Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,601 - 767,620 of 1,079,017 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Boy, you'd think carol would be back from bungee jumping by now? I'm starting to get worried?
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey, come on, kids, it's New Years. Let's let bygones be bygones and move onward to mutual solutions to our myriad problems. Say, um, how bout that cliff, huh? Was that scary or what? Whew! Good thing our "leaders" had the good sense to work that last minute deal or gosh knows where we would've ended up? Say, is it just me or has the economy been a complete shambles since George Bush was president? How much further did you think we could fall, morons?
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
What keeps astonishing me is the absolute lack of faith in it's own citizens the liberals display. Which REAL leader that wants REAL majority of the people would disarm it's own citizens?
I think THIS is much more likely :
They know that 150 million armed people are harder to rob, harder to convince that police arriving 2 minutes after the rapist or shooter is a good thing and MUCH harder to intimidate. You cannot do demographic population overwhelm locally unless you actually send the feds in to disarm us first.
None of the military people I know, officers or privates, active or reserve, liberal or conservative,,,, NONE ,,,,,, N-O-N-E!!! will ever shoot at it's own people on order to force a disarmament upon otherwise law-abiding people. Many would quit, DESERT or simply vanish to join the people. This will leave the soul-less men (I.e. IMHO Federal agents) let to do the dirty and nasty work. We will NOT see liberal activists show up. They would not risk their lives in order to disarm others. even libs are not that fanatical.
There is evidence the feds are playing such scenarios. Not make too much out of it now. A country always exercises contingency plans. I am sure the dept of defense has invasion plans for Siberia, Canada or Mexico designed as well. Just like the French had invasion plans of Germany ready in 1925 or the Germans had invasion plans of France since forever it means little.
However what it DOES mean is that such a scenario is not excluded or unforeseen. THIS should make everybody think... Those who chose not to at this time, probably prefer a totalitarian welfare state with equally poor citizens all dependent upon government, to a nation free from oppression or tyranny with less poor people.
As always with liberals, their actions and records is all you need. Also, half or more of the Republicans is liberals as well. Therefore, trusting these people is not only foolish, but outright dangerous as they will enable all the actions of libs.
Otherwise, buy yourself a sword before you need a sales receipt for that as well. The peasants of Okinawa designed an entire own fighting art of their own after their Japanese occupiers disarmed them. Was that as good as being a samurai with a Katana and a Daikyu? For sl-protection, I dare say YES> For open armed conflict with the military? Don't think so.
Learn from history. One man said that the moment you feel you are not armed, you aren't. Even a little bit of long finger nails can easily rip an exposed throat. We are not going down easily.
It's obvious your latest summary is just a guestimation of ignorant thought, definitely not a derivative of fact. Did you read the draft of the UN treaty signed by President Barack Obama on Nov.6,2012? If not, it clearly states that if disarmament were necessary, the US national Guard in conjunction with UN peace officers would go door to door & personally disarm every individual, if need be by force. It also states that they're working on some type of laser detection weapon that can identify minute traces of gun powder from 50 yards away so stashing & burying guns will be for not. Any militia or uprising will be met with legal force & survivors detained in concentration camps already built across the country. Do ya'll really think your going to get a letter in the mail telling you the date & time in which they'll be arriving? Sandy hook was just the excuse they needed to apply or implement what was already designed. Look it up if you think I'm lying. Ya'll better wisen up!
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Things that I'm thankful for:

