Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Effort, PA

#831987 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfer crap? It's 2013 moran, get the fk over it. Seriously..
Happy New Year Lily!

Was it DBWriter or maybe Fred that said President Romney and the Tea Bagging House/Senate were going to prosecute Obama? Bah, I cannot keep these wingnuts straight.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#831988 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "mulatto"
Then, please tell us who Obama's mother was.
Then, please tell us why you don't call Obama white?
Go back to the birfer thread, nitwit.

Obama won. There will be no more discussion of this nonsense.

You lost.

Deal with it!!

Location hidden

#831989 Jan 2, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>time will tell.
Time has already told!!

He's been in office for 4 years, with anothe 4 coming!!

Must be painful to be as stupid as are you.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831990 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have done everything except quote the Constitution.
Do you see the mistake you're making? The Constitution prohibits a police state.
So far, we are still a constitutional republic. The Democrats have not been able to change that fact yet.
We became a police state when Bush signed the Patriot Act.

Location hidden

#831991 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take some time away from writing the Pore Pressure and Fracture Gradient Product Development Management Plan part of the Well Construction Manual to give you a quip or two related to the real world.(You don't even know what that is, do you? And, you have a Masters in Geology?)
"You didn't even know that a new era of riches are coming for the USA as we become an energy exporter"
What?
What planet do you live on?
Here on Earth, the United States is a net consumer of hydrocarbons. We import more hydrocarbons than we export.
But, we could change that. The massive geologic structures off the coast of California are estimated to have reserves in excess of Saudi Arabia, only slightly more than the assessed reserves of ANWR.
And, please explain how we will develop all these magical technologies while Obama gives all our money to thieves like Solyndra?
The next time your orbit comes close to Earth, try to get at least one foot on the planet.
Now... back to that addition to the Well Construction Manual.
... Masters in Geology. ROFLMAO.
Gaff the DWEEB!! We've played him long enough!!

You fell right into that trap, moron!!

We've already got the Bakken and shale plays all over the USA, and you're unaware of it all!!

The Eagle Ford, Barnett, Marcellus, Utica, Woodford, Fayetteville, Haynesville Shale plays, to name a few.

Yet you speak of CA, which will not allow offshore drilling!!

You've proven once again that you are a liar and a poseur.

Go back to the birfers!!

""U.S. to become biggest oil producer - IEA

The United States will overtake Saudi Arabia to become the world's biggest oil producer before 2020, and will be energy independent 10 years later, according to a new forecast by the International Energy Agency.

The recent resurgence in oil and gas production, and efforts to make the transport sector more efficient, are radically reshaping the nation's energy market, reported Paris-based IEA in its World Energy Outlook.

North America would become a net exporter of oil around 2030, the global organization said Monday.""

Location hidden

#831993 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I damn near forgot about this question you run away from:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
So far, nobody in the world has been able to answer that question.
It's been answered.

Too bad you've got birferism, it blocks out all forms of intelligence.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831994 Jan 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Lily!
Was it DBWriter or maybe Fred that said President Romney and the Tea Bagging House/Senate were going to prosecute Obama? Bah, I cannot keep these wingnuts straight.
Happy New Year Homer!
It's 2013; and we are seeing a rebirf of the rebirfers; and white supremacists too, this one particularly rich:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that. I, too, have suggested on numerous occasions it's payback time. He sat in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years where hating whitey was preached from the pulpit.
What did we expect?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831995 Jan 2, 2013
I meant rebirf of the birfers before some moran starts.
Sunny and warm in lovely Florida this first week of the new year!

Can't get this visual out of my head "I need a dance partner"; Mitch McConnell! uggghhhh.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831996 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Time has already told!!
Carol's busy resurrecting Rev. Wrights sermons, and dumbrider dredging up President Obama's kindergarten drawings!
proud2bwhite

United States

#831997 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Time has already told!!
what's painful is watching mindless fools like you being lead to slaughter wile you support a treasonous pig
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832000 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I sell oysters and make a good living at it the only thing you have ever sold are wolf tickets, just like that mulatto bastard obama.
The ghost of your victim floating in the James River will haunt you for life. Karma's a bytch, and it's gonna gitcha.

Location hidden

#832001 Jan 2, 2013
I meant rebirf of the birfers before some moran starts.
Sunny and warm in lovely Florida this first week of the new year!
Can't get this visual out of my head "I need a dance partner"; Mitch McConnell! uggghhhh.
What little Mitch needs is a chin!!

His neck goes right to his lower lip!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#832002 Jan 2, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Translation:

Whah! Whah! Whah!

I'm a needy taker liberal with nothing better to do than sockpuppet all day on Topix and do my own judge-its.

When others spoil my fun I accuse everyone of being the same person and I freak out!

Whah! Whah! Whah!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#832003 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Homer!
It's 2013; and we are seeing a rebirf of the rebirfers; and white supremacists too, this one particularly rich:
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that. I, too, have suggested on numerous occasions it's payback time. He sat in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years where hating whitey was preached from the pulpit.
What did we expect?
how do you find time to post so much while running that soup kitchen? and volunteering to help Somalian orphans?

how many times have you made disparaging comments about "pasty white men" and "hillbillies?"

is your uniform (as a woman who had to "settle" cause pasty white men weren't attracted to her) both 9" acryllic nails AND a red/purple streaked 'do? do you wear one of those lavendar caftans like the Grandma in Roots?
NATTY BUMPOFF

Zagreb, Croatia

#832004 Jan 2, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I sell oysters and make a good living at it the only thing you have ever sold are wolf tickets, just like that mulatto bastard obama.
YOU SELL OYSTERS AND MAKE A GOOD LIVING AT IT? YOU'RE A FISH MONGER? YOUR ONLY OVERHEAD IS THE ROOF OF THE TRUCK?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832005 Jan 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We became a police state when Bush signed the Patriot Act.
They needed to feel safe! I see that my favorite all purpose response has caught on in Congress:

Go f yourself, Boehner sniped as he pointed his finger at Reid, according to multiple sources present.

Reid, a bit startled, replied:What are you talking about?

Boehner repeated:Go f yourself.

Okay, so maybe Boehner was pissed off that Reid had accused him of running a dictatorship. But Reid's point was fair: Boehner, up to that point, had refused to allow a vote on anything that wasn't supported by a majority of House Republicans, even if a majority of the House as a whole wanted to see it get passed. And, in the end, while Boehner apparently bragged to his fellow House Republicans that he had told Reid to go f himself, it was Reid who got his way: the bill that passed the House last night did so without a majority of House Republicans backing it.

In other words,the next time John Boehner says he can't pass something without having a majority of his own caucus supporting it, Democrats can rightly say back to him: go f yourself

http://www.dailykos.com/
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#832006 Jan 2, 2013
Uncle Sam!

Using OTHER people's money to save us/make our life better!!!

"$75,000 to promote awareness about the role Michigan plays in producing Christmas trees & poinsettias"

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/6946d43b-...
NATTY BUMPOFF

Zagreb, Croatia

#832007 Jan 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832008 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What little Mitch needs is a chin!!
His neck goes right to his lower lip!!
That man is absolutely the most repulsive looking creature in Congress by far.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#832009 Jan 2, 2013
"Gun Banners Arent Just After Some Guns, They Now Want All Guns "

http://www.infowars.com/gun-banners-arent-jus...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World's Best Photo Art 8 min Zeke 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 48,602
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,987
ask amy 11-28 2 hr RACE 3
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 3 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 6 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance