Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,201 - 767,220 of 1,080,302 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Liberals...
Calling all Liberals!
Ban Blood clots today!
"The CTA, providing a much needed public health focus on DVT/PE presented a range of “350,000 to 600,000” DVTs per year with “at least 100,000 deaths”."
CTA-Call to Action
DVE-Deep Vein Thrombosis
PE-Pulmonary Embolism
Save Hilary today by outlawing blood clot
http://www.stoptheclot.org/News/article153.ht...
It was the almighty Oblamer that bestowed the "Immaculate Concussion" upon Hillary Magdalene.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So the judge order a psychiatric evaluation of you; tell him to save the state some money, we'll testify as to your capabilities.
your only capability is posting on topix. or am i wrong and you aren't on here 24/7 and are instead performing great acts of charity with your time? you've even opened the $400K mansion (LOL) to underprivleged democrats who typically spend their time redistributing other peoples property by force.

nah, i'll bet if I scroll back you're on here every day and every night, even all weekend.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'Let the fiscal cliff come.'
Homer has been saying this for months.
You agree with Homer? I may need to rethink my position on this.
It seems the only way to cut government spending is with the fiscal cliff. It appears as if everything coming from the Democrats requires increased government spending. We are already at the limit of the economy being able to actually pay for the government. The Democrats' only proposal for increased revenue, tax the so-called "rich", is a hippy pipedream from an opium den in the darkest corner of the Black Hole of Calcutta. They don't even have that much in earnings to be taxed if you tax them at 100 percent.
Obviously government spending needs to be cut. The fiscal cliff is the only thing in place today that does that.
Next, let's talk about increasing the number of people paying income tax. Half the country mooching off the other half won't survive no matter what kind of system you have.... unless you make slaves out of the half already paying for everything. I don't think the Americans paying for everything are going to accept that. ;-)
Then, take all welfare out of anything being discussed and put it where it belongs, in a welfare bill. After it is determined what the government needs to operate, then we can begin to discuss how to disburse what remains of the revenue to the so-called "poor" who have mobile phones, drugs, booze, tatoos, designer hoodies, Air Jordan tennis shoes, cars, money to buy gas, some money left over to buy food, and the luxure to be idle all day and play basketball at midnight.
If Congress does its job adequately, there will be funds available for people who are actually poor.(Not to be confused with the so-called "poor" described above.)
Then, NO MORE DEBT. NOT FOR ANY REASON. Make the government grow up and live within the means the economy can realistically be expected to afford.

How about that?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
David Gregory should be embarrass after making this statement “Obama’s budget fight is Obama's "Lincoln moment” Gregory and other Liberals like you Obama is no Lincoln there this saying “ When Things Get Tough The Tough Get Going “ when thing are tough Obama exits the stage and turn it over to His VP!!
This one is a slow killer – a man-made slow killer! But this is exactly what makes it all the more dangerous. Absorption of doses as low as 0.1ml have proven fatal; however, symptoms of poisoning start showing after months of initial exposure, which is definitely too late for any kind of treatment. In 1996, a chemistry professor at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, spilled a drop or two of the poison on her gloved hand – dimethylmercury went through the latex glove, symptoms appeared four months later and ten months later, the she died.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

HOW LOW WILL YOU GO wrote:
Exclusive: Democrats Drop 'God' From Party Platform
Guess what? God’s name has been removed from the Democratic National Committee platform.
This is the paragraph that was in the 2008 platform:
“We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.”
Now the words “God-given” have been removed. The paragraph has been restructured to say this:
“We gather to reclaim the basic bargain that built the largest middle class and the most prosperous nation on Earth – the simple principle that in America, hard work should pay off, responsibility should be rewarded, and each one of us should be able to go as far as our talent and drive take us.”
WAKE UP YOU FAKE CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!
1st of all, what does your God have to do with anything political? Nothing! There is a million different branches of christianity, who told you your choice of religion is" thee religion ?“ God is God no matter the religion & if you were a true christian you would know that the bible itself says,"every man shalt be judged by his/her own belief." Now you should be ashamed of yourself passing judgement on people you call your brothers & sisters cuz there faith practices are different from your. Not to mention thee same people you call your forefathers weren't even christian. Lastly, politics has nothing to do with religion at all. Did you ever stop & think that religious faith varies among elected officials? So why add something about your God in something political that may offend people of other faiths & religion. Your relationship with God is your personal relationship, not a political ploy!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This is the Obama’s economic policies…The 'New Normal': Low Growth, Few Jobs this is that Hope and Change Obama promise!!
and America gave him the mandate for four more years of this.
MarkAR

