Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
766,901 - 766,920 of 1,080,460 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
Lout Sue

Welling, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires.
There is no greater guilt than discontentment.
And there is no greater disaster than greed."

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because the moron used up all but 124 characters of the character limit.
Besides, anybody with half a brain could have picked out the errors, no surprise you didn't get any of them.
"death of "dumos"
One more time you prove yourself to be alyingsonofabitch. My post was less than 500 characters. Can you post with out lying? No. You have nothing to say. No!!!!!!!!!
Peace
KMA
Lout Sue

Welling, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

"Hobby Lobby???"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Especially since 'educated' is, in your case, an unattainable goal.
You catch a glimpse from me now and then, but you can't seem to exceed your grasp...
Jealous much?
:)
Exceeding my reach regarding you would be like trying to catch a fart in a snowstorm. No Thank You.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LAIR
"silly"
Please point out the lie if that is what you meant. Your spelling of "lair" is diffrerent than most, thgose who use the more common spelling "liat".
Peace

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Please point out the lie if that is what you meant. Your spelling of "lair" is diffrerent than most, thgose who use the more common spelling "liat".
Peace
That's rich.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!!
I had a feeling your alter-ego was a SWALLOW.
(homophobe says 'what?' but only because he's never made a woman spray the walls..........
I'm sure you have a lot of feelings but cheap emotions don't play well in the adult world.

The last time you sprayed the walls the Health Dept. Quarantined your house and sent in the Hazmat Suits with insecticide.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Appropriations originate in the House, I'm not at all surprised you didn't know that.
Through appropriations, spending under the teabagger House increased $340 billion in two years.
"death of "dumos"
If that is the case why did budgets brought up in the senate for a vote get zero votes? Why has the president sat on his azs and never operated under a budget? Why has the president increased the deficit by near 6 trillion dollars? The answer is easy. His support is provided by azsholes like you with your hand out.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks, ya got me.
Dimnewt doesn't talk to me anymore.
I thought we agreed that Carol was a tad brighter than any of the others mentioned.
Ed is fun. He's so outraged by me, he hurls everything he's got at me!! Which isn't saying much. But I like to poke him with a stick on occasion.
"nutsucker"
I have to admit I respond to your lying ignorant posts for just one reason. The reason is get you to run off your mouth. You are never sane but your BS is amusing. I enjoy listening to you as you claim to have ran posters off. All lies, those posters you claim to run off just keep on returning and point out your lies. "DB", "carol", "Galt", "flack", etal just return and kick you azs.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we finally get a reasonable answer.
However, the last studies done on a flat tax estimated approximately 10 to 12 percent. But, that was before the government became 25 percent of the economy.
If the government is 25 percent of the economy, that means the other 75 percent pays for the 25 percent. 25 percent is one-third of 75 percent.
A flat tax calculation to pay for Obama's government would be in excess of 20 percent.
But, EVERYONE would pay. I do believe if everyone paid for the government they elected, they wouldn't be voting for a bunch of frauds flying a Marxist flag. And, the government would get smaller.
I like a flat tax. EVERYONE pays. No exceptions. No excuses.
Detroit News, December 23, 2012 - Tax code milking cash cow dry:

http://tinyurl.com/amkxaqb

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Don't you just hate it when people you disagree with speak the truth and you have no defense son?
Other than to use your personal opinions as a response?
You really should let your psychiatrist speak for you.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that story!! That's where Ed said you'd know him because he had a limp. And he IS a Catholic, so nuff said..........
The limp which he later denied. I've tormented him over that flip-flop for years!! Aahh, the memories!!
All Ed does is insult others and say the same, inane crap. Then he accuses others of name calling. He's either drunk or senile. Maybe both.
Emaam tends to avoid me of late. Works for me.
"nutsucker"
You are making the day interesting.
I did have a limp, ankle sprain, it healed, ergo, no limp.
I am a Roman Catholic, fact of life. You do not like it, who gives a ratsass? "silly" and you, big deal.
"Eman" kicks your azs every time he directs a post to you.
I do not insult others, I speak the truth.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should let your psychiatrist speak for you.
lol! You really should take your own advice son!

Maybe then even you might comprehend what you're saying!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You must have created your own definition son. Here's what I found.....
"
cap·i·tal·ism
[kap-i-tl-iz-uh&#8201;m] Show IPA
noun
an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth."
I supplied a link source while you supplied not a link but a carefully copied piece of select definition. Most dictionaries will supply various interpretations often with each in descending order of usage - you found one you liked and grabbed it. Cheap, boy. Nothing but cheap.

You didn't supply the link probably because it, too, revealed a definition with the words "Freedom" and/or "Free Enterprise" and, of course, you didn't want us to see that one:}

Go play with your XBox and vibrator, kid.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And that's why you offer your opinions instead. You can be off the mark AND not have to prove any of it!
Your mouth, azzhole and brain need a re-alignment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
<quoted text>
What "conversation" was that? Rub some cayenne pepper on where it hurts; carol swears by it ...
The question of the constitutionality of capitalism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
Calling yourself "Death of Tenzing" kind of invites folks to help you along in your goal.
Just sayin,
So, when you "help" that little southern belle you donated the baby batter for, do you insist she sign an IOU, or do you just trust she won't ice your old azz when she blows the whole thing on cosmetic surgery (or whatever) and has no way to finish paying for some more unless, she, um "helps dad along ...?"
I know, all good little simpering, gingham-ed southern gals simply LOVE their day-uh-dees, huh Y'ALL. It's their mommies they're in a death battle with over his attentions ...
Her business is doing quite well.

You'll want to get your head outta the gutter if you want conversation.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I supplied a link source while you supplied not a link but a carefully copied piece of select definition. Most dictionaries will supply various interpretations often with each in descending order of usage - you found one you liked and grabbed it. Cheap, boy. Nothing but cheap.
You didn't supply the link probably because it, too, revealed a definition with the words "Freedom" and/or "Free Enterprise" and, of course, you didn't want us to see that one:}
Go play with your XBox and vibrator, kid.
ROTFLMAO! You see son, that's the difference between you and me. You gave me your source, which I went to.

If you had any brains at all, you'd notice that I took my quote from the exact same source. I couldn't find your definition however. Your very same source.

I assumed you were smart enough to check before opening your mouth. Clearly I gave you too much credit for intelligence!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth, azzhole and brain need a re-alignment.
That might be true son. But not amount of "re-alignment" can help you!
Lout Sue

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Her business is doing quite well.
You'll want to get your head outta the gutter if you want conversation.
"The art of conversation is practiced with one's mouth closed. In this way words don't become pregnant."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 18 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 67,982
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,674
Amy 7-26 32 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min truth 48,919
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,381
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••