Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Effort, PA

#831257 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
More white crimes:
Gilles de Rais (a French nobleman) is considered to be the precursor to the modern serial killer. Before he began his killing spree, he rode as a military captain in the army lead by St Joan of Arc – though it is unlikely that she knew him. He was accused and ultimately convicted of torturing, raping and murdering dozens, if not hundreds, of young children, mainly boys.
According to surviving accounts, Rais lured children, mainly young boys who were blond haired and blue eyed (as he had been as a child), to his residences, and raped, tortured and mutilated them, often ejaculating, perhaps via masturbation, over the dying victim. He and his accomplices would then set up the severed heads of the children in order to judge which was the most fair. The precise number of Rais’s victims is not known, as most of the bodies were burned or buried. The number of murders is generally placed between 80 and 200; a few have conjectured numbers upwards of 600. The victims ranged in age from six to eighteen and included both sexes. Although Rais preferred boys, he would make do with young girls if circumstances required.
At the transcript of the trial, one of Gilles servants Henriet (an accomplice to his crimes) described the actions of his master, which were essentially:
Henriet soon began to collect children for his master, and was present whilst he massacred them. They were murdered invariably in one room at Machecoul. The marshal used to bathe in their blood; he was fond of making Gilles do Sillé, Pontou, or Henriet torture them, and he experienced intense pleasure in seeing them in their agonies. But his great passion was to welter in their blood. His servants would stab a child in the jugular vein, and let the blood squirt over him. The room was often steeped in blood. When the horrible deed was done, and the child was dead, the marshal would be filled with grief for what he had done, and would toss weeping and praying on a bed, or recite fervent prayers and litanies on his knees, whilst his servants washed the floor, and burned in the huge fireplace the bodies of the murdered children. With the bodies were burned the clothes and everything that had belonged to the little victims. An insupportable odour filled the room, but the Maréchal do Retz inhaled it with delight
Maybe we should have a white history month and you could be the curator of said month. Is there a certain month a favorite of white serial killers?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831258 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
Clearly Homer watching too many tv documentaries.
More white monkey crimes:

John George Haigh (July 24, 1909 — August 10, 1949), the “Acid Bath Murderer”, was a serial killer in England during the 1940s. He was convicted of the murders of six people, although he claimed to have killed a total of nine, dissolving their bodies in sulphuric acid before forging papers in order to sell their possessions and collect substantial sums of money. He acted under the mistaken belief that police needed a body before they could bring a charge of murder. As a consequence, he was convicted through forensic evidence and executed on August 10, 1949.

After hiring rooms in Glouster Road, London, he bumped into an old wealthy boss William McSwann in the Goat pub in Kensington. McSwann introduced Haigh to his parents, Donald and Amy, who mentioned that they had invested in property. On 6 September, 1944, McSwann disappeared. Haigh later said he hit him over the head after luring him into a basement at 79 Gloucester Road, London SW7. He then put McSwann’s body into a 40-gallon drum and tipped sulphuric acid on to it. Two days later he returned to find the body had become sludge, which he poured down a manhole.

He told McSwann’s parents their son had fled to Scotland to avoid being called up for military service. Haigh then took over McSwann’s and when Don and Amy become curious about why their son had not returned after the war was coming to an end, he murdered them too. On July 2, 1945, he lured them to Gloucester Road and disposed of them.

Detectives soon discovered Haigh’s record of theft and fraud and searched the workshop. Police not only found Haigh’s attaché case containing a dry cleaner’s receipt for Mrs Durand-Deacon’s coat, but also papers referring to the Hendersons and McSwanns. Further investigation of the sludge at the workshop by the pathologist Keith Simpson revealed three human gallstones.

It was reported that Haigh, in the condemned cell at Wandsworth Prison, asked one of his jailers, Jack Morwood, whether it would be possible to have a trial run of his hanging so everything would run smoothly. It is likely his request went no further, or, if it did, the request was denied. Whatever the case, Haigh was led to the gallows by Chief Executioner Albert Pierrepoint on August 10, 1949.

