Well, we finally get a reasonable answer.<quoted text>From EVERYBODY. Including the GOP's precious rich, and the Socialists' precious poor.
Read my lips: Every American Pays Taxes.
No exclusions, deductions, exemptions, loopholes, or breaks.
7% FLAT TAX.
However, the last studies done on a flat tax estimated approximately 10 to 12 percent. But, that was before the government became 25 percent of the economy.
If the government is 25 percent of the economy, that means the other 75 percent pays for the 25 percent. 25 percent is one-third of 75 percent.
A flat tax calculation to pay for Obama's government would be in excess of 20 percent.
But, EVERYONE would pay. I do believe if everyone paid for the government they elected, they wouldn't be voting for a bunch of frauds flying a Marxist flag. And, the government would get smaller.
I like a flat tax. EVERYONE pays. No exceptions. No excuses.