Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,348)

Showing posts 766,941 - 766,960 of1,072,292
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lout Sue

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Her business is doing quite well.
You'll want to get your head outta the gutter if you want conversation.
"I'm sure it is. Tell her to keep her chin up."

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with your juvenile grammar and spelling shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot.
Not one American life was lost in Clinton's Serbian intervention and he prevented Al Qaeda from gaining a foothold in the Balkans. Bush on the other hand sent over 4000 of our uniformed personnel to their deaths and gave Al Qaeda yet another theater in which to operate.
"pdumb"
Come on, get in the present. You are just a liberal loon who can offer nothing but bashing a former president. You do realize that the action taken in Iraq was supported by democrats in the congress? You do realize that do you not. I am waiting for your stock response, Bush lied, you have nothing else. During Sadamns reign many thousand innocent Kurds died, to you not a big deal. How many American's died in Vietnam? An absolute waste. How many died in Libya, an action taken with no okay from congress. Quit being such a phoney.
Peace
KMA
Lout Sue

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

"There is a difference between helping someone in business and frequenting prostitutes."
Lout Sue

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

"Independence is a word used by the greedy in order to avoid being described as stupidly selfish or Jewish."
Lout Sue

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

"A jew is just another dumb prick with no hat.
Lout Sue

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

"Chamber of Commerce: A place where fat white guys gather to learn Chinese and splash each others' ties with butter."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! You see son, that's the difference between you and me. You gave me your source, which I went to.
If you had any brains at all, you'd notice that I took my quote from the exact same source. I couldn't find your definition however. Your very same source.
I assumed you were smart enough to check before opening your mouth. Clearly I gave you too much credit for intelligence!
Once again, you are supplying no link. Typical.

And then you claim you couldn't find my definition.

Tell your nurse to look it up:}
Lout Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
Carol has said a couple times that Republicans should just get out of the way and let Obama and the Democrats impose their policy and let the chips fall. I agree, we spent almost a full year listening to the ideas put forth by both parties and with our votes said, "We want to try the ideas presented by the Democrats.".
That's how a democracy works! Why on earth would any sane person believe that that past election was a mandate for continued obstructionism from the right?
That's right. Dumb prick jews like you help stop them and then stick us with your dumb ideas.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stupid! Where do you think that Bush got the money for his wars that we're still paying for?
You're an idiot!
"pdumb"
Hey stoopid, what in the hell have we gotten for the 6 trillion in debt president nobama has ran up. More unemployment. Fewer American's paying Federal income tax. More and more American's relying on food stamps. We will never pay for his waste. Your kind of economy. Get off your azs, quit putting your hand out for freebees others pay for.
Peace
KMA
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Maybe Ive been a little harsh with the President; its time to acknowledge some of his accomplishments!! The President is Historic Hes a First!
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
Just think he could be the First President to take us off the Fiscal Cliff!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Lout Sue wrote:
"Chamber of Commerce: A place where fat white guys gather to learn Chinese and splash each others' ties with butter."
Could you please post this kerrap where it belongs(up your butt)?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"death of "dumos"
If that is the case why did budgets brought up in the senate for a vote get zero votes? Why has the president sat on his azs and never operated under a budget? Why has the president increased the deficit by near 6 trillion dollars? The answer is easy. His support is provided by azsholes like you with your hand out.
Peace
KMA
Well well well, Mr Eed,the dumbass, forgot all about the Bush recession. Like always. He blames Obama for the economy since Jan of 2009.

Now is when Mr Eed denies he blames Obama.

Mr Eed,typical right whiner, supports the party tat took us off the path of balanced budgets & created the worst recession in 80 years and then blames others.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you are supplying no link. Typical.
And then you claim you couldn't find my definition.
Tell your nurse to look it up:}
lol! You obviously have a comprehension problem son.

As I clearly stated, I used YOUR link!

Stupidity is something you apparently enjoy!
Haiti Tourism Board

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Lout Sue wrote:
We's only gots skinny black guys here and we be lots of fun ta visit cuz we run things so good.We be likes Deetroit and other American cities not run by fat white guys.

State Dept. issues revised Haiti travel warning

Associated Press Sat, Dec 29, 2012.WASHINGTON (AP) The State Department has issued an updated warning to Americans traveling to Haiti, citing murder, robbery and infectious disease.

The advisory issued Friday warns that no one traveling to Haiti is safe from kidnapping, regardless of occupation, nationality, race, gender, or age.

In recent months, the department says, travelers arriving in Port-au-Prince on flights from the U.S. have been attacked and robbed after leaving the airport. At least two Americans were shot and killed in robbery and kidnapping incidents this year.

Haitian authorities, the department says, have limited capacity to deter or investigate violent crimes.

The State Department also notes that cholera persists in many areas of Haiti. Medical facilities, including ambulance services, are particularly weak.

http://news.yahoo.com/state-dept-issues-revis...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Maybe Ive been a little harsh with the President; its time to acknowledge some of his accomplishments!! The President is Historic Hes a First!
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
Just think he could be the First President to take us off the Fiscal Cliff!!
Did you copy this from Glen Beck's blackboard, this is the sort of crap he would put up. All this over not wanting someone's taxes to go up who earns over $250k, are you kidding us or what.
Your mob would rather return the country back into the sink hole they created by protecting the exact same group of taxpayers. Just to prove a point ? Not only that send the whole world economy backwards as well just when the economy was starting to get positive numbers.
This shows the smarts of your lot that believe they always have the high moral high ground defending the 3 G's. God, Guns & Giveme

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well, Mr Eed,the dumbass, forgot all about the Bush recession. Like always. He blames Obama for the economy since Jan of 2009.
Mr Eed,typical right whiner, supports the party tat took us off the path of balanced budgets & created the worst recession in 80 years and then blames others.
"real dumb"
You are right on track. You respond to nothing in a post. Why do you not respond. Because you have no answers. All you are is a robot troll an asskisser of your messiah, president nobama. The fact remains that president nobama is on track to run up more in debt than all presidents before him combined. And for what?
- A weak economy
- Real unemployment up
- More American's on food stamps
- GDP growth barely the rate of inflation
Face it you love the situation, you just stick out your hand and take what others, those who work and produce, provide for you.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The one sure fact about the current debate is that everybody wants the other guy to pay higher taxes, not themselves, and that nobody wants their own benefits reduced.

A recipe for disaster.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won the election of 2012.
Republican Supreme court upheld Obamacare.
Republicans lost Senate seats in Indiana and Missouri .

Republicans will take the blame for the fiscal cliff.
Republicans seem to hate the American people
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>

The Supreme Court said that Congress could tax the American people for anything and that Obamacare was just another tax.

Ridiculous reasoning, but nevertheless.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won the election of 2012.
Republicans lost Senate seats in Indiana and Missouri .
Republicans will take the blame for the fiscal cliff.
Republicans seem to hate the American people
Why does "blame" seem to comfort/bother fools like you so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 766,941 - 766,960 of1,072,292
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Brian_G 45,491
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min newpoly 1,830
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 173,628
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 395
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 3 hr edogxxx 11
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••