Examples of your real nature dated way back. Your not fooling anyone. You people are monsters in disguise.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831259 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Two cannibals catch a missionary and decide to share him.
One starts to eat him from the head down, the other from the feet up.
Halfway through, one says to the other:
"Enjoying your meal?"
The other cannibal says:
"Yes, I'm having a ball"
The first says:
"You're eating too fast!!"
Roaring!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831260 Dec 31, 2012
busy white monkeys.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831261 Dec 31, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Always have potatoes on hand. You can do so many things with them.
Mashed, baked, roast or fried... there's nothing like a potato
Nouf Al-Qasimi

The question: "Do you want fries or a side salad with that?" may pose a challenge for some folks, but it's a no-brainer for me. I love my salad, but unless it's good, I prefer to go without. Conversely, mediocrity is hardly the worst thing that can happen to a French fry. A crueller fate is to be left uneaten.

The Atkins and Paleo diets, which promote a way of eating that best mimics the diets of our hunter-gatherer ancestors, are notoriously unforgiving toward carbs, and potatoes pick up a lot of flak where bread and pasta are not applicable. Potatoes, bread and pasta are also the three greatest emotional arguments in favour of carbs, as any well-rounded eater can attest.

Floury Idaho russets, dreamy, creamy Yukon golds and rosy, red bliss potatoes are the easiest to find year-round, although heirloom potatoes rule the roost when the season is right - and the season is nigh. These days, I troll the farmers' markets in search of saffron-fleshed fingerling potatoes and the deep purple Peruvian, a wildly gorgeous varietal from the Andes' highlands.

I remember being very young and reading somewhere about a village in Africa where the ground grows so hot during the summer that people can enjoy baked potatoes directly out of the ground.

This amazed my weird little brain enough to inspire an ambiguous phrase I abused for years: "[It's as hot] as an underground potato in Africa." Eventually, a caring elder pulled me aside to gently inform me that nobody had any idea what I was talking about. I later read that the African potato is not actually related to the common potato, but is a member of the mint family that includes other herbs such as basil, oregano, thyme and sage.

In those days, my favoured lunch to come home to after school was a casserole of roasted chicken and potatoes, heady with roasted garlic. Unless you're chucking your potatoes into a roasting dish (in which case, don't forget to add some carrots), where they can caramelise in the glory of a sizzling hen or a roast, it's crucial not to be neglectful with your preparation.

Every surface of a cut potato is a beauteous thing that must be addressed with salt, with heat, and with love.

Eating through a breakfast burrito can be pure drudgery or sheer bliss depending on how the cubes of potatoes have been treated: it's all about the ratio of potato skin to deep, dark crust, to satiny interior. The best roasted potatoes have crispy, craggy surfaces where seasonings can cling to them.

A similar logic applies to hash browns and home fries, the two most common variants of breakfast potatoes. The worst breakfast potatoes have smooth surfaces and are underseasoned and texturally homogenous. Just thinking about them makes my heart break a little. What did a defenceless little potato ever do to hurt anyone?

http://www.thenational.ae/lifestyle/food/mash...

Nouf Al-Qasimi concurs, whoever the hell that is.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831262 Dec 31, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Always have potatoes on hand. You can do so many things with them.
More white monkey crimes: You violent beasts. White on white crimes.

heodore Robert ‘Ted’ Bundy (November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989) is one of the most infamous serial killers in U.S. history. Bundy raped and murdered scores of young women across the United States between 1974 and 1978. After more than a decade of vigorous denials, Bundy eventually confessed to 30 murders, although the actual total of victims remains unknown. Typically, Bundy would rape then murder his victims by bludgeoning, and sometimes by strangulation. He also engaged in necrophilia.

He would approach a potential victim in a public place, even in daylight or in a crowd, as when he abducted Ott and Naslund at Lake Sammamish or when he kidnapped Leach from her school. Bundy had various ways of gaining a victim’s trust. Sometimes, he would feign injury, wearing his arm in a sling or wearing a fake cast, as in the murders of Hawkins, Rancourt, Ott, Naslund, and Cunningham. At other times Bundy would impersonate an authority figure; he pretended to be a policeman when approaching Carol DaRonch. The day before he killed Kimberly Leach, Bundy approached another young Florida girl pretending to be “Richard Burton, Fire Department,” but left hurriedly after her older brother arrived.

