Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,581 - 767,600 of 1,083,053 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831715
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

19

19

19

What keeps astonishing me is the absolute lack of faith in it's own citizens the liberals display. Which REAL leader that wants REAL majority of the people would disarm it's own citizens?

I think THIS is much more likely :

They know that 150 million armed people are harder to rob, harder to convince that police arriving 2 minutes after the rapist or shooter is a good thing and MUCH harder to intimidate. You cannot do demographic population overwhelm locally unless you actually send the feds in to disarm us first.

None of the military people I know, officers or privates, active or reserve, liberal or conservative,,,, NONE ,,,,,, N-O-N-E!!! will ever shoot at it's own people on order to force a disarmament upon otherwise law-abiding people. Many would quit, DESERT or simply vanish to join the people. This will leave the soul-less men (I.e. IMHO Federal agents) let to do the dirty and nasty work. We will NOT see liberal activists show up. They would not risk their lives in order to disarm others. even libs are not that fanatical.

There is evidence the feds are playing such scenarios. Not make too much out of it now. A country always exercises contingency plans. I am sure the dept of defense has invasion plans for Siberia, Canada or Mexico designed as well. Just like the French had invasion plans of Germany ready in 1925 or the Germans had invasion plans of France since forever it means little.

However what it DOES mean is that such a scenario is not excluded or unforeseen. THIS should make everybody think... Those who chose not to at this time, probably prefer a totalitarian welfare state with equally poor citizens all dependent upon government, to a nation free from oppression or tyranny with less poor people.

As always with liberals, their actions and records is all you need. Also, half or more of the Republicans is liberals as well. Therefore, trusting these people is not only foolish, but outright dangerous as they will enable all the actions of libs.

Otherwise, buy yourself a sword before you need a sales receipt for that as well. The peasants of Okinawa designed an entire own fighting art of their own after their Japanese occupiers disarmed them. Was that as good as being a samurai with a Katana and a Daikyu? For sl-protection, I dare say YES> For open armed conflict with the military? Don't think so.

Learn from history. One man said that the moment you feel you are not armed, you aren't. Even a little bit of long finger nails can easily rip an exposed throat. We are not going down easily.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831716
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

14

11

11

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be getting too high unemployment benefits to qualify for food stamps.?
try sucking co ck.
pay your light bill with your proceeds.
make do like a republican
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831717
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

17

16

16

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing in your list is illegal for an American citizen to own. The type of rounds for the tank would be restricted just as it is for the Civilians On Patrol Service.(COPS)
Aw, screw this silly waste of time. You people are morons and we all understand that. "Civilians On Patrol," huh? Hahahahahahahahahaha. omigawd! Maybe we should all slip out to Walmart and buy us some of those COP killer bullets? Cause, baby, that's the only way we're going to get rid of you folks isn't it.

I'm going to create a group called... um.. Disgusted Intellectual Elites Converging On White, Aryan, Repulsive Dummies, or, DIE Cowards, for short. Or, maybe, Southern Losers Are Yellow - SLAY for short. The good news is we won't have to hold any meetings cause we'd all know up front what the mission was.
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831718
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

17

16

16

VeganTiger wrote:
What keeps astonishing me is the absolute lack of faith in it's own citizens the liberals display. Which REAL leader that wants REAL majority of the people would disarm it's own citizens?
I think THIS is much more likely :
They know that 150 million armed people are harder to rob, harder to convince that police arriving 2 minutes after the rapist or shooter is a good thing and MUCH harder to intimidate. You cannot do demographic population overwhelm locally unless you actually send the feds in to disarm us first.
None of the military people I know, officers or privates, active or reserve, liberal or conservative,,,, NONE ,,,,,, N-O-N-E!!! will ever shoot at it's own people on order to force a disarmament upon otherwise law-abiding people. Many would quit, DESERT or simply vanish to join the people. This will leave the soul-less men (I.e. IMHO Federal agents) let to do the dirty and nasty work. We will NOT see al ivists show up. They would not risk their lives in order to disa forever it means lite.
However what it DOES is that such a ario is not cluded or unforeseen. THIS d ir actions and records is all you need. Also, half or more of the Republicans is liberals as well. Therefore, trusting these people is not only foolish, but outright dangerous as they will enablr their Japanese occupiers disarmed them. Was that as good as being a amurai with a tan and a Daikyu? For sl-protection, I dare say YES> For open armed conflict with the tary? Don't think so.
Learn from history. One man said that the moment you eel you are not armed, you aren't. Even a little bit of long finger nails can easily rip an exposed throat. We are going down easily.
Well, I suppose that's true. Or it would be if you'd written it. The problem is you're completely illiterate, maybe even Asian. so when something like this shows up with your name on it we all know you're an asshole. Ok, um, sure. Let's see you rip someone's throat open with your fingernails, honey... hahahahahahahahahaha... another moron with a fantasy life.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831719
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

20

20

20

Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Who WAS Rodney King. Anyways, if your wife has a good job that means that within a few months you'll begin to resent her. Then you'll begin to hate her. She'll sense your anger and decide to have an affair with another man - probably a postal worker I'm guessing? Then you'll come home early one day from the VFW and find her doing all the stuff I described to Pilltaker earlier. You'll grab your gun out of the dresser, hold it up to your head, and cock it. Then she'll see you, pull the penis out of her throat and yell, "No, Stosh! Don't do it!" To which you will reply, "Shut up, bitch! you're next!"
Relax and take your pills. I love my wife enough not to be jealous on her, you know. We got married with little money and we still got enough. Furthermore, none of us cheat on each other. Why? because we both can get what we want from each other and the occasional fun we have together with someone.

It is funny how you liberals always project your nasty depictions of love and relationships. The first thing you guys appear to think about is envy, then hate, then lust for others, then being cheated upon. Actually, this is what a friend of my wife says about liberals. Mostly nasty people with nasty attitudes and nasty view on the world. Conservatives are more appropriate, but still WRONG in politics. You libs are both WRONG and NASTY. What a combo!!!

Finally, My wife stayed home for TWO years when our first one came. Did she hate me? Did she envy me? SHE was also strongly in favor of me quitting. She sees the writing on the wall and wants her hubby at home sometimes, you know. Neither does she want to put up with me getting any more death threats against me and my family for not "dealing with their pain" when they "lost" another prescription two hours ago. Especially since it is never taken seriously by law. No more and this is the best I have felt in looooooooooooong time.

You libs still want to think I am all a fool and a fraud, right? What do I need to do to convince you all I am for real? Go on hardball with Chris Matthews or take a lie detector test under oath of perjury?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831720
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

19

19

19

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing in your list is illegal for an American citizen to own. The type of rounds for the tank would be restricted just as it is for the Civilians On Patrol Service.(COPS)
Ah, citizens on parole is what we call them here and they just drive around in retired patrol cars, two at a time, doing only God knows what.

And you're correct about the weapons, anyone can basically own anything they can pay for, John Travolta owns a fighter jet as do many others with his kind of loot. And if dancin John suddenly went lorac I'm pretty sure he could find a way to hang some napalm or H.E. stuff on it.

No one is losing their guns, it's really a stupid topic imo.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831721
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

19

19

19

Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Now.. now... now this, is an ironic statement because that's actually the very principle behind the Social Security system. Somehow I don't think you knew that?
No, this is not SS. I'm not old enough to collect that unless I get disability. I could probably try filing or that. After all, I have several documented cases of assault during my years. Nothing serious, but all the "psychological trauma" adds up, you know. I also has had some bad experiences in the past, I could probably play around with if neccessary.

Actually I thought about it (disability now), but chose against it for other reasons. At this moment, it is better to draw unemployment benefits as long as possible and THEN look for work if they run out. However, I got them for at least 4 more years, I think. Medicare is still a few years away and since I doubt I will be getting much by that time (or it will be worthless) I really should cash in earlier. You got a ;point...
yeah yeah

New Cambria, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831722
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

16

16

16

Is there ANY PLACE in america where a person could go without being surrounded by IGNORANT WHITE TRASH? Them and their savage acting little white devil brats?

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831723
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, citizens on parole is what we call them here and they just drive around in retired patrol cars, two at a time, doing only God knows what.
And you're correct about the weapons, anyone can basically own anything they can pay for, John Travolta owns a fighter jet as do many others with his kind of loot. And if dancin John suddenly went lorac I'm pretty sure he could find a way to hang some napalm or H.E. stuff on it.
No one is losing their guns, it's really a stupid topic imo.
JohnTravolta. Is that ANOTHER Hollywood liberal that talks about gun control, yet is armed to the teeth and could (have his henchmen) take on a minor country if needed?

Even if toothpicks get banned, people like him will still get to keep their toys.

Foolish comparison, next....
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831724
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

17

16

16

yeah yeah wrote:
Is there ANY PLACE in america where a person could go without being surrounded by IGNORANT WHITE TRASH? Them and their savage acting little white devil brats?
Yes, yes there is: Federal Prison.
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831725
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

17

16

16

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, citizens on parole is what we call them here and they just drive around in retired patrol cars, two at a time, doing only God knows what.
And you're correct about the weapons, anyone can basically own anything they can pay for, John Travolta owns a fighter jet as do many others with his kind of loot. And if dancin John suddenly went lorac I'm pretty sure he could find a way to hang some napalm or H.E. stuff on it.
No one is losing their guns, it's really a stupid topic imo.
I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea of John Travolta flying around in anything, frankly. But I'd be more concerned if I found out that Meg Ryan had lasers in her nipples or teeth in her vagina.
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831726
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is not SS. I'm not old enough to collect that unless I get disability. I could probably try filing or that. After all, I have several documented cases of assault during my years. Nothing serious, but all the "psychological trauma" adds up, you know. I also has had some bad experiences in the past, I could probably play around with if neccessary.
Actually I thought about it (disability now), but chose against it for other reasons. At this moment, it is better to draw unemployment benefits as long as possible and THEN look for work if they run out. However, I got them for at least 4 more years, I think. Medicare is still a few years away and since I doubt I will be getting much by that time (or it will be worthless) I really should cash in earlier. You got a ;point...
Wait... this clown got four "lit light bulb" judgits? Holy crap! I gotta go burn another one...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831727
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
JohnTravolta. Is that ANOTHER Hollywood liberal that talks about gun control, yet is armed to the teeth and could (have his henchmen) take on a minor country if needed?
Even if toothpicks get banned, people like him will still get to keep their toys.
Foolish comparison, next....
Jumbolair.com is a long way from Hollywood schmucko.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831728
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Gary Explains It wrote:
Gary Indiana.
Once a thriving steel town in the era of the American steel industry. A time when the backbone of many cities was steel. Unions saw that all workers were paid well. All had an open road to the American Dream. The steel era is gone now. Many of those cities struggled to recover. Some have done exceedingly well. Pittsburgh and Indianapolis to name just two. Others were slower to recover but overall they are. Why is Gary so different? Why is Gary considered the Murder Capitol of the USA when it once had the same shot
at success that every other steel town had? What keeps Gary down? The demographics. The racial makeup. None of the other steel cities came close to the 84% black population that Gary has.
http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/31/urb ...
Wake up America. Stop avoiding the facts. The truth...
Gary Explains It
Gary is just like Detroit.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831729
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure there are a lot of wild chickens, maybe out west somewhere? Unless they weighed 35 pounds and had teeth and claws they wouldn't stand a chance in this dog eat dog world.
California has nots of wild chickens and you can even find them in Texas and Florida. It is very important to know where endemic infectious disease outbreaks happen and locate the source. Hong Kong flu a few years back may have been related to feral chickens interbreeding with domestic ones. Not a hard task, since most feral chicken is generations only removed from domestic ones. "Experts" are still not in agreement if there is any other Chicken than the Gallus Gallus Domesticus around. I think the only exception to that is the Red owl in parts of India. Historically, even excavations from the Indus culture has failed to find evidence of domestic chicken like the type of today or even a pattern of domestication of fowl. However, I believe the "experts" are doing some genetical typing of the red fowl to see if it matches the DNA profile in the Indus Valley that has been excavated in Pakistan and India. Time will tell, but solving this COULD very well create a ground-breaking way of tracking how genetic drift happens and may be applicable to fowl epidemiology ion case of disease outbreaks later on.

One of the HUGE advantages feral chicken has to domestic ones is that they have adapted OR re-expressed their genome for more intense flights, so they actually can easily escape from a dog. You may have heard the phrase "That was a feral chicken". Finally, there have been cases of feral chickens that have assaulted humans and even if you did not take much damage from their beak or claws, it is a high chance of you catching something. There is a Vedic tale about a chicken that killed a man with it's beak. It's been a loooong time since I read the Vedas. Last I read in Sanskrit was Kama Sutra, but I do not understand older Vedas and it's even hard to read a translation in English. Likewise, Ayurveda talks about fowl somewhere and I think it was mentioned in the context as it was a wild one. This makes sense since most vedas appear to have originated in the Himalayas and BEFORE the Indus culture tried domesticating the Red Fowl, if they indeed did. The oldest ascertained domesticated owl is still in China, I believe.

Bottom line: Don't just arrogantly write off the feral chicken like that. Even i they do not get you, they FOR SURE will get your dog (if they have a disease in them) so keep him/her leashed..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831730
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea of John Travolta flying around in anything, frankly. But I'd be more concerned if I found out that Meg Ryan had lasers in her nipples or teeth in her vagina.
Hah, he's actually a pretty good pilot, owns and flies an old Quantis 707 as well, and he keeps it just steps from his front door in Ocala. Before he bought Arthur Jones Ocala property he and the lovely Ms Preston lived at Spruce Creek Fly In near Daytona where he was "talked about" because his planes shook the houses and his money made the "capitalists" uncomfortable. Hah!
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831732
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

yeah yeah wrote:
Is there ANY PLACE in america where a person could go without being surrounded by IGNORANT WHITE TRASH? Them and their savage acting little white devil brats?
try the government housing projects , hard to find whites there, they tend to stay away from high crime areas.
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831733
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax and take your pills. I love my wife enough not to be jealous on her, you know. We got married with little money and we still got enough. Furthermore, none of us cheat on each other. Why? because we both can get what we want from each other and the occasional fun we have together with someone.
It is funny how you liberals always project your nasty depictions of love and relationships. The first thing you guys appear to think about is envy, then hate, then lust for others, then being cheated upon. Actually, this is what a friend of my wiat a combo!!!
Finally, My wife stayed home for TWO years when our first one came. Did she hate me? Did she envy me? SHE was also strongly in favor of me quitting. She sees the writing on the wall and wants her hubby at home sometimes, you know. Neither does she want to put up with me getting any more death threats against me and my family for not "dealing with their pain" when they "lost" another prescription two hours ago. Especially since it is never taken seriously by law. No more and this is the best I have felt in looooooooooooong time.
You libs still want to think I am all a fool and a fraud, right? What do I need to do to convince you all I am for real? Go on hardball with Chris Matthews or take a lie detector test under oath of perjury?
Wait! I got it! you're doing... eastern European, right? Little too stilted for Russian though maybe the Urals somewhere... Ok, now we're getting somewhere. So, um, you eat a lot of cabbage, huh? Frankly, Stosh, I don't think about you beyond what I write here. You're just a plaything to me that I use to sharpen my claws. You could be the President of Hungary for all I care, I have no respect for distinctions like the ones you appear to embrace. I'm an astronaut myself and will soon be leading the first manned expedition to Mars along with Laura Linney and Gwyneth Paltrow even though I can already predict the endless whining about, "Where's Apple? I miss Apple. What do you mean I can't listen to Coldplay anymore? Is that all you people think about is sex?"

Anyways, I don't care if you got two heads and four peckers, I've seen every kind of man or woman there is in the world and they all seem to be assholes including me.

With that said, you got your assholes and you got your assholes...
I don't like to explain jokes, Stosh, but since you're a dumb Polack or whatever... I have no idea who or what you are and therefore, I don't care. What they told you back in Groszy U. about how Americans respect status and education, well, that's probably still true in the south and Midwest but the rest of us not so much.

The first thing I think about is not envy, hate, or lust, the first thing I think about is pussy. Specifically Laura Linney's pussy. I'm not saying I think about it all the time, some of the time I think about Marissa Tomei's pussy. I've been thinking about pussy every minute of every day for decades. It is not a function of my ethnicity or national heritage, it is a function of my testicles. Because I do and you apparently don't does not make you worldview more moral or legitimate than mine. Can you understand that, Stosh? If you want to wade around in a loveless marriage where your wife works to support you while you decide to go on full disability, knock yourself out. But don't judge me, Stosh, or I'll f__k you and the rest of you mealy-mouth Russian mafia bastards up the ass until your bulbous eyes fall out.

Dostvedanya, Stosh, and Happy Nyew Yeahr
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831734
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dem Said: "Abe Lincoln slept with men and was a gayfahghot like you and flaming liberal war monger. Just as boring as you too. A lawyer, nonetheless, fagboey."

Uh-huh. Well, I suppose you gots to calls 'em like you sees 'em. Oh, wait, I get it! You mean up at the Old Soldier's Home? Yeah, that's right, he did sleep up there a lot. Not sure about the rest of your post it sounds a little.. contrived. I know what you mean though, sometimes I bore myself.
Father Penis Time

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831735
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
California has nots of wild chickens and you can even find them in Texas and Florida. It is very important to know where endemic infectious disease outbreaks happen and locate the source. Hong Kong flu a few years back may have been related to feral chickens interbreeding with domestic ones. Not a hard task, since most feral chicken is generations only removed from domestic ones. "Experts" are still not in agreement if there is any other Chicken than the Gallus Gallus Domesticus around. I think the only exception to that is the Red owl in parts of India. Historically, even excavations from the Indus culture has failed to find evidence of domestic chicken like the type of today or even a pattern of domestication of fowl. However, I believe the "experts" are doing some genetical typing of the red fowl to see if it matches the DNA profile in the Indus Valley that has been excavated in Pakistan and India. Time will tell, but solving this COULD very well create a ground-breaking way of tracking how genetic drift happens and may be applicable to fowl epidemiology ion case of disease outbreaks later on.
One of the HUGE advantages feral chicken has to domestic ones is that they have adapted OR re-expressed their genome for more intense flights, so they actually can easily escape from a dog. You may have heard the phrase "That was a feral chicken". Finally, there have been cases of feral chickens that have assaulted humans and even if you did not take much damage from their beak or claws, it is a high chance of you catching something. There is a Vedic tale about a chicken that killed a man with it's beak. It's been a loooong time since I read the Vedas. Last I read in Sanskrit was Kama Sutra, but I do not understand older Vedas and it's even hard to read a translation in English. Likewise, Ayurveda talks about fowl somewhere and I think it was mentioned in the context as it was a wild one. This makes sense since most vedas appear to have originated in the Himalayas and BEFORE the Indus culture tried domesticating the Red Fowl, if they indeed did. The oldest ascertained domesticated owl is still in China, I believe.
Bottom line: Don't just arrogantly write off the feral chicken like that. Even i they do not get you, they FOR SURE will get your dog (if they have a disease in them) so keep him/her leashed..
Ok, you're kinda losing me here, Stosh, tell me about the owls again? If you're a chicken expert what'd you ask me for? I do believe you when you say there are wild chicken in Texas, however, we were forced to take care of one for eight years. Besides, Stosh, I'm not writing off the chickens, I'm making fun of you. I guess you're trying to do the same thing to me but, let's be real, Stosh, you're out of your league. Anyways, tell me about the chickens, Stosh? Tell me about the chickens...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 19 min TW_sugar_daddio 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Jeez 45,867
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr truth slayer 1,866
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,066
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 6 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••