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The recovery that officially began in mid-2009 hasn’t arrived in most Americans’ paychecks. In 2010, the top 1 percent of U.S. families captured as much as 93 percent of the nation’s income growth.
Do you not see the problem??????????
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-02/top-...
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

WaxWhiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave yourself 10 brilliant Judge-its for "hehe"?
Come on Waxturd raise the bar.
Eat some puffer fish. After all you white monkeys eat anything.

Ha,ha,ha,ha.

Come on try it.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Next she can look into Republican sex crimes (most involve children or their own children, rape or that weirdo that liked wearing that wolf outfit, forgot his name, he's my fave)
i guess amongst your inlaws, incest is another form of dating, culturally speaking that is (according to Oprah).
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I heard about that.
I read the book and then saw the movie when it came out..."Alive".

Amazing story of survival and human endurance. If it hadn't been for two of the survivors climbing over an almost impassible mountain that even professional mountain climbers with all the necessary equipment who weren't half-starved would have found an amazing feat, none of them would have survived.

What's gotten into the poster, Cindy, today anyway?
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lily following a Paleo diet. Feel great. No potatoes, no grains, no pasta, rice
Just made that Bone Broth, great for joints, bone health, eyes, teeth, hair, esophagus, digestion
you can check it out on www.marksdailyapple.com
No potatoes, no grains, no pasta, rice? Bah Homer would be off that diet in a heartbeat, ok so a struggling heartbeat
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

MarkAR wrote:
<quoted text>How about this? When 20% of the population gets 80% of all the income each year that system will not survive.
I see your post bad mouthing Unions all the time but there are two things you do not understand. One, without the Unions there would never have been a middle class America and two, you can trace the decline of the middle class with an exact match to the decline of Unions.
Polonium is a radioactive poison, a slow killer with no cure. One gram of vaporised polonium can kill about 1.5 million people in just a couple of months. The most famous case of polonium poisoning is that of ex-Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko. Polonium was found in his tea cup – a dose 200 times higher than the median lethal dose in case of ingestion. He died in three weeks.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems the only way to cut government spending is with the fiscal cliff. It appears as if everything coming from the Democrats requires increased government spending. We are already at the limit of the economy being able to actually pay for the government. The Democrats' only proposal for increased revenue, tax the so-called "rich", is a hippy pipedream from an opium den in the darkest corner of the Black Hole of Calcutta. They don't even have that much in earnings to be taxed if you tax them at 100 percent.
Obviously government spending needs to be cut. The fiscal cliff is the only thing in place today that does that.
Next, let's talk about increasing the number of people paying income tax. Half the country mooching off the other half won't survive no matter what kind of system you have.... unless you make slaves out of the half already paying for everything. I don't think the Americans paying for everything are going to accept that. ;-)
Then, take all welfare out of anything being discussed and put it where it belongs, in a welfare bill. After it is determined what the government needs to operate, then we can begin to discuss how to disburse what remains of the revenue to the so-called "poor" who have mobile phones, drugs, booze, tatoos, designer hoodies, Air Jordan tennis shoes, cars, money to buy gas, some money left over to buy food, and the luxure to be idle all day and play basketball at midnight.
If Congress does its job adequately, there will be funds available for people who are actually poor.(Not to be confused with the so-called "poor" described above.)
Then, NO MORE DEBT. NOT FOR ANY REASON. Make the government grow up and live within the means the economy can realistically be expected to afford.
How about that?
Why do you solely blame the Democrats for all the spending? Until you blame both parties you are being dishonest.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>and America gave him the mandate for four more years of this.
Bush got the same deal in 2004. quit yer whinin'.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing story of survival and human endurance. If it hadn't been for two of the survivors climbing over an almost impassible mountain that even professional mountain climbers with all the necessary equipment who weren't half-starved would have found an amazing feat, none of them would have survived.
maybe.....

