Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,377)

Showing posts 767,521 - 767,540 of1,072,989
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you, If we stood across from the White House for weeks on end. Not working so that the bloated beauracracy didn't have anything to confiscate, I wonder how long it would take them to heave to... Ain't gonna happen though, the real workers won't hit the streets....
There's always the weekends. Most rallies took place in the late afternoons the last time.

But it's not going to happen again. It was a one-time phenomenon. Half of the country demanded government accountability and were labeled racists by the other half.

But you're right - real workers can't afford NOT to work.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom to practice one's religion doesn't include the right to force your beliefs on anyone else. Hobby Lobby is attempting to do that by denying coverage for contraceptive for their employees that don't adhere to their employers extreme views. No one is being forced to use contraceptives it's strictly voluntary but under the law must be made available through employer provided insurance.
Contraception that prevents a fertilized egg from implanting can only be considered abortion if you subscribe to the extreme view that a fertilized egg automatically becomes a full fledged human being.
This concept was put to voters in conservative Mississippi in the form of Amendment 26 and was defeated 59 to 41%.
You're an idiot!
Seriously?

See: Health Depts and PPH.

Available to ANYONE at minimal expense.

And STOP WASTING tax payers DIMEs and TIME-- intrying to just DRAG this nation back to the dark ages!

REALLY-time to GROW up Dupont.
NO, not everyone will be "monetarily rich" in this life (idiots-because there's SO much BETTER than just that shallow/greedy/materialisTic crap) so GET USED to that FACT.

CAP, CURB, BALANCE, B-U-D-G-E-T and live within the means.

And don't TOUCH the wage programs of those that have EARNED and contributed to it...you are NOT "entitled" to it.

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party.

Welcome to OUR geneRATIONAL realities!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have a Middle East oil dependency dipstick. We're now a net exporter of petroleum products and what we do import comes mostly from Canada, Mexico, Brazil and the Caribbean.
www.bloomberg.com/.../u-s-was-net-oil-product... ...
www.csmonitor.com/.../Top-15-sources-of-US-cr...
Keystone is a massive con job. An independent study done by Cornell GLI showed that only a fraction of the jobs promised by would actually be created.
www.ilr.cornell.edu/globallaborinstitute/rese...
When you take into account the extra energy needed to extract and refines the heavy carbon laden tar sands oil it would actually cause fuel prices to rise.
The rest of your post is just too ignorant, delusional and racist to even bother with.
You're an idiot!
BS-shame on YOU-for denying AMERICA JOBS!!!!!!!!!!

They don't make tin foil hats small enough to fit inside the boxes of DUH-- for dolts like you!

SHAME on YOU-for being ANTI-JOBS for America!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Of the 33 nations that the US has invaded since 1945 none have ever had nuclear weapons. Iran needs a nuke to protect itself from the US.
So much for the velveteen SALT PROPOGANDA of HYPOCRICY-eh duhmmy.

(and quit LYING, we know they just want to bully Israel-the ONLY DEMOCRACY in the region)

Barbaric, dark age, rogue, anarchal Freaks.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do bozo's like you feel the need to make up $hit?
How can you, the biggest lying, phony, insecure, cowardly moron on the internet accuse someone of making shytt up? Go make up some phony judge-its and lay them on me you puss.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The Democratic Congress only could have voted on two Obama budgets. Are you saying Bush didn't get his last budget passed or is this just another of your lies?
(rhetorical question)
So what's your point? Democrats rejected Obama's budget proposals because an election year was coming up.

Are you defending the Democrats not passing a budget for three years?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So.
Iran has always had the capabilities to ply havoc with the world oil markets.
Unfortunately for them, they depend on these oil markets.
It would take little effort to use military fore to destroy their oil industry & cripple their economics even further than the sanctions.
But "we don't need no stinkin' domestic continental oil pipe-lines"...as such would only serve purpose in LESS expenditures of human life and limb, to have OUR OWN...and to ell with theirs!

Keep adjusting that glare visor duhmmy, you might get some rational input to compute with then.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Regular Income After deductions.
Nice try
Happy New Year realdave...

Well Americans dang sure ARE not OVER paying...

I'd love to hear which bracket you'd take the deductions away from first with your magic liberal limp wrist wand...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unarguable????
I guess police officers where you live in your imaginary world carry Bushmaster semi automatic rifles with 100 round clips.
The Second Amendment says you have the right to bear arms. Here's your musket. You now bear arms. Now STFU
Where I live the state police carry Colt AR15s with 30 rd mags. Since the police are hired civilians on patrol I have no problem with them having the same weapons any other civilian can own. Military and civilian are different. There are limits placed on the weapons a police force can have. Those limits are the same as the limits of any civilian. No state or local police force is ever mentioned in the Constitution.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Well, I have to go now. Good luck to my fellow clear thinkers breaking down brick walls while I'm gone.

Later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Liberals get to spend more money like the drunk sailors they are...

"Accoding to the Congressional Budget Office, the last-minute fiscal cliff deal reached by congressional leaders and President Barack Obama cuts only $15 billion in spending while increasing tax revenues by $620 billion—a 41:1 ratio of tax increases to spending cuts."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, I have to go now. Good luck to my fellow clear thinkers breaking down brick walls while I'm gone.
Later.
Good luck with keeping the tax rates at the lowest levels in US history for the past 10 years and not paying the bills.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Did I read this right $ 1 in cuts,$ 41 in taxes did Republicans catch the Keynesian Virus?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I sure am glad Chicago is a 'gun free' zone...

"At least 9 people shot in early hours of new year"

http://www.suntimes.com/17331248-761/at-least...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter that you absolutely right.
What matters now is Obama and Reid didn't get everything they wanted.
And Republicans aren't going to be blamed - even if it WAS Obama and Reid who couldn't wait to reenact the last scene from Thelma and Louise with both playing their parts respectively.
Don't worry, its all on the Republican House now. Let's see who really drives us off the cliff.

Personally, I want us to go off. Its time for you deadbeats to pay for the government you elected instead of stealing from my grandkids.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point? Democrats rejected Obama's budget proposals because an election year was coming up.
"carol"
"dumos", i.e. "death of tenzing" is a liar. He claims to be a liberaltarin, in fact he is a liberal. He attacks all conservative ideas regarding conservative ideas and supports the crap coming from his hero, president nobama and those of his ilk.
If "dumos" ain't lying "dumos" ain't talking or posting.
"dumos" offers nothing he is simply looking for attention. Actually "dumos" does offer some things, lying, dancing and dodging and name calling. He is such a wimp his wife dumped him.
Peace
Happy New Year

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a lying idiot. Here's a list:

The budget you're referring to was the 2012 Budget and the vote took place in 2011, what "election year" was coming up?

The afore-mentioned budget was never voted on. The 98-0 vote you're talking about was a procedural vote on whether to take the bill up for consideration. Since it wouldn't pass the House, no point bringing it up.

The 2012 budget is the only budget so far not passed and it wasn't passed because the House put forth their own competing proposal. Under such conditions one budget couldn't pass the Senate while the other couldn't pass the House.

You've been told all of this yet you continue with the lies.

Pretty shameful if you ask me but I'm not the one you think you have to answer to.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Where I live the state police carry Colt AR15s with 30 rd mags. Since the police are hired civilians on patrol I have no problem with them having the same weapons any other civilian can own. Military and civilian are different. There are limits placed on the weapons a police force can have. Those limits are the same as the limits of any civilian. No state or local police force is ever mentioned in the Constitution.
"american wimp"
In the constitution is their a clause or statement or amendment or anything that denies the states or localities from having a police force. Check out the 10th. amendment to the constitution.
Peace
KMA
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you, the biggest lying, phony, insecure, cowardly moron on the internet accuse someone of making shytt up? Go make up some phony judge-its and lay them on me you puss.
Judge-it Queen! LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Where I live the state police carry Colt AR15s with 30 rd mags. Since the police are hired civilians on patrol I have no problem with them having the same weapons any other civilian can own. Military and civilian are different. There are limits placed on the weapons a police force can have. Those limits are the same as the limits of any civilian. No state or local police force is ever mentioned in the Constitution.
Must be peaceful up there in Kenny Perry country, the popo in Orlando could easily go to war with a small country and kick azz.

Armored cars, a tank, plenty of automatic weapons and my personal favorite__elephant guns. Just in case Disney's African elephants or rhinos decide to bust out OCSO has a dozen or so .499 cal Beowulf rifles with laser sights on hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 767,521 - 767,540 of1,072,989
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama turns his back on black Americans 33 min BarrysBleachingSkinWants2 3
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 34 min TheDailySheeple 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,756
Mr. O'Reilly on the black / race issue. 38 min BillyO and the Race Pimps 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min scirocco 68,169
The New, New Math 1 hr IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••