Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,401 - 767,420 of 1,079,071 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

America give up your firearms...

You don't need them!

The police can protect you from crime!

unless you live in:

Atlantic City...

"Atlantic City lays off 40 police officers - including a woman on maternity leave - as 93 citywide layoffs take effect"

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/top_t...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
DumPhuk Liberals...
Take EVERYBODY's guns...
That will create safe places...
Let the police protect us...
WAIT....
"Economic woes take toll on U.S. police departments"
"By year's end, nearly 12,000 police officers will have lost their jobs, and 30,000 positions in county and municipal departments will go unfilled, both direct consequences of a faltering economy that has forced deep cuts in local government budgets."
Stupid....Stupid Liberals
No wonder you idiots are BEGGING to smoke pot...
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...
Republicans kill the economy that decimates police departments & then push to arm wackos with assault like weapons with 100 round magazines.

If I were as dumb as you & DAWriter, I'd say it was planned.
Will Vote for Tax Cut

Woodbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

So, House Reps went home this evening so that they can come back in 2013, after taxes go up 10%, and then pass a 5% tax break...just so they can say "WHO ME? I didn't vote for no stinkin' tax hike! I only voted to CUT taxes!!"

What a bunch of TOOLS Reps & Tea Baggers are...making the US government the laughing stock of the world. Way to go, ya friggin' BOZOS!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Obama the saviour...

"Gallup: Disapproval of Obama Has Climbed 5 Points Since Christmas"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-disapp...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Luke on the Lam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, maybe in Pottsville too?
Let the cops from nearby Pottstown pick up the slack, who cares if it's in a different county?

Pottstown is home to the Hill School where a bunch of rich mofo's like the Dupont's idled away their K thru 12 years. Hah__no one was ever held back or diagnosed with an associative disorder at the The Hill School.

Cops? We don't need no stinking cops__just point us towards Bryn Mawr and we'll hitchhike.

And who can forget the Pottstown Firebirds, the best professional football team that never played on national television. Roman Gabriel (Eagles) was a putz compared to Jimmy "King" Corcoran (Firebirds) the first pick of the upstart Seattle expansion team.

Several other Firebirds found their way to the NFL while others found their way to biker gangs, penitentiary's and such__Hah, white boy football was really something special.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's introduce some truth into your post....
The sole reason the WMD issue was even part of the discussion about the 18 UN resolutions being ignored by Saddam Hussein was VALERIE PLAME.
She was solely responsible for the WMD intelligence sent to both Clinton and Bush43.
VALERIE PLAME is responsible for any issue involving WMDs in Iraq.
Should we charge Valerie Plame with the murder of every serviceman killed in Iraq and hang her after she is convicted?
Valerie Plame's job as to verify the intel that the CIA was getting. She did not verify the intel your lying buddy Bush used to kill 4000 soldiers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Gregory....

"Gregory under investigation, out of headlines"

"Gregory remains under investigation, a Washington Metropolitan Police Department official today told POLITICO, but the story seems like a distant memory"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/12/g...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans kill the economy that decimates police departments & then push to arm wackos with assault like weapons with 100 round magazines.
If I were as dumb as you & DAWriter, I'd say it was planned.
you are the duma$$ realdave..

I'll trade you...

You give up your Obamacare and Social Security and I'll surrender my firearms...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you guys focus on, trying to paint a picture of handouts instead of what the country calls on everyone to contribute. The ideal of living in a place where you can make as much as you want just contribute the same percentage in taxes as everyone else. Everyone else see's that as being fair and above board but not you guys. It's all about the amount paid compared to the other guy. What sort of f...d up mind would consider that fair, well the likes of Hannity is one of them.
If you were making a million$ a year and the neighbour next door 35K who only paid $6k in taxes would you expect to only pay $6K on that million as well ? Because that is what the baggers cry foul about distorted logic that makes no sense.
I have no idea what planet you live on. Here on Earth, what is considered fair is the same percentage paid. If a person makes x, they pay n percent of x. If a person makes y, they pay n percent of y.
If a person took advantage of the opportunities offered to every single person in the country, and chose to study something useful to the economy, and studied instead of hanging out with the bros all night, and got a job, and showed up for work every day ON TIME, and did what they were paid to do, and became a student of their profession, then that person would have a very good living standard, and that person would pay more taxes than a person who wasted every opportunity of their life and was a leech on the system.
If everyone had to pay their fair share of what the government they voted for costs, then I guarantee you they wouldn't be voting for a bunch of thieves and frauds flying a Marxist flag. And, we wouldn't have 16 trillion dollars of debt. And, we would have a goddam plan for government instead of the insanity we have now. If they had to pay for what they vote for, they'd vote for people that wouldn't cost them everything they have.

If you make only 10 thousand dollars a year, you owe a certain percentage of that in taxes. Period. End of statement.
No exceptions. No excuses.
Everybody pays their fair share of what the government costs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let the cops from nearby Pottstown pick up the slack, who cares if it's in a different county?
Pottstown is home to the Hill School where a bunch of rich mofo's like the Dupont's idled away their K thru 12 years. Hah__no one was ever held back or diagnosed with an associative disorder at the The Hill School.
Cops? We don't need no stinking cops__just point us towards Bryn Mawr and we'll hitchhike.
And who can forget the Pottstown Firebirds, the best professional football team that never played on national television. Roman Gabriel (Eagles) was a putz compared to Jimmy "King" Corcoran (Firebirds) the first pick of the upstart Seattle expansion team.
Several other Firebirds found their way to the NFL while others found their way to biker gangs, penitentiary's and such__Hah, white boy football was really something special.
You ever been to Roscoe's in Hollywood?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Who needs guns for protection when you have Police...
Unless you live here:
"Petaluma restructures police department, lays off 5"
http://www.watchsonomacounty.com/2011/07/citi...
Shoplifting has disappeared in Petaluma since Winnona Ryder moved away and the cops there weren't worth a fk at kidnappings iirc.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did you vote for this year?
Very obviously, I didn't vote for the Marxist communists. I am a capitalist. And, I believe having a very, very credible ability to project force is directly proportional to the health of our economy. And, I believe the Constitution prevents the president from issuing edicts directly to the people.
I voted for the capitalist who believes in maintaining a strong military capability.
Other issues were secondary.

So, just who did I vote for?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had budgets.
We went from a balanced one to doubling the debt & creating the worse recession in 80 years.
Wow, those budgets really helped.
The White Houses budget for fiscal 2013 begins with a broken promise, adds some phony policy assumptions, throws in a few rosy forecasts and omits all kinds of painful decisions. Even then, the proposal would add $1 trillion more to the national debt than Obama contemplated a few months ago and it is a non-starter on Capitol Hill, where even Senate Democrats have no plans to take it up. It is, in other words, exactly what it was supposed to be: a campaign document.

The budget calls for hundreds of billions of dollars in new spending. It shows deficits exceeding $600 billion in every year but one over the next decade, while the debt grows to $18.7 trillion.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/obamas...

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the duma$$ realdave..
I'll trade you...
You give up your Obamacare and Social Security and I'll surrender my firearms...
If they go with the NRA plan, you'll make the list of those too stupid to own guns.

I never said ban all guns, Dumbass.

Obama never said it.

So, who s saying it??? I mean besides you right whiners.

I have good health insurance & I pay into SS. My having those things don't kill people.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever been to Roscoe's in Hollywood?
Yeah, like I travel 3000 miles for breakfast. I do like chicken and waffles though.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had budgets.
We went from a balanced one to doubling the debt & creating the worse recession in 80 years.
Wow, those budgets really helped.
History class again. This time, don't sleep through it.

First, some civics.
The president cannot invent spending programs. Congress has total control of all spending, revenue and borrowing.

And now, some history.
dot-com bust
Arab jihad murders 3000 Americans and declares a global war on the United States
Wars have a cost.
January, 2007, Democrats take control of all the purse strings of government. Deficit is 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.
What's the deficit today? Did you say 10 times what the deficit was the Democrats started with?
Total debt in 2001 was 5 trillion dollars before the Arab jihad declared war on the United States.
In January, 2007, the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government with a total debt of 8 trillin dollars, 3 trillion dollars of debt being added due to the dot-com bust and the war the Arab jihad started.
What is the debt today? Did you say twice what the Democrats started with?

The recession was caused by the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program. No escaping that fact.

You may bring this new information to your next indoctrination session. I know it's not included in the material you're programmed to regurgitate.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Will Vote for Tax Cut wrote:
So, House Reps went home this evening so that they can come back in 2013, after taxes go up 10%, and then pass a 5% tax break...just so they can say "WHO ME? I didn't vote for no stinkin' tax hike! I only voted to CUT taxes!!"
What a bunch of TOOLS Reps & Tea Baggers are...making the US government the laughing stock of the world. Way to go, ya friggin' BOZOS!!
Revenue is not the problem. Spending is the problem.
Cut spending. After you cut spending, we'll start discussing revenue. First topic, half the population is paying all the income tax for the entire population. What is your proposal to increase the number of people paying taxes?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Plame's job as to verify the intel that the CIA was getting. She did not verify the intel your lying buddy Bush used to kill 4000 soldiers.
That was her specific job, dufus. And, you're right. She didn't verify anything. If she did, then Clinton wouldn't have bombed Iraq every other goddam day.
Valerie Plame was the managing director for the CIA's intelligence operation on Saddam Hussein's WMD programs.
Vallerie Plame reported to Bill Clinton that Saddam Hussein had viable WMD programs. Valerie Plame reported to Bush43 that Saddam Hussein had viable WMD programs.
Valerie Plame was responsible for the WMD part of the 18 UN resolutions being ignored justification to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
That was her assigned job. She headed the operation. She generated all analysis given to Clinton, who used it to bomb Iraq every other day, and to Bush 43, who used it to remove Saddam Hussein from power.
Will Vote for Tax Cut

Woodbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenue is not the problem. Spending is the problem.
Cut spending. After you cut spending, we'll start discussing revenue. First topic, half the population is paying all the income tax for the entire population. What is your proposal to increase the number of people paying taxes?
Since WHEN do House Reps consider actual issues such as this? You know full well exactly what they will do on 1/2/2013 - vote for a fake tax cut thereby approving a tax hike. Do you think there is any other ending to this game?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Will Vote for Tax Cut wrote:
This is was the prediction after Obama got re-elected. Rather than accepting the peoples voice, they want to hear their own even thou the world consensus view is tea baggers are idiots. Not only deliberately bring the US economy down, it will make another big hit on the world economy compounding the problem. All over not wanting to pay tax. It is so f...d up its like you are dealing with stone age thinking.
Who would set out to deliberately destroy their own country over greed. These ppl do & do it over n over again. It is exactly the same as burning your house down in protest over land tax increase. No other word for it, America's Taliban are alive and well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 41 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 53 min RACE 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min truth 48,867
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••