Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#831430 Dec 31, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, it takes getting used to, but, you do start to feel so much better, and then then odd time you have a bite of bread or pasta, you immediately feel bloated!
Bloated from Obama is even worse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#831431 Dec 31, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi waxturd, looks like your still cowering behind my picture. Post your email address and I'll send you a picture of my balls so you can pretend you have a pair.
If you take my balls out of your mouth, I'll send you a picture too!

BINGO TONIGHT OLD GOOB? I know nobody else will put up with your boring personality, but we are old buds. See ya at 7!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#831432 Dec 31, 2012
Sounds like Obama's not happy with congress if they strike a deal will Obama sign it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#831433 Dec 31, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi waxturd, looks like your still cowering behind my picture. Post your email address and I'll send you a picture of my balls so you can pretend you have a pair.
Hey old goober doob. Who is this Waxman fellow you fringe lefties lament about? What is his handle? I must see who this is. My goal is to bother a dumb liberal like you as much as he does. Hehe... You girls really shouldn't let people get to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#831439 Dec 31, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> Bloated from Obama is even worse.
Are you Waxballs JEB? Some libnut thinks I'm Waxballs too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rider

Marquette, MI

#831442 Dec 31, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old goober doob. Who is this Waxman fellow you fringe lefties lament about? What is his handle? I must see who this is. My goal is to bother a dumb liberal like you as much as he does. Hehe... You girls really shouldn't let people get to you.
Why not let the forum know your real name Jeff Gannon? www.youtube.com/watch...
Oct 1, 2006 - Uploaded by baronderothchild
time has come to expose george w. bush as the deginerate he is
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831444 Dec 31, 2012
WOW! A lot of green at the stock market today, all investors need is clarity and today they got plenty of it from a POTUS who basically told the Republican House to fk themselves and the horse Grover Norquist rode in on.

In other news, Kim Kardashian is knocked up and the baby is expected to be named Paycheck.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#831445 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aconite comes from the plant monkshood. Also known as wolfsbane, aconite leaves only one post-mortem sign, that of asphyxia, as it causes arrhythmic heart function which leads to suffocation. Poisoning can occur even after touching the leaves of the plant without wearing gloves as it is very rapidly and easily absorbed. Because of its untraceable nature it has been a popular one with the “get away with murder” crowd. Reportedly, it has a particularly famous casualty. The emperor Claudius is said to have been poisoned by his wife, Agrippina, using aconite in a plate of mushrooms.
Stick with the 'kill whitey' schtick...
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#831446 Dec 31, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
How about bloated Waxballs?
You ARE bloated waxballs...a sorely rejected fem fatale who worships both Waxman and Obama...so desperate...LOL
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#831447 Dec 31, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxballs? We know you ain't got none of them Waxturd.
<quoted text>
Devin wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Waxman"........
ROFLMAo
You "Ain't" Forget........ROFLMAO
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search ...
You...LOL
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#831448 Dec 31, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Waxballs JEB? Some libnut thinks I'm Waxballs too.
LOL ... the only Waxballs are in Not Surprized's mouth and mind!

Location hidden

#831449 Dec 31, 2012
Warren Buffet, American Liberals favorite vulture capitalist...

Firing people!

72 Americans.....

"The paper's parent company, the Warren Buffet-owned World Media Enterprises, decided to close the paper and its website InsideNoVa.com in November, saying the paper was losing money..."

http://www.wtop.com/164/3176295/Manassas-News...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#831450 Dec 31, 2012
I'd be surprised if any of you righties watched West Wing when it was running. But even allowing for the hollywood treatment you could see the $hit government has to deal with every day. So allowing for that and to have a congress not functioning on top of that everyday crap. It's like following down the path of the Greeks on steriods.
You elect a government to govern, not to bring down someone you don't like. That opportunity comes next time, for the moment in a democracy it should be the ppl wishes be followed. But not the Tea baggers, there are Republicans with brains but their voice is drowned out by this BS. It's a pity the constitution doesn't get a re-write so a deadlocked government can be brought down with an election. Such as the Westminster system the Brits use. Then it would change the functioning of government immediately, if the congress was under the threat of being forced to another election, then perhaps not as quick to vote NO to everything.

“For the Little People”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831451 Dec 31, 2012
dem wrote:
Janes daughter is the bitch that pushed the dude in front of the train?
Please don't speak ill of the dead, that was my half-brother, Elmer. It's some kind of conspiracy I think.

Location hidden

#831452 Dec 31, 2012
Look what happens when you give money to people who NEVER intended to pay it back...

Housing bubble...

then...

Layoffs

"A Jacksonville real estate valuation company has filed a notice with the state saying laid off nearly 50 employees in Jacksonville recently"

http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/blog/...

Location hidden

#831455 Dec 31, 2012
Liberals....TAKE AWAY everyones GUNS...

the police can protect us....

We safe now!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT>$$$???<...

"East Cleveland police to lay off 15-19 officers effective January 1, 2013"

Cops are broke...

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/o...

Location hidden

#831456 Dec 31, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old Crazy Goober"
Why in the hell are you still on this thread? The racist "cindy" just posted she ran you off.
Peace
Pretty sure EasyEed is one of Waxturd's alter egos.

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831458 Dec 31, 2012
I'm consumed by regret now, and spend my days listlessly watching my empire crumble. I can remember when I used to come in here... oh well, that's all gone now. Oh, I've got some studded snow tires used one season, 75 R-18's.. and the tractor I guess... won't need it where I'm going. And my DVD collection,$3,300 for that. It's over 5 thousand titles. I've got a Rambo set in the original wrappers!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831459 Dec 31, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Look what happens when you give money to people who NEVER intended to pay it back...
Housing bubble...
then...
Layoffs
"A Jacksonville real estate valuation company has filed a notice with the state saying laid off nearly 50 employees in Jacksonville recently"
http://www.bizjournals.com/jacksonville/blog/...
You're certainly right there, my friend. A lot of my neighbors bought homes just so they could experience eviction. Sometimes two of them.

Location hidden

#831460 Dec 31, 2012
Liberals....TAKE AWAY everyones GUNS...

the police can protect us....

We safe now!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT>$$$???<...

"Camden may lay off entire police force"

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2012/08/ca...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 32 min andet1987 4,709
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 98,198
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,465
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 177,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 69,347
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 3 hr SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••