Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,181 - 767,200 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#831289 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I heard about that.
I read the book and then saw the movie when it came out..."Alive".

Amazing story of survival and human endurance. If it hadn't been for two of the survivors climbing over an almost impassible mountain that even professional mountain climbers with all the necessary equipment who weren't half-starved would have found an amazing feat, none of them would have survived.

What's gotten into the poster, Cindy, today anyway?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Effort, PA

#831290 Dec 31, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily following a Paleo diet. Feel great. No potatoes, no grains, no pasta, rice
Just made that Bone Broth, great for joints, bone health, eyes, teeth, hair, esophagus, digestion
you can check it out on www.marksdailyapple.com
No potatoes, no grains, no pasta, rice? Bah Homer would be off that diet in a heartbeat, ok so a struggling heartbeat
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831291 Dec 31, 2012
MarkAR wrote:
<quoted text>How about this? When 20% of the population gets 80% of all the income each year that system will not survive.
I see your post bad mouthing Unions all the time but there are two things you do not understand. One, without the Unions there would never have been a middle class America and two, you can trace the decline of the middle class with an exact match to the decline of Unions.
Polonium is a radioactive poison, a slow killer with no cure. One gram of vaporised polonium can kill about 1.5 million people in just a couple of months. The most famous case of polonium poisoning is that of ex-Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko. Polonium was found in his tea cup – a dose 200 times higher than the median lethal dose in case of ingestion. He died in three weeks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Effort, PA

#831292 Dec 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems the only way to cut government spending is with the fiscal cliff. It appears as if everything coming from the Democrats requires increased government spending. We are already at the limit of the economy being able to actually pay for the government. The Democrats' only proposal for increased revenue, tax the so-called "rich", is a hippy pipedream from an opium den in the darkest corner of the Black Hole of Calcutta. They don't even have that much in earnings to be taxed if you tax them at 100 percent.
Obviously government spending needs to be cut. The fiscal cliff is the only thing in place today that does that.
Next, let's talk about increasing the number of people paying income tax. Half the country mooching off the other half won't survive no matter what kind of system you have.... unless you make slaves out of the half already paying for everything. I don't think the Americans paying for everything are going to accept that. ;-)
Then, take all welfare out of anything being discussed and put it where it belongs, in a welfare bill. After it is determined what the government needs to operate, then we can begin to discuss how to disburse what remains of the revenue to the so-called "poor" who have mobile phones, drugs, booze, tatoos, designer hoodies, Air Jordan tennis shoes, cars, money to buy gas, some money left over to buy food, and the luxure to be idle all day and play basketball at midnight.
If Congress does its job adequately, there will be funds available for people who are actually poor.(Not to be confused with the so-called "poor" described above.)
Then, NO MORE DEBT. NOT FOR ANY REASON. Make the government grow up and live within the means the economy can realistically be expected to afford.
How about that?
Why do you solely blame the Democrats for all the spending? Until you blame both parties you are being dishonest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831293 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>and America gave him the mandate for four more years of this.
Bush got the same deal in 2004. quit yer whinin'.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831294 Dec 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing story of survival and human endurance. If it hadn't been for two of the survivors climbing over an almost impassible mountain that even professional mountain climbers with all the necessary equipment who weren't half-starved would have found an amazing feat, none of them would have survived.
maybe.....

Last week, right-wing radio host Barbara Espinosa of Arizona took to the airwaves and declared that she won't call Barack Obama "the first black president," explaining: "I voted for the white guy myself. I call him a monkey." And then she defended that statement, saying it was "prompted" by a cartoon someone sent her of Obama as a monkey. As Ta-Nehisi Coates put it: "One thing I've never seen is a bigot cite actual racism as a defense against their own racism."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/06/21/i-cal...
carol

Orlando, FL

#831295 Dec 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What budget fight? I don't hear anything about any budget proposal. All I hear about is piecemeal appropriations. Nothing has changed in the past 4 years. We still haven't seen any sign of any budget.
Where's the f**k*ng plan?
Why is ther any discussion whatsoever when there's not even a plan to discuss?
Let the fiscal cliff come. It's the only sane thing the government has done in the past 4 years.
If only most economists felt the same way, I'd be a little more reassured going over this cliff has an upside.

The mere fact Obama and Reid are more than determined to let it happen no matter what Republicans do is why I have reason to be a little concerned as well.

However, for what it's worth, Donald Trump also sees a silver lining in letting it happen. So at least someone who knows the market and how it will more than likely react is somewhat positive.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831296 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you solely blame the Democrats for all the spending? Until you blame both parties you are being dishonest.
There are three forms of mercury which are extremely dangerous. Elemental mercury is the one you can find in glass thermometers, it’s not harmful if touched, but lethal if inhaled. Inorganic mercury is used to make batteries, and is deadly only when ingested. And finally, organic mercury is found in fish, such as tuna and swordfish (consumption should be limited to 170g per week), but can be potentially deadly over long periods of time. A famous death caused by mercury is that of Amadeus Mozart, who was given mercury pills to treat his syphilis.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#831297 Dec 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you know i was just thinking that even if Mitt had won the election Obama probably would have still been most admired.
as for your right wing 'story' that never became what the right wing media hoped for.....the right wing media need to learn to tell better lies.
and you should really do some research before you take the right wing nutjob media at it's word.
What Happened in Benghazi
Though I am in no way a fan of President Obama’s foreign and security policies, the flailing that the Republican Party is engaging in at the moment to demonstrate some kind of cover-up in the aftermath of the Benghazi attack reveals a complete lack of understanding of how intelligence collection and analysis works.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/intell...
Admired by whom? As I recall, you dupes admired Barney Frank who threw his male page off the balcony of his New York hotel room and ran a male prostitution ring out of his own house. You would admire anyone who kept the dole coming to you. You have no principles.

If you want to know what happened in Benghazi, just do what Hillary did: Watch the goddam video she was watching live as it was happening. That's all you need to do to see the Obama lies.
By the way, since altering intelligence is a felony, and since Al Qaeda is at war with the United States, and altering the intelligence given to the president relating to Benghazi aids and abets Al Qaeda, isn't the person who altered the intelligence guilty of treason? Shouldn't that person be tried, and hung if convicted?
I'm sure Obama was as involved in this as he was when he didn't even have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening and had on his agenda to be playing golf all goddam day.
And you admire this. Must be the government dole he promises to you will never end....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831298 Dec 31, 2012
The Winners Of The 2012 Golden Duke Awards!

TPM is pleased to announce the winners of the Sixth Annual Golden Dukes recognizing the year’s best purveyors of public corruption, outlandish behavior and The Crazy.

The awards are named in honor of former Rep. Randy “Duke” Cunningham, who epitomizes the iconic modern scandal. Few have so combined public corruption, a betrayal of the public trust and generally shameless behavior. Following his example, 2012 has been a banner year — from virulent outbreaks of The Crazy to David Petraeus’ biographer bingo to the nonstop nonsense that was the 2012 campaign—there’s been a lot to rake.

For Best Scandal — General Interest: Mitt Romney for ‘47 Percent’

For Best Scandal — Sex and Generalized Carnality: Scott DesJarlais

For Best Scandal — Local Venue:(TIE) Amy Koch and D.C. City Council

For Meritorious Achievement In The Crazy: Clint Eastwood

For Biggest Campaign Freakout: Republicans for “You didn’t build that”

For Most Hilariously Wrong Campaign Prediction: Karl Rove for his election night meltdown

For Most Over-The-Top Campaign Ad: Mitt Romney’s Jeep ad

http://news.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/12/the...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Effort, PA

#831299 Dec 31, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing her white monkey of a boyfriend dumped her.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#831300 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
More white crimes:
Gilles de Rais (a French nobleman) is considered to be the precursor to the modern serial killer. Before he began his killing spree, he rode as a military captain in the army lead by St Joan of Arc – though it is unlikely that she knew him. He was accused and ultimately convicted of torturing, raping and murdering dozens, if not hundreds, of young children, mainly boys.
According to surviving accounts, Rais lured children, mainly young boys who were blond haired and blue eyed (as he had been as a child), to his residences, and raped, tortured and mutilated them, often ejaculating, perhaps via masturbation, over the dying victim. He and his accomplices would then set up the severed heads of the children in order to judge which was the most fair. The precise number of Rais’s victims is not known, as most of the bodies were burned or buried. The number of murders is generally placed between 80 and 200; a few have conjectured numbers upwards of 600. The victims ranged in age from six to eighteen and included both sexes. Although Rais preferred boys, he would make do with young girls if circumstances required.
At the transcript of the trial, one of Gilles servants Henriet (an accomplice to his crimes) described the actions of his master, which were essentially:
Henriet soon began to collect children for his master, and was present whilst he massacred them. They were murdered invariably in one room at Machecoul. The marshal used to bathe in their blood; he was fond of making Gilles do Sillé, Pontou, or Henriet torture them, and he experienced intense pleasure in seeing them in their agonies. But his great passion was to welter in their blood. His servants would stab a child in the jugular vein, and let the blood squirt over him. The room was often steeped in blood. When the horrible deed was done, and the child was dead, the marshal would be filled with grief for what he had done, and would toss weeping and praying on a bed, or recite fervent prayers and litanies on his knees, whilst his servants washed the floor, and burned in the huge fireplace the bodies of the murdered children. With the bodies were burned the clothes and everything that had belonged to the little victims. An insupportable odour filled the room, but the Maréchal do Retz inhaled it with delight
Makes me think of Barney Frank throwing his male page off his New York hotel balcony.
How many young boys do you think Barney Frank raped in his lifetime?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831301 Dec 31, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the almighty Oblamer that bestowed the "Immaculate Concussion" upon Hillary Magdalene.
Now here’s one right out of an Agatha Christie novel. Cyanide seems to be extremely popular (spies use cyanide pills to kill themselves when caught) and there are plenty of reasons for this. Firstly, it is found in a great variety of substances like almonds, apple seeds, apricot kernel, tobacco smoke, insecticides, pesticides and the list goes on. Murder in this case can be blamed on a household accident, such as ingestion of pesticide – a fatal dose of cyanide for humans is 1.5 mg per kilogram of body weight. Secondly, it’s a rapid killer: depending on the dose, death occurs within 1 to 15 minutes. Also, in its gaseous form – hydrogen cyanide – it was the agent used by Nazi Germany for mass murders in gas chambers during the Holocaust.

Please just kill yourselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831302 Dec 31, 2012
White folks, please just kill yourselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831303 Dec 31, 2012
If you’re watching Sherlock Holmes, then you’ll know about this one. The Botulinum toxin causes Botulism, a fatal condition if not treated immediately. It involves muscle paralysis, eventually leading to the paralysis of the respiratory system and, consequently, death. The bacteria enter the body through open wounds or by ingesting contaminated food. By the way, botulinum toxin is the same stuff used for Botox injections by you white folks.

You should try it. The world would be a better place without you racist white eeking and ooking monkeys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831305 Dec 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me think of Barney Frank throwing his male page off his New York hotel balcony.
How many young boys do you think Barney Frank raped in his lifetime?
Arsenic has been called “The King of Poisons”, for its discreetness and potency – it was virtually undetectable, so it was very often used either as a murder weapon or as a mystery story element. But that’s until the Marsh test came and signalled the presence of this poison in water, food and the like. However, this king of poisons has taken many famous lives: Napoleon Bonaparte, George the 3rd of England and Simon Bolivar to name a few. On another note, arsenic, like belladonna, was used by the Victorians for cosmetic reasons. A couple of drops of the stuff made a woman’s complexion white and pale. Just perfect! Try this one and hurry up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831307 Dec 31, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, that would be your role. You are doing well so far.
Damn it, goober got away. Come back waxturd, I need some more of your dumbass quotes to forward to a teabagger friend of mine to show him examples of a moron he's in bed with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#831309 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing her white monkey of a boyfriend dumped her.
Oh, so it's more like hell hath no fury like a woman scorned then?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#831310 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you solely blame the Democrats for all the spending? Until you blame both parties you are being dishonest.
Well, it seems that today, that being the current day, it's only the Republicans trying to bring spending back under control.
But, I may not be aware of everything.
What programs do the Democrats want to cut, and what programs do the Democrats want to expand?

And, why isn't Congress discussing a budget for the government? Did Obama and the Democrats miss another year submitting a budget proposal?
The out of control spending is largely the result of not having a budget, and handling all appropriations individually. That will never work. That's been the biggest problem over the past 4 years.
Where's the budget for our government?
In other words, where's the plan?

And, if we could go back in time and eliminate the liberal judge that refused to allow the FBI to look into Moussaoui's hard drive we had in our possession and actually read the goddam 9/11(/2001) plans, we could have prevented the 9/11(/2001) attacks and there wouldn't have been a war that drove spending up. We would only have had to deal with the dot-com bust. And, there would not have been any reason to give no effective oversight of the Democrats' idiotic subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy in exchange for the Democrats to not do what they did throughout the Cold War, sabotage the United States during a time of war.

But, we digress.
Where were we...

Oh, yeah. Where's the plan for government?
And, if we don't have a plan for government, what the f**k are they talking about in Washington?

We have a law in place that cuts spending. Don't f**k with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#831311 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
White folks, please just kill yourselves.
If we did that who’s going to feed you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 20 min joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 39 min ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min 40ish 4,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 68,998
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min danetoo 68,381
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search