Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831695 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring your crude liberalistic remarks...
Adams believed the form of government should be chosen to attain the desired ends, which are the happiness and virtue of the greatest number of people.
Adams' "Defence" can be read as an articulation of the classical republican theory of mixed government. Adams contended that social classes exist in every political society, and that a good government must accept that reality. For centuries, dating back to Aristotle, a mixed regime balancing monarchy, aristocracy, and democracy that is, the king, the nobles, and the people was required to preserve order and liberty.
...Doesn't sound like "leveling the playing field" to me...
John Adams was a silly prig, dear, and he's dead to boot. When an eighteenth century man used the word "Republican" he meant, liberal revolutionary. You are conflating its original meaning with is current more dreary one. Likewise you make simple human bodily functions sound seedy and unsavoury. Masturbating to the vision of a woman one loves is hardly "crude." It is evidence of an imagination so vivid as to create flesh where there was none; to create smell where there was only emptiness; to imagine a woman's wet flesh based on nothing more than mental power. It's hardly a crude pursuit, dear, you should try it. I'm not sure where the level playing field thing came from? I'm trying to eradicate you with as much dedication as you're trying to bore me to death. Don't tell me, you had to leaaaaavvvvvveeeee againnnnnnnnnn......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#831696 Jan 1, 2013
Happy New year to everybody, excluding liberals, gun grabbers and others who do only want me harm, LOL.

First day on the dole since last night at 0000. Now, a friend of mine who knows the game, says I may not get unemployment benefits since I quit. I have an appointment with my attorney on Friday. He told me it will take some procedural litigation, but should not hold me up in the long run. I will likely draw maximum benefits. Wonder how much it is.

Also, republitards, roll down the pants and take it. Otherwise I may not get unemployment benefits early on. Come on Obama, give it to those losers. I can never put up with people who doesn't stand up to themselves and/or lie at the same time.

Finally, I will get to play golf or pool without having to fear need to cover someone that cannot come in. Life is smiling. I think I will vote Obama next time too, assuming he extends the unemployment benefits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831697 Jan 1, 2013
After Barack Obama, T.D. Jakes is to be the next President. Start sending donations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831698 Jan 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>An HBO movie? Screenplay by Kirk Ellis based on a book by David McCullogh?
An honest portrayal of history you say???
Yes, she did. Though I thought the casting of Laura Linney was particularly brilliant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#831699 Jan 1, 2013
After all these years of paying into the system, it is time to start collecting with interest...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831700 Jan 1, 2013
I'm always amazed at the vocal opponents of physical love who wouldn't be here without it... even the ones whose mothers were raped to do it apparently. After all, in a way, Uncle Bill was only expressing his appreciation for God's handiwork.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gary Explains It

Ashburn, VA

#831701 Jan 1, 2013
Gary Indiana.
Once a thriving steel town in the era of the American steel industry. A time when the backbone of many cities was steel. Unions saw that all workers were paid well. All had an open road to the American Dream. The steel era is gone now. Many of those cities struggled to recover. Some have done exceedingly well. Pittsburgh and Indianapolis to name just two. Others were slower to recover but overall they are. Why is Gary so different? Why is Gary considered the Murder Capitol of the USA when it once had the same shot
at success that every other steel town had? What keeps Gary down? The demographics. The racial makeup. None of the other steel cities came close to the 84% black population that Gary has.
http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/31/urb ...

