Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
766,961 - 766,980 of 1,081,636 Comments Last updated 18 min ago

“Conservative American”

Since: Mar 10

4 more years of the same

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these wingnuts told me that the red states have most of the black folks and that's why the red states get the biggest handouts from the government.
i hear that crap all the time. and not from the democrats.
want some more? this is the 'we hate all black folks because Obama keeps giving them stuff' thread. and again, it's not the democrats.
yes it is every black person should read the first part of this
http://stacyswimp.net/2011/09/17/walking-off-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cons are getting desperate. They offer nothing for Americans.
less revenue, larger deficit.

there is that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is every black person should read the first part of this
http://stacyswimp.net/2011/09/17/walking-off-...
so the black folks got taken in by the Dems because they gave them stuff? and that's why they don't vote Republican?

so how does this play into that equation....

MLK: Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved my point.
You blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
I knew a lowlife sorry ass loser like you would do eactly that.
GFY
"real dumb"
Still making excuses. 4 years into the reign of president nobama and things are ------ worse. When is he going to do something positive? Do not hold your breath with non producers, like you, his kind of supporters, with their hands out, we will not see it.
Ypou as usual proved nothing. Face it, nobama is a ----- loser.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You are making the day interesting.
I did have a limp, ankle sprain, it healed, ergo, no limp.
I am a Roman Catholic, fact of life. You do not like it, who gives a ratsass? "silly" and you, big deal.
"Eman" kicks your azs every time he directs a post to you.
I do not insult others, I speak the truth.
Peace
KMA
List
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Still making excuses. 4 years into the reign of president nobama and things are ------ worse. When is he going to do something positive? Do not hold your breath with non producers, like you, his kind of supporters, with their hands out, we will not see it.
Ypou as usual proved nothing. Face it, nobama is a ----- loser.
Peace
KMA
LIAT
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you have seen all those liberal posts complaining about taxes have you ? Because I haven't seen one, not a single post saying they want to pay less only from your lot. So it's kind of hypocritical to talk about the other guy when infact its your lot that you are talking about.
At least we agree on one thing, no tax collected is a disaster but that is the aim of your party. A rising source of expenditure, not introduced by Obama but an ageing population demanding services and nothing was done about it for 30 yrs but you want Obama to deal with it now!
So it's either a slash n burn where Obama stops all assistance to the states and let you look after the crime rate with your bushmaster. When the states have no funds to provide essential services like clean water, sanitation, police & fire I'd say you would do pretty well. Because that is what you are really asking Obama to do, cut back more when he has reduced expenditure more than any president since the last depression. But with Trillion$ dollar wars and a GFC on his ledger sheet I'd say he is doing pretty well.
Police, fire, water, and sanitation are provided at the local level.

Most other government services are non-essential.

But, if you must increase tax rates, increase them for everyone.

Share the pain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
there is that.
less spending, smaller deficit
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so the black folks got taken in by the Dems because they gave them stuff? and that's why they don't vote Republican?
MLK: Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
But you folks still be poor, despite 50 years of handouts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Police, fire, water, and sanitation are provided at the local level.
Most other government services are non-essential.
But, if you must increase tax rates, increase them for everyone.
Share the pain.
I'm with John on this one, its time to pay the bill. Nobody's gonna stop this ridiculous spending until it hurts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the Dems will do that?

'Cause I know for damn sure the GOP won't.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
there is that.
Republicans lost in 2012 and are now planing their demise
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants all earners of $250,000 a year and above to shoulder a greater tax burden. Analysts believe that any deal could be anchored on raising taxes for households earning more than $400,000 or $500,000 a year.

But many Republicans in the House have indicated that they will vote against any increase in tax.

Not only could this scupper the chances of a grand deal, it could also see the blocking of the White House's back-up plan to avert the fiscal cliff.

Obama has indicated that if Reid and McConnell fail to produce an agreement by the end of Sunday, he will strong-arm Congress into a vote on scaled-back measures that would avert the immediate cost of America heading over the fiscal cliff.

That simple "up-or-down vote on a basic package" would stop tax hikes for middle-income Americans, while "laying the groundwork for future progress on more economic growth and deficit reduction", Obama said on Saturday.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama victory,
four more years
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the Dems will do that?
'Cause I know for damn sure the GOP won't.
I know for damn sure the Democrats will never reduce spending, and have doubts about the Republicans.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But you folks still be poor, despite 50 years of handouts.
i think it's 50 years of what MLK was talking about.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama victory,
four more years
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Howls of protest filled the halls of the U.S. Senate today as dozens of Senators expressed their outrage at having to work through the weekend to save the United States from financial Armageddon.

“We’re hearing a lot about the country plunging back into recession and millions of people being thrown out of work,” said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky).“What we’re not hearing much about is how our Sunday is being completely and irrevocably ruined.”

Senator McConnell said that when President Obama called the Senate back to work on a budget deal this weekend,“At first I thought he was kidding. Not only have I never worked on a weekend, I’ve never met anyone who’s done such a damn fool thing.”

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants all earners of $250,000 a year and above to shoulder a greater tax burden. Analysts believe that any deal could be anchored on raising taxes for households earning more than $400,000 or $500,000 a year.
But many Republicans in the House have indicated that they will vote against any increase in tax.
Not only could this scupper the chances of a grand deal, it could also see the blocking of the White House's back-up plan to avert the fiscal cliff.
Obama has indicated that if Reid and McConnell fail to produce an agreement by the end of Sunday, he will strong-arm Congress into a vote on scaled-back measures that would avert the immediate cost of America heading over the fiscal cliff.
That simple "up-or-down vote on a basic package" would stop tax hikes for middle-income Americans, while "laying the groundwork for future progress on more economic growth and deficit reduction", Obama said on Saturday.
Everybody should share the pain of higher taxes. Then maybe the people would push to reduce spending.
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm....mmm....dat King Pimp Barry must be smoking an guzzling bad chit an cheap Pipple...! he's done rejected plan A. plan B. an now he says dat da citizens want to accept his plan F.U...! is dat mulatto crazy...! who in da hell wants to pay higher taxes and steal money fron da next generation... where is all da money he promised to spend on da black folk in da first four years, da hoods look chittier since he's been King Pimp...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
well this black man votes republican not for the racist democrat party.
back when the black man first got his freedom he didn't want anything from the white man, not his house, not his food he wanted to make his own way.
now the democrats don't have us in physical slavery, now the have most of us in mental type slavery
LIAT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 26 min WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr truth 48,928
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000