After luring a victim to his car, Bundy would hit her in the head with a crowbar he had placed underneath his Volkswagen or hidden inside it. Every recovered skull, except for that of Kimberly Leach, showed signs of blunt force trauma. Bundy often would drink alcohol prior to finding a victim.

On death row, Bundy admitted to decapitating at least a dozen of his victims with a hacksaw. He kept the severed heads later found on Taylor Mountain in his room or apartment for some time before finally disposing of them. Bundy also confessed to visiting his victims’ bodies over and over again at the Taylor Mountain body dump site. He stated that he would lie with them for hours, applying makeup to their corpses and having sex with their decomposing bodies until putrefaction forced him to abandon the remains.

Despite having five court-appointed lawyers, he insisted on acting as his own attorney and even cross-examined witnesses, including the police officer who had discovered Margaret Bowman’s body. The Judge, when passing sentence said:

“It is ordered that you be put to death by a current of electricity, that current be passed through your body until you are dead. Take care of yourself, young man. I say that to you sincerely; take care of yourself, please. It is an utter tragedy for this court to see such a total waste of humanity as I’ve experienced in this courtroom. You’re an intelligent young man. You’d have made a good lawyer, and I would have loved to have you practice in front of me, but you went another way, partner. Take care of yourself. I don’t feel any animosity toward you. I want you to know that. Once again, take care of yourself.”

Bundy was executed in the Electric Chair at 7:06 a.m. local time on January 24, 1989. His last words were “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
Homer

Effort, PA

#831263 Dec 31, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On Lifetime, right?
Bah, I think it was A&E
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831264 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>except it will have a 2 year wait period with ObamaCare.
So the judge order a psychiatric evaluation of you; tell him to save the state some money, we'll testify as to your capabilities.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831265 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
More white monkey crimes:
John George Haigh (July 24, 1909 — August 10, 1949), the “Acid Bath Murderer”, was a serial killer in England during the 1940s. He was convicted of the murders of six people, although he claimed to have killed a total of nine, dissolving their bodies in sulphuric acid before forging papers in order to sell their possessions and collect substantial sums of money. He acted under the mistaken belief that police needed a body before they could bring a charge of murder. As a consequence, he was convicted through forensic evidence and executed on August 10, 1949.
After hiring rooms in Glouster Road, London, he bumped into an old wealthy boss William McSwann in the Goat pub in Kensington. McSwann introduced Haigh to his parents, Donald and Amy, who mentioned that they had invested in property. On 6 September, 1944, McSwann disappeared. Haigh later said he hit him over the head after luring him into a basement at 79 Gloucester Road, London SW7. He then put McSwann’s body into a 40-gallon drum and tipped sulphuric acid on to it. Two days later he returned to find the body had become sludge, which he poured down a manhole.
He told McSwann’s parents their son had fled to Scotland to avoid being called up for military service. Haigh then took over McSwann’s and when Don and Amy become curious about why their son had not returned after the war was coming to an end, he murdered them too. On July 2, 1945, he lured them to Gloucester Road and disposed of them.
Detectives soon discovered Haigh’s record of theft and fraud and searched the workshop. Police not only found Haigh’s attaché case containing a dry cleaner’s receipt for Mrs Durand-Deacon’s coat, but also papers referring to the Hendersons and McSwanns. Further investigation of the sludge at the workshop by the pathologist Keith Simpson revealed three human gallstones.
It was reported that Haigh, in the condemned cell at Wandsworth Prison, asked one of his jailers, Jack Morwood, whether it would be possible to have a trial run of his hanging so everything would run smoothly. It is likely his request went no further, or, if it did, the request was denied. Whatever the case, Haigh was led to the gallows by Chief Executioner Albert Pierrepoint on August 10, 1949.
Examples of your real nature dated way back. Your not fooling anyone. You people are monsters in disguise.
“Acid Bath Murderer", are you serious, that one is already taken? I was going to call Peppy that. Oh well back to the drawing board.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831266 Dec 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
busy white monkeys.
Next she can look into Republican sex crimes (most involve children or their own children, rape or that weirdo that liked wearing that wolf outfit, forgot his name, he's my fave)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#831267 Dec 31, 2012
Liberals...

