Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,386)

Showing posts 767,701 - 767,720 of1,071,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's time we took to the streets again demanding reforms and government accountability - and not politicizing it this time.
People did go out on the streets nitwit and they voted even if it meant standing in line for 8 hours or more and completely defeated GOP attempts at suppressing their vote.
Where was your precious Tea Party when the Bush administration was waging two wars off the books?
That's right you morons only want accountability when there's a Democrat in the Oval Office, more so when he's not white.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberals are hypocrites easy to be fooled by their own liberal media.

The Sandy Hook interviewed parents are fake actors!!!

Only the left would politicize death as always.

http://search.yahoo.com/mobile/s...

Liberals are the scum of the Earth.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>22% of the 47% are those 65 and older without enough income to meet the requirements that have been in place for the past 30 years to pay Federal Income Taxes. Damn Moochers.
So what. They're Americans, too.
The truth is, the government has acted in such a way as to put our existence in jeapordy. As is always the case, Americans that put country first have to make another sacrifice. Being an American doesn't end just because you're older than you used to be when you were proud to be one of the people that made this country great.
EVERYONE has to give something up. It's called sacrificing for the greater good. Patriotic Americans understand this, and have understood this their entire life.
Those that hide their mooching behind patriotic Americans that worked their entire lives will never understand this. They spent their entire lives mooching off patriotic Americans. That will never change.
Do the patriotic thing. Pay some taxes. If you think you are paying too much in taxes, stop voting for a bunch of criminal Democrat frauds.
The bottom line is, there isn't enough earnings to be taxed to pay for the government the Democrats created. If they aren't stopped, everyone will lose everything anyway. So, all this talk about who's killing Medicare to hide Medicaid from cuts is ludicrous. If the insanity in our government isn't stopped, they will both disappear because... you may need to write this down... MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> 1st of all you or no one else don't treat me like anything. Respect is not a treatment. Your post is stupid being your posting on a forum about a black president. It's obvious you still think were in the 1800s. Who's the ones pointing the finger & making excuses about why the blackman was reelected? We're laughing because just as Barack Obama rose like a black rose from the concrete, so shall another black rose rise to prominence!. Barack Obama is just the start of what is to come. Its a beautiful thing to see thee younger white generation siding with the black people. We're just 13% of this country's population so it was your children that truly elected & reelected Americas black president! Black leader of the nation! Black commander & chief! We have the bask now & dont plan on giving it back anytime son(what did you call ya'll (whiteylol!)
I hate to be the one pointing this out to you, but Obama isn't black. He's a mulatto.
I'm wondering why a person who is obviously a mulatto is called "black" by you? Why don't you call him white?
I'd really like to see your answer on this.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals are hypocrites easy to be fooled by their own liberal media.
The Sandy Hook interviewed parents are fake actors!!!
Only the left would politicize death as always.
http://search.yahoo.com/mobile/s...
Liberals are the scum of the Earth.
The term "willfully ignorant" comes to mind....

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right,Obama IS destroying this country!
Why did Barry Soetoro change his name to Baraka Hussein Obama?
Because,HE IS A MUSLIM homosexual deviant!
60 million people on welfare/food stamps etc.(great leadership)
Please change your name.

You re embarrassing the Navy.

When Obama's mother remarried he used his step father's last name while living in Indonesia.

But hey, I guess you were too uninformed to know it.

Like most right whiners posting here.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
If anyone is still here and reading this...
In the vacuum left after a military coup in Mali nine months ago, al-Qaida has taken over enormous territory to prepare for global jihad. World leaders are hesitating to respond militarily.
http://news.msn.com/world/al-qaida-carves-out...
If Obama gets his way, our military will be so depleted monetarily, we can only hope other world leaders have stronger ones in the case of "global jihad".
Carol, quit being such a liar.

Show me where Obama said he was going to decimate the military.

You really are pathetic.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad man. Really sad.
That hypocritical lying ignotards like the one that posted such an ignorant comment about another, are that unbelievably ignorant, clueless AND crude?

Duhhh "I agwee".
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please change your name.
You re embarrassing the Navy.
When Obama's mother remarried he used his step father's last name while living in Indonesia.
But hey, I guess you were too uninformed to know it.
Like most right whiners posting here.
Yoy really are a frikking idiot.

Obama can't pronounce "corpsman"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will make whitey suffer through the taxes. Do you feel the oppression yet. Best way to get whitey is through their pockets. Chief in command has his plan in motion. It's payback time!
Got news for you deranged, entitleMENTAL types.
Vengence belongs to the Native American's.

Better watch out...we're beyond sick of yo' nothing but dung pack herd TIC whines.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, it's really terrible when minorities can realize the American dream. Are you somehow suggesting that this had anything to do with the collapse of the housing market? It's always convenient for people like you to blame people different than you for all the ills of society.
Your post proves nothing.
Here's "your" dream libtard. The minority person cannot afford to make the payments but ignorant liberal leftwing policies encourage banks to make loans to them anyways with zero down and no income verification. One of them just up and abandoned the $350,000 house across the street from me. To them, it was like paying rent so who loses?

You are an idiot. Try and listen to Carol. She can teach you thing you are igniorant about, idiot.
Sacajawea

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

NATALIE WOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
CINDY! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY DRAWN HERE BY ALL THE OTHER SLUTS IN THE THREAD. HARD TO GET ANY WHITER THAN A CANADIAN?
You got that right, "NAT".

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Where I live the state police carry Colt AR15s with 30 rd mags. Since the police are hired civilians on patrol I have no problem with them having the same weapons any other civilian can own. Military and civilian are different. There are limits placed on the weapons a police force can have. Those limits are the same as the limits of any civilian. No state or local police force is ever mentioned in the Constitution.
Police go through extensive training.

"any" civilian does not.

Carrying a weapon in the trunk is not patrolling the street with them.

Under normal conditions, the State Police do not exit their vehicle carrying an assault-like rifle.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Taxes...

"Senate-Passed Deal Means Higher Tax on 77% of Households"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-01/sena...
Sacajawea

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that. I, too, have suggested on numerous occasions it's payback time. He sat in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years where hating whitey was preached from the pulpit.
What did we expect?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

(Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller Laugh at Farrakhan's McDonald's "Truth")

The "good" Rev apparently prefers Burger King :-).
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff and taxes...

"Fiscal Cliff Deal: Hollywood Gets Tax Incentive Extension"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...
Sacajawea

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

uber wrote:
Barack Obama for the next 10 more years ! Yes we can !
No, you can't.

TOO BAD for You!

Now grow the flock up, ignorant hick.
Sacajawea

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

NATALIE WOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, HONEY, THAT WAS MY STUNT DOUBLE... A REAGAN SUPPORTER. I JUST SPURNED THE ATTENTION AFTER ROBERT SLEPT WITH WARREN.
That however, weren't none of yo' business. Just see where it got ya-NOWHERE.
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff and saving off-shore Rum distillers...

"$222 million for Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands through returned excise taxes collected by the federal government on rum produced in the islands and imported to the mainland"

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is soon going to be feeling the pressure of the debt ceiling and reforms in entitlements.
Americans who voted for Obama will then see the proof in the pudding. Did they vote for a leader? Or not?
Think about the logic of criticizing Obama for not being a leader and then try to name the leader of the Republican party. There is none. America knew that in November. You right wing crazies all thought etch-a-sketch Romney was going to be able to take multiple positions on every issue and keep all of your tribes happy. As soon as we have the chance to vote out the lunatics that slipped in under the teabagger label we can bring sanity back to the House of Reps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 767,701 - 767,720 of1,071,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••