Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#830607 Dec 29, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversations with a Moran
... a one act play in three parts.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#830608 Dec 29, 2012
Two things about "Another Brick In The Wall":

-The Guitarist has a sound very much like Carlos Santana, IMO.
And I'm a long time fan of Santana's older and newer music.

-Pink Floyd has a concept album "Dark Side Of The Moon"; there is also a Book Of Poetry in The National Library Of Poetry with same Title.

AND, you ARE a strange guy ! But, we can agree on this Song !:)
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The intro is actually "The Happiest Days of Our Lives".
Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wBkTUzKAiXQXX

Location hidden

#830609 Dec 29, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What parts did you have trouble comprehending? Let's refresh..(kind of goes with the territory---notice the mention of the SADDAM and the KURDS in the LAST paragraphs...)
Clinton Orders 5,300 Troops to Somalia; Vows End in 6 Months
By John M. Broder
Los Angeles Times 11/8/93
WASHINGTON
President Clinton Thursday ordered 5,300 new combat troops and an aircraft carrier to Somalia "to protect our troops and to complete our mission," and at the same time he announced that he would bring all American combat forces home by March 31.
He said the objective of the new deployment was to give the Somalis a reasonable prospect of survival in conditions of near-anarchy and factional warfare. Regardless of the success of the new mission, he vowed to end the U.S. military presence in Somalia in six months.
----------
Cato Foreign Policy Briefing No. 42
The Domino Theory Reborn:
Clinton's Bosnia Intervention and the "Wider War" Thesis
by Ted Galen Carpenter
Ted Galen Carpenter is vice president for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute and the author of Beyond NATO: Staying Out of Europe's Wars.
Executive Summary
Introduction
President Clinton repeatedly defended his decision to send American troops to Bosnia by insisting that if the United States and its NATO allies did not take steps to solidify the fragile peace in that country, they would risk the outbreak of a "wider war." Such a conflict would threaten overall European stability, which is deemed important to America's own security and well-being. Thus, in addition to any moral imperative to stop the carnage in Bosnia, the United States had no choice but to assume a leadership role to suppress the fighting, lest Europe descend into chaos for the third time this century.[1]
----------
The Militant Vol.60/No.32 September 16, 1996
Clinton Bombs Iraq With Solid Bipartisan Support
BY MARTÍN KOPPEL
With solid bipartisan support, the Clinton administration launched a military assault against Iraq September 3.
Under the pretext of protecting the Kurdish population in northern Iraq, President William Clinton ordered two rounds of cruise missile strikes, expanded the imperialist-enforced "no- fly zone" in the south to the edge of Baghdad, and threatened further attacks. He announced that limited oil sales by the Iraqi government were now frozen.
As U.S.-led forces began their expanded air patrols over southern Iraq, a U.S. F-16 warplane attacked an Iraqi radar station September 4.
The White House quickly proclaimed the U.S. military move a success later that day, pointing to the withdrawal of most Iraqi troops from the Kurdish region. Pentagon officials stated, that the expanded no-fly zone would be permanently enforced, setting the stage for further clashes with Iraqi forces....
Where in that did Iraq attack the US?

The Constitution tasks the federal government with the nation's DEFENSE!

Location hidden

#830610 Dec 29, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"death of "dumos"
It is with interest I note that you did not messin with a single point the poster made. Why? Because you can not, you are all mouth. What a loser.
Peace
KMA
Why?

Because the moron used up all but 124 characters of the character limit.

Besides, anybody with half a brain could have picked out the errors, no surprise you didn't get any of them.

Location hidden

#830611 Dec 29, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"death of "dumos"
You are misinformed. You fail to realize that the house is only one part of the situation, you fail to mention the do nothing senate, democrat controlled, and the president, a democrat, are part of the process.
Do you ever think before you post?
Peace
KMA
Appropriations originate in the House, I'm not at all surprised you didn't know that.

Through appropriations, spending under the teabagger House increased $340 billion in two years.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#830612 Dec 29, 2012
Don't flatter yourself, mush mouth.

Just remember you writing those Goo Goo G'Joob Lyrics a long time ago. Not because I can't get you out of my head,( you never made it in in the first place ), but because I have a photographic memory.

I'm a Borg, remember ?!? LOL !

Yes, I won The Cy~Borg Award ! ;)

Eh, you're just a wingman for Tenzing!

With your empty palabra! And useless chatter!

The rantings and ravings of a kook.

AHaahaaHa ...!!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't get me out of your head, eh?? I have a way of getting deep into a wingnut's head. That's because there's nothing else in there!!
I really lit you up today.
Care to prattle on about how scared Obama is of the people he defeated??
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA
I'm lovin' it!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#830613 Dec 29, 2012
from the what is and what should never be file...
{"You know why they call the magazine "Mother Jones"?
Because "Lying Democrat ****suckers" didn't test well in Berkeley}
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2012/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#830614 Dec 29, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Appropriations originate in the House, I'm not at all surprised you didn't know that.
Through appropriations, spending under the teabagger House increased $340 billion in two years.
It's gotta either be the hash or the yellow jello...

