Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831970 Jan 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) lit into House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and other House Republicans on Wednesday for adjourning the night before without taking up Hurricane Sandy relief legislation.
"It's absolutely disgraceful," King said on CNN. "People in my party, they wonder why they're becoming a minority party. They're writing off New York, they're writing off New Jersey. Well, they've written me off, and they're gonna have a hard time getting my vote, I can tell you that."
King said that Republicans have no problem finding New York when they want to raise money. In light of Tuesday's inaction, King said, anyone from New York or New Jersey who contributes to the National Republican Congressional Committee should have their "head examined."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
What a blowhard King is.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#831971 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey look yall it's lily with balls.
Too bad you don't have a pair, oysterman!!
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#831972 Jan 2, 2013
Hay!

they kept the American Oppurtunity tax Credit!

$2500 for family's making $160K....to help with college!

http://www.irs.gov/uac/American-Opportunity-T...

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr8eas/...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831973 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when people like you aspire to be stupid, eh?
You have proven you do good at that, thread dummy!
I'm winning the pool that's guessing the date of the first logical thing you post. I have "never".

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#831974 Jan 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't, dumbass
Absolutely did Davey Boie...
Homer

Effort, PA

#831975 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're ignorant of things like the difference between a right and a priviledge.
ALL civillians have the RIGHT to own the same type of guns.
Having a job flying an airplane is a PRIVILEDGE, to be regulated as the laws state.
To acquaint yourself with reality and the way the population of the United States works, learn the difference between rights and priviledges.
To understand what specific rights the civillian population as a whole has, do something Obama has never done - READ THE GODDAM CONSTITUTION.
If there are any questions you have that aren't answered in the Constitution, please ask here. I'm sure we can come up with quotes from the Constitution to clear it up for you. After all, one of the most brilliant aspects of the Constitution is the fact that it is written so the average person can easily read and understand it.
I would think with all your so-called knowledge of the Constitution you would be up in arms about the Patriot Act jammed down our throats by the Republicans(mostly) and signed into law by Bush.

Probably one of the biggest threats to our individual freedom and you give Bush and the Republicans a pass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#831976 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is, you're as big an ignoramus hater since getting your butt kicked in the elections as you were before.
At least you stopped with the lies about your being an oilman.
You didn't even know that a new era of riches are coming for the USA as we become an energy exporter, not importer.
Think of the balance of trade improvements!!
Thanks President OBama!!
I'll take some time away from writing the Pore Pressure and Fracture Gradient Product Development Management Plan part of the Well Construction Manual to give you a quip or two related to the real world.(You don't even know what that is, do you? And, you have a Masters in Geology?)

"You didn't even know that a new era of riches are coming for the USA as we become an energy exporter"

What?
What planet do you live on?
Here on Earth, the United States is a net consumer of hydrocarbons. We import more hydrocarbons than we export.

But, we could change that. The massive geologic structures off the coast of California are estimated to have reserves in excess of Saudi Arabia, only slightly more than the assessed reserves of ANWR.

And, please explain how we will develop all these magical technologies while Obama gives all our money to thieves like Solyndra?

The next time your orbit comes close to Earth, try to get at least one foot on the planet.

Now... back to that addition to the Well Construction Manual.

... Masters in Geology. ROFLMAO.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831977 Jan 2, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd, I knew you were around as soon as I saw all the phony Judge-its. Its almost impossible to have an adult conversation with children interrupting. So take your cowardly, phony, ignorant self to the time out room.

If he was in his 60's during the Clinton administration; well, do the math. He'll be dead soon, surprised he knows how to use a computer.

Location hidden

#831978 Jan 2, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Gut it...castrate it...cripple it...you can pick another word.
Automatic spending cuts called “budget sequestration” reduces defense spending by $500 billion over the next 10 years with $50 billion in cuts planned to take effect in January 2013 on top of almost $500 billion in long-term military cuts already proposed by President Obama. In total, nearly $1 trillion in cuts.
Radically reducing the size of the armed forces, targeting retirement benefits for veterans and higher health care fees and co-pays is not only a breach of contract but a major deterrent to recruitment.
If you read the news yesterday, Al-Qaeda has taken over a large area in Mali to plan a "global jihad".
They couldn't be happier.
You're still a jerk.

We spend more on our military than all other nations in th eworld combined.

And we've been a failure, with Bush launching two wars that were complete debacles.

Our military needs to be cut, and cut big-time!!

Funny to see a devout Christian calling for more wars. You never saw a war you didn't want to get involved with. You supported th eLibya thing, you want Obama to go into Syria.

And yet you call yourself a Christian. Of course, you also called yourself a teacher, and we all know what a lie that was.

You always were a complete fraud. Have a cigarette and a piiec of pie, fattie!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#831979 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is, you're as big an ignoramus hater since getting your butt kicked in the elections as you were before.
At least you stopped with the lies about your being an oilman.
You didn't even know that a new era of riches are coming for the USA as we become an energy exporter, not importer.
Think of the balance of trade improvements!!
Thanks President OBama!!
I damn near forgot about this question you run away from:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

So far, nobody in the world has been able to answer that question.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831980 Jan 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Those automatic spending cuts (sequester) were passed by Republicans & Democrats you moron. The entire idea was to force Congress to pass real cuts & Obama to sign it.
To blame those on Obama when your pals, Boehner, Cantor, & McConnell voted for them is beyond dishonest.
But hey, dishonesty is your middle name.
In Obama's budget he submitted, did he gut the military??? Well???
Try being honest for a change.
As for Mali, have you ever seen northern Mali? Al Qaida can have it.
As for veteran benefits, they are included in the entitlements. Which party had a fit about raising taxes on the wealthy while saying we need to cut entitlements? Well???
Amen on Northern Mali which is basically the Western portion of the Sarah Desert. Viewed via google earth it's difficult to find any form of vegetation much less a frikken road. Our satellites will be able to keep up with AQ's every move.

Let them have it is right.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#831981 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
With no bipartisan agreement about the debt ceiling, spending cuts and tax increases in sight, Boehner reportedly pointed at Reid and said, "Go f**k yourself."
"What are you talking about?" Reid asked.
And Boehner again said, "Go f**k yourself."
The encounter occurred soon after Reid took to the Senate floor and argued that Boehner could have ended the fiscal cliff standoff by bringing up legislation passed by the Senate for a vote. Reid also accused Boehner of catering to members of his party rather than serving the country.
"The American people I don't think understand the House of Representatives is operating without the House of Representatives," Reid said. "It's being operated by a dictatorship of the speaker, not allowing the vast majority of the House of Representatives to get what they want."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/fisc...
Dingy Harry, talks out of both sides of his mouth. The 'fiscal cliff' was caused by none other than he and Barack Hussein Obama..

Location hidden

#831982 Jan 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur you’re right those surpluses happen after Clinton 1997 Tax Cuts…. Thanks Newt/Republicans!!
I'll give the Repubs credit.

But the President negotiated with them and signed the Bill into law. DUH

Now don't you feel like the nitwit you are??
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#831983 Jan 2, 2013
Hire by demographics NOT PERFORMANCE....

get a refund!

"The maximum tax credit ranges from $2,400 to $9,600, depending on the employee hired."

http://www.doleta.gov/business/incentives/opp...

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#831984 Jan 2, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd, I knew you were around as soon as I saw all the phony Judge-its. Its almost impossible to have an adult conversation with children interrupting. So take your cowardly, phony, ignorant self to the time out room.
Who is Waxturd, paranoid man? You must be Not surprized then. A hypocrite tiop the max. You are now accusing proud2bwhite of being a sockpuppet like you. You far left fanatics are too much!

Did you cut you ear hair like I told you to, nutjob sockpuppet?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#831985 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just talking thru your butthole again, Dweeb.
All you are exhaustively trained in is lying and being the fool.
In case you hadn't noticed, the Police have been made paramilitary since 9-11, per the Patriot Act (passed by Republiclowns).
Cops have arsenals of weapons that are not available to nitwits like you.
All your stupid whining about the Constitution,which you don't even comprehend, is just that, whining from a nitwit.
All thanks to the Bush Admin and the PAtriot Act.
End of story.
You seem to have done everything except quote the Constitution.

Do you see the mistake you're making? The Constitution prohibits a police state.

So far, we are still a constitutional republic. The Democrats have not been able to change that fact yet.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#831986 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't have a pair, oysterman!!
I sell oysters and make a good living at it the only thing you have ever sold are wolf tickets, just like that mulatto bastard obama.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831987 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfer crap? It's 2013 moran, get the fk over it. Seriously..
Happy New Year Lily!

Was it DBWriter or maybe Fred that said President Romney and the Tea Bagging House/Senate were going to prosecute Obama? Bah, I cannot keep these wingnuts straight.

Location hidden

#831988 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "mulatto"
Then, please tell us who Obama's mother was.
Then, please tell us why you don't call Obama white?
Go back to the birfer thread, nitwit.

Obama won. There will be no more discussion of this nonsense.

You lost.

Deal with it!!

Location hidden

#831989 Jan 2, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>time will tell.
Time has already told!!

He's been in office for 4 years, with anothe 4 coming!!

Must be painful to be as stupid as are you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 179,472
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 4 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance