Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,261 - 767,280 of 1,080,446 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Nope.Very European featured. Next!
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"Cindy" (more likely named Tanisha) is not married, because a) marriage would reduce her social service career payments and b) there aren't enough prospective mates in her hood until the next round of parole and c) she probably resembles Looney Lily's husband dressed in drag.
It is bestowed apon me to respond to racism with racism. In life there's different elements & levels. There's rational, irrational, & last is physical. Judging by your post, you assume she is black (so do I). Question is do you really think you can physically dominate cindy/tanisha? Cindy/tanisha being your average hood chick. Personally I doubt it,& if not that makes you inferior. Now we can say the same about the white race in general. Sports history is a tell all in this case. In boxing, the greatest was a black man, football, black people dominate, basketball we dominate, tennis Venus & Serina, golf Tiger woods, & the list goes on. That would make your kind the low man on the totem pole. INFERIOR!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of you to be a clueless moron. How do you relate to things? Like a frikkin insect?
you can type and stroke at the same time?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ah, ha, ha,
You are too much!!!

Thes racist Democ KKK Rats don't know how to use you.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tom in reverse!
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It is bestowed apon me to respond to racism with racism. In life there's different elements & levels. There's rational, irrational, & last is physical. Judging by your post, you assume she is black (so do I). Question is do you really think you can physically dominate cindy/tanisha? Cindy/tanisha being your average hood chick. Personally I doubt it,& if not that makes you inferior. Now we can say the same about the white race in general. Sports history is a tell all in this case. In boxing, the greatest was a black man, football, black people dominate, basketball we dominate, tennis Venus & Serina, golf Tiger woods, & the list goes on. That would make your kind the low man on the totem pole. INFERIOR!

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Clueless idiot. The only think sure here is that you are a nitwit.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Went and got potatoes, hashbrowns are on!
Cool!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"Cindy" (more likely named Tanisha) is not married, because a) marriage would reduce her social service career payments and b) there aren't enough prospective mates in her hood until the next round of parole and c) she probably resembles Looney Lily's husband dressed in drag.
Jane got a big white stinky herpes, diseased filled hole full of hpv,hep.b and c. and a wicked case of Trichomoniasis. And now litte Janey is on a black forum looking for a big black dig. You little dirty hooker. How much do you change for the greek.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Going to tell you all Happy New Year early. Got to get ready to go to a pre-party party at JB's Gallery of Girls. Hopefully will see you in the new year.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Lunch time. I'll be back. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone, you white little monkeys. I own you now..........

Ha,ha, ha, ha
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane got a big white stinky herpes, diseased filled hole full of hpv,hep.b and c. and a wicked case of Trichomoniasis. And now litte Janey is on a black forum looking for a big black dig. You little dirty hooker. How much do you change for the greek.
Take your toungue out of it then, maggot.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie tome you birther fktard.
Well said you mumbling fk.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Dear House and Senate Democrats,

Your president has sold you out. A deal will likely be announced today canceling the scheduled income-tax increase on all family income below $450,000, instead of the promised $250,000 threshold, which was already too high. It will also extend unemployment benefits and what my colleague Jon Cohn calls the "refundables," i.e., tax credits for lower- and middle-income people, and it will cancel Milkageddon, which is all good. But it isn't clear what it will do about the automatic cuts in the "sequester," and the deal doesn't appear to include extension of the payroll tax cut, which even Bill Kristol wants to extend. Also, the Democrats mostly caved on letting the inheritance tax rise. Oh, and the deal gives Republicans carte blanche to take America hostage all over again in a month or two over raising the debt limit.

Please vote against this bad deal so we can greet the new year on the far side of the fiscal cliff, which, notwithstanding the hysteria that the Washington Post is doing its best to spread (with an assist from the Senate chaplain!), is not the Slough of Despond. It is the Promised Land, a place where Democrats will have considerably more leverage than they have today to compel a quick deal far more to their liking.

The White House means well, but it has bargained incompetently. As Jonathan Chait points out, any worry on the White House's part that it will be undercut by Senate Democrats too eager to make an even-worse deal is matched by a well-founded fear on the Senate Democrats' part that the White House won't hang tough. And anyway, the president has veto power, for crying out loud! Ezra Klein reports that the Democrats think they can make a deal now, force another tax increase later, and still get Republicans to back down on the debt ceiling. This is delusional. Any Republican who at this point believes Democrats will drive a hard bargain must be judged a fool.

You can change this calculus by demonstrating the fortitude that has abandoned President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Do not "come together." Stay apart. Until it's 2013.

Sincerely,

Timothy Noah

http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/111520/kill-dea...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Hey ‘Joe’ I know Obama has delegated the Fiscal Cliff Crisis to you but another Crisis has pop up in Syria that needs Leadership!! The President and his advisers drew a “Red Line” for Syria if they used chemical weapons!!
Rebel forces in Syria report that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is now using chemical weapons on them. Moreover, intelligence operatives from the West have confirmed those reports as well!!
We know ‘Joe’ Obama has made ideal threats before that usually have an expiration date so I’m assuming this one has expired not a peep out of the Obama administration while thousands are being gas to Death!! So Joe here’s your next assignment!!
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I have yet to see one Democrat on here take part of the blame themselves; whereas, several Republicans have taken part of the blame, myself included.
Oh I blame BOTH parties for the spending. BUT that is NOT what caused the economic decline that started in 2008. What the fall of the economy was some RICH bankers decided to make home loans to anyone with a pulse. Then those RICH bankers sold those BAD loans to some RICH Wall St Hedge Fund guys that turned around and sold the carp to the world. Mean while over 30000 American factories closed by the RICH CEOs that owned them. Their greed blinded them to the fact that an American working is their customers. ALL this came to a bubble burst in 2008. Government spending and debt doesn't effect the daily lives of 99.99% of Americans ( Maybe in the future). It the economic collapse that put the brakes on it all. The Rich have done more to harm America than ALL the people that have ever been on Welfare.

“They're still”

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Waitng on Obama's fiscal cliff speech today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/31/obam...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The President Fails DAILY wrote:
How many of you fellow posters can answer this question?
Are WE a Republic
or a Democracy ?
We are a Democratic Republic. We democratically elect representatives to do our bidding....in Washington, DC.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too much!!!
Thes racist Democ KKK Rats don't know how to use you.
Come on out Waxturd, we know you're in there. What a puss.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
there was no live video. there was a live audio feed monitored by one person.
prove me wrong. it's a slow day. i could stand to be highly amused.
Well, just about everyone in the government thinks you're fullofshit.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/...

Now, the party line is, while this 7-hour attack was happening, and Al Qaeda was killing our ambassador while there were unmanned drones watching, the video feed was never called for at the White House.

The Obama administration has declined to respond to media requests for details about who was watching the live video, but a senior defense official told The Washington Times that “the surveillance aircraft captured footage of events on the ground” and “it wasn’t available that night at the White House.”
The officials said the “overhead footage was available at a DOD location,” and they declined to comment further.

In other words, either Obama was being his usual useless self and was completely unaware of the event while Al Qaeda is killing our ambassador, just like he didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening, or this is just one more lie coming from Obama about Benghazi. We've heard so many lies about Benghazi from Obama, one more won't make any difference.

Can you tell us where Obama was during the 7 hour attack?
Can you tell us why the live video feed being watched by DoD wasn't called for at the White House?

Can you tell us why anyone would believe your party line bullshit?

Thanks for playing. Next?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

TSM wrote:
Hey ‘Joe’ I know Obama has delegated the Fiscal Cliff Crisis to you but another Crisis has pop up in Syria that needs Leadership!! The President and his advisers drew a “Red Line” for Syria if they used chemical weapons!!
Rebel forces in Syria report that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is now using chemical weapons on them. Moreover, intelligence operatives from the West have confirmed those reports as well!!
We know ‘Joe’ Obama has made ideal threats before that usually have an expiration date so I’m assuming this one has expired not a peep out of the Obama administration while thousands are being gas to Death!! So Joe here’s your next assignment!!
Syrian rebels report??

What sort of nitwit are you??

Until the Israeli's have confirmed use of chemical weapons, it's all just propaganda.

Of course, being a Bush supporter, you believe anything that can start a new war.

You're one sick m-fer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min wojar 174,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE