Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#830904 Dec 30, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all are both so insanely stupid.
Prove the US was not capitalist in its early history.
Demonstrate where I've confused political philosophy with economic theory, quite the opposite which is clear in my first post on this subject which you've re-posted repeatedly (you'd think you might have actually read it).
You've dispensed with the post office so show where the Constitution gives the government the authority to own the means of production, distribution, and exchange.
Son, if you can't see the difference between political and economic philosophies, there's no reason to begin to go forward with any explanation.

And it's not a theory, it's a fact.

As for exchange.....

"Section 8.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;..."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830907 Dec 30, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
...that involvement has been in varying degrees from helping my daughter get her business off the ground...
What'd you do, buy her a bed? The floor was good enough for mom but not for the kids, huh? Asians, can't live with 'em... but you can sure live without 'em.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830908 Dec 30, 2012
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first schlep."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830909 Dec 30, 2012
"The best man is like beer.
Beer is good; it benefits all things and does not compete with them.
It dwells in lowly places that all disdain.
This is why it is so near to Tao."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#830910 Dec 30, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Don't answer my posts.
You're far too stupid for me.
If Tenzing chooses to deal with idiots, that's his business.
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Any poster can answer any of your idiotic posts. Keep running off your mouth, crap always comes out, and anyone with an ounce of brains makes you look like the idiot you are.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830911 Dec 30, 2012
"The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world.
Through this I know the advantage of letting her be on top so she can better judge the depth of penetration."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#830912 Dec 30, 2012
How liberals elect tyrans through history?

>> They disguise themselve as "saviours" with "goos intention and fairness for all" and liberals fall for it every single time in history!

Obama Administration: "We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith"

In a legal argument formally presented in federal court in the case of Hobby Lobby v. Kathleen Sebelius, the Obama administration is claiming that the First Amendment—which expressly denies the government the authority to prohibit the “free exercise” of religion—nonetheless allows it to force Christians to directly violate their religious beliefs even on a matter that involves the life and death of innocent human beings.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-adminis...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-administrat...

https://www.google.com/search...
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830913 Dec 30, 2012
"There is no point in banging away at a cervix. When in Rome use the back door. Sure, there is traffic there, but it's also the fastest way to the kitchen."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#830914 Dec 30, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"dipshlit"
Gotta a question(s) for you. Do you ever post anything of interest? Do you ever post without lying? Do yo ever post with out slurring and/or demeaning? Do you have a brain? Are you as ignorant as your post indicate? Do you dream off sucking nobama? Why are you gay? Why do you always let your mouth run off? Have you ever been laid? Were you beaten as a child?
Its ok, feel free to share with the group.
"death of "dumos"
You and "nutsucker have much in common. Both of you run off your mouth a lot, but, you answer no questions. You just lie, dodge and dance.

Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830915 Dec 30, 2012
"When a woman says "NO! she often means "yes." When a man says "NO!" it means he's dead."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#830916 Dec 30, 2012
Lout Sue wrote:
"The softest things in the world overcome the hardest things in the world.
Through this I know the advantage of letting her be on top so she can better judge the depth of penetration."
Would that be shallow , like obamas gene pool??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830917 Dec 30, 2012
"You can tell when a woman has had an orgasm by examining your credit card statement."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830918 Dec 30, 2012
"You can tell when a man has had an orgasm by determining which political party he belongs to. Also, by watching for the sun to come up."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830919 Dec 30, 2012
"If, on a long journey, you find yourself to hold your staff, stop using so much spit on it."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#830920 Dec 30, 2012
RED BANNER OVER BUMFK wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, better ... flash of humor, so I won't go in the door you just opened up. Okay, keep them panties on for the moment. but keep your legs together, with a pencil in between 'em (like wimmens are s'posed to do to prevent rape); there's much bigger bottom feeders to fry in here anyways ...
Now, what were you saying about that pure, perfect capitalism before the industrial revolooshin? My attention span is even more scattered than usual. You mean where they DIDN'T YET have the means to lay waste great tracts of REAL estate and completely trash rivers and, by extension, oceans, then rainforests (OXYGEN, BIPEDS, OXYGEN!) in a mere 200 years or so, give or take? Yeah, I agree, they were kinda hamstrung before all that -- even with the robber barons scooping with both claw-like hands, and beginning the utter devastation of the Earth that, apparently, you don't mind spread out before you like a OH, SOMEBODY GIVE ME AN ADEQUATE MEAT-A-FOR for this before I BURST, so long as a few more parasites get some more Mcmansions.
So, what you mean is, the mostest they could really effectuate on a fairly grand scale in pursuit of unfettered, flesh-eating, viral capitalism, was to bring pox to the indigenous peoples in foreign paradises and such. Read about the members of the "Happy Valley Set" in Kenya. G'head and google it. DO IT NOW BEFORE WE RIP YOUR PANTIES OFF! OR JUST STAY "CUTE" AND BUY YOURSELF MORE TIME.
/j
I'm done with that "conversation".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830921 Dec 30, 2012
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires.
There is no greater guilt than discontentment.
And there is no greater disaster than greed."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#830922 Dec 30, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because the moron used up all but 124 characters of the character limit.
Besides, anybody with half a brain could have picked out the errors, no surprise you didn't get any of them.
"death of "dumos"
One more time you prove yourself to be alyingsonofabitch. My post was less than 500 characters. Can you post with out lying? No. You have nothing to say. No!!!!!!!!!
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lout Sue

London, UK

#830923 Dec 30, 2012
"Hobby Lobby???"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#830924 Dec 30, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Especially since 'educated' is, in your case, an unattainable goal.
You catch a glimpse from me now and then, but you can't seem to exceed your grasp...
Jealous much?
:)
Exceeding my reach regarding you would be like trying to catch a fart in a snowstorm. No Thank You.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#830925 Dec 30, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LAIR
"silly"
Please point out the lie if that is what you meant. Your spelling of "lair" is diffrerent than most, thgose who use the more common spelling "liat".
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,838
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min scirocco 71,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,884
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 1 hr The Patriot 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 49,220
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:26 am PST

NBC Sports 8:26AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH
CBS Sports 4:09 AM
Jay Cutler expected back with Bears in 2015, with new coaching staff