Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,341 - 767,360 of 1,083,678 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Waxballs JEB? Some libnut thinks I'm Waxballs too.
LOL ... the only Waxballs are in Not Surprized's mouth and mind!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Warren Buffet, American Liberals favorite vulture capitalist...

Firing people!

72 Americans.....

"The paper's parent company, the Warren Buffet-owned World Media Enterprises, decided to close the paper and its website InsideNoVa.com in November, saying the paper was losing money..."

http://www.wtop.com/164/3176295/Manassas-News...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I'd be surprised if any of you righties watched West Wing when it was running. But even allowing for the hollywood treatment you could see the $hit government has to deal with every day. So allowing for that and to have a congress not functioning on top of that everyday crap. It's like following down the path of the Greeks on steriods.
You elect a government to govern, not to bring down someone you don't like. That opportunity comes next time, for the moment in a democracy it should be the ppl wishes be followed. But not the Tea baggers, there are Republicans with brains but their voice is drowned out by this BS. It's a pity the constitution doesn't get a re-write so a deadlocked government can be brought down with an election. Such as the Westminster system the Brits use. Then it would change the functioning of government immediately, if the congress was under the threat of being forced to another election, then perhaps not as quick to vote NO to everything.

“For the Little People”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

dem wrote:
Janes daughter is the bitch that pushed the dude in front of the train?
Please don't speak ill of the dead, that was my half-brother, Elmer. It's some kind of conspiracy I think.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Look what happens when you give money to people who NEVER intended to pay it back...

Housing bubble...

then...

Layoffs

"A Jacksonville real estate valuation company has filed a notice with the state saying laid off nearly 50 employees in Jacksonville recently"

http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/blog/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Liberals....TAKE AWAY everyones GUNS...

the police can protect us....

We safe now!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT>$$$???<...

"East Cleveland police to lay off 15-19 officers effective January 1, 2013"

Cops are broke...

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/o...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old Crazy Goober"
Why in the hell are you still on this thread? The racist "cindy" just posted she ran you off.
Peace
Pretty sure EasyEed is one of Waxturd's alter egos.

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I'm consumed by regret now, and spend my days listlessly watching my empire crumble. I can remember when I used to come in here... oh well, that's all gone now. Oh, I've got some studded snow tires used one season, 75 R-18's.. and the tractor I guess... won't need it where I'm going. And my DVD collection,$3,300 for that. It's over 5 thousand titles. I've got a Rambo set in the original wrappers!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

killtaker wrote:
Look what happens when you give money to people who NEVER intended to pay it back...
Housing bubble...
then...
Layoffs
"A Jacksonville real estate valuation company has filed a notice with the state saying laid off nearly 50 employees in Jacksonville recently"
http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/blog/...
You're certainly right there, my friend. A lot of my neighbors bought homes just so they could experience eviction. Sometimes two of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

We safe now!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT>$$$???<...

"Camden may lay off entire police force"

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2012/08/ca...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

We safe now!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT>$$$???<...

"Layoffs to substantially cut Huron Twp.'s police force"

town of 15,752...protected by 10...
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121228/M...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this like a betting pool? Put me down for 10 if the speech is short.
If he substituted "we" for "I" you stupid fcks would claim he wasn't taking responsibility.

What a bunch of sorry, bitter, children.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Mitch McConnell caves on everything. No spending cuts. None. And, he caves on taxing the so-called "rich".
The new tax will raise an expected 600 billion dollars over 10 years.... 600 billion over 10 years.
Let's talk about the real world.
The annual deficit is 1.3 trillion dollars, and that's without ObamaKare sucking every dollar out of the economy. And, there's no plan to reduce that. Ten years at 1.3 trillion dollars a year... naught plus naught is naught... carry the naught... minus 600 billion dollars...
No goddam effect at all.
It looks like the existing ludicrous debt will almost double in the 10 years the Democrats plan to generate an additional 600 billion dollars.
Let's review:
The Democrats are saying adding an additional 13 trillion dollars in debt will be offset by 600 billion dollars in revenue.
That's the exact type of stuff we used to roll off the couch laughing at... when it was happening in some other country we hated.
The House won't vote on this tonight. Looks like Boehner is getting another Democrat proposal shoved up his ass by his own party.

Let's get real. Every line item in the government has to be cut. And, 47 percent of the population not paying taxes is not practical... for any nation that aspires to be around in the future.

The fiscal cliff was the only sane thing the government has done in 4 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so where is all this spending at? you guys aren't using the deficit as an indication of spending are you? if so, better factor in the lost revenue from the tax cuts. and there's interest on the debt. and......
spending?
On Dec. 3, the Government Accountability Office released new estimates of the federal government’s long-term budget outlook. They show that our real long-term problem is quite different from the one constantly portrayed by congressional Republicans.
As the table shows, spending is not out of control. Entitlement programs like Social Security and Medicare are rising gently as the baby-boom generation retires. All other spending, including that for the military and domestic discretionary programs, falls – with the notable exception of interest on the debt. Interest rises sharply as the deficit rises, principally because the G.A.O. assumes that revenue will not be permitted to rise above its historical average – as Republicans continually insist.
..... Refusing to raise revenue automatically leads to higher spending for interest on the debt. However, Republicans routinely deny this, asserting that capping revenue at some arbitrary percentage of G.D.P. will somehow or other force huge cuts in spending that will prevent deficits from rising to inconceivable levels. Implicitly, they believe in a nonsensical theory called starve-the-beast that is totally refuted by the budgetary experience of the last 20 years.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/11/...
a Reagan economist. now let's hear some more FOX bs......
Spending, deficits, and debt are quite the confusing challenge for DBWronger.
WhatDoesJesusDo

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can explain how a person who commits treason and changes intelligence about 4 Americans being killed by Al Qaeda because Hillary wouldn't allow any help to be sent while she watched the Al Qaeda attack on live video can be admired by anyone.
... well? Why is such a cancer of a human being admired?
Observation thinks-Hillary has been beyond tired for quite some time.(and no small wonder why)

Hillary is admired for her contribution for bettering the well being of children in sectors that were not "afforded" health insurance, called CHIP programs...the ones just over those "poverty" level lines of demarcation of "fweeride qualifiers", and between and just UNDER the lines of actual affordability of free market prices, to middle and lower WORKING class masses.

WTH the REST of the "national security" folks were on that one..who knows.
WhatDoesJesusDo

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Mitch McConnell caves on everything. No spending cuts. None. And, he caves on taxing the so-called "rich".
The new tax will raise an expected 600 billion dollars over 10 years.... 600 billion over 10 years.
The annual deficit is 1.3 trillion dollars, and that's without ObamaKare sucking every dollar out of the economy. And, there's no plan to reduce that. Ten years at 1.3 trillion dollars a year... naught plus naught is naught... carry the naught... minus 600 billion dollars...
No goddam effect at all.
It looks like the existing ludicrous debt will almost double in the 10 years the Democrats plan to generate an additional 600 billion dollars.
Let's review:
The Democrats are saying adding an additional 13 trillion dollars in debt will be offset by 600 billion dollars in revenue.
That's the exact type of stuff we used to roll off the couch laughing at... when it was happening in some other country we hated.
The House won't vote on this tonight. Looks like Boehner is getting another Democrat proposal shoved up his ass by his own party.
Let's get real. Every line item in the government has to be cut. And, 47 percent of the population not paying taxes is not practical... for any nation that aspires to be around in the future.
Push the Fed SALES tax idea.

EVERYONE pays then-not just some.

And someone ought to shove that ass backwards healthcare current nightmare state bill envelope right back at 'em too--until they have OPTIONS and IDEAS, other than robinghoodieticing the working class POOR pocekts- to PAY for it all with!

Let us know if you need some

2013-CAP, CURB, BALANCE and..

GET A B-U-D-G-E-T!!!!!!!!!!
NOW !!!!!!!!!!

signs to flash at 'em too!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Over the cliff we go__let me know if anyone (besides Wolf Blitzer) feels a thud.

In other news the new James Bond movie, "Skyfall," just busted a billion smackeroos.

Oh, and our cheapskate pal Flacko is spending new years eve in a tertie bar called Headlights or something like that__he'll need more than potato juice to get the grime off his hands tomorrow morning.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
I'd be surprised if any of you righties watched West Wing when it was running. But even allowing for the hollywood treatment you could see the $hit government has to deal with every day. So allowing for that and to have a congress not functioning on top of that everyday crap. It's like following down the path of the Greeks on steriods.
You elect a government to govern, not to bring down someone you don't like. That opportunity comes next time, for the moment in a democracy it should be the ppl wishes be followed. But not the Tea baggers, there are Republicans with brains but their voice is drowned out by this BS. It's a pity the constitution doesn't get a re-write so a deadlocked government can be brought down with an election. Such as the Westminster system the Brits use. Then it would change the functioning of government immediately, if the congress was under the threat of being forced to another election, then perhaps not as quick to vote NO to everything.
typical...
You really think what you saw on that show has any relationship to what really happens?
The TEA Party is the only thing that will save your gravy train. You idiots will spend us into collapse. Then, all of your gravy trains come to an end.
Right now you have a chance to get a job and work in an economy where you can choose your own standard of living. And you want to end that....
Ok. Please tell us why you think you will be included in the 10 percent of the population that will live above the masses. You are aware that it is only 10 percent that live above the masses in those countries that did what the Democrats are trying to do, right?
Why do you think you will be in that 10 percent, and not shoved back into the masses with everyone else supporting that 10 percent?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
No goddam effect at all.
Let's review:
"House won't vote before midnight on 'cliff' deal".

Yep.... STOP the instant dolluh "un"earned return presses for sure!!

(maybe the media should start running that BUDGET word daily)!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Spending, deficits, and debt are quite the confusing challenge for DBWronger.
Let's see...
I give the government a dollar. They spend 20 cents paying interest, 20 cents in foreign countries, 20 cents to defend me against foreign threats, 20 cents to "defend" me against domestic "threats", and 20 cents into the pockets of cronies.
You know, I can see how your government-based economy will be good for us. I don't know why I didn't see the benefit of this before.

Government-based economies always fail. Get an education in history, dupe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min andet1987 4,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,131
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Terry rigsby 49,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 2 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••