Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
766,861 - 766,880 of 1,101,930 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#830910 Dec 30, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Don't answer my posts.
You're far too stupid for me.
If Tenzing chooses to deal with idiots, that's his business.
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Any poster can answer any of your idiotic posts. Keep running off your mouth, crap always comes out, and anyone with an ounce of brains makes you look like the idiot you are.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830911 Dec 30, 2012
"The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world.
Through this I know the advantage of letting her be on top so she can better judge the depth of penetration."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#830912 Dec 30, 2012
How liberals elect tyrans through history?

>> They disguise themselve as "saviours" with "goos intention and fairness for all" and liberals fall for it every single time in history!

Obama Administration: "We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith"

In a legal argument formally presented in federal court in the case of Hobby Lobby v. Kathleen Sebelius, the Obama administration is claiming that the First Amendment—which expressly denies the government the authority to prohibit the “free exercise” of religion—nonetheless allows it to force Christians to directly violate their religious beliefs even on a matter that involves the life and death of innocent human beings.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-adminis...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-administrat...

https://www.google.com/search...
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830913 Dec 30, 2012
"There is no point in banging away at a cervix. When in Rome use the back door. Sure, there is traffic there, but it's also the fastest way to the kitchen."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#830914 Dec 30, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"dipshlit"
Gotta a question(s) for you. Do you ever post anything of interest? Do you ever post without lying? Do yo ever post with out slurring and/or demeaning? Do you have a brain? Are you as ignorant as your post indicate? Do you dream off sucking nobama? Why are you gay? Why do you always let your mouth run off? Have you ever been laid? Were you beaten as a child?
Its ok, feel free to share with the group.
"death of "dumos"
You and "nutsucker have much in common. Both of you run off your mouth a lot, but, you answer no questions. You just lie, dodge and dance.

Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830915 Dec 30, 2012
"When a woman says "NO! she often means "yes." When a man says "NO!" it means he's dead."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#830916 Dec 30, 2012
Lout Sue wrote:
"The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world.
Through this I know the advantage of letting her be on top so she can better judge the depth of penetration."
Would that be shallow , like obamas gene pool??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830917 Dec 30, 2012
"You can tell when a woman has had an orgasm by examining your credit card statement."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830918 Dec 30, 2012
"You can tell when a man has had an orgasm by determining which political party he belongs to. Also, by watching for the sun to come up."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830919 Dec 30, 2012
"If, on a long journey, you find yourself to hold your staff, stop using so much spit on it."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#830920 Dec 30, 2012
RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, better ... flash of humor, so I won't go in the door you just opened up. Okay, keep them panties on for the moment. but keep your legs together, with a pencil in between 'em (like wimmens are s'posed to do to prevent rape); there's much bigger bottom feeders to fry in here anyways ...
Now, what were you saying about that pure, perfect capitalism before the industrial revolooshin? My attention span is even more scattered than usual. You mean where they DIDN'T YET have the means to lay waste great tracts of REAL estate and completely trash rivers and, by extension, oceans, then rainforests (OXYGEN, BIPEDS, OXYGEN!) in a mere 200 years or so, give or take? Yeah, I agree, they were kinda hamstrung before all that -- even with the robber barons scooping with both claw-like hands, and beginning the utter devastation of the Earth that, apparently, you don't mind spread out before you like a OH, SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN ADEQUATE MEAT-A-FOR for this before I BURST, so long as a few more parasites get some more Mcmansions.
So, what you mean is, the mostest they could really effectuate on a fairly grand scale in pursuit of unfettered, flesh-eating, viral capitalism, was to bring pox to the indigenous peoples in foreign paradises and such. Read about the members of the "Happy Valley Set" in Kenya. G'head and google it. DO IT NOW BEFORE WE RIP YOUR PANTIES OFF! OR JUST STAY "CUTE" AND BUY YOURSELF MORE TIME.
/j
I'm done with that "conversation".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830921 Dec 30, 2012
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires.
There is no greater guilt than discontentment.
And there is no greater disaster than greed."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#830922 Dec 30, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because the moron used up all but 124 characters of the character limit.
Besides, anybody with half a brain could have picked out the errors, no surprise you didn't get any of them.
"death of "dumos"
One more time you prove yourself to be alyingsonofabitch. My post was less than 500 characters. Can you post with out lying? No. You have nothing to say. No!!!!!!!!!
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830923 Dec 30, 2012
"Hobby Lobby???"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#830924 Dec 30, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Especially since 'educated' is, in your case, an unattainable goal.
You catch a glimpse from me now and then, but you can't seem to exceed your grasp...
Jealous much?
:)
Exceeding my reach regarding you would be like trying to catch a fart in a snowstorm. No Thank You.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#830925 Dec 30, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LAIR
"silly"
Please point out the lie if that is what you meant. Your spelling of "lair" is diffrerent than most, thgose who use the more common spelling "liat".
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#830927 Dec 30, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Please point out the lie if that is what you meant. Your spelling of "lair" is diffrerent than most, thgose who use the more common spelling "liat".
Peace
That's rich.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#830928 Dec 30, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!!
I had a feeling your alter-ego was a SWALLOW.
(homophobe says 'what?' but only because he's never made a woman spray the walls..........
I'm sure you have a lot of feelings but cheap emotions don't play well in the adult world.

The last time you sprayed the walls the Health Dept. Quarantined your house and sent in the Hazmat Suits with insecticide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#830929 Dec 30, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Appropriations originate in the House, I'm not at all surprised you didn't know that.
Through appropriations, spending under the teabagger House increased $340 billion in two years.
"death of "dumos"
If that is the case why did budgets brought up in the senate for a vote get zero votes? Why has the president sat on his azs and never operated under a budget? Why has the president increased the deficit by near 6 trillion dollars? The answer is easy. His support is provided by azsholes like you with your hand out.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#830931 Dec 30, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks, ya got me.
Dimnewt doesn't talk to me anymore.
I thought we agreed that Carol was a tad brighter than any of the others mentioned.
Ed is fun. He's so outraged by me, he hurls everything he's got at me!! Which isn't saying much. But I like to poke him with a stick on occasion.
"nutsucker"
I have to admit I respond to your lying ignorant posts for just one reason. The reason is get you to run off your mouth. You are never sane but your BS is amusing. I enjoy listening to you as you claim to have ran posters off. All lies, those posters you claim to run off just keep on returning and point out your lies. "DB", "carol", "Galt", "flack", etal just return and kick you azs.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,541
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 34 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE