Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498808 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#832199 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
50 - 49. Now that's a "wide margin" in your world? I suppose you don't know what the definition of "is" is, either.
The next time your orbit comes close to Earth, try to get at least one foot on the planet, dufus.
OBama 65,367,939 51% 332 electoral votes

Rmoney 60,707,106 47% 206 electoral votes

Margin of victory over 4.6 million votes!!

Considering Busj lost to Gore by 500,000 votes in 2000, yes, it was a very solid victory.

What happened to your boy, Rmoney??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to the birfer thread for you, Dweeb.

----------

(I like how you made an ass of yourself about our becoming a top energy producer in a few years.)

All while you spoke of nonsense off the CA coast!! You were unaware of the Williston Basin!!

You're a poseur!!

I'm lovin' kicking yer azz all around Topix!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#832200 Jan 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Can This Party Be Saved?
We Republicans cherish the free market. So now might be the right time to start listening to it. Our party has lost the popular vote in five of the past six presidential elections. That is 20 years of “no, thanks” from the American people. Only basketball’s Washington Generals, who are paid to lose to the Harlem Globetrotters, can exceed that losing record, and by only four years (1971–95).
The worst error politicians can make is to spin themselves. It’s time for the GOP to face the hard truth, no matter how painful. The Republican brand is dying, many of our strategists are incompetent, and we still design campaigns to prevail in the America of 25 years ago.
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2012/11/28/can-this...
Give us the spin on where teh money is going to come from to pay for Obama's government.
So far, nobody in the world has been able to answer that question.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#832201 Jan 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The payroll tax holiday was a bad idea to begin with, just like one-time rebates.
And "cars for clunkers."
What a WASTE of REALITY (BUDGET) transportation that program was!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#832202 Jan 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The same place Bush got his.
To answer this question, you have to tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government, dufus.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government? Somebody has to pay. Who is going to have to pay for Obama's government?
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#832203 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff????

Nothing to cut???

NIH paper dealing with...

"Sexual Violence Towards Married Women in Bangladesh."

Did we really need this?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23254953
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#832204 Jan 2, 2013
it's an odd moment in time....

Cuomo Again Slams House Over Sandy Aid, Praises King

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

the incompetence of the current GOP leadership is going to force us into bipartisanship.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#832205 Jan 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's the 2nd Homer. DUH.
Very good. FYI tomorrow is the 3rd.

Try reciting the alphabet next, after that we'll move on to some harder stuff.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#832206 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us the spin on where teh money is going to come from to pay for Obama's government.
So far, nobody in the world has been able to answer that question.
nothing new today?

no doubt.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#832207 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
OBama 65,367,939 51% 332 electoral votes
Rmoney 60,707,106 47% 206 electoral votes
Margin of victory over 4.6 million votes!!
Considering Busj lost to Gore by 500,000 votes in 2000, yes, it was a very solid victory.
What happened to your boy, Rmoney??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to the birfer thread for you, Dweeb.
----------
(I like how you made an ass of yourself about our becoming a top energy producer in a few years.)
All while you spoke of nonsense off the CA coast!! You were unaware of the Williston Basin!!
You're a poseur!!
I'm lovin' kicking yer azz all around Topix!!
Romney called-he said tell you entitleMENTALtic types-- aint none o "yo" money involved. TOO BAD for YOU.

Get used to it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832208 Jan 2, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think i am, the White House Chief Chef or something?
Do you like oysters? Got just the guy for ya..just wear a life jacket.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#832209 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
OBama 65,367,939 51% 332 electoral votes
Rmoney 60,707,106 47% 206 electoral votes
Margin of victory over 4.6 million votes!!
Considering Busj lost to Gore by 500,000 votes in 2000, yes, it was a very solid victory.
What happened to your boy, Rmoney??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to the birfer thread for you, Dweeb.
----------
(I like how you made an ass of yourself about our becoming a top energy producer in a few years.)
All while you spoke of nonsense off the CA coast!! You were unaware of the Williston Basin!!
You're a poseur!!
I'm lovin' kicking yer azz all around Topix!!
I suppose that's counting all the (documented, but not all) precincts where, out of tens of thousands of votes cast, not one person hit the wrong button by mistake. You do know that's an impossibility, right?
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#832210 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff?

Nothing to cut...

at the good ole NIH....

"Misbehaviour in Pony Club horses: Incidence and risk factors."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23237295
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#832211 Jan 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer this question, you have to tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government, dufus.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government? Somebody has to pay. Who is going to have to pay for Obama's government?
Let's take it outa he base!!!!!!

Start PAYING what you OWE-entitleMENTAL fweeriders!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#832212 Jan 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the diabetes.
I'll bet on it. Carol's mood swings are directly related to her blood sugar level.
When it's low, she's mean as a junkyard dog, blaming Obama for everything.
When it's normal, she's Christian Carol, telling all how she blames both sides for the problems.
When her blood sugar is high, she goes off on her 'history lessons'!!LOL
It is much like being bipolar. She may be that, also.
So, more belligerent at certain times but stupid as fk at all times?

Hah!

Seems too that she's developed a case of insomnia.

Pity the fool(s) that married her.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#832213 Jan 2, 2013
Fox's Kilmeade Asks If "We Could See Riots In The Streets" As A Result Of Tax Deal

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/02/foxs...

what? a couple hundred tea baggers?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#832214 Jan 2, 2013
Fox News Complains That "Mainstream Media" Is "Mocking" NRA's Guns In Schools Plan

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/02/fox-n...

yes, it has been established that FOX is not in the mainstream.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#832215 Jan 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Very good. FYI tomorrow is the 3rd.
Try reciting the alphabet next, after that we'll move on to some harder stuff.
Can we use the dictionary? Hm? Please...(if you say "no" Homer, I will have to maybe employ theatrical tacTICS for your bemusement!!)
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#832216 Jan 2, 2013
Fiscal Cliff????

Nothing to cut?

Gov/NIH funding reviews of Smartphone medical aps...

"A Systematic Review of Healthcare Applications for Smartphones"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22781312
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#832217 Jan 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The payroll tax holiday was a bad idea to begin with, just like one-time rebates.
And "cars for clunkers."
So quit yer bitchin' about it then.

Time for a summation:

Tax cuts for the rich, no effect on the economy and could not stop the second greatest economic collapse of all time.

Stimulus - Cash for Clunkers, one time rebates, first time buyer rebates, tax cuts/incentive for small businesses, etc, stopped a second Great Depression dead in it's tracks and we have had economic growth ever since.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#832218 Jan 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The Sandy storm relief bill includes $150 million for Alaskan fisheries and $2 million for roof repair at the Smithsonian Institute.
That's pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Chicagoan by Birth 237,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min RACE 105,010
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min SweLL GirL 10,381
News Man, 23, fatally shot in Douglas Park (Jan '08) 19 min Flap Jack Lips 4
Obama 22 min White Guy Here 2
Sanctuary city morbid humor 24 min HunchbackofNotreDame 12
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 39 min boundary painter 3,612

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages