Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275768 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenrisyofavtrann ysayz

Hazard, KY

#831758 Jan 1, 2013
dem wrote:
Happy New Year!
Show me your tits!
<in a raspy voice>witch one....duh pierced one wit a nostril bone hanging orf uf it, duh plain one, er bof uh dem.

GROW UP and get a decent bone-duhmboduhmazz.
Fenrisyofavtrann ysayz

Hazard, KY

#831759 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
So...have we finished talking about everything?
:-)
carol

Orlando, FL

#831760 Jan 1, 2013
If anyone is still here and reading this...

In the vacuum left after a military coup in Mali nine months ago, al-Qaida has taken over enormous territory to prepare for global jihad. World leaders are hesitating to respond militarily.

http://news.msn.com/world/al-qaida-carves-out...

If Obama gets his way, our military will be so depleted monetarily, we can only hope other world leaders have stronger ones in the case of "global jihad".
carol

Orlando, FL

#831762 Jan 1, 2013
The House is voting tonight on the fiscal deal.

We now just have to worry about reaching a deal on the debt ceiling which raises the threat of a default which threatens another credit downgrade and a panic in the financial markets.

Oy vey...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#831763 Jan 1, 2013
Grover Norquist gives House Republicans "permission" to vote for tax deal. This loser is trying to save face as Republicans get ready to wipe their butts with his pledge.
DUDE LIGHTEN UP

Vienna, Austria

#831764 Jan 1, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "don't judge me or I will....." mean? Are you threatening rape and assault if I "judge You" here? What does it mean? What will you do? Are you man enough to explain yoursel or will you let your haughtiness rule the day as always...
May I judge you then without risking consequences of sexual assault?
AW, COME ON, YEVGHENI, THE REASON YOU PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS PORTRAYED AS HUMOURLESS IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T IDENTIFY A JOKE. I ALWAYS HEARD THAT THE TRUE MEASURE OF WHETHER SOMEONE HAD MASTERY IN A LANGUAGE IS IF YOU COULD UNDERSTAND IT SUNG - PREFERABLY OPERA. HOWEVER, THE TRUTH IS, IT'S WHETHER YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU'RE BEING SUBTLY RIDICULED.

AS FAR AS THE YOUR WANTING TO JUDGE ME THING, IT'S LIKE THIS: HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY JUDGE "ME" WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW "ME?" YOU'VE SEEN ME WRITE, RIDICULE YOU ACTUALLY, AND YOUR RESPONSE IS TO CONDEMN "ME." THIS IS SHORT-SIGHTED ON YOUR PART. TRUST ME YEVGHENI, I'M NOT THE LEAST BIT ATTRACTED TO "YOU," EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHO "YOU" IS. SHAME ON ME, I'M GUILTY OF THE SAME LACK OF REASON I'VE ACCUSED YOU OF. THE PROBLEM WITH BEING AS SMART AS I AM - AND I'M NOT PROUD OF IT, MIND YOU - IS THAT I'M OBLIGED TO DUMB EVERYTHING I SAY DOWN SO THAT "YOU" CAN UNDERSTAND IT. WELL, IT'S MY CROSS TO BEAR, I GRANT YOU. JUST LIKE ENGLISH IS YOURS, I GUESS?

IT'S LIKE THIS, VLADIMIR, NO ONE CAN THREATEN, "YOU", IF THEY DON'T KNOW OR CARE WHO "YOU" IS OR ARE. DO "YOU" GET IT? AND FURTHERMORE WHAT THE FUCK DO I CARE WHERE GROZNY IS, YOU MORON? IT'S A JOKE. IN THE SAME WAY THAT A THIRTY POUND CHICKEN IS FUNNY, A (RUSSIAN?) EXPATRIATE IN AN IDIOTIC CHATROOM TRYING TO WEIGH IN ON AMERICAN POLITICS IS ACTUALLY MORE THAN I CAN REASONABLY STAND! YOU CRACK ME UP, FYODOR!

