Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,501 - 767,520 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#831656 Jan 1, 2013
Jesse Jackson Jr resigned? Baawaaahhhhhh!!!!

Take his gun away. He's got mental issues, like most libtards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#831657 Jan 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>

The afore-mentioned budget was never voted on. The 98-0 vote you're talking about was a procedural vote on whether to take the bill up for consideration. Since it wouldn't pass the House, no point bringing it up.
Death you’re Wrong ….The entire Senate also unanimously rejected President Obama’s 2013 budget, voting 99-0 against it, following a 414-0 vote against it in the House earlier this year!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831658 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It just occurred to me that the loyalists in the 1770s probably criticized the original Tea Party participants in Boston just as much as modern-day loyalists criticized the Tea Party movement across the nation.
Ironic, isn't it, that the loyalists back then supported more taxation and were on the wrong side of history too?
Oh dear! you haven't been thinking again have you, dear? Did I read in here somewhere you were planning on "taking to the streets" again? So I assume you're planning on this year being a lot like last year?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831659 Jan 1, 2013
Two down, three to go!

carol wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe it's time we took to the streets again demanding reforms and government accountability - and not politicizing it this time.

Chicago wrote:

I'm with you, If we stood across from the White House for weeks on end. Not working so that the bloated beauracracy didn't have anything to confiscate, I wonder how long it would take them to heave to... Ain't gonna happen though, the real workers won't hit the streets....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831660 Jan 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yer such a "liberltarin"!! Unrequited love is such a turrriiible thang, ain't it?
Who danced with Mitch?
I get no date for the dance. Mitch is such a handsome feller I'm sure his dance card is full.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831661 Jan 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yer such a "liberltarin"!! Unrequited love is such a turrriiible thang, ain't it?
Who danced with Mitch?
Liberltarin? I thought he said he was a librarian.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831662 Jan 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death you’re Wrong ….The entire Senate also unanimously rejected President Obama’s 2013 budget, voting 99-0 against it, following a 414-0 vote against it in the House earlier this year!!
Those votes were on a Republican amendment to the budget, the budget as a whole has not been brought up for a vote as far as I know. Its a replay of last year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#831663 Jan 1, 2013
Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, obviously you aren't in advertising or working as a college professor (drug dealer?) Let's see, nine whole words and, um... 7 ghastly mistakes in spelling and grammar. Let me posit a theory as to what the "six figures" might be: 000,005? Really, my boy, if you'll just swallow you could be charging more.
Tell us more about this swallowing...
How do you do it...technique and all...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831664 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It just occurred to me that the loyalists in the 1770s probably criticized the original Tea Party participants in Boston just as much as modern-day loyalists criticized the Tea Party movement across the nation.
Ironic, isn't it, that the loyalists back then supported more taxation and were on the wrong side of history too?
Yes, carol, it's true; colonials loyal to the King of England rejected the notion of a bunch of hooligans and white trash breaking the law and destroying property. On the other hand, so did everyone else. The local Indians would have objected to to the unhelpful characterization but the merchants had already paid the British Army to exterminate them with smallpox infected blankets handed out by none other than George Washington.

According to all available data, the original tea partiers were greedy merchants primarily, motivated by nothing more than to divert the few pennies the British government was charging on tea and paper into their own pockets. And, true to your wandering analogy, these merchants were joined on this occasion by thieves and smugglers who saw the orderly, protected flow of goods and raw materials back and forth to the Motherland as an infringement on their right to prey on others.

The, um, law-abiding "Loyalists," were simply doing their best to obey the laws at that time, and destroying other people's stuff wasn't a high priority for them, so, no, there's no irony here at all, just greed and self-interest, and it is in this that you overlooked the primary parallel.

You overlooked another interesting parallel as well: all of the original "tea partiers are dead."

What the original thugs DID do was to enrage the British government sufficiently to dispatch more troops to protect their colonial interests; a surge if you will. And it was this "surge" and its consequences that eventually provoked the distinctly unhostile citizenry of eastern Massachusetts, much like the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan who still don't understand why nobody was there to greet them with flowers and chocolates.

At the time of the American Revolution, taxes imposed on the colony by the Mother Country amounted to some 4% and very few paid that. A pittance given the millions of pounds sterling Britain had invested in protecting and expanding and governing the colony. What IS certainly ironic is the picture of a nation 250 years later willing to invade two countries halfway around the world for more than TEN YEARS, and then have the very people who called for these actions refuse to pay for them. Even the British were smarter than that. I, for one, want my five trillion dollars back.

Location hidden

#831665 Jan 1, 2013
Unions and those evil 1 percenters...

"Living Like the 1%: Teachers Union Spends Millions on Lavish Parties and Conferences"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/living-like-the-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#831666 Jan 1, 2013
Yeah! Expanding the Empire...

"The United States Army will be deploying troops to nearly three-dozen African nations in the coming year."

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-deploying-troops-or...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831667 Jan 1, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about this swallowing...
How do you do it...technique and all...
Ok, here's how it's done: after you've taken his money and, presumably, got he or they excited to some degree, you rotate yourself around so you're sitting on his face, or, at least, coming at the thing from the direction of its major curvature. This is important as otherwise he might knock your adenoids out banging in and out. Then, of course, you use your hand around the shaft to prevent him from just ramming the whole damn thing down in there willy-nilly and doing some real damage.

Once you've established some sort of rhythm, then SLOWLY begin sliding your hand down the shaft letting more and more of him go down your throat. Be careful to remember to breathe and be sure and spit out any gum or lozenges you might be chewing first. There's always a tendency for beginners to slip a Mento in there but resist the temptation.

Ok, now you've got a rhythm built up and your ass is in his face and, hopefully, you've got a generous load of spit built up in your cheeks. Save this, you'll need it in a minute. What I want you to do now is to do a few rounds of circular breathing and concentrate on relaxing your throat. Do this by reciting, "HOW NOW BROWN COW," as the head of the thing slides past your tonsils and up against your larynx. 9 times out of 10, that's all you'll need so just ride it out til the end and only breathe on the outstroke, that's critical. When you feel the first contractions, just take a deep breath, aim him at the voicebox, and squeeze his balls or tickle his anus. Remember that hand on the shaft though, we don't want ol' Mr. Happy pokin' into a lung.

Now, as I say, that deals with 90% of your swallowing. Once in a while though you're gonna get the whole megillah. Practice with the little ones first so you'll be ready when the time comes. The difference here is that the head is going past your windpipe one way or another and you'll be holding your breath and trying not to throw up at the same time. I used to wrestle with technique in these instances but now I just go in the bathroom and spray some Lanacaine down my throat. After a few blasts of that he could go bowling in there and you'd never know it.

A few more tips: Relax, pretend you're having fun, an when he does come if it's still bubbling up in your mouth pretend it's a mocha latte'. If it's past the voicebox it doesn't matter, it's going right to your thighs.

Hope this helps?

Location hidden

#831668 Jan 1, 2013
Celebrate the culture of...

"All My Babies Mamas"

http://www.sohh.com/2012/12/shawty_los_all_my...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#831669 Jan 1, 2013
Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, carol, it's true; colonials loyal to the King of England rejected the notion of a bunch of hooligans and white trash breaking the law and destroying property. On the other hand, so did everyone else. The local Indians would have objected to to the unhelpful characterization but the merchants had already paid the British Army to exterminate them with smallpox infected blankets handed out by none other than George Washington.
According to all available data, the original tea partiers were greedy merchants primarily, motivated by nothing more than to divert the few pennies the British government was charging on tea and paper into their own pockets. And, true to your wandering analogy, these merchants were joined on this occasion by thieves and smugglers who saw the orderly, protected flow of goods and raw materials back and forth to the Motherland as an infringement on their right to prey on others.
The, um, law-abiding "Loyalists," were simply doing their best to obey the laws at that time, and destroying other people's stuff wasn't a high priority for them, so, no, there's no irony here at all, just greed and self-interest, and it is in this that you overlooked the primary parallel.
You overlooked another interesting parallel as well: all of the original "tea partiers are dead."
What the original thugs DID do was to enrage the British government sufficiently to dispatch more troops to protect their colonial interests; a surge if you will. And it was this "surge" and its consequences that eventually provoked the distinctly unhostile citizenry of eastern Massachusetts, much like the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan who still don't understand why nobody was there to greet them with flowers and chocolates.
At the time of the American Revolution, taxes imposed on the colony by the Mother Country amounted to some 4% and very few paid that. A pittance given the millions of pounds sterling Britain had invested in protecting and expanding and governing the colony. What IS certainly ironic is the picture of a nation 250 years later willing to invade two countries halfway around the world for more than TEN YEARS, and then have the very people who called for these actions refuse to pay for them. Even the British were smarter than that. I, for one, want my five trillion dollars back.
Is your name 'Shawty Lo'?

"Hip-hop meets "Big Love." Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo and his 10, yes 10, baby mamas are reportedly working on their own reality show for Oxygen called "All My Babies' Mamas." A sizzle reel for the show has been making its rounds online and it's everything you would imagine and more."

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/12/27/shawty-lo-ox...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#831670 Jan 1, 2013
Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stay very long...but you would have made King George proud to have you on his side.

By the way, did you see the HBO movie John Adams? It was quite revealing. Adams, a lawyer at the time, defended the Red Coats accused of firing the first shots in the Boston Massacre - and won. Six of the eight soldiers accused were acquitted. The other two were charged with manslaughter.

Adams represents the greatness of this country. His famous line when his cousin, Samuel Adams, threatened to go against him was, "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

Somewhere along the line, liberals' passion began altering the state of facts and evidence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#831671 Jan 1, 2013
Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, here's how it's done: after you've taken his money and, presumably, got he or they excited to some degree, you rotate yourself around so you're sitting on his face, or, at least, coming at the thing from the direction of its major curvature. This is important as otherwise he might knock your adenoids out banging in and out. Then, of course, you use your hand around the shaft to prevent him from just ramming the whole damn thing down in there willy-nilly and doing some real damage.
Once you've established some sort of rhythm, then SLOWLY begin sliding your hand down the shaft letting more and more of him go down your throat. Be careful to remember to breathe and be sure and spit out any gum or lozenges you might be chewing first. There's always a tendency for beginners to slip a Mento in there but resist the temptation.
Ok, now you've got a rhythm built up and your ass is in his face and, hopefully, you've got a generous load of spit built up in your cheeks. Save this, you'll need it in a minute. What I want you to do now is to do a few rounds of circular breathing and concentrate on relaxing your throat. Do this by reciting, "HOW NOW BROWN COW," as the head of the thing slides past your tonsils and up against your larynx. 9 times out of 10, that's all you'll need so just ride it out til the end and only breathe on the outstroke, that's critical. When you feel the first contractions, just take a deep breath, aim him at the voicebox, and squeeze his balls or tickle his anus. Remember that hand on the shaft though, we don't want ol' Mr. Happy pokin' into a lung.
Now, as I say, that deals with 90% of your swallowing. Once in a while though you're gonna get the whole megillah. Practice with the little ones first so you'll be ready when the time comes. The difference here is that the head is going past your windpipe one way or another and you'll be holding your breath and trying not to throw up at the same time. I used to wrestle with technique in these instances but now I just go in the bathroom and spray some Lanacaine down my throat. After a few blasts of that he could go bowling in there and you'd never know it.
A few more tips: Relax, pretend you're having fun, an when he does come if it's still bubbling up in your mouth pretend it's a mocha latte'. If it's past the voicebox it doesn't matter, it's going right to your thighs.
Hope this helps?
Which penis do you prefer to suck on:

Man or mule?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#831673 Jan 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
"dumos", i.e. "death of tenzing" is a liar. He claims to be a liberaltarin, in fact he is a liberal. He attacks all conservative ideas regarding conservative ideas and supports the crap coming from his hero, president nobama and those of his ilk.
If "dumos" ain't lying "dumos" ain't talking or posting.
"dumos" offers nothing he is simply looking for attention. Actually "dumos" does offer some things, lying, dancing and dodging and name calling. He is such a wimp his wife dumped him.
Peace
Happy New Year
Happy New Year to you too, EasyEed.

Tenzing just likes arguing for arguing sake.

But I believe he is also sincere in wanting to rid the country of an exclusive two-party system. Until a third party gets it together and can produce a candidate who has any chance of winning, it's a throw away vote.

But it gives him an excuse to criticize only one party without having any stake in either one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831675 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stay very long...but you would have made King George proud to have you on his side.
By the way, did you see the HBO movie John Adams? It was quite revealing. Adams, a lawyer at the time, defended the Red Coats accused of firing the first shots in the Boston Massacre - and won. Six of the eight soldiers accused were acquitted. The other two were charged with manslaughter.
Adams represents the greatness of this country. His famous line when his cousin, Samuel Adams, threatened to go against him was, "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
Somewhere along the line, liberals' passion began altering the state of facts and evidence.
No, I haven't seen the movie... wait.. was that the one with Laura Linney? If so, I saw it but was masturbating the whole time since I love Laura Linney and have always desired to have her splayed out naked in my lap reading me Shelley while I weave small violets into her pubic hair.

However, I have read the book by McCullagh and all the other books for that matter. Surely, Carol, defending the "enemy" from injustice is a "liberal" concept, or did you forget about waterboarding them, killing them, raping them as a matter of policy. Good thing for those "enemy" soldiers ol John Adams wasn't much of a businessman...
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831676 Jan 1, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Which penis do you prefer to suck on:
Man or mule?
Well, old fellow, just go with your gut on this one. "Fly little bird, fly!" If it comes back to you, it loves you.
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831678 Jan 1, 2013
Is it McCullach, McCollagh? Ah, who cares, he's dead too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 47 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••