Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831950 Jan 2, 2013
What's Peter King all pizzed off about on this fine morning?
proud2bwhite

United States

#831951 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's gonna do that??
A bunch of weak old sots from the TeaParty??
You??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
time will tell.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#831953 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff...

Salvation for...

Indian business depreciation?

"SEC. 313. Extension of accelerated depreciation for business property on an Indian reservation."

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr8eas/...
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#831954 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal CLiff...

Salvation for...

Miners!

"Sec. 316. Extension of election to expense mine safety equipment."

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831955 Jan 2, 2013
The House yesterday approved the Senate’s solution to the fiscal cliff.“Solution” in the loosest sense, that is: tackling difficult items such as the sequester and the debt ceiling has merely been put off. In the short term, we get a payroll tax hike, an increase on marginal income tax rates above $450,000, and — what has most scandalized the GOP right — no spending cuts.

It’s not much of a victory for either Democrats or Republicans. Although Obama gets to raise income taxes, he’s set up a situation in which Republicans may use the debt ceiling as leverage for spending cuts. Republicans hope they’ll be in a stronger position for the next round, but they really have nothing to show for this one — other than the simple fact that they’ve evaded blame for the larger tax hikes, defense cuts, and other painful measures that would have gone into effect had they not scrambled back onto the cliff.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/a-boeh...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#831956 Jan 2, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough is enough...
We cannot afford all the goodies...
Real talks about what spending must go is enevitable...
Before the entire house falls down...
This might be the first thing you've said that I agree with. But, you can't take away ALL the support people rely on. Just like you can't take away ALL the guns that some people like yourself rely on. But you can take away SOME of each.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#831957 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're ignorant of things like the difference between a right and a priviledge.
ALL civillians have the RIGHT to own the same type of guns.
Having a job flying an airplane is a PRIVILEDGE, to be regulated as the laws state.
To acquaint yourself with reality and the way the population of the United States works, learn the difference between rights and priviledges.
To understand what specific rights the civillian population as a whole has, do something Obama has never done - READ THE GODDAM CONSTITUTION.
If there are any questions you have that aren't answered in the Constitution, please ask here. I'm sure we can come up with quotes from the Constitution to clear it up for you. After all, one of the most brilliant aspects of the Constitution is the fact that it is written so the average person can easily read and understand it.
Where is that one written- "All civilians get to own the same type of gun"?

Felons are citizens.

Wackos are citizens.

Those charged with domestic violence can have their guns taken away.

Guns can be regulated. They are now.

The Constitution sad you have a right be bear arms.

Here's a musket. You are now armed. STFU.
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#831958 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscall cliff

Salvation for spoiled Food writeoffs?????

"Sec. 314. Extension of enhanced charitable deduction for contributions of food inventory."

Loysville, PA

#831959 Jan 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Republicans delaying Hurricane Sandy relief funding.

Loysville, PA

#831960 Jan 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Davey, Then how could he apply as a foreign student??
He didn't, dumbass
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#831961 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal cliff....

tax credits for...

Save Indian Coal Plants...

"Sec. 406. Extension of production credit for Indian coal facilities placed in service
before 2009."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#831962 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
First, and foremost, police are civillians. We have a civillian government by design. Therefore, police, being part of that government, are no different than any other civillian. The Constitution does not define separate classes of civillians with separate rights for each.
Repeat after me: "Police are civillians, part of a Constitutionally-directed civillian government."
"All" police don't go through "exhaustive" training.
As for just one civillian, I have more "exhaustive" training than 99 percent of the police. And, I'm not the only one. Many people received the same "exhaustive" training as I.
You're just talking thru your butthole again, Dweeb.

All you are exhaustively trained in is lying and being the fool.

In case you hadn't noticed, the Police have been made paramilitary since 9-11, per the Patriot Act (passed by Republiclowns).

Cops have arsenals of weapons that are not available to nitwits like you.

All your stupid whining about the Constitution,which you don't even comprehend, is just that, whining from a nitwit.

All thanks to the Bush Admin and the PAtriot Act.

End of story.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#831963 Jan 2, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi fellow goober doob. Yes, when we were in our 60's back in the decade of greed when Clinton was president, we had tons of mergers, layoffs and CEO bonus growth that was sky high.
Remember the Marc Rich Pardon?
How about Vernon Jordan, Jr? He was also rich and a lawyer.
Hypocrute on, man...
You really should stop wearing those lugnuts from your Model T Ford for your ear earrings. The rust from inbetween your ears is corroding them. While you're at it, cut the hair growing out of your ears, Bozo.
Those rose colored glasses look pretty cool though. You will never lose them! Hypocrite.
Waxturd, I knew you were around as soon as I saw all the phony Judge-its. Its almost impossible to have an adult conversation with children interrupting. So take your cowardly, phony, ignorant self to the time out room.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831964 Jan 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) lit into House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and other House Republicans on Wednesday for adjourning the night before without taking up Hurricane Sandy relief legislation.

"It's absolutely disgraceful," King said on CNN. "People in my party, they wonder why they're becoming a minority party. They're writing off New York, they're writing off New Jersey. Well, they've written me off, and they're gonna have a hard time getting my vote, I can tell you that."

King said that Republicans have no problem finding New York when they want to raise money. In light of Tuesday's inaction, King said, anyone from New York or New Jersey who contributes to the National Republican Congressional Committee should have their "head examined."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

Location hidden

#831965 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... and that explains how the fiscal cliff was averted by eliminating all cuts to government spending and enacting a new tax policy that will generate 600 billion dollars in new taxes over a 10 year period of time... while the government will have a 1.3+ trillion dollar deficit for the foreseeable future with no plan to reduce it.
Let's see what that means....
1.3+ trillion times 10 years... naught plus naught equals naught, carry the naught, minus 600 billion....
No effect at all. The already obscene 16.5 trillion dollar debt about doubles.
An idiot knows this government will collapse.
What then?
One thing is fer sure.

You're the idiot/.

Location hidden

#831966 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Boehner is a Democrat wearing a Republican costume.
The House just approved a bill that has NO spending cuts and raises taxes a mere additional 600 billion dollars over a 10-year period of time, while the dificit will continue to be 1.3+ trillion dollars. Let’s calculate the effect of that…
1.3+ trillion dollars times 10 years minus 600 billion dollars, plus the existing 16.5 trillion dollars.
An idiot can tell you that government will collapse.
Boehner has to be removed from the Speaker’s chair. If he is not removed, the country will collapse in our lifetime. The Speaker of the House is the only, and last, person that will be able to stop the suicidal insanity of our government. We have to get a Speaker that isn't a Democrat automaton and will stand up against this obvious insanity.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boehner's one of YOURS!!

Deal with it, loser!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831967 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "mulatto"
Then, please tell us who Obama's mother was.
Then, please tell us why you don't call Obama white?
Birfer crap? It's 2013 moran, get the fk over it. Seriously..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831968 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Boehner's one of YOURS!!
Deal with it, loser!!
With no bipartisan agreement about the debt ceiling, spending cuts and tax increases in sight, Boehner reportedly pointed at Reid and said, "Go f**k yourself."

"What are you talking about?" Reid asked.

And Boehner again said, "Go f**k yourself."

The encounter occurred soon after Reid took to the Senate floor and argued that Boehner could have ended the fiscal cliff standoff by bringing up legislation passed by the Senate for a vote. Reid also accused Boehner of catering to members of his party rather than serving the country.

"The American people I don't think understand the House of Representatives is operating without the House of Representatives," Reid said. "It's being operated by a dictatorship of the speaker, not allowing the vast majority of the House of Representatives to get what they want."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/fisc...

Location hidden

#831969 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshit.
Nobody has answered these questions.
What was the name the person we know as "Obama" using at Occidental College?
What was the name the person we know as "Obama" using at Columbia where he enrolled but nobody in his class ever met him, and he is not even mentioned in the class he was supposedly graduating with in the year book?
When did "Barry Soetoro" who entered the United States as a citizen of Indonesia become "Barack Obama"?
And, how do you know this? Perhaps you have information the entire rest of the world has not been allowed to see....
Obama is the President.

He won two terms.

He's not running again.

So all of your lies and hatred will not change anything.

I know you did it in the first term hoping it would prevent a second term.

But you lost.

You are a loser.

No wonder you keep pounding the same, stupid drum long after it wil amount to anything.

Obama won.

You lost.

All your hatred and stupidity won't change anything.

I'm lovin' it!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831970 Jan 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) lit into House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and other House Republicans on Wednesday for adjourning the night before without taking up Hurricane Sandy relief legislation.
"It's absolutely disgraceful," King said on CNN. "People in my party, they wonder why they're becoming a minority party. They're writing off New York, they're writing off New Jersey. Well, they've written me off, and they're gonna have a hard time getting my vote, I can tell you that."
King said that Republicans have no problem finding New York when they want to raise money. In light of Tuesday's inaction, King said, anyone from New York or New Jersey who contributes to the National Republican Congressional Committee should have their "head examined."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
What a blowhard King is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 12-26 3 min Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min KiMerde 51,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 22 min _Zoey_ 7,870
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min _Zoey_ 4,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Mothra 49,332
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Dale 182,104
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM