Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,341 - 767,360 of 1,096,631 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
WhatDoesJesusDo

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can explain how a person who commits treason and changes intelligence about 4 Americans being killed by Al Qaeda because Hillary wouldn't allow any help to be sent while she watched the Al Qaeda attack on live video can be admired by anyone.
... well? Why is such a cancer of a human being admired?
Observation thinks-Hillary has been beyond tired for quite some time.(and no small wonder why)

Hillary is admired for her contribution for bettering the well being of children in sectors that were not "afforded" health insurance, called CHIP programs...the ones just over those "poverty" level lines of demarcation of "fweeride qualifiers", and between and just UNDER the lines of actual affordability of free market prices, to middle and lower WORKING class masses.

WTH the REST of the "national security" folks were on that one..who knows.
WhatDoesJesusDo

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Mitch McConnell caves on everything. No spending cuts. None. And, he caves on taxing the so-called "rich".
The new tax will raise an expected 600 billion dollars over 10 years.... 600 billion over 10 years.
Let's talk about the real world.
The annual deficit is 1.3 trillion dollars, and that's without ObamaKare sucking every dollar out of the economy. And, there's no plan to reduce that. Ten years at 1.3 trillion dollars a year... naught plus naught is naught... carry the naught... minus 600 billion dollars...
No goddam effect at all.
It looks like the existing ludicrous debt will almost double in the 10 years the Democrats plan to generate an additional 600 billion dollars.
Let's review:
The Democrats are saying adding an additional 13 trillion dollars in debt will be offset by 600 billion dollars in revenue.
That's the exact type of stuff we used to roll off the couch laughing at... when it was happening in some other country we hated.
The House won't vote on this tonight. Looks like Boehner is getting another Democrat proposal shoved up his ass by his own party.
Let's get real. Every line item in the government has to be cut. And, 47 percent of the population not paying taxes is not practical... for any nation that aspires to be around in the future.
The fiscal cliff was the only sane thing the government has done in 4 years.
Push the Fed SALES tax idea.

EVERYONE pays then-not just some.

And someone ought to shove that ass backwards healthcare current nightmare state bill envelope right back at 'em too--until they have OPTIONS and IDEAS, other than robinghoodieticing the working class POOR pocekts- to PAY for it all with!

Let us know if you need some

2013-CAP, CURB, BALANCE and..

GET A B-U-D-G-E-T!!!!!!!!!!
NOW !!!!!!!!!!

signs to flash at 'em too!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Over the cliff we go__let me know if anyone (besides Wolf Blitzer) feels a thud.

In other news the new James Bond movie, "Skyfall," just busted a billion smackeroos.

Oh, and our cheapskate pal Flacko is spending new years eve in a tertie bar called Headlights or something like that__he'll need more than potato juice to get the grime off his hands tomorrow morning.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
I'd be surprised if any of you righties watched West Wing when it was running. But even allowing for the hollywood treatment you could see the $hit government has to deal with every day. So allowing for that and to have a congress not functioning on top of that everyday crap. It's like following down the path of the Greeks on steriods.
You elect a government to govern, not to bring down someone you don't like. That opportunity comes next time, for the moment in a democracy it should be the ppl wishes be followed. But not the Tea baggers, there are Republicans with brains but their voice is drowned out by this BS. It's a pity the constitution doesn't get a re-write so a deadlocked government can be brought down with an election. Such as the Westminster system the Brits use. Then it would change the functioning of government immediately, if the congress was under the threat of being forced to another election, then perhaps not as quick to vote NO to everything.
typical...
You really think what you saw on that show has any relationship to what really happens?
The TEA Party is the only thing that will save your gravy train. You idiots will spend us into collapse. Then, all of your gravy trains come to an end.
Right now you have a chance to get a job and work in an economy where you can choose your own standard of living. And you want to end that....
Ok. Please tell us why you think you will be included in the 10 percent of the population that will live above the masses. You are aware that it is only 10 percent that live above the masses in those countries that did what the Democrats are trying to do, right?
Why do you think you will be in that 10 percent, and not shoved back into the masses with everyone else supporting that 10 percent?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Mitch McConnell caves on everything. No spending cuts. None. And, he caves on taxing the so-called "rich".
The new tax will raise an expected 600 billion dollars over 10 years.... 600 billion over 10 years.
Let's talk about the real world.
The annual deficit is 1.3 trillion dollars, and that's without ObamaKare sucking every dollar out of the economy. And, there's no plan to reduce that. Ten years at 1.3 trillion dollars a year... naught plus naught is naught... carry the naught... minus 600 billion dollars...
No goddam effect at all.
It looks like the existing ludicrous debt will almost double in the 10 years the Democrats plan to generate an additional 600 billion dollars.
Let's review:
The Democrats are saying adding an additional 13 trillion dollars in debt will be offset by 600 billion dollars in revenue.
That's the exact type of stuff we used to roll off the couch laughing at... when it was happening in some other country we hated.
The House won't vote on this tonight. Looks like Boehner is getting another Democrat proposal shoved up his ass by his own party.
Let's get real. Every line item in the government has to be cut. And, 47 percent of the population not paying taxes is not practical... for any nation that aspires to be around in the future.
The fiscal cliff was the only sane thing the government has done in 4 years.
"House won't vote before midnight on 'cliff' deal".

Yep.... STOP the instant dolluh "un"earned return presses for sure!!

(maybe the media should start running that BUDGET word daily)!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Spending, deficits, and debt are quite the confusing challenge for DBWronger.
Let's see...
I give the government a dollar. They spend 20 cents paying interest, 20 cents in foreign countries, 20 cents to defend me against foreign threats, 20 cents to "defend" me against domestic "threats", and 20 cents into the pockets of cronies.
You know, I can see how your government-based economy will be good for us. I don't know why I didn't see the benefit of this before.

Government-based economies always fail. Get an education in history, dupe.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Luke on the Lam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're certainly right there, my friend. A lot of my neighbors bought homes just so they could experience eviction. Sometimes two of them.
Where did all your neighbors live before they bought their $300K house?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Warren Buffet, American Liberals favorite vulture capitalist...
Firing people!
72 Americans.....
"The paper's parent company, the Warren Buffet-owned World Media Enterprises, decided to close the paper and its website InsideNoVa.com in November, saying the paper was losing money..."
http://www.wtop.com/164/3176295/Manassas-News...
True.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

WhatDoesJesusDo wrote:
<quoted text>
Observation thinks-Hillary has been beyond tired for quite some time.(and no small wonder why)
Hillary is admired for her contribution for bettering the well being of children in sectors that were not "afforded" health insurance, called CHIP programs...the ones just over those "poverty" level lines of demarcation of "fweeride qualifiers", and between and just UNDER the lines of actual affordability of free market prices, to middle and lower WORKING class masses.
WTH the REST of the "national security" folks were on that one..who knows.
Name any place in the entire United States where anyone was not afforded health care.
You can't. That place doesn't exist.
The biggest health care problem for children was irresponsible parents. Hillary did nothing but propagate that problem.
But, you know, Hillary was never the same after they blew Vincent Foster's head off right in front of her.
THE DEBIL

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
WRONG! Considering "Cindy" IS The Debil ...
And Jane has confronted Debil directly.
Keep Up! And play attention!
<quoted text>
SHE IS? SHE DID? UM, HOW'D SHE DO AT IT? I WILL! I SURELY WILL. I GOT TO GO SHAVE MY SENSITIVE NIPPLES, LATER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DumPhuk Liberals...

Take EVERYBODY's guns...

That will create safe places...

Let the police protect us...

WAIT....

"Economic woes take toll on U.S. police departments"

"By year's end, nearly 12,000 police officers will have lost their jobs, and 30,000 positions in county and municipal departments will go unfilled, both direct consequences of a faltering economy that has forced deep cuts in local government budgets."

Stupid....Stupid Liberals

No wonder you idiots are BEGGING to smoke pot...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Liberals....TAKE AWAY everyones GUNS...
the police can protect us....
We safe now!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT>$$$???<...
"Camden may lay off entire police force"
http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2012/08/ca...
Michigan is Wasteland now, Pontiac they even put up the city cemetery for sale.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Those waxballs seem to be stuck in your mouth again. Dig them out with one of your obama buttons. LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
"House won't vote before midnight on 'cliff' deal".
Yep.... STOP the instant dolluh "un"earned return presses for sure!!
(maybe the media should start running that BUDGET word daily)!!
"Budget"
That makes me laugh. We haven't had a budget in 4 years, and there's not even a budget to be discussed.
I guess the so-called "progressives" will have to change the definition of the word "budget", along with all the other words they had to change the definition for that identify their fraudulent ideologies.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again WAXBALLS! Do you look as stupid as you sound? Bet ya $10,000 you do. No matter how many times you say it that won't change what a spineless stalking piece of shit you are. Enjoy!!!!
waxballs is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see. You're a real honest to God psychotic STALKER if there ever was one. Keep it up maybe the FBI will catch on.
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
I'm not surpriZed you still have those waxballs stuck to your obama-worshipping cheeks. LOL
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. "WAXMAN", called WAXBALLS, and "JEB" are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "JEB" is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while WAXBALLS (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is black.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves. They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time.
Given as they look like a cross between barnyard hogs and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
One can easily not be supriZed that you have waxballs on your to-do-list of fantasies... LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Take away guns from Law abiding citizens...

save us Liberals by legislation...it works in the books...

Hire more cops...

the Police can protect us...

Unless you live in Sacramento Ca...

"The shrinking of Sacramento’s police force has been extreme; the department has lost more than 300 sworn officers and civilian staff members and more than 30 percent of its budget since 2008"

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/04/us/after-de...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Liberals tell us that the Gov can protect us...

Legislate our right to own a firearm...

Yippee!

"Calhoun police department dismantled; officers laid off"

You think these people are looking forward to giving up their firearms?

http://www.wate.com/story/19741403/calhoun-po...
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> Those waxballs seem to be stuck in your mouth again. Dig them out with one of your obama buttons. LOL
Not surpriZed Waxmania judged it...LOL

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

" Obama Lies On Meet The Press:‘I Cut Spending By Over A Trillion Dollars In 2011’"
Anyone surprised by this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••