Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,363)

Showing posts 767,241 - 767,260 of1,071,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the almighty Oblamer that bestowed the "Immaculate Concussion" upon Hillary Magdalene.
Now here’s one right out of an Agatha Christie novel. Cyanide seems to be extremely popular (spies use cyanide pills to kill themselves when caught) and there are plenty of reasons for this. Firstly, it is found in a great variety of substances like almonds, apple seeds, apricot kernel, tobacco smoke, insecticides, pesticides and the list goes on. Murder in this case can be blamed on a household accident, such as ingestion of pesticide – a fatal dose of cyanide for humans is 1.5 mg per kilogram of body weight. Secondly, it’s a rapid killer: depending on the dose, death occurs within 1 to 15 minutes. Also, in its gaseous form – hydrogen cyanide – it was the agent used by Nazi Germany for mass murders in gas chambers during the Holocaust.

Please just kill yourselves.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

White folks, please just kill yourselves.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

If you’re watching Sherlock Holmes, then you’ll know about this one. The Botulinum toxin causes Botulism, a fatal condition if not treated immediately. It involves muscle paralysis, eventually leading to the paralysis of the respiratory system and, consequently, death. The bacteria enter the body through open wounds or by ingesting contaminated food. By the way, botulinum toxin is the same stuff used for Botox injections by you white folks.

You should try it. The world would be a better place without you racist white eeking and ooking monkeys.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me think of Barney Frank throwing his male page off his New York hotel balcony.
How many young boys do you think Barney Frank raped in his lifetime?
Arsenic has been called “The King of Poisons”, for its discreetness and potency – it was virtually undetectable, so it was very often used either as a murder weapon or as a mystery story element. But that’s until the Marsh test came and signalled the presence of this poison in water, food and the like. However, this king of poisons has taken many famous lives: Napoleon Bonaparte, George the 3rd of England and Simon Bolivar to name a few. On another note, arsenic, like belladonna, was used by the Victorians for cosmetic reasons. A couple of drops of the stuff made a woman’s complexion white and pale. Just perfect! Try this one and hurry up.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, that would be your role. You are doing well so far.
Damn it, goober got away. Come back waxturd, I need some more of your dumbass quotes to forward to a teabagger friend of mine to show him examples of a moron he's in bed with.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing her white monkey of a boyfriend dumped her.
Oh, so it's more like hell hath no fury like a woman scorned then?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you solely blame the Democrats for all the spending? Until you blame both parties you are being dishonest.
Well, it seems that today, that being the current day, it's only the Republicans trying to bring spending back under control.
But, I may not be aware of everything.
What programs do the Democrats want to cut, and what programs do the Democrats want to expand?

And, why isn't Congress discussing a budget for the government? Did Obama and the Democrats miss another year submitting a budget proposal?
The out of control spending is largely the result of not having a budget, and handling all appropriations individually. That will never work. That's been the biggest problem over the past 4 years.
Where's the budget for our government?
In other words, where's the plan?

And, if we could go back in time and eliminate the liberal judge that refused to allow the FBI to look into Moussaoui's hard drive we had in our possession and actually read the goddam 9/11(/2001) plans, we could have prevented the 9/11(/2001) attacks and there wouldn't have been a war that drove spending up. We would only have had to deal with the dot-com bust. And, there would not have been any reason to give no effective oversight of the Democrats' idiotic subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy in exchange for the Democrats to not do what they did throughout the Cold War, sabotage the United States during a time of war.

But, we digress.
Where were we...

Oh, yeah. Where's the plan for government?
And, if we don't have a plan for government, what the f**k are they talking about in Washington?

We have a law in place that cuts spending. Don't f**k with it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
If we did that who’s going to feed you?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you solely blame the Democrats for all the spending? Until you blame both parties you are being dishonest.
So far, I have yet to see one Democrat on here take part of the blame themselves; whereas, several Republicans have taken part of the blame, myself included.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Admired by whom? As I recall, you dupes admired Barney Frank who threw his male page off the balcony of his New York hotel room and ran a male prostitution ring out of his own house. You would admire anyone who kept the dole coming to you. You have no principles.
If you want to know what happened in Benghazi, just do what Hillary did: Watch the goddam video she was watching live as it was happening. That's all you need to do to see the Obama lies.
By the way, since altering intelligence is a felony, and since Al Qaeda is at war with the United States, and altering the intelligence given to the president relating to Benghazi aids and abets Al Qaeda, isn't the person who altered the intelligence guilty of treason? Shouldn't that person be tried, and hung if convicted?
I'm sure Obama was as involved in this as he was when he didn't even have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening and had on his agenda to be playing golf all goddam day.
And you admire this. Must be the government dole he promises to you will never end....
there was no live video. there was a live audio feed monitored by one person.

