Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#830975 Dec 30, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are right on track. You respond to nothing in a post. Why do you not respond. Because you have no answers. All you are is a robot troll an asskisser of your messiah, president nobama. The fact remains that president nobama is on track to run up more in debt than all presidents before him combined. And for what?
- A weak economy
- Real unemployment up
- More American's on food stamps
- GDP growth barely the rate of inflation
Face it you love the situation, you just stick out your hand and take what others, those who work and produce, provide for you.
Peace
KMA
You proved my point.

You blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

I knew a lowlife sorry ass loser like you would do eactly that.

GFY

“Conservative American”

Since: Mar 10

4 more years of the same

#830976 Dec 30, 2012
why would obama want to be part of the racist democrat party any way
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#830977 Dec 30, 2012
Negotiations to reach a last-ditch agreement to head off large tax increases and sweeping spending cuts in the new year broke down, at least temporarily, on Sunday after Republicans requested that a deal include a new way of calculating inflation that would lower payments to beneficiaries programs like Social Security and slow their growth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/us/politics...

and carol was complaining about taxes going up on SS?

seems you folks on SS are screwed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#830978 Dec 30, 2012
cah9178 wrote:
maybe because of all the black folks never voting for a Republican.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#830980 Dec 30, 2012
TSM wrote:
Maybe I’ve been a little harsh with the President; it’s time to acknowledge some of his accomplishments!! The President is Historic “He’s a First!”
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
Just think he could be the First President to take us off the Fiscal Cliff!!
First president to talk like Santa Claus!!!

Westerville, OH

#830982 Dec 30, 2012
cah9178 wrote:
For power!!!

Only power and nothing else but power and only power and more power!!!

Keep the black downs, and the liberals helping, keep the media filling them and continue the power and free paid vacations to racist Spain!!!

Westerville, OH

#830984 Dec 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Negotiations to reach a last-ditch agreement to head off large tax increases and sweeping spending cuts in the new year broke down, at least temporarily, on Sunday after Republicans requested that a deal include a new way of calculating inflation that would lower payments to beneficiaries programs like Social Security and slow their growth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/us/politics...

and carol was complaining about taxes going up on SS?

seems you folks on SS are screwed.
Wow, Obama accuses Republicans!!!

It must be true!!!

Liberals are so easy to fool because they have no brains!!!

“Conservative American”

4 more years of the same

#830987 Dec 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe because of all the black folks never voting for a Republican.
well this black man votes republican not for the racist democrat party.

back when the black man first got his freedom he didn't want anything from the white man, not his house, not his food he wanted to make his own way.

now the democrats don't have us in physical slavery, now the have most of us in mental type slavery
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#830988 Dec 30, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping a program solvent, is not being screwed, fktard.
oh that's good to know.

so what if they don't do that and the tax cuts expire and taxes go up on SS?

keeping America solvent?

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#830989 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually son, the Chinese were buying out debt before Obama ever reached the WH.
I guess you're asking how we're going to pay for the inherited debt from bushie.
Well, we know bushie doesn't have to answer.
Like Obama is standing by his "transparency" promise? Taxpayer money is disappearing at record rates. There's money missing from the Federal Reserve that we'll never see again. How convenient.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_... ;

By law, every president can take all of the Social Security Department's annual surplus and re-appropriate it for Defense Dept. use. There's no way Obama can resist keeping us involved in foreign wars as long as he has access to that account.

“Conservative American”

4 more years of the same

#830990 Dec 30, 2012
cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
back when the black man first got his freedom he didn't want anything from the white man, not his house, not his food he wanted to make his own way.
now the democrats don't have us in physical slavery, now the have most of us in mental type slavery
and now the racist democrats don't even have to horse whip the black man to get him to live in his house (government housing) or to take his food (food stamps).

and contrary to popular belief the white man doesn't owe you sh*t
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#830992 Dec 30, 2012
cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these wingnuts told me that the red states have most of the black folks and that's why the red states get the biggest handouts from the government.

i hear that crap all the time. and not from the democrats.

want some more? this is the 'we hate all black folks because Obama keeps giving them stuff' thread. and again, it's not the democrats.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#830993 Dec 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Less than 36 hours before the new year, when the Bush tax cuts are scheduled to expire, budget negotiations on Capitol Hill ground to a halt, and an increasingly restless Mitch McConnell the Senate Minority Leader enlisted the help of Vice President Joe Biden to resolve the remaining differences between Democrats and Republicans over whether and how to avoid the fiscal cliff.
McConnells gesture suggests a desire to avoid an uncomfortable New Years Eve conundrum. If he and Biden come up empty, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has pledged to introduce legislation that would extend the Bush tax cuts for income up to $250,000, extend emergency unemployment benefits and protect millions of middle class taxpayers from having to pay the Alternative Minimum Tax. McConnell and Senate Republicans would then have to decide whether to mount a filibuster, and bear responsibility for the economic impact of across the board tax increases and spending cuts next year, or allow the legislation to pass on a majority rules basis, and pass the measure over to House Speaker John Boehner.
Negotiations broke down Sunday after McConnell pressed Reid to include in a year-end deal a provision that would re-index Social Security payments to a less generous measurement of inflation called chained CPI. Dems say including Social Security cuts in a deal that doesnt increase the debt limit is a non-starter.
On the Senate floor Sunday afternoon, Reid officially quashed the offer.Were willing to make difficult concessions as part of a balanced, comprehensive agreement but well not agree to cut Social Security benefits as part of a small or short-term agreement, especially if that agreement gives more handouts to the rich.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/12/mc...
Cons are getting desperate. They offer nothing for Americans.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#830995 Dec 30, 2012
cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
and now the racist democrats don't even have to horse whip the black man to get him to live in his house (government housing) or to take his food (food stamps).
and contrary to popular belief the white man doesn't owe you sh*t
I agree. The white man don't owe us anything and the only thing we owe you is a dose of your own medicine and we hope you love it. So quit hating. Obama for Four More Years!!!! YEAH dOGGIE
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#830998 Dec 30, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when you become one, fktard.
lol! All my life, son. All my life.

“Conservative American”

4 more years of the same

#831001 Dec 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these wingnuts told me that the red states have most of the black folks and that's why the red states get the biggest handouts from the government.
i hear that crap all the time. and not from the democrats.
want some more? this is the 'we hate all black folks because Obama keeps giving them stuff' thread. and again, it's not the democrats.
yes it is every black person should read the first part of this
http://stacyswimp.net/2011/09/17/walking-off-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831002 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cons are getting desperate. They offer nothing for Americans.
less revenue, larger deficit.

there is that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831003 Dec 30, 2012
cah9178 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is every black person should read the first part of this
http://stacyswimp.net/2011/09/17/walking-off-...
so the black folks got taken in by the Dems because they gave them stuff? and that's why they don't vote Republican?

so how does this play into that equation....

MLK: Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#831004 Dec 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved my point.
You blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
I knew a lowlife sorry ass loser like you would do eactly that.
GFY
"real dumb"
Still making excuses. 4 years into the reign of president nobama and things are ------ worse. When is he going to do something positive? Do not hold your breath with non producers, like you, his kind of supporters, with their hands out, we will not see it.
Ypou as usual proved nothing. Face it, nobama is a ----- loser.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#831007 Dec 30, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You are making the day interesting.
I did have a limp, ankle sprain, it healed, ergo, no limp.
I am a Roman Catholic, fact of life. You do not like it, who gives a ratsass? "silly" and you, big deal.
"Eman" kicks your azs every time he directs a post to you.
I do not insult others, I speak the truth.
Peace
KMA
List

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Ben Ghazi 182,096
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min L Morales 71,257
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,325
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 2 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 3 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]