Calling all Liberals!

Ban Blood clots today!

"The CTA, providing a much needed public health focus on DVT/PE presented a range of “350,000 to 600,000” DVTs per year with “at least 100,000 deaths”."

CTA-Call to Action
DVE-Deep Vein Thrombosis
PE-Pulmonary Embolism

Save Hilary today by outlawing blood clot

http://www.stoptheclot.org/News/article153.ht...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831268 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, I think it was A&E
Lifestyles of The Sick and Famous!!
Homer

Effort, PA

#831269 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
More white monkey crimes: You violent beasts. White on white crimes.
heodore Robert ‘Ted’ Bundy (November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989) is one of the most infamous serial killers in U.S. history. Bundy raped and murdered scores of young women across the United States between 1974 and 1978. After more than a decade of vigorous denials, Bundy eventually confessed to 30 murders, although the actual total of victims remains unknown. Typically, Bundy would rape then murder his victims by bludgeoning, and sometimes by strangulation. He also engaged in necrophilia.
He would approach a potential victim in a public place, even in daylight or in a crowd, as when he abducted Ott and Naslund at Lake Sammamish or when he kidnapped Leach from her school. Bundy had various ways of gaining a victim’s trust. Sometimes, he would feign injury, wearing his arm in a sling or wearing a fake cast, as in the murders of Hawkins, Rancourt, Ott, Naslund, and Cunningham. At other times Bundy would impersonate an authority figure; he pretended to be a policeman when approaching Carol DaRonch. The day before he killed Kimberly Leach, Bundy approached another young Florida girl pretending to be “Richard Burton, Fire Department,” but left hurriedly after her older brother arrived.
After luring a victim to his car, Bundy would hit her in the head with a crowbar he had placed underneath his Volkswagen or hidden inside it. Every recovered skull, except for that of Kimberly Leach, showed signs of blunt force trauma. Bundy often would drink alcohol prior to finding a victim.
On death row, Bundy admitted to decapitating at least a dozen of his victims with a hacksaw. He kept the severed heads later found on Taylor Mountain in his room or apartment for some time before finally disposing of them. Bundy also confessed to visiting his victims’ bodies over and over again at the Taylor Mountain body dump site. He stated that he would lie with them for hours, applying makeup to their corpses and having sex with their decomposing bodies until putrefaction forced him to abandon the remains.
Despite having five court-appointed lawyers, he insisted on acting as his own attorney and even cross-examined witnesses, including the police officer who had discovered Margaret Bowman’s body. The Judge, when passing sentence said:
“It is ordered that you be put to death by a current of electricity, that current be passed through your body until you are dead. Take care of yourself, young man. I say that to you sincerely; take care of yourself, please. It is an utter tragedy for this court to see such a total waste of humanity as I’ve experienced in this courtroom. You’re an intelligent young man. You’d have made a good lawyer, and I would have loved to have you practice in front of me, but you went another way, partner. Take care of yourself. I don’t feel any animosity toward you. I want you to know that. Once again, take care of yourself.”
Bundy was executed in the Electric Chair at 7:06 a.m. local time on January 24, 1989. His last words were “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
“I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
That was sweet, usually they remain deifant to the end and then just muffled screams.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831270 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Mashed, baked, roast or fried... there's nothing like a potato
Nouf Al-Qasimi
The question: "Do you want fries or a side salad with that?" may pose a challenge for some folks, but it's a no-brainer for me. I love my salad, but unless it's good, I prefer to go without. Conversely, mediocrity is hardly the worst thing that can happen to a French fry. A crueller fate is to be left uneaten.
The Atkins and Paleo diets, which promote a way of eating that best mimics the diets of our hunter-gatherer ancestors, are notoriously unforgiving toward carbs, and potatoes pick up a lot of flak where bread and pasta are not applicable. Potatoes, bread and pasta are also the three greatest emotional arguments in favour of carbs, as any well-rounded eater can attest.
Floury Idaho russets, dreamy, creamy Yukon golds and rosy, red bliss potatoes are the easiest to find year-round, although heirloom potatoes rule the roost when the season is right - and the season is nigh. These days, I troll the farmers' markets in search of saffron-fleshed fingerling potatoes and the deep purple Peruvian, a wildly gorgeous varietal from the Andes' highlands.
I remember being very young and reading somewhere about a village in Africa where the ground grows so hot during the summer that people can enjoy baked potatoes directly out of the ground.
This amazed my weird little brain enough to inspire an ambiguous phrase I abused for years: "[It's as hot] as an underground potato in Africa." Eventually, a caring elder pulled me aside to gently inform me that nobody had any idea what I was talking about. I later read that the African potato is not actually related to the common potato, but is a member of the mint family that includes other herbs such as basil, oregano, thyme and sage.
In those days, my favoured lunch to come home to after school was a casserole of roasted chicken and potatoes, heady with roasted garlic. Unless you're chucking your potatoes into a roasting dish (in which case, don't forget to add some carrots), where they can caramelise in the glory of a sizzling hen or a roast, it's crucial not to be neglectful with your preparation.
Every surface of a cut potato is a beauteous thing that must be addressed with salt, with heat, and with love.
Eating through a breakfast burrito can be pure drudgery or sheer bliss depending on how the cubes of potatoes have been treated: it's all about the ratio of potato skin to deep, dark crust, to satiny interior. The best roasted potatoes have crispy, craggy surfaces where seasonings can cling to them.
A similar logic applies to hash browns and home fries, the two most common variants of breakfast potatoes. The worst breakfast potatoes have smooth surfaces and are underseasoned and texturally homogenous. Just thinking about them makes my heart break a little. What did a defenceless little potato ever do to hurt anyone?
http://www.thenational.ae/lifestyle/food/mash...
Nouf Al-Qasimi concurs, whoever the hell that is.
Lily following a Paleo diet. Feel great. No potatoes, no grains, no pasta, rice
Just made that Bone Broth, great for joints, bone health, eyes, teeth, hair, esophagus, digestion
you can check it out on www.marksdailyapple.com
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831271 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Roaring!!!
I heard about Hemlock or Conium a highly toxic flowering plant indigenous to Europe and South Africa. It was a popular one with the ancient Greeks, who used it to kill off their prisoners (whites). For an adult, the ingestion of 100mg of conium or about 8 leaves of the plant is fatal – death comes in the form of paralysis, your mind is wide awake, but your body doesn’t respond and eventually the respiratory system shuts down. So creative don't you think?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831272 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Next she can look into Republican sex crimes (most involve children or their own children, rape or that weirdo that liked wearing that wolf outfit, forgot his name, he's my fave)
White House sex ring?

just google.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831273 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Lifestyles of The Sick and Famous!!
Republican Congress?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831274 Dec 31, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Liberals...
Calling all Liberals!
Ban Blood clots today!
"The CTA, providing a much needed public health focus on DVT/PE presented a range of “350,000 to 600,000” DVTs per year with “at least 100,000 deaths”."
CTA-Call to Action
DVE-Deep Vein Thrombosis
PE-Pulmonary Embolism
Save Hilary today by outlawing blood clot
http://www.stoptheclot.org/News/article153.ht...
Aconite comes from the plant monkshood. Also known as wolfsbane, aconite leaves only one post-mortem sign, that of asphyxia, as it causes arrhythmic heart function which leads to suffocation. Poisoning can occur even after touching the leaves of the plant without wearing gloves as it is very rapidly and easily absorbed. Because of its untraceable nature it has been a popular one with the “get away with murder” crowd. Reportedly, it has a particularly famous casualty. The emperor Claudius is said to have been poisoned by his wife, Agrippina, using aconite in a plate of mushrooms.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#831275 Dec 31, 2012
This is the Obama’s economic policies…The 'New Normal': Low Growth, Few Jobs this is that Hope and Change Obama promise!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831276 Dec 31, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Hehe...
You gave yourself 10 brilliant Judge-its for "hehe"?
Come on Waxturd raise the bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Socialism is for ... 46,635
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min mahz 49,811
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Toj 98,216
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min LRS 178,025
Dear Abby 9-17-14 38 min edogxxx 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min JOEL 69,371
Amy 9-17-14 59 min ralph 14
Amy 9-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 49
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000