prove me wrong. it's a slow day. i could stand to be highly amused.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
omg

are you married?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it, goober got away. Come back waxturd, I need some more of your dumbass quotes to forward to a teabagger friend of mine to show him examples of a moron he's in bed with.
I got old crazy goober running with his tail between his leg, just like I no he would. That's how ya do it. He might be attempting suicide. After all, I gave him and his racists several options.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Jane you fkn racist bitch.
dum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Always have potatoes on hand. You can do so many things with them.
Went and got potatoes, hashbrowns are on!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Waxturb might be waxing his over sized balls, and playing with his little wet noodle.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

If you own a home Thank a White Man, if you have a Job Thank a White Man, if you have a car Thank a White Man, if you have been educated Thank a White Man, if you’re Poor and on Welfare Thank a Liberal/Democrat!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Mashed, baked, roast or fried... there's nothing like a potato
Nouf Al-Qasimi
The question: "Do you want fries or a side salad with that?" may pose a challenge for some folks, but it's a no-brainer for me. I love my salad, but unless it's good, I prefer to go without. Conversely, mediocrity is hardly the worst thing that can happen to a French fry. A crueller fate is to be left uneaten.
The Atkins and Paleo diets, which promote a way of eating that best mimics the diets of our hunter-gatherer ancestors, are notoriously unforgiving toward carbs, and potatoes pick up a lot of flak where bread and pasta are not applicable. Potatoes, bread and pasta are also the three greatest emotional arguments in favour of carbs, as any well-rounded eater can attest.
Floury Idaho russets, dreamy, creamy Yukon golds and rosy, red bliss potatoes are the easiest to find year-round, although heirloom potatoes rule the roost when the season is right - and the season is nigh. These days, I troll the farmers' markets in search of saffron-fleshed fingerling potatoes and the deep purple Peruvian, a wildly gorgeous varietal from the Andes' highlands.
I remember being very young and reading somewhere about a village in Africa where the ground grows so hot during the summer that people can enjoy baked potatoes directly out of the ground.
This amazed my weird little brain enough to inspire an ambiguous phrase I abused for years: "[It's as hot] as an underground potato in Africa." Eventually, a caring elder pulled me aside to gently inform me that nobody had any idea what I was talking about. I later read that the African potato is not actually related to the common potato, but is a member of the mint family that includes other herbs such as basil, oregano, thyme and sage.
In those days, my favoured lunch to come home to after school was a casserole of roasted chicken and potatoes, heady with roasted garlic. Unless you're chucking your potatoes into a roasting dish (in which case, don't forget to add some carrots), where they can caramelise in the glory of a sizzling hen or a roast, it's crucial not to be neglectful with your preparation.
Every surface of a cut potato is a beauteous thing that must be addressed with salt, with heat, and with love.
Eating through a breakfast burrito can be pure drudgery or sheer bliss depending on how the cubes of potatoes have been treated: it's all about the ratio of potato skin to deep, dark crust, to satiny interior. The best roasted potatoes have crispy, craggy surfaces where seasonings can cling to them.
A similar logic applies to hash browns and home fries, the two most common variants of breakfast potatoes. The worst breakfast potatoes have smooth surfaces and are underseasoned and texturally homogenous. Just thinking about them makes my heart break a little. What did a defenceless little potato ever do to hurt anyone?
http://www.thenational.ae/lifestyle/food/mash...
Nouf Al-Qasimi concurs, whoever the hell that is.
Onion and fresh jalepeno belong in hashbrowns.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I have yet to see one Democrat on here take part of the blame themselves; whereas, several Republicans have taken part of the blame, myself included.
i think they're overcompensating for the right wing lie that says that republicans aren't responsible for any of the blame.

but thanks to you they can chill out a little bit.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Went and got potatoes, hashbrowns are on!
Now sit on them and open that azz wide.

Ha,ha,ha,ah

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Hehe...

Stupid DemoKKKRat.

Hehe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 767,241 - 767,260 of1,071,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 68,121
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min edogxxx 97,428
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Washington DC 45,439
Abby 7-10 18 min Cass 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 1 hr Julie 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,549
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info