WASN'T IT YOU WHO SAID "I" COULD NEVER ACHIEVE INTELLECTUAL REKNOWN BY PENIS TALK?(LET'S PUT CATHERINE THE GREAT TO ONE SIDE FOR A MOMENT,) WELL, I'M NOT SURE YOU'RE RIGHT. OF COURSE, I'M NOT SURE YOU'RE RUSSIAN EITHER.

YOU SEE, VASILY, IN THE CIRCLES I RUN IN, I'M TAKING YOU TO PIECES RIGHT NOW. BUT YOU CAN'T SEE IT CAN YOU? OH WELL, I GUESS "WE'LL" NEVER GET MARRIED, YOU COMMIE BASTARD.
carol

Orlando, FL

#831765 Jan 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Grover Norquist gives House Republicans "permission" to vote for tax deal. This loser is trying to save face as Republicans get ready to wipe their butts with his pledge.
Obama is soon going to be feeling the pressure of the debt ceiling and reforms in entitlements.

Americans who voted for Obama will then see the proof in the pudding. Did they vote for a leader? Or not?
DUDE LIGHTEN UP

Vienna, Austria

#831766 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
We now just have to worry about reaching a deal on the debt ceiling which raises the threat of a default which threatens another credit downgrade and a panic in the financial markets.
Oy vey...
'OY VEY?' IS THAT YOUR WHORISH WAY OF SAYING, "MY GOD THAT'S A BIG ONE?"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#831767 Jan 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
true

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#831768 Jan 1, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Your last Pizza Party:
DUDE LIGHTEN UP

Vienna, Austria

#831769 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
Oy vey...
WELL, THERE'S 267 LESS GUYS YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BLOW TONIGHT. TIMES ARE TOUGH THOUGH...
DUDE LIGHTEN UP

Vienna, Austria

#831770 Jan 1, 2013
TOMORROW, CAROL, I'M GOING TO POST NAKED PICTURES OF YOU WITH THE FARM ANIMALS.
carol

Orlando, FL

#831771 Jan 1, 2013
Bush tax cuts will be made permanent after tonight for those making $400,000 and less.

No spending cuts on the table.

Like I said, the proof will soon be in the pudding.

Obama and Democrats will feel the screws tightening over the next 60 days.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#831772 Jan 1, 2013
DUDE LIGHTEN UP wrote:
TOMORROW, CAROL, I'M GOING TO POST NAKED PICTURES OF YOU WITH THE FARM ANIMALS.
Sad man. Really sad.
carol

Orlando, FL

#831773 Jan 1, 2013
Payroll taxes will also go up.

Isn't that nice of Democrats? Creating no jobs and less pay for those who do work?

I just don't get it.

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#831774 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
Isn't that nice of Democrats? Creating no jobs and less pay for those who do work?
I just don't get it.
That's why we really needed to elect Jim Hayden.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831775 Jan 1, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Obama is chief general of get whitey. Whitey needs Obama's signature to eat, piss and shit.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831776 Jan 1, 2013
carol wrote:
I just don't get it.
Obama will make whitey suffer through the taxes. Do you feel the oppression yet. Best way to get whitey is through their pockets. Chief in command has his plan in motion. It's payback time!
NATALIE WOOD

Zagreb, Croatia

#831777 Jan 1, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad man. Really sad.
BABY! YOU AIN'T EVEN SEEN THEM YET! THERE'S THIS ONE OF HER WITH A PIG AND A GOAT... LOOK, DUDE, DON'T SLAY THE MESSENGER...
NATALIE WOOD

Zagreb, Croatia

#831778 Jan 1, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is chief general of get whitey. Whitey needs Obama's signature to eat, piss and shit.
CINDY! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY DRAWN HERE BY ALL THE OTHER SLUTS IN THE THREAD. HARD TO GET ANY WHITER THAN A CANADIAN?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques Ottawa 197,009
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 31 min TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 54 min MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 56 min MonicaJ 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 54,512
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Deez--Nuts 6,416
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 6 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages