Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#832143 Jan 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama attended Occidental as Barack Obama, dumbass.
You & DAWriter are mental twins.(Hint, that is not a good thing)
Ohhhh ...so they did let 16 year olds in under their given birth names??

(and THAT's "affirmative action" POLITICS-DUHm DUH A Vey)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832144 Jan 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Either that crazy btch is bipolar or her part on topix is being played by two people.
That poster cannot reason, refuses to reason and rotates the drivel regularly just as db does. It's like playing whack a mutt.
There is no denying that the economy is improving everywhere, even the devastated Central Florida housing market is finally showing a pulse and as another poster mentioned the better the economy gets the more revenue flows into the kitty as the UE rate drops.
Carol's channeling her inner white supremacist!!

Thankfully, their numbers are decreasing as these old racists die off and hopefully bury their hateful ways with them. The world will be a better place.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832145 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost.
Now STFU about the imaginary Tea Party.
We see how good it did you in the last election, when TP candidates were dumped en mass.
Besides, you're on welfare!! You admit you haven't worked in years. Typical KY hillbilly!!
Madame Tourrette and Carol the trailer buyer; carrying water for the billionaires!!! Hilarious.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#832146 Jan 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Here too. Oh well....time for the OVER SPENDING of the incompetant, Unaccountable loserTIC "pipedreamers" (good one DB) types, to STOP.
The TEA PARTY of-LONG time ALREADY on-
B-U-D-G-E-T-S
Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL realities!!
Bush had budgets. WTF happened there? Why didn't these budgets prevent us from going from a balance budget to the worst recession in 80 years.

I'm thinking we should go back in time & correct the 2000 election results to the real winner Al Gore.

No devastating tax cuts, paying down the debt, no Afghanistan mess, no Iraq War, possibly no 9-11, no unfunded expansion to medicare.

Wow, a TeaParty heaven. I guess you moronic Tea Partiers are just pretending to be balanced budgets as you support the party that ended them & send us down this path.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832147 Jan 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Either that crazy btch is bipolar or her part on topix is being played by two people.
That poster cannot reason, refuses to reason and rotates the drivel regularly just as db does. It's like playing whack a mutt.
There is no denying that the economy is improving everywhere, even the devastated Central Florida housing market is finally showing a pulse and as another poster mentioned the better the economy gets the more revenue flows into the kitty as the UE rate drops.

Are you doing the ole 'bush wrecked the economy' and obama 'fixed the economy' schtick?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#832148 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moonbat!!
How about Bush letting the Bin Laden family fly out of the USA after 9-11??
While there was a shutdown of all domestic flights??
The Saudi's attacked us, so Bush invades Iraq!!
Couldn't get more stupid than that!!
Bush family is on the Saudi payroll. Has been for decades.
Stay stupid, Waxturd.
Keep making up stories about imaginary children, it suits you better.
Dude-

It's 2013.

Al qeada has moved on, rearing it's ugly head again even more these days.

What was that video today?

Taunting America about fleeing Afghanistan?

HELL YEAH-Bring the troops HOME-to America-where they BELONG, we've done MORE than enough in HELPING them try and straighten out the MESSES of thier OWN barbarian anarchy and incompetence!

And CAP the handouts to the HATERS of!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#832149 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got that line memorized, as it was told to you several times by your teachers over the years.
Speaking of sore losers, aren't you lefties the whiners who said Bush stole the election from Gore in 2000 and you also wanted the electoral college disbanded. That's no longer a problem, right?
Baawwwaahhhh!!!!
You are an idiot.
Bush lost the popular vote by half a million.

The Supreme Court installed him.

Obama won both the popular vote and the electoral college by large margins.

You lose again.

But you're used to it. That's why you create dozens of sockpuppets.

You're such a moonbat!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#832150 Jan 2, 2013
The problems Liberals/Democrats have with Carol are she dismantles their arguments with Class!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#832151 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost.
Now STFU about the imaginary Tea Party.
We see how good it did you in the last election, when TP candidates were dumped en mass.
Besides, you're on welfare!! You admit you haven't worked in years. Typical KY hillbilly!!
I work every day LoserTIC...I just don't get PAID for everything I do. ANd WRONG WRONG WRONG-NO WELFARE-EVER here--Proud to have ALWAYS been an HONEST, TAX PAYING American citizen-you NUTCASE.

It's called DECENCY, ETHICS, MORALITY and R-E-A-L-I-T-Y.

WTF LALAland you living in-you need a reality slap in your ignorant posthole?

Here's THREE

http://www.teaparty.org/

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/

http://www.teaparty.com/

Now get a CLUE!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832152 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff....

GOV got money!

BAM!

