Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,368)

Showing posts 767,341 - 767,360 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Over the (imaginary) cliff" is preferable, because it includes spending cuts and the pain is shared by all.
You lefties like sharing with others, don't you?

Our economy is not strong enough to survive the fiscal cliff.

The problem with you right whiners is that you lived high on the hog under Bush & now, when that living brought down the US economy you think we need massive sending cuts,.

Massive spending cuts will create massive job losses & push us into another recession or worse.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing.
Good thing I have two. Wouldn't have room for the food. You're right never enough!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Or, prove me wrong. Answer this question:
Where are you going to get the money from to pay for Obama's government?
If you can't answer this question, you're an idiot.
You really like to ask stupid questions, don't you??

And here you were telling everyone lies about your being in the oil industry!!

If you had half a brain,you'd know that a new era of oil and ng riches are coming our way!!

America will surpass Saudi Arabia in energy production by 2020!!

Leading to wealth for the USA!!

I won't bother to go further, it'll fly way over your inbred head.

BTW, why do you continually ask stupid questions?? Don't you have a brain to think with??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan attacked us, idiot. Perhaps you were in a coma on 9/11(/2001)
And, it would have been very, very foolish to leave Saddam Hussein in our rear with a rebuilt war machine and WMDs (according to Valerie Plame, that is).
)))))))))
Afganistan never attacked us!!

Look it up, dweeb!!

Boy, you must have taken extra stupid pills again!!

Ob course, with your penchant for lying..........

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Bush put too much GOOD faith in BAD people.
Anything else? DUHMMY.
(BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET--AMERICA NEEDS ONE-Four years is three years and ten months too long with OUT one!!!!)
So he never cut taxes at a time of war & government expansion. He never went into two wars he should have avoided. He never pushed unfunded expansions to Medicare.

Nope none of it.

See I knew exactly what you are A bush lover who casts little blame on him despite Bush driving the bus that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.

Every time you whine about a balanced budget, I laugh at just how f*cking stupid you are. We had it & Bush killed it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Liberal elite, holding up illegal ammunition magazines, and little birds...

"...To Howard Kurtz & Co., it’s “obvious” that Gregory didn’t intend to commit a crime. But, in a land choked with laws,“obviousness” is one of the first casualties — and “obviously” innocent citizens have their “obviously” well-intentioned actions criminalized every minute of the day. Not far away from David Gregory, across the Virginia border, eleven-year-old Skylar Capo made the mistake of rescuing a woodpecker from the jaws of a cat and nursing him back to health for a couple of days. For her pains, a federal Fish & Wildlife gauleiter accompanied by state troopers descended on her house, charged her with illegal transportation of a protected species, issued her a $535 fine, and made her cry. Why is it so “obvious” that David Gregory deserves to be treated more leniently than a sixth grader? Because he’s got a TV show and she hasn’t"

Liberalism sucks...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/336573... #

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
When fully half of the top 1% of the wealthiest people in the entire United States live next to Washington, D.C., that should be a sign nobody can ignore that the government is consuming way, way too much money from the economy.
Stop the insanity.
The fiscal cliff was the only sane thing that our government did in the past 4 years.
Now, no more debt. Not for any reason. Make the government grow up and live within the means the economy can realistically be expected to afford.
Spoken like the true idiot you are.

No wonder your side got your ass whupped in the elections.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

From the 'can't polish a turd' department...

"Silicon Valley Ditches Green Energy"

"The Wall Street Journal reports that Silicon Valley venture capitalists are learning what the rest of us have known for some time: most green energy projects simply aren’t profitable. A recent survey of venture capitalists suggests that these investors are preparing to pull their money out of green ventures in record numbers in 2013 to invest in more traditional enterprises."

http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
From the 'can't polish a turd' department...
"Silicon Valley Ditches Green Energy"
"The Wall Street Journal reports that Silicon Valley venture capitalists are learning what the rest of us have known for some time: most green energy projects simply aren’t profitable. A recent survey of venture capitalists suggests that these investors are preparing to pull their money out of green ventures in record numbers in 2013 to invest in more traditional enterprises."
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...
nostrilfuckface for sure

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Barry Obama -hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No war on Bananastan nor Iraq was ever declared . We just went in to take care of business . Just like Clinton did after 1993 World Trade Center muslim terror attack
What nations did Clinton invade??