Wake up America. Stop avoiding the facts. The truth...
Gary Explains It

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831702 Jan 1, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
Happy New year to everybody, excluding liberals, gun grabbers and others who do only want me harm, LOL.
First day on the dole since last night at 0000. Now, a friend of mine who knows the game, says I may not get unemployment benefits since I quit. I have an appointment with my attorney on Friday. He told me it will take some procedural litigation, but should not hold me up in the long run. I will likely draw maximum benefits. Wonder how much it is.
Also, republitards, roll down the pants and take it. Otherwise I may not get unemployment benefits early on. Come on Obama, give it to those losers. I can never put up with people who doesn't stand up to themselves and/or lie at the same time.
Finally, I will get to play golf or pool without having to fear need to cover someone that cannot come in. Life is smiling. I think I will vote Obama next time too, assuming he extends the unemployment benefits.
Not sure what any of this means? I assume you're referring to that famous golf course designed by Rodney King? you know, the one where they take food stamps in lieu of greens fees?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831703 Jan 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right Carol__like you ever attended any Tea Party rallies. And how on earth would your stupid azz know when, where and what time rallies were held.
Half the nation? Do you pretend that half the nation, or even half the voters bought into the Tea Party line? How many Tea Party supporters were there prior to the 2010 elections and where in the fuhell did they suddenly disappear to since?
Forty one million Tea Party supporters was someone at FreedomWerks wild azz self serving guess but even that inflated figure doesn't constitute half the nation, or the nations voters.
The Tea Party was the flavor of the month for the manifest destiny folks and low voltage racists like you. It was a fkn fad, like bell bottoms and troll dolls__it's gone and it ain't coming back__Dick Armey said so! Eight million time$!
True, how true. And that was after he marched clumsily into the Freedom Works offices and fired the entire staff, replacing them with a more ideologically driven crew.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831704 Jan 1, 2013
Gary Explains It wrote:
Gary Indiana.
Once a thriving steel town in the era of the American steel industry. A time when the backbone of many cities was steel. Unions saw that all workers were paid well. All had an open road to the American Dream. The steel era is gone now. Many of those cities struggled to recover. Some have done exceedingly well. Pittsburgh and Indianapolis to name just two. Others were slower to recover but overall they are. Why is Gary so different? Why is Gary considered the Murder Capitol of the USA when it once had the same shot
at success that every other steel town had? What keeps Gary down? The demographics. The racial makeup. None of the other steel cities came close to the 84% black population that Gary has.
http://cnnphotos.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/31/urb ...
Wake up America. Stop avoiding the facts. The truth...
Gary Explains It
Well, to be honest it's a chicken and egg thing. You're the chicken incidentally. Why is it that domestic chickens are all white do you imagine?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#831706 Jan 1, 2013
Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what any of this means? I assume you're referring to that famous golf course designed by Rodney King? you know, the one where they take food stamps in lieu of greens fees?
I will be getting too high unemployment benefits to qualify for food stamps. Neither wpuld I want to go to a golf course where food stamps are used, even though I could understand why. Most food stamps of today are probably more worth than the greenback. Also, my wife has a great job, so she won't get it either.

Who is Rodney King?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#831707 Jan 1, 2013
Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be honest it's a chicken and egg thing. You're the chicken incidentally. Why is it that domestic chickens are all white do you imagine?
What's wrong with a chicken? I agree with you that there are quite many white chickens, but it really depends upon the breed. I have seen red, yellow, brown and even a special beige type. The most important with a chicken is still how it is raised. Liberals and their corporate allies keep telling us that there is no difference between cage bred and wildly bred, but I am not so sure.

Finally, are wild Chickens black?? IS that what you are trying to say here?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#831708 Jan 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Must be peaceful up there in Kenny Perry country, the popo in Orlando could easily go to war with a small country and kick azz.
Armored cars, a tank, plenty of automatic weapons and my personal favorite__elephant guns. Just in case Disney's African elephants or rhinos decide to bust out OCSO has a dozen or so .499 cal Beowulf rifles with laser sights on hand.
Nothing in your list is illegal for an American citizen to own. The type of rounds for the tank would be restricted just as it is for the Civilians On Patrol Service.(COPS)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831709 Jan 1, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be getting too high unemployment benefits to qualify for food stamps. Neither wpuld I want to go to a golf course where food stamps are used, even though I could understand why. Most food stamps of today are probably more worth than the greenback. Also, my wife has a great job, so she won't get it either.
Who is Rodney King?
Who WAS Rodney King. Anyways, if your wife has a good job that means that within a few months you'll begin to resent her. Then you'll begin to hate her. She'll sense your anger and decide to have an affair with another man - probably a postal worker I'm guessing? Then you'll come home early one day from the VFW and find her doing all the stuff I described to Pilltaker earlier. You'll grab your gun out of the dresser, hold it up to your head, and cock it. Then she'll see you, pull the penis out of her throat and yell, "No, Stosh! Don't do it!" To which you will reply, "Shut up, bitch! you're next!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831710 Jan 1, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a chicken? I agree with you that there are quite many white chickens, but it really depends upon the breed. I have seen red, yellow, brown and even a special beige type. The most important with a chicken is still how it is raised. Liberals and their corporate allies keep telling us that there is no difference between cage bred and wildly bred, but I am not so sure.
Finally, are wild Chickens black?? IS that what you are trying to say here?
Well, it depends on the chicken. I was using the word in my post as a pejorative. I wasn't referring to a flightless bird. I'm not sure there are a lot of wild chickens, maybe out west somewhere? Unless they weighed 35 pounds and had teeth and claws they wouldn't stand a chance in this dog eat dog world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#831711 Jan 1, 2013
Happy New Year!
Show me your tits!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831712 Jan 1, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
After all these years of paying into the system, it is time to start collecting with interest...
Now.. now... now this, is an ironic statement because that's actually the very principle behind the Social Security system. Somehow I don't think you knew that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#831713 Jan 1, 2013
Father Penis Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Who WAS Rodney King. Anyways, if your wife has a good job that means that within a few months you'll begin to resent her. Then you'll begin to hate her. She'll sense your anger and decide to have an affair with another man - probably a postal worker I'm guessing? Then you'll come home early one day from the VFW and find her doing all the stuff I described to Pilltaker earlier. You'll grab your gun out of the dresser, hold it up to your head, and cock it. Then she'll see you, pull the penis out of her throat and yell, "No, Stosh! Don't do it!" To which you will reply, "Shut up, bitch! you're next!"
very nice!
always a pleasure.
dem

Chicago, IL

#831714 Jan 1, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Rodney King?
hey look its the; doctor, personal trainer, real estate tycoon, immigrant, full of shit, threesome frequenting, gun nut, tea bag, azzhole.

afternoon, ma'am!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#831715 Jan 1, 2013
What keeps astonishing me is the absolute lack of faith in it's own citizens the liberals display. Which REAL leader that wants REAL majority of the people would disarm it's own citizens?

I think THIS is much more likely :

They know that 150 million armed people are harder to rob, harder to convince that police arriving 2 minutes after the rapist or shooter is a good thing and MUCH harder to intimidate. You cannot do demographic population overwhelm locally unless you actually send the feds in to disarm us first.

None of the military people I know, officers or privates, active or reserve, liberal or conservative,,,, NONE ,,,,,, N-O-N-E!!! will ever shoot at it's own people on order to force a disarmament upon otherwise law-abiding people. Many would quit, DESERT or simply vanish to join the people. This will leave the soul-less men (I.e. IMHO Federal agents) let to do the dirty and nasty work. We will NOT see liberal activists show up. They would not risk their lives in order to disarm others. even libs are not that fanatical.

There is evidence the feds are playing such scenarios. Not make too much out of it now. A country always exercises contingency plans. I am sure the dept of defense has invasion plans for Siberia, Canada or Mexico designed as well. Just like the French had invasion plans of Germany ready in 1925 or the Germans had invasion plans of France since forever it means little.

However what it DOES mean is that such a scenario is not excluded or unforeseen. THIS should make everybody think... Those who chose not to at this time, probably prefer a totalitarian welfare state with equally poor citizens all dependent upon government, to a nation free from oppression or tyranny with less poor people.

As always with liberals, their actions and records is all you need. Also, half or more of the Republicans is liberals as well. Therefore, trusting these people is not only foolish, but outright dangerous as they will enable all the actions of libs.

Otherwise, buy yourself a sword before you need a sales receipt for that as well. The peasants of Okinawa designed an entire own fighting art of their own after their Japanese occupiers disarmed them. Was that as good as being a samurai with a Katana and a Daikyu? For sl-protection, I dare say YES> For open armed conflict with the military? Don't think so.

Learn from history. One man said that the moment you feel you are not armed, you aren't. Even a little bit of long finger nails can easily rip an exposed throat. We are not going down easily.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min PEllen 98,697
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,955
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,594
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min Uzi 68,799
dear abby 11-28 47 min PEllen 1
ask amy 11-28 49 min PEllen 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,855
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]