"...$700,000 for a study that examines how taxes, trade and politics affect tobacco sales in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam and other nations in Southeast Asia."

http://patdollard.com/2009/09/wasteful-spendi...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832153 Jan 2, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
John that's not true. Most of my friends are hunters and many of them and myself also have concealed weapons permits. Some of these gun owners believe as you do that no gun should be banned because they buy into the phony slippery-slope argument. There are also many gun owners like myself that are embarrassed that the NRA has portrayed us all as supporters of semi-automatic assault type guns. There has to be a line drawn somewhere that limits what weapons are available to ANY person that wants one.
It's not just about firearms, but about government intrusion into our private lives and about weakening our Constitutional rights to satisfy popular opinion of the day.

Hunting is not the issue. Many gun owners are not hunters.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#832154 Jan 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had budgets. WTF happened there? Why didn't these budgets prevent us from going from a balance budget to the worst recession in 80 years.
I'm thinking we should go back in time & correct the 2000 election results to the real winner Al Gore.
No devastating tax cuts, paying down the debt, no Afghanistan mess, no Iraq War, possibly no 9-11, no unfunded expansion to medicare.
Wow, a TeaParty heaven. I guess you moronic Tea Partiers are just pretending to be balanced budgets as you support the party that ended them & send us down this path.
When you grow up and get a brain, with a REAL clue, let us know. Until then..ye shall remain referenced as: DUHm Duh A Vey....just another worm.

:-)

Location hidden

#832155 Jan 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
It's the diabetes.

I'll bet on it. Carol's mood swings are directly related to her blood sugar level.

When it's low, she's mean as a junkyard dog, blaming Obama for everything.

When it's normal, she's Christian Carol, telling all how she blames both sides for the problems.

When her blood sugar is high, she goes off on her 'history lessons'!!LOL

It is much like being bipolar. She may be that, also.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832156 Jan 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It never made any sense to you & the majority of the right whiners because you are uninformed.
The President wanted to get a tax break to working Americans. The problem being how do you do it.
The payroll tax cut was just a mechanism to accomplish this tax break to working Americans.
The money lost to SS in this tax break was replaced by funds from the general fund.
Social Security did not lose funding.
Try to keep up
There is no Social Security fund. All Social Security taxes are used to pay current benefits.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832157 Jan 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It never made any sense to you & the majority of the right whiners because you are uninformed.
The President wanted to get a tax break to working Americans. The problem being how do you do it.
The payroll tax cut was just a mechanism to accomplish this tax break to working Americans.
The money lost to SS in this tax break was replaced by funds from the general fund.
Social Security did not lose funding.
Try to keep up
How come Obama and the Democrats made zero effort to extend the payroll tax holiday, preferring to extend the more effective Bush tax cuts?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832158 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope he feels the pressure from every single American who voted for him.
Raising the debt ceiling yet again, renigging on his promise of a balanced approach (raising taxes AND cutting the budget), the risk of the nation's credit rating being lowered again and the outcry from the military if they get the shaft while reforms in entitlement programs are completely ignored should make all Americans light a fire under his feet.
Especially now since they're going to see even less in their paychecks.
Never happen.

Location hidden

#832159 Jan 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I work every day LoserTIC...I just don't get PAID for everything I do. ANd WRONG WRONG WRONG-NO WELFARE-EVER here--Proud to have ALWAYS been an HONEST, TAX PAYING American citizen-you NUTCASE.
It's called DECENCY, ETHICS, MORALITY and R-E-A-L-I-T-Y.
WTF LALAland you living in-you need a reality slap in your ignorant posthole?
Here's THREE
http://www.teaparty.org/
http://www.teapartypatriots.org/
http://www.teaparty.com/
Now get a CLUE!
Having a website is meaningless.

Losing elections is a true indicator of TP obsolescence.

Allen West

Joe Walsh

Todd Akin

Richard Mourdoch

Losers all. Like you. Stick with the TP.

America laughs at you nitwits!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#832160 Jan 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
The problems Liberals/Democrats have with Carol are she dismantles their arguments with Class!!
Really, loserTics seem to really have an aversion to anything bearing any true resemblance of!

So they take their cheap little, phat-crayon, kindergarten sandbox, ghetto low life level, patheTic gutter snipes at her, and any others that do NOT agree with their twisted and distorted entitleMENTAL delusions.

Freaks.

America needs...
CAPPED, CURBED, BALANCED and B-U-D-G-E-T-E-D!!

...And waits and WATCHES-because four MORE years of more incompetence is NOT acceptable!

TEA!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832161 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal CLiff...

No money?

We gots money to study...

"Soda pop vending machine injuries: an update"

Lord....

"... Fifteen victims were killed. Increased public awareness coupled with support by the government and private industry has contributed to a sharp reduction in incidence of accidents and improved public safety."

BAN soda pop machines!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1602339

Location hidden

#832162 Jan 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Social Security fund. All Social Security taxes are used to pay current benefits.
All because Bush didn't keep it in a lockbox, as he promised in the 2000 debates.

Funny you failed to mention that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 7 min reality is a crutch 1
abby 12-20 9 min Ralph 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min IBdaMann 49,188
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques Ottawa 181,802
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 48 min boundary painter 362
amy 12-20 51 min cheluzal 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 52 min boundary painter 719
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,852
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler