Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#831673 Jan 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
"dumos", i.e. "death of tenzing" is a liar. He claims to be a liberaltarin, in fact he is a liberal. He attacks all conservative ideas regarding conservative ideas and supports the crap coming from his hero, president nobama and those of his ilk.
If "dumos" ain't lying "dumos" ain't talking or posting.
"dumos" offers nothing he is simply looking for attention. Actually "dumos" does offer some things, lying, dancing and dodging and name calling. He is such a wimp his wife dumped him.
Peace
Happy New Year
Happy New Year to you too, EasyEed.

Tenzing just likes arguing for arguing sake.

But I believe he is also sincere in wanting to rid the country of an exclusive two-party system. Until a third party gets it together and can produce a candidate who has any chance of winning, it's a throw away vote.

But it gives him an excuse to criticize only one party without having any stake in either one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831675 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stay very long...but you would have made King George proud to have you on his side.
By the way, did you see the HBO movie John Adams? It was quite revealing. Adams, a lawyer at the time, defended the Red Coats accused of firing the first shots in the Boston Massacre - and won. Six of the eight soldiers accused were acquitted. The other two were charged with manslaughter.
Adams represents the greatness of this country. His famous line when his cousin, Samuel Adams, threatened to go against him was, "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
Somewhere along the line, liberals' passion began altering the state of facts and evidence.
No, I haven't seen the movie... wait.. was that the one with Laura Linney? If so, I saw it but was masturbating the whole time since I love Laura Linney and have always desired to have her splayed out naked in my lap reading me Shelley while I weave small violets into her pubic hair.

However, I have read the book by McCullagh and all the other books for that matter. Surely, Carol, defending the "enemy" from injustice is a "liberal" concept, or did you forget about waterboarding them, killing them, raping them as a matter of policy. Good thing for those "enemy" soldiers ol John Adams wasn't much of a businessman...
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831676 Jan 1, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Which penis do you prefer to suck on:
Man or mule?
Well, old fellow, just go with your gut on this one. "Fly little bird, fly!" If it comes back to you, it loves you.
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831678 Jan 1, 2013
Is it McCullach, McCollagh? Ah, who cares, he's dead too.
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831679 Jan 1, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he will retire to live a life of luxury.
I thought that was what you guys were all about? I guess that's why you folks continue to walk behind the horse instead of in front of it?
carol

Orlando, FL

#831680 Jan 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a lying idiot. Here's a list:
The budget you're referring to was the 2012 Budget and the vote took place in 2011, what "election year" was coming up?
The afore-mentioned budget was never voted on. The 98-0 vote you're talking about was a procedural vote on whether to take the bill up for consideration. Since it wouldn't pass the House, no point bringing it up.
The 2012 budget is the only budget so far not passed and it wasn't passed because the House put forth their own competing proposal. Under such conditions one budget couldn't pass the Senate while the other couldn't pass the House.
You've been told all of this yet you continue with the lies.
Pretty shameful if you ask me but I'm not the one you think you have to answer to.
Okay, they rejected his budget in 2012. They just refused to pass any budget in 3 years because of the upcoming election. My bad.

It was the second year in a row the Senate voted down Obama’s budget.

January 26, 2010
The Senate has rejected a plan backed by President Barack Obama to create a bipartisan task force to tackle the deficit this year.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/news/ap/poli...

Does the last one count? It was an election year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831684 Jan 1, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had budgets.
We went from a balanced one to doubling the debt & creating the worse recession in 80 years.
Wow, those budgets really helped.
Dimwitted dave, has a head like concrete:
The Myth of the Clinton Surplus - Craig Steiner - Common ...
And Clinton's last budget ... A balanced budget or a budget ... A common tactic used by those that cling to the myth of the Clinton surplus seems to be ...
www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16 – seo more
DEAN: Clinton, Gingrich and the balanced budget myth ...
DEAN: Clinton, Gingrich and the balanced budget myth Credit claimed for something that didn’t happen. Comment(s) Size:+/-Print; By Warren L. Dean Jr.-
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/6/clint... ...– seo more
The myth of Clinton's balanced budget - Amazon.com : Customer ...
A discussion in the Politics forum ... All ...
www.amazon.com/forum/politics/Tx1RNC10TLEHYKD... ...– seo more
FactCheck.org : The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton
Clinton’s fiscal 1994 budget also contained some spending restraints.... the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.
factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-deficit-... – seo more
Dave really hates white guys.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.. the Washinton Times? They used to deliver that paper to my house and I'd never ordered it. I read it a few times, saw what it was, and learned enough to discover it was owned by a Korean and had lost a billion dollars in the first ten years of its production. So I started thinking, "Why would some Korean criminal publish a "newspaper" in Washington DC that lost money? A lot of money!

Anyways, I called their office and told them to stop delivering it. They didn't. I called several more times with the same result. Then I went to a local custom molder and had an orange plastic 1mm sheath molded in the same color as the one the paper normally came in, except mine was in the shape of a big condom. It was perfect, it looked like a 16" long uncircumcised dick that was 4" in diameter.

I, um, collected the Times from my neighbors' porches and driveways, removed them from their wrappers, repackaged them in mine and then re-delivered them. Then I took a photo of all the penis wrappers laying on houses and pavements, in bushes, etc. Then I e-mailed the Times and sent them the pictures, again requesting they stop delivering the paper. The next day it was gone.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831685 Jan 1, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had budgets.
We went from a balanced one to doubling the debt & creating the worse recession in 80 years.
Wow, those budgets really helped.
Dimwitted dave, has a head like concrete:
The Myth of the Clinton Surplus - Craig Steiner - Common ...
And Clinton's last budget ... A balanced budget or a budget ... A common tactic used by those that cling to the myth of the Clinton surplus seems to be ...
www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16 – seo more
DEAN: Clinton, Gingrich and the balanced budget myth ...
DEAN: Clinton, Gingrich and the balanced budget myth Credit claimed for something that didn’t happen. Comment(s) Size:+/-Print; By Warren L. Dean Jr.-
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/6/clint... ...– seo more
The myth of Clinton's balanced budget - Amazon.com : Customer ...
A discussion in the Politics forum ... All ...
www.amazon.com/forum/politics/Tx1RNC10TLEHYKD... ...– seo more
FactCheck.org : The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton
Clinton’s fiscal 1994 budget also contained some spending restraints.... the federal budget was balanced and the deficit was erased, if only for a while.
factcheck.org/2008/02/the-budget-and-deficit-... – seo more
Dave really hates white guys.
Still using trying the debt figure myth to discredit a budget surplus huh?

You even posted a FactCheck link that says you're FOS.

Keeerist y'all are dense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#831686 Jan 1, 2013
Father Time wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't seen the movie... wait.. was that the one with Laura Linney? If so, I saw it but was masturbating the whole time since I love Laura Linney and have always desired to have her splayed out naked in my lap reading me Shelley while I weave small violets into her pubic hair.
However, I have read the book by McCullagh and all the other books for that matter. Surely, Carol, defending the "enemy" from injustice is a "liberal" concept, or did you forget about waterboarding them, killing them, raping them as a matter of policy. Good thing for those "enemy" soldiers ol John Adams wasn't much of a businessman...
Ignoring your crude liberalistic remarks...

Adams believed the form of government should be chosen to attain the desired ends, which are the happiness and virtue of the greatest number of people.

Adams' "Defence" can be read as an articulation of the classical republican theory of mixed government. Adams contended that social classes exist in every political society, and that a good government must accept that reality. For centuries, dating back to Aristotle, a mixed regime balancing monarchy, aristocracy, and democracy — that is, the king, the nobles, and the people — was required to preserve order and liberty.

...Doesn't sound like "leveling the playing field" to me...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831687 Jan 1, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
he'll live in luxury on our money. But the point your silly self missed is Obama's bankrupting the country before he retires. That's what 8 years of trillion dollar plus deficits will do.
Oh, um, sure. I heard that too. He only ran for that office to run up a bunch of bills, steal the TV's, and split. Sure, dude, of course. You'd know if anyone would. You wait, in a year or two it'll come out that he caused Hillary's concussion doin' her on the marble floor of the men's room in the WH basement while Michelle was upstairs trying to squeeze into her whore-pants.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831688 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always the weekends. Most rallies took place in the late afternoons the last time.
But it's not going to happen again. It was a one-time phenomenon. Half of the country demanded government accountability and were labeled racists by the other half.
But you're right - real workers can't afford NOT to work.
Yeah right Carol__like you ever attended any Tea Party rallies. And how on earth would your stupid azz know when, where and what time rallies were held.

Half the nation? Do you pretend that half the nation, or even half the voters bought into the Tea Party line? How many Tea Party supporters were there prior to the 2010 elections and where in the fuhell did they suddenly disappear to since?

Forty one million Tea Party supporters was someone at FreedomWerks wild azz self serving guess but even that inflated figure doesn't constitute half the nation, or the nations voters.

The Tea Party was the flavor of the month for the manifest destiny folks and low voltage racists like you. It was a fkn fad, like bell bottoms and troll dolls__it's gone and it ain't coming back__Dick Armey said so! Eight million time$!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831689 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, they rejected his budget in 2012. They just refused to pass any budget in 3 years because of the upcoming election. My bad.
January 26, 2010
The Senate has rejected a plan backed by President Barack Obama to create a bipartisan task force to tackle the deficit this year.
Wait? I thought you were going again? What, are you doing, bungee jumping?
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831691 Jan 1, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
A new year, a good time to once again refute the filthy lies from Topix dumbasses re federal spending, on "blue" or "red" states.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/...
"Alaska received nearly twice the national average, taking in $20,351.13 per resident, the most of any American state. The state with the second-highest total in per-capita federal funds received was Virginia, at $19,734.
The District of Columbia, however, received an even higher amount per capita than both those states. The nation’s capital received $83,196.12 per resident, mainly because of salaries and wages paid to the many federal employees who work there..........
more..........
Yeah, um, you mean the federal government right? but, um, the District of Columbia isn't a state... so... um.. how can it rank number 1 on the states that receive the most federal funds? More to the point, what's in Alaska? There aren't any Senators in the District and the Congresswoman can't vote, so, um, how do you figure... aw, hell, you're that Dumbo who reads the Washington Times, why do I bother?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831692 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
January 26, 2010
Obama signs 2011 budget deal into law

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-15/politics/o...

This budget BS is pretty moot anyway with almost 70% of the budget going to mandatory spending. In case your head is still on backwards that means they can only do battle over 30% of the budget. For a frame of reference, in 2013 the deficit is 24% of the budget and Defense makes up 2/3 of discretionary spending.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Time

Anonymous Proxy

#831693 Jan 1, 2013
Goddam! Those Eskimos are sure resource intensive, aren't they?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831694 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stay very long...but you would have made King George proud to have you on his side.
By the way, did you see the HBO movie John Adams? It was quite revealing. Adams, a lawyer at the time, defended the Red Coats accused of firing the first shots in the Boston Massacre - and won. Six of the eight soldiers accused were acquitted. The other two were charged with manslaughter.
Adams represents the greatness of this country. His famous line when his cousin, Samuel Adams, threatened to go against him was, "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
Somewhere along the line, liberals' passion began altering the state of facts and evidence.
An HBO movie? Screenplay by Kirk Ellis based on a book by David McCullogh?

An honest portrayal of history you say???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831695 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring your crude liberalistic remarks...
Adams believed the form of government should be chosen to attain the desired ends, which are the happiness and virtue of the greatest number of people.
Adams' "Defence" can be read as an articulation of the classical republican theory of mixed government. Adams contended that social classes exist in every political society, and that a good government must accept that reality. For centuries, dating back to Aristotle, a mixed regime balancing monarchy, aristocracy, and democracy — that is, the king, the nobles, and the people — was required to preserve order and liberty.
...Doesn't sound like "leveling the playing field" to me...
John Adams was a silly prig, dear, and he's dead to boot. When an eighteenth century man used the word "Republican" he meant, liberal revolutionary. You are conflating its original meaning with is current more dreary one. Likewise you make simple human bodily functions sound seedy and unsavoury. Masturbating to the vision of a woman one loves is hardly "crude." It is evidence of an imagination so vivid as to create flesh where there was none; to create smell where there was only emptiness; to imagine a woman's wet flesh based on nothing more than mental power. It's hardly a crude pursuit, dear, you should try it. I'm not sure where the level playing field thing came from? I'm trying to eradicate you with as much dedication as you're trying to bore me to death. Don't tell me, you had to leaaaaavvvvvveeeee againnnnnnnnnn......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#831696 Jan 1, 2013
Happy New year to everybody, excluding liberals, gun grabbers and others who do only want me harm, LOL.

First day on the dole since last night at 0000. Now, a friend of mine who knows the game, says I may not get unemployment benefits since I quit. I have an appointment with my attorney on Friday. He told me it will take some procedural litigation, but should not hold me up in the long run. I will likely draw maximum benefits. Wonder how much it is.

Also, republitards, roll down the pants and take it. Otherwise I may not get unemployment benefits early on. Come on Obama, give it to those losers. I can never put up with people who doesn't stand up to themselves and/or lie at the same time.

Finally, I will get to play golf or pool without having to fear need to cover someone that cannot come in. Life is smiling. I think I will vote Obama next time too, assuming he extends the unemployment benefits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831697 Jan 1, 2013
After Barack Obama, T.D. Jakes is to be the next President. Start sending donations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Father Penis Time

Redditch, UK

#831698 Jan 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>An HBO movie? Screenplay by Kirk Ellis based on a book by David McCullogh?
An honest portrayal of history you say???
Yes, she did. Though I thought the casting of Laura Linney was particularly brilliant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 7 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 71,125
Amy 12-22 43 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min mdbuilder 49,242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Guru 181,888
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 1 hr Oni 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,855
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?