!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#832526 Jan 2, 2013
If anyone believes in the power of prayer, now is the time to start praying. Pray that America will rediscover its once-held values of freedom and independence and find its moral compass again.

Right now, the future is out of our hands.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Voluntarist

United States

#832527 Jan 2, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Just listen to yourself. Don't you get enough welfare? Now you want free money? smh and you people wanna talk about Blacks and welfare. OMG!
Do you use credit cards? Take some responsiblity for your contribution to the debt problems. All of you are responsible, now you want to give it to the Government? Everytime you use that credit card, you are spending money you haven't earned sister. But I know...I know...it's Obama's fault! Wake up to the real world darling.
Sheeze
You arent very well educated are you? I am not talking about private debt here doofus.
i dont take welfare, i dont believe in theft.
Lincoln

United States

#832528 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush had left to finish his vacation before signing a major piece of legislation that Congress convened to pass on New Year's Day at the 11th hour, and I said the same thing about him, would I still be out of my mind?
If any president did that, I'd feel the same way.
If Bush had done that, you would too.
Be honest.
Republican House of Representatives seems difficult to deal with, ask Gov. Christies who had a few words on the subject.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#832530 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
Lily, do you think Obama is going to follow through with significant spending cuts and major reforms as the other half of his balanced approach?
Republicans in power borrow,

Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#832531 Jan 2, 2013
The Seven Things You Need to Know About the Tax Deal
President Obama will sign the legislation soon. Last night, he described the agreement as, "one step in the broader effort to strengthen our economy and broaden opportunity for everybody."
"Under this law, more than 98 percent of Americans and 97 percent of small businesses will not see their income taxes go up," he said. "Millions of families will continue to receive tax credits to help raise their kids and send them to college. Companies will continue to receive tax credits for the research that they do, the investments they make, and the clean energy jobs that they create. And 2 million Americans who are out of work but out there looking, pounding the pavement every day, are going to continue to receive unemployment benefits as long as they’re actively looking for a job."
We know that that a lot of people have questions about the deal, so we've pulled together some of the most important facts. Here are the seven things you need to know
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/01/
02/seven-things-you-need-know- about-tax-deal
A chilly good night to all

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Quirky 197,098
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Into The Night 54,599
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 30 min Outlaw Entitlements 2
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 43 min citizen 12 3
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 55 min Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr contrary opinion 100,673
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr 40ish 6,443
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages