Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,601 - 767,620 of 1,100,505 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#831768 Jan 1, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Your last Pizza Party:
DUDE LIGHTEN UP

Vienna, Austria

#831769 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
The House is voting tonight on the fiscal deal.
We now just have to worry about reaching a deal on the debt ceiling which raises the threat of a default which threatens another credit downgrade and a panic in the financial markets.
Oy vey...
WELL, THERE'S 267 LESS GUYS YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BLOW TONIGHT. TIMES ARE TOUGH THOUGH...
DUDE LIGHTEN UP

Vienna, Austria

#831770 Jan 1, 2013
TOMORROW, CAROL, I'M GOING TO POST NAKED PICTURES OF YOU WITH THE FARM ANIMALS.
carol

Orlando, FL

#831771 Jan 1, 2013
Bush tax cuts will be made permanent after tonight for those making $400,000 and less.

No spending cuts on the table.

Like I said, the proof will soon be in the pudding.

Obama and Democrats will feel the screws tightening over the next 60 days.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#831772 Jan 1, 2013
DUDE LIGHTEN UP wrote:
TOMORROW, CAROL, I'M GOING TO POST NAKED PICTURES OF YOU WITH THE FARM ANIMALS.
Sad man. Really sad.
carol

Orlando, FL

#831773 Jan 1, 2013
Payroll taxes will also go up.

Isn't that nice of Democrats? Creating no jobs and less pay for those who do work?

I just don't get it.

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#831774 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
Isn't that nice of Democrats? Creating no jobs and less pay for those who do work?
I just don't get it.
That's why we really needed to elect Jim Hayden.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831775 Jan 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Grover Norquist gives House Republicans "permission" to vote for tax deal. This loser is trying to save face as Republicans get ready to wipe their butts with his pledge.
Obama is chief general of get whitey. Whitey needs Obama's signature to eat, piss and shit.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831776 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
I just don't get it.
Obama will make whitey suffer through the taxes. Do you feel the oppression yet. Best way to get whitey is through their pockets. Chief in command has his plan in motion. It's payback time!
NATALIE WOOD

Zagreb, Croatia

#831777 Jan 1, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad man. Really sad.
BABY! YOU AIN'T EVEN SEEN THEM YET! THERE'S THIS ONE OF HER WITH A PIG AND A GOAT... LOOK, DUDE, DON'T SLAY THE MESSENGER...
NATALIE WOOD

Zagreb, Croatia

#831778 Jan 1, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is chief general of get whitey. Whitey needs Obama's signature to eat, piss and shit.
CINDY! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY DRAWN HERE BY ALL THE OTHER SLUTS IN THE THREAD. HARD TO GET ANY WHITER THAN A CANADIAN?
carol

Orlando, FL

#831779 Jan 1, 2013
Every worker will now see their payroll taxes which fund Social Security increase by 2 percentage points to 6.2 percent meaning Uncle Sam would take an extra $1,000 from a worker who earns $50,000 in 2012.

Isn't that nice of Democrats? Taking more of our money to waste on wasteful spending?

Republicans had no choice but to save as many drowning people from the pool as possible with passing this bill - many holding their noses while voting 'aye' just to avoid being blamed and going over the cliff.

But let's not forget Obama's plan of a "balanced approach" - raising taxes and cutting spending.

There are no spending cuts anywhere on the horizon.

This president won't be able to avoid the real problem very much longer.

It should be interesting his proposals of reforms in entitlements and government spending.
NATALIE WOOD

Zagreb, Croatia

#831780 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
I just don't get it.
OH, CAROL, SHUT UP AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH. REMEMBER YOU'RE BASE.
carol

Orlando, FL

#831781 Jan 1, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will make whitey suffer through the taxes. Do you feel the oppression yet. Best way to get whitey is through their pockets. Chief in command has his plan in motion. It's payback time!
Funny you should say that. I, too, have suggested on numerous occasions it's payback time. He sat in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years where hating whitey was preached from the pulpit.

What did we expect?
uber

Chicago, IL

#831782 Jan 1, 2013
Barack Obama for the next 10 more years ! Yes we can !
carol

Orlando, FL

#831783 Jan 1, 2013
NATALIE WOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
CINDY! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY DRAWN HERE BY ALL THE OTHER SLUTS IN THE THREAD. HARD TO GET ANY WHITER THAN A CANADIAN?
I thought you hit your head on a boat deck and drowned a long time ago.
carol

Orlando, FL

#831784 Jan 1, 2013
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we really needed to elect Jim Hayden.
We need term limits on Congress and campaign reform too.

People like Jim Hayden would have a fighting chance.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#831785 Jan 1, 2013
uber wrote:
I believe the current Republicans & the Democrats would be for the repeal of the 22th amendment especially with Obama in Office.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831786 Jan 1, 2013
NATALIE WOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
And your a bag of garbage on the sidewalk waiting for the garbage truck to come and pick you up and put back in the dump. You smelly rotten piece of filth that's only good for a fist f@ck up your azz cause your pusse is simply damaged goods.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831787 Jan 1, 2013
uber wrote:
T.D. Jakes to be the next President. Round up the donations from now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 46 min andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••