Location hidden

#830615 Dec 29, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Don't answer my posts.
You're far too stupid for me.
If Tenzing chooses to deal with idiots, that's his business.
<quoted text>
Pshaw!

I've seen you answer Eed, Eman, DimNeutron, and Carol ... all stupider than the Kentucky Windbag.

Who're you tryin' to fool?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#830616 Dec 29, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"death of "dumos"
You are misinformed. You fail to realize that the house is only one part of the situation, you fail to mention the do nothing senate, democrat controlled, and the president, a democrat, are part of the process.
Do you ever think before you post?
Peace
KMA
LAIR

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#830617 Dec 29, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Gotta a question(s) for you. Do you ever post anything of interest? Do you ever post without lying? Do yo ever post with out slurring and/or demeaning? Do you have a brain? Are you as ignorant as your post indicate? Do you dream off sucking nobama? Why are you gay? Why do you always let your mouth run off? Have you ever been laid? Were you beaten as a child?
Peace
KMA
You have to go to confession after that screed, Ed!!

Fr. O'Malley will have you kiss the thing for penance.

While we're asking questions, do you really have a dead daughter?? Prove it.

Location hidden

#830618 Dec 29, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Two things about "Another Brick In The Wall":
-The Guitarist has a sound very much like Carlos Santana, IMO.
And I'm a long time fan of Santana's older and newer music.
-Pink Floyd has a concept album "Dark Side Of The Moon"; there is also a Book Of Poetry in The National Library Of Poetry with same Title.
AND, you ARE a strange guy ! But, we can agree on this Song !:)
<quoted text>
More trivia:

The helicopter recording in The Happiest Days of Our Lives has been borrowed for a number of films.

You suck but I like Santana too.

Location hidden

#830620 Dec 29, 2012
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....

“I believe in the Second Amendment. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won’t take your handgun away… But I am not going to take your guns away. So if you want to find an excuse not to vote for me, don’t use that one because it just ain’t true. It ain’t true.”
-Barack Obama in 2008

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Location hidden

#830621 Dec 29, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Pshaw!
I've seen you answer Eed, Eman, DimNeutron, and Carol ... all stupider than the Kentucky Windbag.
Who're you tryin' to fool?
Aw shucks, ya got me.

Dimnewt doesn't talk to me anymore.

I thought we agreed that Carol was a tad brighter than any of the others mentioned.

Ed is fun. He's so outraged by me, he hurls everything he's got at me!! Which isn't saying much. But I like to poke him with a stick on occasion.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#830623 Dec 29, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
“I believe in the Second Amendment. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won’t take your handgun away… But I am not going to take your guns away. So if you want to find an excuse not to vote for me, don’t use that one because it just ain’t true. It ain’t true.”
-Barack Obama in 2008
Obama's flip-flopping is only exceeded by RobMe's.......Mofo couldn't have won otherwise.

JMO

Location hidden

#830624 Dec 29, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
-Barack Obama in 2008
Couldn't be that that "quote" only shows up on right wing paranoid freak sites because they're lying could it?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#830625 Dec 29, 2012

Location hidden

#830626 Dec 29, 2012
Green energy, wasted tax dollars, and we built it for the children...

"Taxpayers footed the bill for a $465 million loan to troubled electric carmaker Tesla as part of President Barack Obama’s “green energy” stimulus. But Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk is now riding high with the purchase of his new $17 million mansion."

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2012/12/phot...

Location hidden

#830627 Dec 29, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shucks, ya got me.
Dimnewt doesn't talk to me anymore.
I thought we agreed that Carol was a tad brighter than any of the others mentioned.
Ed is fun. He's so outraged by me, he hurls everything he's got at me!! Which isn't saying much. But I like to poke him with a stick on occasion.
HOW in THE fu CK did you get DimNeutron to stop talking to you????? I've tried everything!

I don't remember about Carol, maybe.

Eed hates me because we once made a arrangements to meet for drinks but I had to break it to drive 3 hours to Seattle and catch a redeye back east for pressing business. He's never forgiven me which makes me wonder what he thought was going to come of that "date"?

Location hidden

#830628 Dec 29, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
Obama...Promised....
-Barack Obama in 2008
Times change.

Deal with it. You lost.

The American people are demanding action. All you're whining won't change that.

The problem's not the gun, but the people.

Most Americans are crazier than a sack of weasels, and can't be trusted with these killing machines available to the public.

The right to bear arms doesn't mean you can buy any arm. Nowhere does the Constitution hint at that. THe Government has th eduty to ensure public safety by limiting the types of weapons available to the pupblic.

Assault rifles modified for Civilian use should be as restricted as owning an RPG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 181,796
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 7 min Cracker Jack 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min John Lofton 98,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Fair Game 49,178
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,916
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 358
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]