Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#831416 Dec 31, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
President nobama's message to America. Raise taxes on the rich and then --MAYBE-- we will discuss spending cuts. Someday --MAYBE. The loser president is all show and/or BS, the amount of money raised will pay for barely a week of the governments expenditures. But those on the left love it, punish those who actually work, prosper and create jobs.
Peace
It's ludicrous. Everyone knows increasing taxes on the so-called "rich" won't pay for the government the Demcorats created. They simply don't have that much money if you taxed them at 100 percent. The only motivation the Demcorats have is to punish them, to do them harm.

And, Obama promises spending cuts in the future if spending isn't cut now.
Yeah. Like anyone but an idiot believes that.

He mentioned revenue. That's the only thing we should be discussing. Let the cuts happen with the fiscal cliff, and let's talk about increasing the number of people paying income tax. Half the population mooching off the other half won't survive, no matter what system you have. Humans aren't a species that willingly accepts that. It requires putting the half of the population already paying for everything in slavery.
Well, that half of the population already has a history of freeing slaves other than themselves. I just wonder what they will do to prevent themselves from being put into slavery.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#831417 Dec 31, 2012
Got that "her" thang right baby. Her name's Jenny DIVER!! Ho! Ho!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nice of you to substantiate her posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#831418 Dec 31, 2012
WRONG! Considering "Cindy" IS The Debil ...

And Jane has confronted Debil directly.

Keep Up! And play attention!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane doesn't have the balls to address Cindy directly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#831419 Dec 31, 2012
LOL! I've missed that Sagacity! Sagacious Bluntness! ;)

How are 'ya? Hope you and yours had a Great Christmas!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, the fat pig lily had to cut back on potato vodka.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831420 Dec 31, 2012
Does anyone need a Hammacher Schlemmer "Foot Spa?" I'm just going to throw it into one of the boxes of clothing as a bonus for someone out there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831421 Dec 31, 2012
Well, that's about it, I guess. Except for little Jason's toys. Oh and the new X-Box 360, $250 for that. Make me an offer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#831423 Dec 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody.....anymore.
Good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831424 Dec 31, 2012
I've struggled for three months now trying to figure out why they'd go to sleep on the railroad tracks but for the life of me I can't figure it out. The engineers were devastated and didn't even know what they'd done until they were nearly in Denver and heard screaming from some teen-ager in a car at a cattle crossing. I will never get over this, my friends, it is the saddest day of my life. Oh, and I'm selling a lot of rustic furniture and the Snow-Machines but you'll probably want to come out to the lake and take a look at those. I'll sell it all cheap... except the cow-horn chair which I'm going to need $2,500 firm for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#831425 Dec 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Check out her google photos__that is if you know how google works. Looks as though that muttette is on Latina by injection.
Dollar to a donut says that bitch arrived in AZ during the big asthma invasion of the 50's and 60's. Probably from Wisconsin or Illinois.
I really don't give a sht, but thanks anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831426 Dec 31, 2012
Unless you want to throw in $50k on the price of the house in which case the furnishings convey?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#831429 Dec 31, 2012
I think the flippin' lunaTIC nutcase will stop ( her ) stalking you now.

Or shuffling down the hallways of institutionalization with a large dose of Thorazine and a protracted zap of ECT! ;)

Have A Rockin' New Year!
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know.
Flippin' lunaTic nutcase-ought to be locked up behind bars for life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#831430 Dec 31, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, it takes getting used to, but, you do start to feel so much better, and then then odd time you have a bite of bread or pasta, you immediately feel bloated!
Bloated from Obama is even worse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#831431 Dec 31, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi waxturd, looks like your still cowering behind my picture. Post your email address and I'll send you a picture of my balls so you can pretend you have a pair.
If you take my balls out of your mouth, I'll send you a picture too!

BINGO TONIGHT OLD GOOB? I know nobody else will put up with your boring personality, but we are old buds. See ya at 7!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#831432 Dec 31, 2012
Sounds like Obama's not happy with congress if they strike a deal will Obama sign it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#831433 Dec 31, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi waxturd, looks like your still cowering behind my picture. Post your email address and I'll send you a picture of my balls so you can pretend you have a pair.
Hey old goober doob. Who is this Waxman fellow you fringe lefties lament about? What is his handle? I must see who this is. My goal is to bother a dumb liberal like you as much as he does. Hehe... You girls really shouldn't let people get to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#831439 Dec 31, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text> Bloated from Obama is even worse.
Are you Waxballs JEB? Some libnut thinks I'm Waxballs too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rider

Marquette, MI

#831442 Dec 31, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old goober doob. Who is this Waxman fellow you fringe lefties lament about? What is his handle? I must see who this is. My goal is to bother a dumb liberal like you as much as he does. Hehe... You girls really shouldn't let people get to you.
Why not let the forum know your real name Jeff Gannon? www.youtube.com/watch...
Oct 1, 2006 - Uploaded by baronderothchild
time has come to expose george w. bush as the deginerate he is
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831444 Dec 31, 2012
WOW! A lot of green at the stock market today, all investors need is clarity and today they got plenty of it from a POTUS who basically told the Republican House to fk themselves and the horse Grover Norquist rode in on.

In other news, Kim Kardashian is knocked up and the baby is expected to be named Paycheck.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#831445 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aconite comes from the plant monkshood. Also known as wolfsbane, aconite leaves only one post-mortem sign, that of asphyxia, as it causes arrhythmic heart function which leads to suffocation. Poisoning can occur even after touching the leaves of the plant without wearing gloves as it is very rapidly and easily absorbed. Because of its untraceable nature it has been a popular one with the “get away with murder” crowd. Reportedly, it has a particularly famous casualty. The emperor Claudius is said to have been poisoned by his wife, Agrippina, using aconite in a plate of mushrooms.
Stick with the 'kill whitey' schtick...
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#831446 Dec 31, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
How about bloated Waxballs?
You ARE bloated waxballs...a sorely rejected fem fatale who worships both Waxman and Obama...so desperate...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min KiMerde 51,234
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min wojar 180,588
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 39 min NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Need a business partner. 1 hr bulbul 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Always Smile 4,858
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 48,357
Ferguson authorities seem to be waiting 2 hr hands on AR 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr author author 98,673
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says