Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
766,381 - 766,400 of 1,096,121 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830352
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So he never cut taxes at a time of war & government expansion. He never went into two wars he should have avoided. He never pushed unfunded expansions to Medicare.
Nope none of it.
See I knew exactly what you are A bush lover who casts little blame on him despite Bush driving the bus that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.
Every time you whine about a balanced budget, I laugh at just how f*cking stupid you are. We had it & Bush killed it.
Budget and debt are not the same....

CASE closed...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830353
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilfuckface for sure
you say you wnat YOURFACEDPHUCKED for sure!!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830354
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we're chock full of idiots here, can't you go play somewhere else?
Clinton did not "invade" Serbia.
And I'm sure that our presence in the Balkans didn't costed all that much given the results.

Refresh my memory, wasn't that a UN venture?
Barry Obozo -hell yeah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830355
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we're chock full of idiots here, can't you go play somewhere else?
Clinton did not "invade" Serbia.
He carpet bombed Belgrade ,American planes destroyed Serbian infrastructure which Serbia struggles up to this very point killed thousands upon thousands of Serbs + American troops under NATO umbrella are stationed in the region as we speak .

If this is not invasion what is ?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830356
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

killtaker wrote:
From the 'can't polish a turd' department...
"Silicon Valley Ditches Green Energy"
"The Wall Street Journal reports that Silicon Valley venture capitalists are learning what the rest of us have known for some time: most green energy projects simply arenít profitable. A recent survey of venture capitalists suggests that these investors are preparing to pull their money out of green ventures in record numbers in 2013 to invest in more traditional enterprises."
http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/wrm/20...
That took a long time, I wonder how much it cost per month.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830357
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Budget and debt are not the same....
CASE closed...
Really???

Unfortunately, I guess you just don't get it.

A balanced budget does have a relationship with deficits & debt.
We had one.

Yep, we had exactly what you freaking idiots have been harping on.

"OMG OMG OMG Congress hasn't passed a budget". That
is what you bozos say. As if having a budget would solve anything.

Bush had budgets. WTF happened? Did we have deficits??? Did we have debt???? Did we end up in the worst recession in 80 years???

All with your blessed budget.

One day, morons like you will realize that we had what you want & it was the Republicans that took it away. But, hey, you keep electing Republicans. It shows just how f*cking stupid you are.
Barry Obozo -hell yeah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830358
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm sure that our presence in the Balkans didn't costed all that much given the results.
Refresh my memory, wasn't that a UN venture?
UN venture paid by American taxpayers .

NATO costs us trillions of dollars a year .

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830359
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Getting bin Laden" was only a minor step in reducing the threat of terrorism, which still exists.
"John Galt"
"real dumb" is real dumb!!!!!
He is one of the trolls in the left who think getting rid of bin Laden was the answer. That he is gone is a good thing. Getting rid of bin Laden slowed the killing? No, they are still murdering innocents with impunity. It is the culture, nothing will change, the terrorists will continue to operate. Shit bin Laden could have been out of the picture years earlier if Clinton would have taken him when the opportunity arose. He declined on legal reasons, legal reasons and William Clinton, that is a real joke.
Peace

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830360
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolt.
- Democrats voted for both wars.
- The recession is bigger than America and is not because of the wars, dolt.
- The wars did not "near destroyed" as you say, our nation
Go jump off a cliff, moron
In 2001 the CBO projected our debt would be completely paid down by 2013. Had your heros not taken us off that path of fiscal responsibility we'd have been positioned to dump several trillion dollars into infrastructure and R&D to mitigate the effects of the recession and quite possibly create an economic boon.
MARQUIS D MATHE

Centrs, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830361
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost because you forgot the spending problem.
Food stamps and welfare to ghetto liberal lazy democrats!!!
Your solution is therefore proven wrong!
UM... NOPE... NOPE I DIDN'T, AND IT ISN'T. IF YOU CHECK I'M SURE YOU'LL DISCOVER THAT, USING MY MATH, THE ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT WILL BE RETIRED IN... UM... 10 YEARS. PERHAPS 12 IF ALL THE "MAKERS" MOVE EN MASSE TO BELGIUM. ADMITTEDLY, THE STREETS WILL BE TEMPORARILY GLUTTED WITH HOMELESS VETERANS BUT HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT THAN WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE? WE'LL JUST HAVE TO USE THEM TO REPAIR THE ROADS AND OTHER INFRASTRUCTURE. DUH. OH! I SEE, I LEFT OFF THE PART ABOUT DISBANDING THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT HAS YOU CONFUSED. TURNS OUT AMERICANS DON'T NEED ANY MORE CHEAP CHINEE SHIT.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830362
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
Unfortunately, I guess you just don't get it.
A balanced budget does have a relationship with deficits & debt.
We had one.
Yep, we had exactly what you freaking idiots have been harping on.
"OMG OMG OMG Congress hasn't passed a budget". That
is what you bozos say. As if having a budget would solve anything.
Bush had budgets. WTF happened? Did we have deficits??? Did we have debt???? Did we end up in the worst recession in 80 years???
All with your blessed budget.
One day, morons like you will realize that we had what you want & it was the Republicans that took it away. But, hey, you keep electing Republicans. It shows just how f*cking stupid you are.
Yes Really...

Budget and debt are NOT THE SAME...

try and keep up...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830363
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm sure that our presence in the Balkans didn't costed all that much given the results.
Refresh my memory, wasn't that a UN venture?
Yes it was the UN.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830364
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2001 the CBO projected our debt would be completely paid down by 2013. Had your heros not taken us off that path of fiscal responsibility we'd have been positioned to dump several trillion dollars into infrastructure and R&D to mitigate the effects of the recession and quite possibly create an economic boon.
The mayans best and brightest predicted the end of the world too...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830365
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you need to post some of those headlines or shut your little whiny as s up there Junior.
"death of "dumos"
No one has to shut their mouth or little whiny as you put it. All, have a right, actually a responsibilty to respond to the to the crap you spew.
Peace
KMA

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830366
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm sure that our presence in the Balkans didn't costed all that much given the results.
Refresh my memory, wasn't that a UN venture?
Slick willy...

"Perhaps the best reflection of congressional abdication of responsibility occurred when President Bill Clinton deployed more than 20,000 U.S. troops to Bosnia in 1995; both congressional chambers voted to "support the troops but not the policy." In 1999, once the war in Kosovo had begun, the Republican House leadership opposed the efforts of Representative Tom Campbell (R-Calif.) to assert Congress' constitutional war powers. During the Clinton years, much like during the Cold War era, Congress -- regardless of which political party was in the majority -- tended to avoid checking presidential war powers"

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/64297/...
MARQUIS D MATHE

Centrs, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830367
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are an idiot...
WELL THEN, IT MUST BE TRUE. SAY, UM, DO YOU CONSIDER WALL TO WALL CARPETING ONE OF THE "FINER" THINGS IN LIFE OR IS THAT SIMPLY TOO UBIQUITOUS TO NEED MENTION? ENGLISH MUFFINS? FUNNY, I USED TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FROM LEICESTER I CALLED "ENGLISH MUFFINS." SHE'D HOOT AND GIGGLE LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL WITH CROOKED TEETH WHEN I'D SAY IT, AND THEN I'D HELP HER LOOSE HER MUFFINS FROM HER TIGHT JERSEY, AND, WELL... THERE, BEFORE OUR EYES WOULD EMERGE BIGETH BENNETH.
MARQUIS D MATHE

Centrs, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830368
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayans best and brightest predicted the end of the world too...
WELL, OLD GENTLEMAN, TIME FOR A SNIFF OF SHERRY, EH, WHUT? YES, LIFE REALLY IS ALL ABOUT THE PURSUIT OF THE FINER THINGS, I OFTEN LOOK FOR THEM IN CHAT ROOMS ON THE INTERNET TOO. I SUPPOSE YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE VELVETEEN LAPTOPS?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830369
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

MARQUIS D MATHE wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... NOPE... NOPE I DIDN'T, AND IT ISN'T. IF YOU CHECK I'M SURE YOU'LL DISCOVER THAT, USING MY MATH, THE ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT WILL BE RETIRED IN... UM... 10 YEARS. PERHAPS 12 IF ALL THE "MAKERS" MOVE EN MASSE TO BELGIUM. ADMITTEDLY, THE STREETS WILL BE TEMPORARILY GLUTTED WITH HOMELESS VETERANS BUT HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT THAN WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE? WE'LL JUST HAVE TO USE THEM TO REPAIR THE ROADS AND OTHER INFRASTRUCTURE. DUH. OH! I SEE, I LEFT OFF THE PART ABOUT DISBANDING THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT HAS YOU CONFUSED. TURNS OUT AMERICANS DON'T NEED ANY MORE CHEAP CHINEE SHIT.
If you are so good in math/budgets...
Show us your checkbook or your tax return...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830370
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Barry Obozo -hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He carpet bombed Belgrade ,American planes destroyed Serbian infrastructure which Serbia struggles up to this very point killed thousands upon thousands of Serbs + American troops under NATO umbrella are stationed in the region as we speak .
If this is not invasion what is ?
There were members of the US military with the UN Peacekeepers for a time while Clinton was still in office but not after that and they did not see combat.

You can certainly qualify bombing campaigns as attacks but you're stupid to try to stretch that to an "invasion".
MARQUIS D MATHE

Centrs, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#830371
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayans best and brightest predicted the end of the world too...
I'M CURIOUS AS TO HOW EXACTLY YOU DETERMINED THAT THESE INVISIBLE SOULS WERE THE 'BEST AND BRIGHTEST?' DID GOD SEND AROUND A MEMO I MISSED?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 46 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 3 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••