Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832014 Jan 2, 2013
Uncle Sam to the Rescue!!!!!

Using others money to make our life better!

"$350,000 to support an International Art Exhibition in Venice, Italy."

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/6946d43b-...
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832015 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff.....

"$10 million for a remake of “Sesame Street” for Pakistan."

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832016 Jan 2, 2013
Now that Hillary appears to ave serious physical issues, who will the Democrats run in 2016?

Michelle Obama?

Elizabeth Warren?

Eric Holder?

Cory Booker?
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832017 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff.....

Save Pancakes!

"$765,828 to subsidize “pancakes for yuppies” in the nation’s capital"

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832018 Jan 2, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
"Gun Banners Aren’t Just After Some Guns, They Now Want All Guns "
http://www.infowars.com/gun-banners-arent-jus...
Always have, always will.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832019 Jan 2, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>how do you find time to post so much while running that soup kitchen? and volunteering to help Somalian orphans?
how many times have you made disparaging comments about "pasty white men" and "hillbillies?"
is your uniform (as a woman who had to "settle" cause pasty white men weren't attracted to her) both 9" acryllic nails AND a red/purple streaked 'do? do you wear one of those lavendar caftans like the Grandma in Roots?
Good morning criminal! I never claimed to be a volunteer at charitable functions; that's your schtick, or have you finally let that bullshyt go and just be yourself; homeless stalker and pushing them off subway platforms killer?
You have a pretty vivid imagination; those people described above must be your neighbors in the projects.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832020 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff.....

"$764,825 to study how college students use mobile devices for social networking"

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832021 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That man is absolutely the most repulsive looking creature in Congress by far.
Rosa DiLauro?

Barbara Mikulski?

Maxine Waters?
NATTY BUMPOFF

Zagreb, Croatia

#832022 Jan 2, 2013
HEY, UH, I'M PUTTING TOGETHER A LITTLE EXPEDITION TO DRIVE DOWN TO PALM SPRINGS AND BUMPOFF THE FAT RADIO SHOW HOST. ANYBODY WITH ME? HEY... DO YOU THINK TOPIX IS READING MY POSTS BEFORE I POST THEM? WOW! THAT'S MIND BOGGLING! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... HUH? WHERE WUZ I? OH YEAH, TOPIX IS A PROSTITUTION RING RUN BY ORTHODOX (WINK, WINK, NUDGE, NUDGE) JEWS. 10... 9... 8....
carol

Orlando, FL

#832023 Jan 2, 2013
MSN Money - January 2, 2013

WASHINGTON (AP)- While the tax package that Congress passed New Year's Day will protect 99 percent of Americans from an income tax increase, most of them will still end up paying more federal taxes in 2013.

That's because the legislation did nothing to prevent a temporary reduction in the Social Security payroll tax from expiring. In 2012, that 2-percentage-point cut in the payroll tax was worth about $1,000 to a worker making $50,000 a year.

The Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan Washington research group, estimates that 77 percent of American households will face higher federal taxes in 2013 under the agreement negotiated between President Barack Obama and Senate Republicans. High-income families will feel the biggest tax increases, but many middle- and low-income families will pay higher taxes too.

Households making between $40,000 and $50,000 will face an average tax increase of $579 in 2013, according to the Tax Policy Center's analysis. Households making between $50,000 and $75,000 will face an average tax increase of $822.

"For most people, it's just the payroll tax," said Roberton Williams, a senior fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

http://money.msn.com/taxes/news.aspx...

Wasn't that nice of Obama and Reid? In a time of borderline recession with people still jobless and/or struggling, we're all going to have to give them more of our own money to waste.

Think I'm gonna cry...literally.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#832024 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The ghost of your victim floating in the James River will haunt you for life. Karma's a bytch, and it's gonna gitcha.
I sleep fine and never lost a minute of sleep over it anyway , a thousand peices of shit like him and a thousand afirmative action lawyers [like obama and your husband ] on the bottom would be a good start as far as im concerned , but then again why would I be haunted by it anyway?
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832025 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff...

Uncle Sam to the rescue!

Using other peoples money to make life better!

In Pakistan....

"In 2009, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) undertook a four-year,$90
million effort to spur hiring and sales among Pakistani businesses."

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public//index.cf...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#832026 Jan 2, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Keep posting this. The rare new visitor should be clued in to Waxturd's multiple psycho-egos and leave his therapy to trained professional moron-removers like us.
NATTY BUMPOFF

Zagreb, Croatia

#832028 Jan 2, 2013
Forks_Make_us_fat wrote:
Fiscal Cliff.....
"$764,825 to study how college students use mobile devices for social networking"
THERE IS NO FISCAL CLIFF, FATTY, BUSH DROVE THE WORLD OFF THAT LONG AGO. NOW GO BACK TO YOUR OYSTER SHUCKIN' OR WHATEVER YOU PEOPLE DO.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832029 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff...

Uncle Sam to the rescue!

Saving Magic Museum!!!!

"Hocus pocus! Nearly $150,000 in federal funds went to the American Museum of Magic in Marshall, Michigan,81 which&#8213;celebrates magicians and their magic."

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832030 Jan 2, 2013
Environmentalists are now killing the homeless in Los Angeles. They forced/persuaded the city to allow concrete drainage channels like the Los Angeles River to return to their natural state, with sandbars, trees, and other vegetation. Now the homeless find these drainage channels to be better places to live than taxpayer-funded shelters. So, when a heavy rainfall occurs, the homeless are swept away.
carol

Orlando, FL

#832031 Jan 2, 2013
Just want to make sure all the liberals on here understand what has happened.

Despite deal, taxes to rise for most Americans!

http://money.msn.com/taxes/news.aspx...

Whatever happened to protecting the middle class?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832033 Jan 2, 2013
Democrats are celebrating over continuation of the Bush tax cuts for 99+% of Americans, as well as continued funding of the military-industrial complex.

What a country?
Homer

Effort, PA

#832034 Jan 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Now that Hillary appears to ave serious physical issues, who will the Democrats run in 2016?
Michelle Obama?
Elizabeth Warren?
Eric Holder?
Cory Booker?
Who cares? 4 years away. As long as Republicans keep running these weak candidates, does it really matter?
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832035 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff...

Uncle Sam to the rescue!

$1 billion....

"Children, Prisoners, and Others Who Don’t Own Homes Awarded
Energy Efficient Home Improvement Tax Credits (Internal Revenue
Service)–$1 Billion"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 56 min Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 3 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?