Last week, right-wing radio host Barbara Espinosa of Arizona took to the airwaves and declared that she won't call Barack Obama "the first black president," explaining: "I voted for the white guy myself. I call him a monkey." And then she defended that statement, saying it was "prompted" by a cartoon someone sent her of Obama as a monkey. As Ta-Nehisi Coates put it: "One thing I've never seen is a bigot cite actual racism as a defense against their own racism."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/06/21/i-cal...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What budget fight? I don't hear anything about any budget proposal. All I hear about is piecemeal appropriations. Nothing has changed in the past 4 years. We still haven't seen any sign of any budget.
Where's the f**k*ng plan?
Why is ther any discussion whatsoever when there's not even a plan to discuss?
Let the fiscal cliff come. It's the only sane thing the government has done in the past 4 years.
If only most economists felt the same way, I'd be a little more reassured going over this cliff has an upside.

The mere fact Obama and Reid are more than determined to let it happen no matter what Republicans do is why I have reason to be a little concerned as well.

However, for what it's worth, Donald Trump also sees a silver lining in letting it happen. So at least someone who knows the market and how it will more than likely react is somewhat positive.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you solely blame the Democrats for all the spending? Until you blame both parties you are being dishonest.
There are three forms of mercury which are extremely dangerous. Elemental mercury is the one you can find in glass thermometers, it’s not harmful if touched, but lethal if inhaled. Inorganic mercury is used to make batteries, and is deadly only when ingested. And finally, organic mercury is found in fish, such as tuna and swordfish (consumption should be limited to 170g per week), but can be potentially deadly over long periods of time. A famous death caused by mercury is that of Amadeus Mozart, who was given mercury pills to treat his syphilis.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you know i was just thinking that even if Mitt had won the election Obama probably would have still been most admired.
as for your right wing 'story' that never became what the right wing media hoped for.....the right wing media need to learn to tell better lies.
and you should really do some research before you take the right wing nutjob media at it's word.
What Happened in Benghazi
Though I am in no way a fan of President Obama’s foreign and security policies, the flailing that the Republican Party is engaging in at the moment to demonstrate some kind of cover-up in the aftermath of the Benghazi attack reveals a complete lack of understanding of how intelligence collection and analysis works.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/intell...
Admired by whom? As I recall, you dupes admired Barney Frank who threw his male page off the balcony of his New York hotel room and ran a male prostitution ring out of his own house. You would admire anyone who kept the dole coming to you. You have no principles.

If you want to know what happened in Benghazi, just do what Hillary did: Watch the goddam video she was watching live as it was happening. That's all you need to do to see the Obama lies.
By the way, since altering intelligence is a felony, and since Al Qaeda is at war with the United States, and altering the intelligence given to the president relating to Benghazi aids and abets Al Qaeda, isn't the person who altered the intelligence guilty of treason? Shouldn't that person be tried, and hung if convicted?
I'm sure Obama was as involved in this as he was when he didn't even have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening and had on his agenda to be playing golf all goddam day.
And you admire this. Must be the government dole he promises to you will never end....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The Winners Of The 2012 Golden Duke Awards!

TPM is pleased to announce the winners of the Sixth Annual Golden Dukes recognizing the year’s best purveyors of public corruption, outlandish behavior and The Crazy.

The awards are named in honor of former Rep. Randy “Duke” Cunningham, who epitomizes the iconic modern scandal. Few have so combined public corruption, a betrayal of the public trust and generally shameless behavior. Following his example, 2012 has been a banner year — from virulent outbreaks of The Crazy to David Petraeus’ biographer bingo to the nonstop nonsense that was the 2012 campaign—there’s been a lot to rake.

For Best Scandal — General Interest: Mitt Romney for ‘47 Percent’

For Best Scandal — Sex and Generalized Carnality: Scott DesJarlais

For Best Scandal — Local Venue:(TIE) Amy Koch and D.C. City Council

For Meritorious Achievement In The Crazy: Clint Eastwood

For Biggest Campaign Freakout: Republicans for “You didn’t build that”

For Most Hilariously Wrong Campaign Prediction: Karl Rove for his election night meltdown

For Most Over-The-Top Campaign Ad: Mitt Romney’s Jeep ad

http://news.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/12/the...
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing her white monkey of a boyfriend dumped her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min LRS 174,654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min TRD 67,964
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Terry rigsby 48,917
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve is the best 356
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 45,797
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 23 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••