Nobody.

Boy, you're among the truly stupid here. No wonder you changed your name for this gem!!

Allow me to explain;

Clinton did some bombing, had a no'fly zone in Iraq.

all very inexpensive.

It took a Republiclown idiot President to start two unfunded wars, which got us into the Bush depression anddamn near destroyed our nation.

Thank heavens for Obama!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absurd. But it is to be expected coming from our resident moron bedpan changer.
A small team of Seals killed OBL in Pakistan.
What did all our forces in Afganistan have to do with it??
Nothing!!
The Afgan War was a failure because Bush blew it. He had a great chance to get OBL at Tora Bora, but blew it.
Bush's intel was a disaster. Bush was out of office almost 4 years, yet you stupidly want to give him credit for getting OBL??
You're even more ignorant than I thought.
Obama rebuilt the intel, and they found OBL. End of story.
You've run away from me frequently, even pleading for a truce.
Let's hear some of your 'take me apart' bullcrap concerning me.
I'll be waiting, you loser.
Thank You George W Bush for your foresight/ Intel that lead to Killing of Osama bin Laden and President Obama thanks you!!
Barry Obozo -hell yeah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You call more than 10 years of protracted warfare "tak[ing] care of business"???
Only few days ago a muslim man was arrested in NYC for trying to join jihadist movement in Bananastan .

Since 9-11 there were approximately 50 terror attacks on US soil .

From "The shoe bomber 2001 " to "
50 Capitol bomber 3 2012 A Moroccan man who had overstayed his visa for years and had been thrown out of his apartment for non&#8209;payment of rent, concludes that the war on terror is a war on Muslims, plots with FBI operatives, and is arrested as he seeks to carry out a suicide bombing at the Capitol 2009"
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
2009-2016 Obama Depression
polls have consistently shown Republicans receiving most of the blame if the country falls off the fiscal cliff.
Barry Obozo -hell yeah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody.
Boy, you're among the truly stupid here. No wonder you changed your name for this gem!!
Allow me to explain;
all very inexpensive.
It took a Republiclown idiot President to start two unfunded wars, which got us into the Bush depression anddamn near destroyed our nation.
Only idiots start posts with question marks but to answer your question Serbia just one example .

War in Serbia costed American tax payers billions . In fact we still paying for it but things like this YOU wouldn't know so the joke is on you BOY !
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

I see your vocabulary has embraced my expression "la cabeza".

And I can understand why. It's A Gerrr8 Phrase!

And because, you're sick, sick, sick in la cabeza!

Bwwwwaaaaahhhhh ...!

Oh, say "Hi" to "Not Surprized" and "Allowhat's'ername" for me! You know, the over indulged one with NO Italian Name and NO red hair! With the whole web page of her links and NON trending twitter! That twittering twit MissouGal from "Missoura" whom "the dribble" was inquiring about.

That's All ...

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you just imagine? Kerrriiist, they're effed up en la cabeza.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Still angry at Nuc for sending you skulking with your tail between your legs, dem?

O, pity!
Barry Obozo -hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Only idiots start posts with question marks but to answer your question Serbia just one example .
War in Serbia costed American tax payers billions . In fact we still paying for it but things like this YOU wouldn't know so the joke is on you BOY !

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Barry Obozo -hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Only idiots start posts with question marks but to answer your question Serbia just one example .
Hey, we're chock full of idiots here, can't you go play somewhere else?

Clinton did not "invade" Serbia.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody.
Allow me to explain;
all very inexpensive.
Dolt.

- Democrats voted for both wars.
- The recession is bigger than America and is not because of the wars, dolt.
- The wars did not "near destroyed" as you say, our nation

Go jump off a cliff, moron

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So he never cut taxes at a time of war & government expansion. He never went into two wars he should have avoided. He never pushed unfunded expansions to Medicare.
Nope none of it.
See I knew exactly what you are A bush lover who casts little blame on him despite Bush driving the bus that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.
Every time you whine about a balanced budget, I laugh at just how f*cking stupid you are. We had it & Bush killed it.
Budget and debt are not the same....

CASE closed...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilfuckface for sure
you say you wnat YOURFACEDPHUCKED for sure!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 767,341 - 767,360 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 167,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,069
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 6 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE