Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lout Sue

Anonymous Proxy

#830948 Dec 30, 2012
"A jew is just another dumb prick with no hat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

Anonymous Proxy

#830950 Dec 30, 2012
"Chamber of Commerce: A place where fat white guys gather to learn Chinese and splash each others' ties with butter."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#830952 Dec 30, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! You see son, that's the difference between you and me. You gave me your source, which I went to.
If you had any brains at all, you'd notice that I took my quote from the exact same source. I couldn't find your definition however. Your very same source.
I assumed you were smart enough to check before opening your mouth. Clearly I gave you too much credit for intelligence!
Once again, you are supplying no link. Typical.

And then you claim you couldn't find my definition.

Tell your nurse to look it up:}

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

United States

#830953 Dec 30, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
Carol has said a couple times that Republicans should just get out of the way and let Obama and the Democrats impose their policy and let the chips fall. I agree, we spent almost a full year listening to the ideas put forth by both parties and with our votes said, "We want to try the ideas presented by the Democrats.".
That's how a democracy works! Why on earth would any sane person believe that that past election was a mandate for continued obstructionism from the right?
That's right. Dumb prick jews like you help stop them and then stick us with your dumb ideas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#830954 Dec 30, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stupid! Where do you think that Bush got the money for his wars that we're still paying for?
You're an idiot!
"pdumb"
Hey stoopid, what in the hell have we gotten for the 6 trillion in debt president nobama has ran up. More unemployment. Fewer American's paying Federal income tax. More and more American's relying on food stamps. We will never pay for his waste. Your kind of economy. Get off your azs, quit putting your hand out for freebees others pay for.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#830955 Dec 30, 2012
Maybe I’ve been a little harsh with the President; it’s time to acknowledge some of his accomplishments!! The President is Historic “He’s a First!”
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
Just think he could be the First President to take us off the Fiscal Cliff!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#830956 Dec 30, 2012
Lout Sue wrote:
"Chamber of Commerce: A place where fat white guys gather to learn Chinese and splash each others' ties with butter."
Could you please post this kerrap where it belongs(up your butt)?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#830957 Dec 30, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"death of "dumos"
If that is the case why did budgets brought up in the senate for a vote get zero votes? Why has the president sat on his azs and never operated under a budget? Why has the president increased the deficit by near 6 trillion dollars? The answer is easy. His support is provided by azsholes like you with your hand out.
Peace
KMA
Well well well, Mr Eed,the dumbass, forgot all about the Bush recession. Like always. He blames Obama for the economy since Jan of 2009.

Now is when Mr Eed denies he blames Obama.

Mr Eed,typical right whiner, supports the party tat took us off the path of balanced budgets & created the worst recession in 80 years and then blames others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#830960 Dec 30, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you are supplying no link. Typical.
And then you claim you couldn't find my definition.
Tell your nurse to look it up:}
lol! You obviously have a comprehension problem son.

As I clearly stated, I used YOUR link!

Stupidity is something you apparently enjoy!
Haiti Tourism Board

Edison, NJ

#830961 Dec 30, 2012
Lout Sue wrote:
We's only gots skinny black guys here and we be lots of fun ta visit cuz we run things so good.We be likes Deetroit and other American cities not run by fat white guys.

State Dept. issues revised Haiti travel warning

Associated Press – Sat, Dec 29, 2012.WASHINGTON (AP)— The State Department has issued an updated warning to Americans traveling to Haiti, citing murder, robbery and infectious disease.

The advisory issued Friday warns that no one traveling to Haiti is safe from kidnapping, regardless of occupation, nationality, race, gender, or age.

In recent months, the department says, travelers arriving in Port-au-Prince on flights from the U.S. have been attacked and robbed after leaving the airport. At least two Americans were shot and killed in robbery and kidnapping incidents this year.

Haitian authorities, the department says, have limited capacity to deter or investigate violent crimes.

The State Department also notes that cholera persists in many areas of Haiti. Medical facilities, including ambulance services, are particularly weak.

http://news.yahoo.com/state-dept-issues-revis...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#830962 Dec 30, 2012
TSM wrote:
Maybe I’ve been a little harsh with the President; it’s time to acknowledge some of his accomplishments!! The President is Historic “He’s a First!”
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
Just think he could be the First President to take us off the Fiscal Cliff!!
Did you copy this from Glen Beck's blackboard, this is the sort of crap he would put up. All this over not wanting someone's taxes to go up who earns over $250k, are you kidding us or what.
Your mob would rather return the country back into the sink hole they created by protecting the exact same group of taxpayers. Just to prove a point ? Not only that send the whole world economy backwards as well just when the economy was starting to get positive numbers.
This shows the smarts of your lot that believe they always have the high moral high ground defending the 3 G's. God, Guns & Giveme

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#830963 Dec 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well, Mr Eed,the dumbass, forgot all about the Bush recession. Like always. He blames Obama for the economy since Jan of 2009.
Mr Eed,typical right whiner, supports the party tat took us off the path of balanced budgets & created the worst recession in 80 years and then blames others.
"real dumb"
You are right on track. You respond to nothing in a post. Why do you not respond. Because you have no answers. All you are is a robot troll an asskisser of your messiah, president nobama. The fact remains that president nobama is on track to run up more in debt than all presidents before him combined. And for what?
- A weak economy
- Real unemployment up
- More American's on food stamps
- GDP growth barely the rate of inflation
Face it you love the situation, you just stick out your hand and take what others, those who work and produce, provide for you.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#830964 Dec 30, 2012
The one sure fact about the current debate is that everybody wants the other guy to pay higher taxes, not themselves, and that nobody wants their own benefits reduced.

