Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,041 - 767,060 of 1,084,596 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831098
Dec 30, 2012
 
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol your just as crazy as those TEA party radicals lol get outta here T. Mcveigh
Talk to Demos/Tenzing/Nucular about equating his party platform with Tim McVeigh.

Of course, a fool like you is too stupid to recognize what you see.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831099
Dec 30, 2012
 
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If taxes must increase, everybody should share the pain so that there is some motivation for spending control.
common sense should be the only motivation anyone should need to govern this country and it's been seen time and time again by democrats. Republicans on the other hand have shown time and time again that by stalling and not compromising the only pain anyone is feeling is strictly repulican inflicted.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831100
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Iran pays Russian women to cover up in nuclear plant: MP
(AFP)–
TEHRAN — Iran is paying Russian women working as technicians at its sole nuclear power plant to adhere to the Islamic dress code, an Iranian lawmaker told the ISNA news agency on Tuesday.
Women in Iran, regardless of their nationality or religion, are required to cover their hair and much of the body. Those who do not abide by the rule -- known as hijab -- may face arrest or other punishment.
"Based on contracts signed with female Russian employees at the Bushehr (nuclear) power plant, they receive a hijab payment," MP Mehdi Mousavinejad, who represents a constituency in southern Bushehr province, told ISNA.
"Unfortunately, they do not properly observe what is (asked of them), which is mentioned in the contracts," he said, while criticising authorities for a lax oversight on Russians working at the plant.
Mousavinejad also called on Russians to fulfil their "commitments".
"When one party accepts to pay an amount for a commitment, it is important for the other party to fulfil its commitments."
He did not how much money was paid, or how many female technicians are working at the Bushehr nuclear plant.
Russia took over as the main contractor at Bushehr in the mid-90s, but the plant is yet to be fully operational and connected to Iran's national grid.
A defining element of Iran since the Islamic revolution in 1979, the hijab has translated into women wearing long, loose clothing to conceal their figures.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831101
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
2.4 Government Finance and Spending
All persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. We call for the repeal of the income tax, the abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We oppose any legal requirements forcing employers to serve as tax collectors. Government should not incur debt, which burdens future generations without their consent. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes.
to Demos/Tenzing:

Galt completely supports every word of this platform.

How about you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831102
Dec 30, 2012
 
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>common sense should be the only motivation anyone should need to govern this country and it's been seen time and time again by democrats. Republicans on the other hand have shown time and time again that by stalling and not compromising the only pain anyone is feeling is strictly repulican inflicted.
Intellectually bankrupt twaddle from an idiot.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831103
Dec 30, 2012
 
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Demos/Tenzing/Nucular about equating his party platform with Tim McVeigh.
Of course, a fool like you is too stupid to recognize what you see.
lol your just as ignorant as the post you so gleefully wrote. McVeigh was a republican and believed all that stupid fear mongoring redoric republicans portray as truth's. Here's a tip for ya.. quit watching fox news and you might actually learn something.... lol
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831104
Dec 30, 2012
 
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Intellectually bankrupt twaddle from an idiot.
so i cannot pay myself to think so i'm intellectually bankrupt? what ? i'm sorry good sir but the only idiot around here seems to be the one that cannot put a sentence into context, namely you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831105
Dec 30, 2012
 
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol your just as ignorant as the post you so gleefully wrote. McVeigh was a republican and believed all that stupid fear mongoring redoric republicans portray as truth's. Here's a tip for ya.. quit watching fox news and you might actually learn something.... lol
Intellectually bankrupt twaddle from an idiot.

An illiterate idiot to boot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831106
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me "son", you phaggot old pedophile.
lol! Sorry son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831107
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol your just as ignorant as the post you so gleefully wrote. McVeigh was a republican and believed all that stupid fear mongoring redoric republicans portray as truth's. Here's a tip for ya.. quit watching fox news and you might actually learn something.... lol
By the way, I take no claim for the Libertarian Party platform, even though I agree with same.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831108
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

14

13

13

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's only funny when Foghorn Leghorn does it. Patronizing language just gets you ignored. I'm not reading his posts anymore.
lol! I see. Because you can compete at a higher level, you drop to a lower one.

Makes sense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831109
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>so i cannot pay myself to think so i'm intellectually bankrupt? what ? i'm sorry good sir but the only idiot around here seems to be the one that cannot put a sentence into context, namely you.
Intellectually bankrupt twaddle from an idiot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831110
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
2.4 Government Finance and Spending
All persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. We call for the repeal of the income tax, the abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We oppose any legal requirements forcing employers to serve as tax collectors. Government should not incur debt, which burdens future generations without their consent. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes.
lol! What? No CIA? No FBI?

No Air Force?

No Coast Guard?

Wow. What else are you eliminating son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831111
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Sorry son.
Talk to Patrick, your kind.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831112
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I see. Because you can compete at a higher level, you drop to a lower one.
Makes sense.
LOL that's a good one...

And so anyone that has achieved a level of greatness should drop a level or two or three now and then...you know to remind themselves how things are real things as real things are...

like dropping a dress size many find pleasure in that accomplishment true surviving...

Which really makes me think what is the survival rate in America amongst the starving?

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831113
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What? No CIA? No FBI?
No Air Force?
No Coast Guard?
Wow. What else are you eliminating son?
Ask that the Citizen Soldier of Porn...

He chases them down oh wait of Prostitution that is he chases them down then turns it lose on Utube and turns them in so the cops really have nothing left but to get fat too...

Time to drop a size for them too...

Maybe...

Take back the rights established and un...

Anyway it's not up to some yahooligan savior of the neighborhood to say what or who's f'ing for pay etc...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831114
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Patrick, your kind.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

And I surmise you don't either.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831115
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I take no claim for the Libertarian Party platform, even though I agree with same.
bankrupt twaddle this bankrupt twaddle that .... lol .. typical repititive response frome a republican who just got a little slice of the truth.
HOW LOW WILL YOU GO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831116
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Exclusive: Democrats Drop 'God' From Party Platform

Guess what? God’s name has been removed from the Democratic National Committee platform.

This is the paragraph that was in the 2008 platform:

“We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.”

Now the words “God-given” have been removed. The paragraph has been restructured to say this:

“We gather to reclaim the basic bargain that built the largest middle class and the most prosperous nation on Earth – the simple principle that in America, hard work should pay off, responsibility should be rewarded, and each one of us should be able to go as far as our talent and drive take us.”

WAKE UP YOU FAKE CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831117
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

killtaker wrote:
Gun bans in Australis DID NOT WORK...
"According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, there was a slight drop in the percent of murders committed with a firearm between 2001 and 2007 (16.0% and 13.4%, respectively). However, the percentage was highest in 2006 (16.3%) and remains higher than the low of 8.9% in 2005. There is no difference in the use of a firearm in robbery: Guns were used in 6.4% of all robberies in both 2001 and 2007."
CASE CLOSED.
http://pjmedia.com/blog/gun-control-fails-say...
We're not in Australia. The demographics are much different here. A total gun ban in America would reduce crime significantly. I believe President Obama knows this and will propose his plan for a total gun ban sometime in 2013. It will start with voluntary compliance and a buy-back program. After that the Department of Homeland Security may be called on to finalize enforcement of the new law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-1-14 9 min Cass 5
Ask Amy 8-1-14 11 min Pippa 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min TRD 68,090
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr dirtbag1958 7
Is Anything on the Internet Real Anymore? 1 hr Melissa Melton 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Pay to Play 1,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Bellweather 175,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••