1. I'm thankful Kim Kardashian married a black guy cause her ass was getting too big for anything else.
2. I'm happy Madonna... no I'm not.
3. I'm happy american culture has reached new incredible lows wherein whatever reason there ever was to live in this cesspool has been erased forever.
4. I'm happy the US Military is withdrawing from it's various "wars" because I can't stand seeing them lose anymore.
5. I'm happy Osama bin Laden is dead.
6. I'm happy if Paula Broadwell is happy.
7. I'm happy George Bush Junior is afraid to leave texas.
8. I'm happy women are getting tanner without spending more time in the sun.
9. I'm happy the oceans are rising, it's the same feeling I get when I realize the toilet is still working.
10. I'm happy that people are so stoopid. Otherwise they might be around until they're the only species left other than deer and bass.
11. Mostly I'm happy that Jesus didn't come back this year... or, any year for that matter. I've got too much to do.
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Ok, this all seems to be going nicely. I'm going to go lurk and wait for carol to show up.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> try the government housing projects , hard to find whites there, they tend to stay away from high crime areas.
What about government housing projects in places where there are no people of color? You know, only white folks? Ever seen a welfare or UE office full of white people? They damned sure exist__mostly in red states of course.
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh.. wait... I get it, carol. You thought I had some attachment to Christmas or a schedule of some kind? How disappointing, huh? Did I get your hopes up, honey? Oh jeez, it didn't occur to me that might happen... hehehehehehehehehehehehe, nope, never crossed my mind... Must be... disheartening?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right Carol__like you ever attended any Tea Party rallies. And how on earth would your stupid azz know when, where and what time rallies were held.
Half the nation? Do you pretend that half the nation, or even half the voters bought into the Tea Party line? How many Tea Party supporters were there prior to the 2010 elections and where in the fuhell did they suddenly disappear to since?
Forty one million Tea Party supporters was someone at FreedomWerks wild azz self serving guess but even that inflated figure doesn't constitute half the nation, or the nations voters.
The Tea Party was the flavor of the month for the manifest destiny folks and low voltage racists like you. It was a fkn fad, like bell bottoms and troll dolls__it's gone and it ain't coming back__Dick Armey said so! Eight million time$!
Because I went to three right here in Orlando. One at Lake Eola on the weekend. One if front of the City Court House at 5 in the afternoon and another one at a park on another weekend.

All three were pretty cool. Didn't see one racist in the bunch. Just a lot of well-meaning concerned Americans who had had enough.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's obvious your latest summary is just a guestimation of ignorant thought, definitely not a derivative of fact. Did you read the draft of the UN treaty signed by President Barack Obama on Nov.6,2012? If not, it clearly states that if disarmament were necessary, the US national Guard in conjunction with UN peace officers would go door to door & personally disarm every individual, if need be by force. It also states that they're working on some type of laser detection weapon that can identify minute traces of gun powder from 50 yards away so stashing & burying guns will be for not. Any militia or uprising will be met with legal force & survivors detained in concentration camps already built across the country. Do ya'll really think your going to get a letter in the mail telling you the date & time in which they'll be arriving? Sandy hook was just the excuse they needed to apply or implement what was already designed. Look it up if you think I'm lying. Ya'll better wisen up!
First of all, assuming you re a gun rights advocate, we are on the same side.

Secondly, you are correct about UN and national guard, but again. THE SOLDIERS IN THE NATIONAL GUARD WILL NOT SHOT AT IT'S OWN CITIZENS. Not gonna happen, maybe in China, Iran or other places libs seem to have gotten some ideology from, but when YOU can get hold of this information, so can many others.

Don't worry, I'm ready as well. But you gotta trust me on this one, or at least give it some thought. THE US NATIONAL GUARD WILL NOT SHOOT AT IT'S OWN CITIZENS IN ORDER TO DISARM OTHERWISE PEACEFULLY PEOPLE. This is our strongest card at present and I do not see this change.

Finally, there are more than 150 million gun holders in the US. If 1% of them were as gung ho as everybody I know, we got one and a half MILLION people willing to take up arms. That is the largest standing army in any democracy, maybe with exception of the Indian army. If the UN "peace officers" and their federal henchmen try to disarm those people without heavy arms, there will be a civil war. Should they use medium level armed support like helicopters, drones or other advanced weaponry, much on this will still require low altitude or ground level. After 1 1/2 million people get a beating, I bet you at least 5 more million will rise up. Trust me my friend, this is not gonna happen..
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What about government housing projects in places where there are no people of color? You know, only white folks? Ever seen a welfare or UE office full of white people? They damned sure exist__mostly in red states of course.
iv never seen the inside of any welfare office as I'm am an able bodied man who would be ashamed to take from others to support my needs.
You are correct there are poor folk of every race, but if you read the post I was responding to , you may see the sarcasim I was useing in response to the racist who posted it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't judge me, Stosh, or I'll f__k you and the rest of you mealy-mouth Russian mafia bastards up the ass until your bulbous eyes fall out.
Dostvedanya, Stosh, and Happy Nyew Yeahr
What does "don't judge me or I will....." mean? Are you threatening rape and assault if I "judge You" here? What does it mean? What will you do? Are you man enough to explain yoursel or will you let your haughtiness rule the day as always...

May I judge you then without risking consequences of sexual assault?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Father Penis Time wrote:
Say, is it just me or has the economy been a complete shambles since George Bush was president? How much further did you think we could fall, morons?
My friend, this is 2013, not 2009. If you replaced GB with Obama here, I would be likely to agree with you...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I went to three right here in Orlando. One at Lake Eola on the weekend. One if front of the City Court House at 5 in the afternoon and another one at a park on another weekend.
All three were pretty cool. Didn't see one racist in the bunch. Just a lot of well-meaning concerned Americans who had had enough.
Ha!

I found you:

THE ARCHIE BUNKER
This guy will tell you he’s not a racist and he probably believes it. He is an older, working class white man who is worried about his future and the future of white people. He is brainwashed by Fox News to believe that Obama is a Kenyan born radical Muslim sleeper cell hell bent on destroying America. He is against affirmative action or any programs, organization or politicians that look out for the interests of African Americans or the poor. He will deny that any of the Tea Party signs calling Obama a “lying African,”“welfare thug” or saying that Obama plans to enslave white people are racist.
http://newsone.com/604965/the-5-types-of-tea-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait! I got it! you're doing... eastern European, right? Little too stilted for Russian though maybe the Urals somewhere... Ok, now we're getting somewhere. So, um, you eat a lot of cabbage, huh? Frankly, Stosh, I don't think about you beyond what I write here. You're just a plaything to me that I use to sharpen my claws. You could be the President of Hungary for all I care, I have no respect for distinctions like the ones you appear to embrace. I'm an astronaut myself and will soon be leading the first manned expedition to Mars along with Laura Linney and Gwyneth Paltrow even though I can already predict the endless whining about, "Where's Apple? I miss Apple. What do you mean I can't listen to Coldplay anymore? Is that all you people think about is sex?"
Anyways, I don't care if you got two heads and four peckers, I've seen every kind of man or woman there is in the world and they all seem to be assholes including me.
With that said, you got your assholes and you got your assholes...
I don't like to explain jokes, Stosh, but since you're a dumb Polack or whatever... I have no idea who or what you are and therefore, I don't care. What they told you back in Groszy U. about how Americans respect status and education, well, that's probably still true in the south and Midwest but the rest of us not so much.
The first thing I think about is not envy, hate, or lust, the first thing I think about is pussy. Specifically Laura Linney's pussy. I'm not saying I think about it all the time, some of the time I think about Marissa Tomei's pussy. I've been thinking about pussy every minute of every day for decades. It is not a function of my ethnicity or national heritage, it is a function of my testicles. Because I do and you apparently don't does not make you worldview more moral or legitimate than mine. Can you understand that, Stosh? If you want to wade around in a loveless marriage where your wife works to support you while you decide to go on full disability, knock yourself out. But don't judge me, Stosh, or I'll f__k you and the rest of you mealy-mouth Russian mafia bastards up the ass until your bulbous eyes fall out.
Dostvedanya, Stosh, and Happy Nyew Yeahr
First of all, If you think I am Russian, then I am not from eastern EUROPE. You display the perfect depiction of another illiterate, ignorant and haughty liberal. I have no doubt you must be an astronaut working or NASA. That's why you sit behind the computer and is not in space. Since we are talking about the topic. Don't forget to pay Obama some extra taxes to rent Russian space facilities. If shite hits, the fan, I can probably get myself and family over there and looking at ignorant haughties like yourself, I think NASA will re=main in the drain, besides giving some people jobs.

Then you are racking off a few random places you must have seen on TV. Just remember Grozny is not in Russia for a starter.

However, THIS was the ultimate one, I think:

",,,...people in Groszny U told how American respect status and education, well that;'s probably still true in the midwest and the south, but rest of us not so much"...

No wonder this country is in so much trouble. It's not enough to demonize "the rich", job creators and now educated people, but at the same time, these same people have no coherent interest in presenting anything with reason. It has gone too far for that. Just attack anyone not agreeable with you instead.

Finally, everybody respects wealth. The only one who does not are the envious ones. I think the same must be reality with uneducated liberals resenting the smarter ones for pursuing one's dreams.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I suppose that's true. Or it would be if you'd written it. The problem is you're completely illiterate, maybe even Asian. so when something like this shows up with your name on it we all know you're an asshole. Ok, um, sure. Let's see you rip someone's throat open with your fingernails, honey... hahahahahahahahahaha... another moron with a fantasy life.
NOW, what's wrong with asians?? Do you hate ANYONE that is not your race? You people are a piece of art and it shows from top to bottom.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yer such a "liberltarin"!! Unrequited love is such a turrriiible thang, ain't it?
Who danced with Mitch?
Your half breed mulatto skankass daughter who else?
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, assuming you re a gun rights advocate, we are on the same side.
Secondly, you are correct about UN and national guard, but again. THE SOLDIERS IN THE NATIONAL GUARD WILL NOT SHOT AT IT'S OWN CITIZENS. Not gonna happen, maybe in China, Iran or other places libs seem to have gotten some ideology from, but when YOU can get hold of this information, so can many others.
Don't worry, I'm ready as well. But you gotta trust me on this one, or at least give it some thought. THE US NATIONAL GUARD WILL NOT SHOOT AT IT'S OWN CITIZENS IN ORDER TO DISARM OTHERWISE PEACEFULLY PEOPLE. This is our strongest card at present and I do not see this change.
Finally, there are more than 150 million gun holders in the US. If 1% of them were as gung ho as everybody I know, we got one and a half MILLION people willing to take up arms. That is the largest standing army in any democracy, maybe with exception of the Indian army. If the UN "peace officers" and their federal henchmen try to disarm those people without heavy arms, there will be a civil war. Should they use medium level armed support like helicopters, drones or other advanced weaponry, much on this will still require low altitude or ground level. After 1 1/2 million people get a beating, I bet you at least 5 more million will rise up. Trust me my friend, this is not gonna happen..
You seem to be up on things bra, but your forgetting 1 thing. The devils greatest trick was making man believe he doesn't exist! This is the new form of stealth. Instead of hiding it anymore they just put it right in your face & tell you it's a lie. Most will believe it. It's that illuminati thing. This 1 worlds gov't plan has been in the making & was installed on Sept 11, 2001. 1st take away their rights & give them time to get use to it so when they take away the most essential right we won't put up much of a fight. The UN is the capitol of the 1 world gov't & has ben for a while. You truly got it wrong bra. The UN is the largest army of today. As far as physical disarmament, try did a test run on the Katrina survivors. Look on the internet, it's right on there. Everybody is all talk, but when it happens nobody will do anything in fear of becoming a martyr. Nobody wants to be MLK. He died for what? Only for black people to settle for piece of the pie & that wasn't what he was fighting for. He'd was fighting for equality. Can anyone with a straight face say things are equal in america. They've been implementing this same treaty country by country under guise of different names. It's crazy cuz I didnt believe it at 1st but they left breadcrumbs for Hansel and Gretel. All we gotta do is follow & fortunately I have. I don't know what's worse, to not know & be slaves to thee rhythm or to know, but remain helpless, but that my dilemma. We can try war, but at this point bra it's useless. That war would'nt last 2 months before we waved the proverbial white flag. This isn't something you can plan on, it's something where you gotta make sure you make the right decision when the situation arises or it could fatal.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
I found you:
THE ARCHIE BUNKER
This guy will tell you he’s not a racist and he probably believes it. He is an older, working class white man who is worried about his future and the future of white people. He is brainwashed by Fox News to believe that Obama is a Kenyan born radical Muslim sleeper cell hell bent on destroying America. He is against affirmative action or any programs, organization or politicians that look out for the interests of African Americans or the poor. He will deny that any of the Tea Party signs calling Obama a “lying African,”“welfare thug” or saying that Obama plans to enslave white people are racist.
http://newsone.com/604965/the-5-types-of-tea-...
Not even close. But that won't stop you from misjudging me or anyone else just because we see the bigger picture and have a clearer perspective than you.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha..molded in the same color as the one the paper normally came in, except mine was in the shape of a big condom. It was perfect, it looked like a 16" long uncircumcised dick that was 4" in diameter.
I, um, collected the Times from my neighbors' porches and driveways, removed them from their wrappers, repackaged them in mine and then re-delivered them. Then I took a photo of all the penis wrappers laying on houses and pavements,
you are going to find it real hard to show off your intellect with all 'penis' talk...

thats not a crowd known for its brain power...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

So...have we finished talking about everything?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search