A recipe for disaster.
Lincoln

United States

#830965 Dec 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won the election of 2012.
Republican Supreme court upheld Obamacare.
Republicans lost Senate seats in Indiana and Missouri .

Republicans will take the blame for the fiscal cliff.
Republicans seem to hate the American people
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#830968 Dec 30, 2012
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>

The Supreme Court said that Congress could tax the American people for anything and that Obamacare was just another tax.

Ridiculous reasoning, but nevertheless.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#830970 Dec 30, 2012
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does "blame" seem to comfort/bother fools like you so much?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#830971 Dec 30, 2012
John Galt wrote:
The one sure fact about the current debate is that everybody wants the other guy to pay higher taxes, not themselves, and that nobody wants their own benefits reduced.
A recipe for disaster.
Oh you have seen all those liberal posts complaining about taxes have you ? Because I haven't seen one, not a single post saying they want to pay less only from your lot. So it's kind of hypocritical to talk about the other guy when infact its your lot that you are talking about.

At least we agree on one thing, no tax collected is a disaster but that is the aim of your party. A rising source of expenditure, not introduced by Obama but an ageing population demanding services and nothing was done about it for 30 yrs but you want Obama to deal with it now!
So it's either a slash n burn where Obama stops all assistance to the states and let you look after the crime rate with your bushmaster. When the states have no funds to provide essential services like clean water, sanitation, police & fire I'd say you would do pretty well. Because that is what you are really asking Obama to do, cut back more when he has reduced expenditure more than any president since the last depression. But with Trillion$ dollar wars and a GFC on his ledger sheet I'd say he is doing pretty well.

“Conservative American”

Since: Mar 10

4 more years of the same

#830972 Dec 30, 2012
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans can't be to bad if you look at it state by state

just about all republican run states are out of debt and have money in surplus and low unemployment

just about all democratic run states are just about bankrupt and unemployment is high
TSM

El Paso, TX

#830973 Dec 30, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you copy this from Glen Beck's blackboard, this is the sort of crap he would put up. All this over not wanting someone's taxes to go up who earns over $250k, are you kidding us or what.
Your mob would rather return the country back into the sink hole they created by protecting the exact same group of taxpayers. Just to prove a point ? Not only that send the whole world economy backwards as well just when the economy was starting to get positive numbers.
This shows the smarts of your lot that believe they always have the high moral high ground defending the 3 G's. God, Guns & Giveme
Hey… McFly we’re in a Sink Hole!! When Obama took office 1in 15 Americans in Poverty, 31 million Americans of Food Stamps, Debt 10.6 trillion I could continue!! After four years of Obama’s leadership, 1in 6 Americans in Poverty, 47 million Americans on Food Stamps, Debt 16.3 trillion!! Only a liberal would Bliss Obama’s past four Years!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#830974 Dec 30, 2012
Less than 36 hours before the new year, when the Bush tax cuts are scheduled to expire, budget negotiations on Capitol Hill ground to a halt, and an increasingly restless Mitch McConnell — the Senate Minority Leader — enlisted the help of Vice President Joe Biden to resolve the remaining differences between Democrats and Republicans over whether and how to avoid the fiscal cliff.

McConnell’s gesture suggests a desire to avoid an uncomfortable New Year’s Eve conundrum. If he and Biden come up empty, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has pledged to introduce legislation that would extend the Bush tax cuts for income up to $250,000, extend emergency unemployment benefits and protect millions of middle class taxpayers from having to pay the Alternative Minimum Tax. McConnell and Senate Republicans would then have to decide whether to mount a filibuster, and bear responsibility for the economic impact of across the board tax increases and spending cuts next year, or allow the legislation to pass on a majority rules basis, and pass the measure over to House Speaker John Boehner.

Negotiations broke down Sunday after McConnell pressed Reid to include in a year-end deal a provision that would re-index Social Security payments to a less generous measurement of inflation called chained CPI. Dems say including Social Security cuts in a deal that doesn’t increase the debt limit is a non-starter.

On the Senate floor Sunday afternoon, Reid officially quashed the offer.“We’re willing to make difficult concessions as part of a balanced, comprehensive agreement but we’ll not agree to cut Social Security benefits as part of a small or short-term agreement, especially if that agreement gives more handouts to the rich.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/12/mc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 71,079
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,847
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min mdbuilder 49,227
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 2 hr WOW 16
abby 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance